Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DC/Marvel FxF (possible crossovers) PICTURES ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenstreet

Super-Earth
Like the title says, I'm interested in using the heroines and villainess' from DC and Marvel to do a FxF RP full of action and sex. If you're interested, PM me... Don't look at the threads much. And please don't ask to play a guy, or say "hey, I'll play a chick, but I'm going to play a guy later". I like vaginas, boys. Some of you just don't get that... Don't be offended if I ignore your PM.

ANYWAYZ

We can stick to one universe or the other or we can do a crossover RP and match a Marvel babe up with a DC babe. It's all the same to me. I just ask that you can post 1 - 3 paragraphs at a time and that you can be fun with both the smut and the plot.

As far as kinks go, I like it rough, large breasts are always nice, name calling and shit's pretty awesome, public scenes don't hurt, multiple partners is hella fun... Yeah. Yeah, I like a lot of things. We'll go over this in the PM. Alright.

Now, here, I'm going to name off heroines and villainess' I wouldn't mind using in the RP - if you have your own suggestion that didn't make it on the list, just include her in the PM. Let's go.

DC

Poison Ivy (picture)

Catwoman (picture)

Harley Quinn

Black Canary

Power Girl (picture)

Batgirl

Huntress

Superwoman (picture)

Talia al Ghul

Marvel

Invisible Woman (picture)

Black Cat

Storm

Rogue

Ms Marvel

Lady Deadpool (if you can handle her...)

Yeah... All I can think of. Or... All I really care to think of. PM me if you have an idea or pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom