Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

lets play a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

Supernova

Heterosexual pairings.
One shots or long term.
Private Message, Email or Instant Messenger

The general rules to every other thread on this site apply here, too:
be literate, check your grammar & spelling, etc, etc.
I'm not too worried about if the story abruptly stops, since I'm going to be fairly slow in responding.

Kinks here
Do take note that I'm not one to particularly care about this,
I'm happy to focus more on my partner's kinks than my own.

update 8/05 -
Temporarily looking for partners (two is my chosen number but might be bumped up) to pass some time today and tomorrow.
Don't have work tomorrow, so looking for a simple game to pass back and forth to make the day go by.
These stories will likely be infrequently responded to over the week till my next off day, before falling back under an infrequent trend.
One of two slots taken.

Ideas, pairings, fandoms are open for discussion since I am simply looking for a partner or two understanding & accepting of my schedule.

So,
if interested and understanding
send a private message - do not post here.

RE: series of one shots

Removed some ideas, changed some cravings.

I don't think anyone even reads these.
I could probably just type a whole lot of random stuff and it not go noticed.
Granted, this is an edit several hours after I originally posted this bump.
We shall see how long I can ramble.. hue.. hue.. hue.

Another bump.

I somewhat regret not buying XCOM over the weekend, because I had a blast killin' all those aliums.
Sure, I may have lost a soldier or two... or ten... but, we won the war.
Sacrifices are meant to be had in trying times, all those rookies lost because I got too greedy in trying to get them kills.. they'll be remembered forever in my memorial.

At least.. until I decide to up and delete the data.

Still lookin' for a couple more days before retreating into the empty space of my mind.

Oddly enough, I don't have much to ramble on about today.
Wonder if I should watch the football game.. or skip it and watch a movie. Decisions, decisions.

Removed what I don't wanna play anymore, added in some stuff that I do wanna play.

In the mood more for a playful game of cat and mouse, interwoven with some holiday theme to it.

Another bump.

Still wanting to play something holiday themed, some Star Wars, Mass Effect, or general Sci-Fi / fantasy things. A single track story, or the long term, with twists and the like.

RE: let us play a game: skyrim

Bump.

Room for another one or two Skyrim stories, then I'm set for a while. c: Forsworn still being my most craved, bonus points plus my ever so fickle love if that means anything!

________________ Bump for you! Cause you're awesome! c:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom