Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to write FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Planetoid
Hi to all the female writers out there,

Just looking to write some simple plot lines and then maybe expand into something more complicated. Looking for actual female writers for now.

None of the scat, gore, or incest.

So let me know if you would like to be DOMinated or, if you so wish Mistress, I will kindly play sub. Of course, I so so love equals.

People seem to make complicated plots and set-ups, but simpler the better. Don’t ya think?

RANDOM IDEAS
Costume party -- My character and your character love latex and being encased and hidden inside. They find each other at a party. One of them sits on the other’s lap and their latex outfits stick and squeak like latex does. They start talking… Seriously, does it need to be more complicated?

My character runs a naughty shop and yours enters all wondering and embarrassed.

My character inherits a spooky house and takes her friend, your character, and they find her dead relative’s "fun" room. Please make up things as will I and they find themselves accidentally or maybe intentionally trying some things. We start at the front door and pass by hints to what might be in the basement. We’ll make the deceased a hottie that died in a motorcycle accident. We'll avoid the "old Auntie" jokes as I just don’t see going to far with it and come on! You want outfits available that might fit too.

My character loves to fondle potatoes, no euphemism here, the actual produce – ok, I’m just screwing with ya on that last bit. Because it’s kiwi, so sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom