Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My First Rape

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
It was almost surreal; I hadn’t planned it, nor had I been preparing to carry out the act for real. I had fantasized about it for years, but never, ever imagined I would ever do such a thing. I got along fine with women, and had no real issue meeting girls, but I always found the thought of it erotic.

I was down in the trails far behind the new construction developments going up in our area. Nobody lived around here, as the housing was just being put in, yet there were trails in the woods that in my experience were always abandoned. It was one of the reasons I liked going out here with my .22 sometimes, since I could plink away without attracting attention. Occasionally I found some half decent fishing in the creek. I used to take my dog Poker for long walks down here until I had to have him put down last year. I still liked coming here though.

After having packed up my rod and tackle I ventured back up the hill towards the trail. I was about to step onto the rail when she stepped into sight just 50 yards up. I froze for a second, just wanting to check her out. It took me a second or two to realize that she was alone and not aware of my presence. What the hell was she doing here? Why on earth was a girl like her way the hell back here. There was a private school about a kilometre from here, and then nothing for a kilometre in the other direction. She was taking a shortcut back form school? These parts of the woods weren’t exactly scenic so that couldn’t have been her motive. I really didn’t care.

She was young, innocent and clean looking. She had one of those plaid skirts one sees on girls from private schools, and she had soft little legs, lean, yet with a bit of youthful fleshiness to them. I stared at her, watching her pass as I stayed back in the bushes, lost in a little fantasy about getting between those pale legs of hers. Many a fantasy had involved girls like her. I was actually thinking about my rape fantasies. My mind started working, visualizing myself pinning her down here in the woods, taking her forcefully!

Why I picked her, I don’t know. I had fantasized about rape many times before, but never imagined I would ever carry it out. I had never actually broken any serious laws in my life, yet here, at this time, seeing this young girl, walking alone way back in the woods like this, evidently blindly naive about the dangers of walking through the woods alone I just knew right then, that I would cross a line I had never crossed before in my life. In fact she did, look nervous, but at the same time had that look of a girl who thought she was a big girl who could take care of herself. Right at that moment, I don’t know what came over me, but I just knew I was going to rape her. I was scared, but at the same time excited.All thoughts of prison, a public trial, my friend and family seeing me as a monster dissipated, with the view of that tight little ass, wiggling as she walked, with her pale bare legs pumping away as she walked rapidly. Her uniform fit her just nicely.

I moved quickly, running quietly on my toes, closing the gap as she walked naively unaware of the terrible fate that was rapidly closing in on her. At the last minute, she started to turn, either because she heard me coming, or simply just sensed it, but it was too late. By the time she looked, all she saw was my mass as I dove into her in a football tackle, driving her to the ground with all my weight, knocking the wind out of her in a squeaked grunt. Before she could compose herself, I clamped a hand over her mouth, cutting off any cries, despite the fact that she was too winded to make any noise. Wrapping another around her waist, I dragged her away from the path deeper into the woods. I knew nobody would be coming, but better safe than sorry.

Not wasting any time, I threw her to the ground and pounced on her, further winding her. Ripping open her shirt, sending buttons flying everywhere I immediately grabbed her bra, tearing it off of her, leaving welts as her youthful little titties jiggled in the cool air.
No time for foreplay however; this was my first rape, and I was in a hurry. Grabbing her legs I yanked her skirt up, and grabbed her panties, pulling them down her legs as she squirmed. At this stage she was starting to get her breath back, and put up a fight. I put a quick stop to that, slapping her to stun her and then shoving her panties into her mouth, before she could scream. After that I rapidly tied her hands together with her bra.

I didn’t want to waste any time, since this whole thing was a bit risky. That said, I was nervously excited. Yanking down my pants, I spat on my hand, coating my cock with saliva, and rapidly lined it up with her little fuzzy quim. No time for any real lube, and I slammed my hips forward, causing her to shriek into the panties in her mouth, from the brutality of the penetration as I breached her gate, and came up against her hymen. Her legs thrashed, kicking frantically in an effort to escape the brutal violation of her innocent virgin portal. Pulling back again, I slammed forward, tearing through her hymen, causing her to scream in a high pitched voice that could be heard through the panties bunched in her mouth. Drawing back again I drove forward, sdriving myself in until the head of my cock hit the back of her vagina. People always think they are hitting the cervix when they do that, but they are not. A simply look at a diagramof the internal reproductive organs would show that they have bypassed the entrance to the cervix, and simply hit the back of the vagina. But i’ve been guilty of saying “hit her cervix” myself, so what the fuck. It still hurts them all the same. I still had about two inches that were not into her, but I would eventually get it all in. With tat I started pounding into her tight gripping pussy, brutally stretching it, tearing it further and battering the back of it as my cockhead slammed against it. She was in agony, but I didn’t care. I was just thrilled by the sensation of her tightness, her cries of pain, and the general evil of what I was doing to her.

I fucked her savagely, keeping my hand pinned over her mouth while she screamed into the makeshift gag. I was like an animal, raping her body for my own gratification, enjoying her pain as I slammed away repeatedly, stretching and tearing her delicate tissue, while her shrieks reduced themselves to grunts and whimpers. Pounding mercilessly into her, I suddenly came ferociously, spewing wave after wave of semen into her young unprotected womb, as she cried out in anguish at what was happening to her. Collapsing on top of her, breathing hard, I lay there for a few minutes. Slowly, I pulled out of her, savouring the sensation of her tightness milking me. She lay there, crying and whimpering, blood and semen leaking out of her vagina, as her body shuddered erotically from massive sobs, causing her white little titties to jiggle.

I now started getting ready to leave, pulling up my pants, when she rolled onto her side in the foetal position, crying, holding her hands between her legs. With that I got a perfect glimpse of her gorgeous little ass. I pondered, whether or not it was worth the risk of getting caught to stick around further. But I had never had anal sex, since none of the girls I had dated would even consider it. I might never get a better chance.

Looking around, gauging the risk versus the opportunity I decided to go for broke. Hell I had just committed a major felony, so I had already crossed the line. Moving over to her, I quickly rolled her onto her front and dropped my pants as she started to react to the new physical contact. She had assumed it was over. She was wrong.........the worst was yet to come. Spreading her legs, I dropped myself between them on her back. She realized she was about to be assaulted again and started to cry out, pleading, but when I spit in my hand and greased my cock up a bit, to add to the blood and pussy juice coating it she froze...............and a half second later when I spread her cheeks and she felt the head of my cock press up against her anus she went hysterical, screaming into the makeshift gag, shaking her head.

“You didn’t want me to pop your cherry either, but did that stop me?”. I hissed in her ear.

Guiding my cock with my right hand, and holding my left hand over her face to keep her in place, I jammed my hips forward forcing my head through her tight resisting spinchter and into her asshole as she screamed hideously through the gag. Desperate to get this done and get going, I started thrusting my hips forward hard, jamming my cock viciously into her rectum as she screamed in agony and her whole body tensed in reaction to the invasive pain. Forcing it all the way in, I reached up with my right hand and grabbed a clump of her hair, pulling her head back while keeping my hand clamped over her mouth, and using her head as an anchor, pulling on it I started pounding my cock brutally into her tight little asshole as she shrieked from the terrible pain of being forced open back there. Showing her no quarter I slammed my hips forward, driving my cock deep into her bowels with every cruel thrust, feeling her hot tight innards milking my cock as I used her body to satisfy mine.

Fucking her with deep hard savage thrusts I managed to keep it up for almost 15 minutes as I had just recently came in her pussy. It was an ordeal in hell for the poor girl, but absolute ecstasy for me as my cock was squeezed the way no cunt could ever grasp it. After about ten minutes of pounding into the hysterical screaming girl, driving white hot agony deep into her ass I finally felt myself about to cum, and started pounding with utter savagery, into her tight little ass until I blew my load, planting myself deep in her bowels as I released my seed into her intestines.

I waited another minute, enjoying the sensation of her rectum trying to eject my cock as she sobbed and screamed beneath me, still in terrible pain from having her colon reamed. Pulling out, there was blood all over my cock, so I must have torn her up a bit in there. She would recover.

Yanking up my pants, I looked around to make sure nobody was coming, and then, looking down at the beautiful young girl crying in the ground with blood and sperm leaking out of her pussy and ass. I turned and left.

Back
Top Bottom