Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wedding Night

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
Approaching the bed, I saw my quivering bride staring at the ceiling trying to control her fear. She was young, and not ready for marriage but that was irrelevant. Our marriage had been arranged long ago, but she did not want to marry. She was afraid of me and with good reason. I was a man with considerable power and wealth.

Approaching the bed, I pulled off the last remnants of her clothing and viewed my beautiful young bride as she lay there, trying to keep her eyes from watering up. I really didn’t care. She was mine now and she would learn to accept me, and accept that I had the right to please myself with her body whenever I wanted.

Undressing, I crawled into the bed with her and started fondling her breasts as I kissed her. She tried to be cooperative, but she was trembling, her tender young body shaking like a leaf as I leered at her beautiful young flesh. I was going to enjoy her.

Kneeling between her legs, I pulled her legs up and spread them as she whimpered, and turned her head. She knew this would happen on her wedding night, but now that the dreaded moment had arrived, she was still not ready.

I placed a thumb on each side of her pussy and pulled her lips apart as she yelped at the roughness. I wanted to see her hymen; to see the piece of flesh defending her virginity before I tore it with the head of my cock. Licking my fingers, I rubbed her pussy for a second, just to get it a bit wet so I could play with it easier. She simply lay there with her eyes closed, breathing heavily, not from arousal but from fear. As I parted her tender flesh, I saw the treasure I was searching for. There, glistening and tightly stretched across the inner opening of her womanhood was her hymen. It covered most of the opening and I would have the honour of tearing it as I took her body in accordance with my rights as a husband.

Not wanting to waste another second, I moved on top of her, pushing her legs back towards her chest to give me better access. Aligning my manhood with her opening I prepared to penetrate her as she gave me a look of fear and asked me if it would hurt.

“It always hurts a lady the first time, but remember this is your duty to your husband. To show your devotion to me you must be prepared to submit to my needs and endure the pains of sex”

She quivered at the sound of that and turned her head to one side, her eyes open and her lips pursed as she tried to build her resolve for the ordeal ahead. Touching the head of my cock to her tender opening, I could feel my excitement build as the moment of defloration was near. I started pushing at her opening, and at first made some headway, but as she started to open up, she yelped and pulled back a bit, telling me that it hurt.

“Of course it does, but it gets easier with time, now lay back and relax.”

She was visibly frightened, but at the same time trying to be brave as I attempted again to penetrate her. I pushed against her opening and as it started to give just as I felt the folds opening and allowing me access to her tightness she immediately yelped again and pulled back.

“Ow.....it hurts....” looking at me with fear as she tried to get me to be more gentle. Truth be told I was being gentle. It was just a fact that her small opening was tight, and she would have to be stretched out a bit for me to get inside her.

“Look, you just need to hold still and stop pulling back. It will hurt at first but once I’m in it won’t be as bad....now just try to relax.”

“Please be gentle.....it really does hurt” she begged

“You’ll be fine now stay still”

I started pushing at her opening, but this time I held her hips still so she couldn’t pull away. It was the only way since she kept pulling back at the first hint of pain. She looked up in fear, knowing she was now unable to control the pace of entry and now at my mercy. I started to push;

“Easy...easy ..please...ow”,

And she gradually started to open up as my cock head slipped past the tight ring of her outer opening and slid in, coming up against her hymen.

“OOOWWW!.......aaaiigh! “ she yelped and grunted as her flesh was forced open. Scrunching her eyes shut she threw her head back, trying to control the urge to scream. Moisture was starting to collect in the corners of her eyes. She really was so tight, I could already feel her tightness squeezing my cock head as I held it in place.

“Please...it hurts”

“It won’t hurt for long. Trust me, it’s easier if you relax; you’re just making it harder on yourself by tensing up”

She didn’t look convinced, but pursed her lips, laying her head back and breathing heavily through her nose as I leaned in to penetrate. I pushed at her gate with minor pressure at first, trying to test the strength of her virgin barrier as she scrunched her eyes shut, whining.

She opened them and looked at me, and started to speak, “It really hurts....can you take it out? Just for a few...”

Before she could finish, I pushed hard against her barrier, making her cry out at the pain and suddenly it gave, tearing under the sustained assault of my cock as she let out a scream, while at least three to four inches of my cock slid into her tightness before being stopped by her clenching muscles. She tried to squirm and escape but I held her fast, determined to penetrate her fully. I withdrew an inch or so, satisfied by the sight of blood on my cock and pushed in hard, burying it almost all the way in a she let out another scream. Holding her still, I worked the remainder in as she whimpered and cried. It must have hurt terribly, but she would forgive me later. I had rights and she understood. Pushing and wiggling I managed to work my entire cock into my crying bride as she squirmed from the pain of the penetration.

The sensation was incredible as her tightness squeezed my manhood and her teary eyes watered with pain. She would get use to this eventually, but for now she would simply have to bear it as was her duty to me. She was whimpering, shutting her eyes from the pain, but at that moment I needed to fuck her. I needed desperately to feel her tight twat sliding over my cock. I needed to thrust my manhood into her, to conquer her.

Pulling back, I felt her tightness gripping me and then I drove my hardness forward, delighting in the sensation of her tender young flesh resisting my entry as she cried out at the pain of the violent entry. I was now controlled by my lust and started driving my cock in and out of my young bride as she cried, bravely trying to wipe the tears away, and occasionally whimpering that it hurts, asking me to slow down. But I wouldn’t slow down; I couldn’t. It felt too good to be fucking her tight virgin opening, so I shut out her crying and started really giving it to her, slamming my cock deep into her tight little pussy as she cried out in the darkness of the honeymoon suite. I pounded into her, like a man possessed, fucking her tight little pussy as she winced with each thrust, emitting a cry of pain each time, gritting her teeth as she prayed for the ordeal to be over soon.

I fucked my crying bride for a few more minutes and then I felt my orgasm come, as my entire body tensed up while I planted my staff deep into her, sending jets of my seed into her womb as she sobbed beneath me.

Finishing, I rolled off of her, contented, laying back to doze off to the sounds of her sobs as they diminished into deep breaths.

Back
Top Bottom