Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rainy's Sudden Incest Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void

Dust
Good day! Or night..?
Call me Rainy~ And I'm here to roleplay! I'm new to this place, but I'm not new to roleplaying. I've been doing it for a while~ I'm seeking out a role-play partner, sort of long termish? Not just oneshots, not that I'm against those.

My Requests~

• Father x Daughter - A father is fiercely protective of his youngest, rebellious daughter, who reminds him so much of his late wife. He begins to grow a twisted emotional attachment to her as a result. ((This would involve an array of physical and psychological torture..))
  • Daughter x Father - A young girl, youngest of four, has to compete with her siblings and her step-mother for her father's affections. This results in an Electra complex. She finds herself loving her handsome father more deeply than she should, and resolves to seduce the reluctant man.
  • Brother x Sister - A young nobleman is having ill-luck finding a suitor. He seeks courting advice from his clever younger sister. The "lessons" in courting slowly become more and more vulgar as the siblings become closer.
  • Brother x Brother - Actually...I'm willing to do any brother x brother plot. PM me with your kinks, fantasies, and ideas!
  • More as I think of them. PM with your ideas, interests, and etc.

Hello,

Saw your post and thought I would drop you a line. Like you, I'm new here but not so new to RP/Collaborative Writing. Long story short - several of the groups I've been in over the years have shuttered in the last year or so and I've found my way here.

If you're still seeking a writing partner I would love to work up a longterm plotline with you. I'm a fair writer, usually good for 3-5 posts a week and generally 3+ paragraphs (though, of course, it depends on where the story is at the time).

If you're interested, I would most like to write either of the Father/Daughter pairings you suggested and I have some thoughts.

For the first, I see a Father who has worked hard to raise his daughters at the expense of his own life, is fiercely proud of all of them (even his little troublemaker) but is coming to the end of his rope with the youngest. I envision the other three as college students and grad students, starting to make their way in the world and spending less and less time at home... so there's a sense of coming isolation as his youngest gets closer to that age herself.

Part of him wants her to be Daddy's Little Girl forever, and part of him wants her to live up to all the potential he sees in her. Even when he punishes her, he's still telling himself that it's because he loves her, and that it's for her own good. Maybe... maybe rubbing her nose in her transgressions is the best way to purge them out of her.

Just a thought that came to me while I was reading your post.

The other side of it is interesting as well, with the youngest of four competing with the rest of her family for an over-worked and distracted Father's attentions. He dotes on all his children, but his new wife insists on spending as much time with him as possible and that cuts down on the time he has to spend with his kids. Between soccer practice, recitals, homework, music lessons, tae kwan do and girl scouts, it can be hard to spend enough time with any of his children, much less all of them. But at least there's summer vacation. Two weeks at the cottage, every year... except that this year his wife and eldest are on a school trip to Rome and the second oldest is at his first real job for the summer and will only be making it up on the weekends.
With just three of them, maybe Daddy's little girl can find some time to put her half-formed plans into action?

Anyways, let me know what you think.

TTFN,

-Ursus Peregrinus

~Angst & Green Tea~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom