Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chief's Submissive Male Related Roleplay (MxF & MxFuta) [Close]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chief

Star
Greetings, returning to Blue Moon after a need cool down from. Overloaded with other roleplays in other sites, now find myself a bit free to get back to it in here. Starting with a little venturing with me taking roles of a shy submissive boy, from either a incest-theme roleplays with a domineering mother/older sister to one involving being sexually bullied by a upperclassman. Either way, I'm looking to pair up with a female dom with the possible chance of an futanari mixed in. Yes, I'm weird in liking that. Deal with it.

Things needed to know:
-I like to be literate as possible, so my partner need to be too. Capable of making a minimum of 3 paragraphs, fine with 1 as I tend to end up doing that too.
-I DO NOT APPROVE THE USE OF THESE DISGUSTING KINKS: Watersport, Scat, etc.
-Like most of everyone on here, I don't like it if someone vanish on me without a word.
-Now I say I'm looking for a dominating woman to roleplay with, but I'm not looking for hardcore BDSM. Ropes or cuffs are fine, just don't go overboard.

Plots:
You're free to give your own ideas through PM, these are just what I have in my head.
:idea:= Open to discussion.
:heart:= Craving

Help! I'm Being Bullied (MxF or MxFuta): (Inspired by this doujin)
A high school student find himself being picked and sexually abused by an female upperclassman, even being force to dress up as a girl for her own amusement. Along with satisfying her friend(s) as well, and what makes things worse. Alex's parents think their dating too, ain't he lucky.

:idea:My Demanding Sister (MxF or MxFuta): Incest-theme roleplay involving siblings.
Parents leave their kids for a week to celebrate their Anniversary, putting their eldest daughter in charge. Thus leaving Alex to the mercy of his older sister, whose has always order him around since they were kids. Now it grew into her making him sexually relieve her whenever an chance arises. Now that their parents are gone, Alex is all alone with his older sibling and she won't go easy on him like before.

Yes Mother (MxF or MxFuta): An MotherXSon incest-theme roleplay.
A single mother with only a son that is now a teenager. Matt live a normal life with mother, If you call having an incestous relationship with your own mother is normal. It would've been an nice one too, except she belittle him for either masturbating or becoming hard from seeing something "pleasing". Like seeing his mother walking around in her underwear, or not wearing anything at all...and summer vacation is coming. Which means that Mat is going to be alone with his needy mother.

:idea:A New Meaning Of Teacher's Pet (MxF or MxFuta):
After being unable to improve his grades, Tim is instructed by his teacher(class can be decided through PM) to meet her after school. When he did as was told, Tim found himself staring at his gorgeous scantily dress teacher. It would be a dream come true for someone in his position, only that it seem more like the start of an nightmare as his teacher told Tim to lock the door with an wicked smirk.

:idea:Um...I'm A Boy (MxF or MxFuta): Crossdresser and trap theme roleplay.
After foolishly taking on a dare, Arron dress himself to look like a girl. Which is easy enough with his feminine looks, all was needed was the right clothes to express it more. Then off he went as Arron entered a type of gay bar exclusive to just women, mingling with some of them. Till he got cornered by one of them while a bit buzzed, foolishly accepting her invitation to her apartment. Now the fun starts as his true identity is revealed and get punish for his actions.

:idea:Why Am I Here? (MxF or MxFuta): Crossdresser and trap theme roleplay, possible incest too.
Somehow Danny ended up being put into a girls only school, later finding out it was all his cruel older sister idea. Even went far as to alter his record to show he was a girl, though it didn't help that Danny look quite feminine for a boy. Even his voice almost can be consider to be an girls, a little deep, but possible to pass as one. So now Danny need to survive being an student here as he is now stuck in this private school for girls, while trying to keep it an secret of him being a boy.

Thanks for reading, post a reply or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom