Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Romance RPs w/ Smut (MxF) (Games, Animes, Fandoms, and Parings!) *Updated*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
Recently I've been wanting a good, sweet, and even dramatic romance rp. I want it to be mostly plot with some smut. I'm open to all ideas even unusual ones if you have any. Fantasy romance is what I'm craving most and even video game romance too. I'm okay with a lot of smut just as long as it has a romantic plot to go with it. If you're interested either PM me or email me at emileeblade223@gmail.com. I have many plots in mind, but I'm mostly too lazy to type them all down so I'll add more plots a little each day. I have at least one for each pairing, if you're interested in hearing them, feel free to ask :D

Things you should know:

1. I'm on mobile 90% of the time and on mobile it's hard to continue the thread on PMs, but threads are no issue.

2. I need to have at least one paragraph to reply to. I can do one liners, but I'll either lose interest quickly or I'll won't reply back with a good post.

3. I sometimes tend to lose interest in rps, but I try to keep them alive so I'm sorry if I don't reply for awhile.

4. I have school to attend to so weekdays I won't have as much time to rp on unlike my weekends.

Pairings I would love to do, but can be convinced to do others (Things in red are current cravings):
Boss x Employee
Bodyguard x Vice President's Daughter
Prince x Commoner
Arranged to be Married Couple
Wife x Soldier Returning home
Best friend x Best friend
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Grim Reaper x Angel
Grim Reaper x Victim
Angel x Angel
Angel x Demon
Demon x Human
Incubus x Human
Succubus x Human
Doctor x Patient
Pokemon Furry x Trainer
Pokemon x Pokemon
Furry x Human
Furry x Furry
Brother x Sister
Phobic girl x Brave Guy
Gamer Girl x Gamer Guy
Gamer Girl x Non Gamer Guy
Dragon x Dragon
Teacher x Student
Vampire x Hunter
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Werewolf
Father x daughter
Master x Maid/Pet/Slave (Can do Neko)
Pirate x Captive
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Target
Thief x Mercenary
Princess x Prince
Commoner x Prince/Princess

Video games:
The Last of Us: Joel x Ellie/OC
Red Dead Redemption: John/Jack x OC
Devil May Cry: Dante/Vergil x Lady
Mass Effect: Garrus/James/Thane/OC x Biotic FemShep
Skyrim: OC x OC
Silent hill: OC x OC
Resident Evil: Leon/Chris x OC
Saints Row: OC x OC
Dynasty Warriors: Any character x OC
Assassin's Creed: Ezio/Conner/OC x OC
Uncharted: Nathan Drake x OC

Animes:
Inyuasha
Soul Eater
Black Butler
Naurto
Ouran High School Host Club
Death Note

Fandoms:
Harry Potter
Underworld
Supernatural
The Walking Dead
Teen Wolf
Metalocalypse

Plots:

Best Friend x Best Friend
You Remember Me Right?:
Plot:60% Smut:40%
They been friends since the beginning, ever since infants. They were the closet two friends could get. Never fought, never got angry at each other, but one day one of the friends go missing at the age of 14. There was no sign, not even a call, from the missing friend. It was like he/she vanished. The remaining friend never forgot the disappearance. Two years later the missing friend returns with no memory of anything besides their own name, not even their best friend was remembered. There was a tragic car accident that put them into a coma and once he/she woke, their memory was missing. Now it's up the old forgotten friend to regain his/her friend's memory.

Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Birthday Fantasies:
Plot:30% Smut:70%
They were in the perfect, sweet, relationship. He was the sweetest boyfriend a girl could ask for, but while the girlfriend is sweet herself she has a secret dark desire. She grew cravings that she was scared to ask her boyfriend to do for her. BDSM, public sex, humiliation, you name it. She wanted it rough. With her birthday coming up she decides to ask her boyfriend for a special gift, to fulfill her secret desire. At first he didn't know if it would be a good idea, but it's revealed that he has a dark side that adored fulfilling her desires.

This RP is gonna be a rough sex, BDSM type RP. Like handcuffs, gags, sex toys, domination, leash and collar, whips, sexy costumes, things like that. I would like to have public sex moments like in restaurants and movie theaters.

Master x Slave/Pet
My New Pet:
Plot:40% Smut:60%
A young highschool girl is taken by a older man who loved her beauty, but her body more. He takes her as his personal pet, purely for loving and pleasure. He'll treat her like his pet, collar and leash her like an animal, making her sleep on a mat on the floor, basically his personal human pet. But the more she behaves the more she's rewarded. If she disobeys him, she'll be punished. He'll perform his rough fantasies on her and make her wear clothing that were more like sexy costumes, but the more he grows attached the more he grows to love her even more then he does at first, slowly treating her more and more like a human.

I Found You:
Plot: 50% Smut:50%
(This one will be Neko related)
While out one day a young wealthy man comes across a young homeless girl. Despite being homeless, the girl is rather beautiful, and she even had an adorable look to her with her little kitten ears and tail. Being reminded of his wife and also feeling a pity for her, he decides to take the young girl in as a personal maid only to grow more and more attached to her.

The Debt:
Plot:40% Smut:60%
(Another Neko related RP)
A hired debt collector whose been known for his arresstive, yet affective ways of collecting what people owed one day is assigned to take care of this older man whose been failing to pay back the money he owed instead he was only building it. It was up to this man to teach this older man not to fuck up anymore, but when he knocks on the door, he's greeted by this young beautiful girl with cat ears and a tail. It was obvious by her maid uniform that revealed too much of her and the scars and signs of physical abuse, that she was this man's slave. The man isn't afraid to abuse her in front of him either. Out of anger and pity, he takes the young girl saying he couldn't have her back until he paid what he owed. But when he takes the girl back, he finds it difficult to control his own desires around the exotic girl, and eventually he finds it extremely difficult to give her back. It couldn't be because he loved her...right?

Angel x Demon
Heavenly Hell:
Plot:50% Smut:50%
The angel and demon rp I have in mind is more of a master and slave thing to be honest, but becomes romantic and can even have a tragic end. Basically a angel is sent from heaven to stop a demon who is causing great chaos and misfortune because he's the offspring of the dark lord himself. But when the angel looses, she is forced into a contract to become the demon's slave for pleasure since it's every demon's dream to corrupt an angel. For the dark lord he has special plans for the angel since she has a hidden power even she doesn't know about.

This one has a lot of detail both plot and smut wise, but there's so much that can happen so that's why this is one of my favorite plots

Teacher x Student
The Honor Student:
The teacher x student RP is kinda a master and slave too. A honor student goes to a school she's dreamed of going to ever since she was young. She's in a group of honor students that were young and beautiful girls. Well it gets strange when the group of girls are given uniforms that are a bit more revealing then the other students. It turns out each student in her group will be chosen by a teacher to be used as he pleases rather it be pleasure or just plan servitude. Of course the girl is horrified by the idea, but she's given no choice that this was the best school she could go to and if she disagreed she won't receive her scholarship and forced to leave. So she's given no choice, but to agree.

Poke-Morph x Trainer
The Curse of Ninetails:
I'm your Pokemon and your my trainer. We've been travelling for years together as a normal trainer and Pokemon becoming really close friends. Hell, I'd be considered your best friend. But one day we come across a Ninetails. Since you don't have a Ninetails you want to capture it. Ninetails had a rumor if someone or some Pokemon touched it's tail the person would undergo a curse. Sadly the Ninetails gets away, but I end up touching it's tail trying to keep it from fleeing yet it escapes. That night I undergo the curse, changing into a human like version of myself. (Basically a furry Pokemon or a complete human if you'd prefer that.) I still have all my powers, but I now have the body of a human female. Of course you're surprised and now we go on a quest to find the Ninetails that curse me and try to reverse the curse. Throughout the journey we become closer in a whole new way even becoming romantically attracted to each other all while going through epic Pokemon battles and strangers finding my transformation...rather interesting.

There's a alternate version that I'm craving a bit more where the male is the Pokemon and I the trainer. It's the same story, just the roles are swapped.

Grimm Reaper x Angel
Lady Fate:
Plot:50% Smut:50%
In this world, there is an entity known as Lady Fate who, as her name suggests, controls everyone's fate both humans and supernatural beings alike. This includes the Grimm Reaper. Every couple of thousand years, a reaper is rewarded with the gift of being married to a beautiful angel for a job well done. But the angel he was already admiring wasn't chosen for him. It's not wise to disobey Lady Fate, but now gifted the right to marry a angel, he takes advantage and tries to find a way to make the angel fall in love with him. Little does she know that he is target for disobeying Lady Fate and because she was the one he was going after, so was she. After they discover they were wanted by Lady Fate, they are forced to stick together and fight off her forces until they discovered a way to change their fates.

Grimm Reaper x Human
Don't Fear The Reaper:
When a young girl is destined to die, the Grimm Reaper has to take her life, but something unexpected happens when he observes the girl he's unable to kill her. She was the most beautiful and innocent girl he's ever seen. Why did she deserve to die so young? As he observes her, he grows to want to meet her himself. He disguises himself as a human so he can finally meet this girl he starts to love. Of course the fellow reapers frown on the idea of the Grimm Reaper meeting a human girl he was suppose to kill. Yet, the Grimm Reaper just has to meet her, slowly falling in love with the human girl. Little did he know his fellow reapers will do all they can to stop him from ever seeing her again, even if it means she dies.

I will put up more plots soon. I have many more, but I don't want to put them all up at one time. I'll try to add more each day. If you want to know a plot for a pairing I haven't done, feel free to ask. I'll also love to hear any plot ideas you might have.

Hope to hear from you soon!

RE: Seeking Romance RPs w/ Smut (MxF)

FemShep why u blocked me we r going at a good speed its not right

RE: Seeking Romance RPs w/ Smut (MxF)

Hey there. Your f-list has me most definitely interest. I'm male, 20, and I'm a fairly accomplished writer. We seem to be pretty matched on the kink front, so PM me if you're interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom