Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Those Innocent Celebrities [FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

solace

Supernova
Hopefully you are here because you are interested in what I am about to say. The purpose of this thread is to organize roleplays involving those innocent teen celebrities that you see on channels such as Disney or Nickolodeon. Now, I will say that even though they play young characters (all above 15) these celebrities are in their twenties.

With that being said, we can go two ways about plot, 1) play the characters that the celebrities play, or 2) play the celebrities themselves.

1)If you choose to play the characters from any of the characters on the list down below, then I will accept any combination even if they aren't from the same show.
2)If you chose to play the celebrities themselves, then I will accept any role you deem worthy of us to play.
I can play dom, or I can play sub (if you're looking for that fantasy you've always wanted to play with your special celebrity). I can play any celebrity on my list, or one from your list, or even an OC (maybe like a fan or something).

Finally!! On to the celebrities, and I will update as I see fit.

Ariana Grande
Miranda Cosgrove
Jenette McCurdy
Victoria Justice
Selena Gomez
Debby Ryan
Elizabeth Gillies

Some other celebrities I am willing to play (or play with)

Katy Perry
Beyoncé
Ashley Tisdale
Miley Cyrus
Hayden Panettiere
Hilary Duff
Jennifer Lawrence

One more thing to make note of, I only play FEMALES and I only play with FEMALES I can be convinced to play a futa, but I am more inclined to include a futa if the dick is attached to the celebrity.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to any pairing, check my Rabbit Hole for my kinks and the like and PM me your ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom