Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch's House Ver. 18+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you continue reading, I will most likely only accept those who have seen or played and then completed the game themselves, as the house is very detailed and I do not wish to explain everything etc. But if you can get by without questioning too much then go on ahead~
(And by the way, this takes place on Viola's eitenth birthday as the previous game never happened, Ellen is still herself only without sickness and 18 as well. The eleged 'final' scene would be Yuri smut so if you don't want that, this wouldn't be the RP for you.)

Viola looked out the window in the small cabin her an her father shared. He had just left to go hunting for dinner, holding the polished and loaded shotgun in his hands, waving to his daughter before shutting the door and setting off into the wilderness.

The sun shone down on her through the gap in the clouds as Viola walked through the forest, taking in the calming sights. Her trail lead to a small patch of flowers, a tree, and a tree stump. She yawned, sitting herself down on the surprisingly comfortable patch of plants, unknowingly falling asleep with her only exit blocked by a large patch of indestructible roses.
(Time skip)

Viola hesitantly walked in the door that oddly opened before her, only to have it shut and not open right behind her. There was a carpet laid over the perfectly clean floor, another door infront of her. The girl walked up to a note that said "COME TO MY ROOM" before it turned into ashes in her hands. "Well....this will be quite the adventure..." Viola mumbled, leavin the room to find out that the hall had changed.

(Alright~ So I would be Viola and you would be te house and everything inside it- the snake, the frog, the walls, the spider, etc. Remember when you have to have the snake eat the frog, then you leave and go back in a couple times and it looks all pink and odd? We could add tentacles. There are several animals in the game so if you wanted, beastiality. All the flowers in the top floor? Tentacles again if you wished. If your into it, we could even have her masturbate with something. Anything sexual you wishe would happen during The Witch's House you can now see it happen and control it too! And another thing- there is a certain magic in the air at the house this time around that will slowly increase Viola's sex drive so she wouldn't want to leave.
Interested? PM me and we'll get started!)

Aw damn, I was interested, but seeing the message on the top of this request pretty much 'assassinated' my offer. I haven't played the game at all, it's a shame really, though I know this rp will be fun, seeing as how your reputation as an rper is actually quite amazing

Spirits said:
Aw damn, I was interested, but seeing the message on the top of this request pretty much 'assassinated' my offer. I haven't played the game at all, it's a shame really, though I know this rp will be fun, seeing as how your reputation as an rper is actually quite amazing

I have a reputation? I mostly only do PM's though....I might consider, but do you think you could go through our RP without questioning the layout of the house to much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom