Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WoW, GoT, Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, Post-Apocalypse settings? Yes please! LF (F)un.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to rewrite my old add to better fit what I'm feeling for RP wise and add some things.

Hello people!

I'm WesterosFan and I've come here to search for delightful roleplayers to spend time roleplaying with and in general have a good sense of fun. In my add I will write hopefully tempting ideas for us to roleplay and play it.

Lets start with a little about me. I've been roleplaying for probably the better half of eight years now, in every way possible. IRC chats, tabletop, instant messengers and even the occasional forum/PM roleplays. Below I will list some proper info about me that you'll need to know before knowing whether or not you'd want to RP and if we match eachother roleplaying wise.

I'm only interested in roleplaying through instant messengers, namely Skype and AIM and YIM. I like fast response times, between 5-20 minutes(Or faster). Longer than that and I'll end up being bored. Its not because of you, its simply how I am.

All characters will be minimum as old as this sites rules allows.

I can dominate, I can be submissive but I prefer a switch scenario where the characters takes turn to dominate the other - HOWEVER ITS NOT A REQUIREMENT. I'm perfectly fine with romantic couples and roleplay; thus its not a must.

I will only play male characters with you playing female characters.

I will only play original characters. I wouldn't mind replacing some original characters with my own (altering their personality/name while keeping their rich history)

Here's my kinklist; http://www.f-list.net/c/westerosfan - Do us both a favour and read it please, it's not huge! Anything you like not on the list? I'm probably up for it! Except toiletstuff. Thats not my cup of tea.

I require you to have a fine understanding of the english language. I know I make grammar mistakes here and there, but I'd like to atleast be able to understand everything you write! (Hope that didn't sound too douchebag-ish!)

Considering my time scheduel, I should be able to work and play with every timezone in the world. Yay!

I prefer a balanced amount of smut and story.

I'm fine with both short term and long term.

Now for the interesting stuff! I'll list various universes/settings with possible ideas. I've seperated them with "------------" so you can scroll past if you're not interested.

--------------

Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire. (NOT SPOILING.)

This world is vast and rich with history and characters. This world is so huge that writing settings and ideas here without spoiling is nearly impossible. I'd love to have a long term roleplay in this world that included the best of ASOIAF; Political intrigues, fighting, sex and adventure. Once I know how much of the series you've seen/read, we can decide on a timeline and ideas!

In this particular world, playing multiple characters is encouraged since the world is so vast. We can play a part of the North but also a part of Dorne. The possibilities are almost endless considering the world. I would LOVE if you would play canon characters in this RP, but its not a requirement. (You can play Canon characters AND original characters at the same time if thats what you want!)

The canon female characters that I'm interested in playing with are (Anyone below the age requirement of this site will be bumped up to meet the age requirement or even further.): Melisandre, Cersei, Margaery, Sansa, Yara Greyjoy, Daenerys, Ygritte.

----------------------------

Warcraft

I must admit that I am and will always be a fan of the Warcraft universe, even if I stopped playing WoW after Cataclysm came out. Thus, my interest in roleplaying in this world is huge. There's a ton of ideas possible as the universe is huge which makes it all that much better.

Female races that I'm interested in; Humans, Gnomes, Dwarves, Night Elves, Draenei, Forsaken, Tauren, Orcs, Blood Elves, Goblins.

----------------------------

Star Wars

I've always been a fan of the Star Wars universe ever since I saw them. I mean, freaking lightsabers. Who doesn't love that?!

As for the roleplay itself once again we're at a huge universe where almost anything is possible. Below I will list pairings that I'm interested in doing although if you have anything in mind thats not listed, please feel free to throw them at me. Either of us can take either part of the pairings. Races I'm fine with; Human, Twi'lek, Mirakula, Sith, Cyborgs, Rattataki. Any race not listed that you're interested in playing? Give it a go and poke me!

Darth/SithLord x Apprentice

Darth/SithLord x Slave+Apprentice

Bounter Hunter x Darth/SithLord/Jedi

Darth/SithLord x Prostitute

Jedi x Darth/SithLord

Jedi/Darth/StihLord x Smuggler

Jedi Master x Apprentice

Those are the ones I can think of right now. Of course, I'm more than interested in hearing your idea aswell if you have anything not listed in mind!

-------------------

Post-Apocalypse.

Whether we go with a Zombie plague terrorizing the world and turning it into a wasteland or if we go with the Fallout world or even Metro 2033, I'm cool with it. I also love Resident Evil so thats world is cool to. I'm mostly interested in the idea of how people would react if everything suddenly went to hell. Whether you'd like to play days, month or years after everything became shit I'm up for it. I would like to discuss all this in detail if you're interested.

With this idea, you can play original characters OR something that I've recently had a craving for; famous people. Actors such as Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence. If this is to your interest to play one as such, I'll be very happy and you'll get a huge plus point. Which famous people can be discussed in detail through IM/PM's.

----------------------

Elder Scrolls

I've always been a fan of the Elder Scrolls universe, having played Oblivion and Skyrim for a long long time! I'd love to do a roleplay in the Elder Scrolls universe; preferably Skyrim as I just love the snow and the culture of the Nords. I'd like to talk about this more though since its such a huge world.

----------------------

Fallout.

I've recently begun playing Fallout New Vegas and I've come to really love it. I'm really up for anything in this world and got a few ideas myself that I'd love to elaborate on in PM's.

----------------------

Fantasy.

A generic fantasy setting. I've loved fantasy ever since I've played DnD/World of Warcraft and its just stuck with me forever. Whether we play in an original fantasy setting or a canon fantasy setting is no matter to me. What matters to me is that you have an idea of what you'd like to play (Or a pairing) to go with this setting.!

If interested in any of these ideas, please feel free to send me a PM with a Skype/AIM adress to add or with any questions or ideas that you may have.

RE: WoW, Game of Thrones, Elder Scrolls, Post-Apocalypse settings? Yes please! LF (F)un.

I would be interested in playing the role of Sansa. I've read up to book four and don't want to spoil anything for you so what book have you read to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom