Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Neighbors-Princessgumdrop/moon

Akira fidgeted at the mention of bringing over Fay's painting gear. He bit his lip as Dresen explained the organized chaos and nodded "N-no, it's fine. He..he um...he um asked me to model for him and I said it was okay, so go ahead and bring them." he explained, blushing a little bit. He continued to move about the kitchen, putting things in their places Dresen continued on Akira being a pervert. "I-I am not!" he protested, "How was I supposed to know he was going to lose? Blackjack is a game of chance!" he said, "and odds and numbers, I didn't know he would be bad at it!" he blushed, "I-I..." he blushed a bit more as Dresen teased him about Fay stripping for him, "I-I didn't want...I mean..." he frowned "My goal wasn't to see him naked! He suggested the clothing, not..me...well...not really." he mumbled, knowing he very well had mentioned the clothing before Fay had.

Akira fidgeted again when Dresen mentioned the having sex, " never said I felt pressured did I?" he asked, looking over to Dresen, "nor do I...not want to." he clarified, "I do." he whispered, "and I want it with both of you." he whispered, blushing bright red. "You aren't forcing me, I told you, the door is unlocked, I'm more than happy to have some fun with you guys. And with the way you too keep teasing me, it seems my door will be unlocked for the rest of eternity!" he said, as he pushed the ice cream into the freezer. "There." he said, and glanced around the kitchen one last time to make sure that everything was in his place before going around and closing the cabinets. "Well, if he's feeling better tomorrow, then..we can...um..." he blushed, "we can have an orgy or whatever." he mumbled. He smiled back to Dresen, "Don't tell me you aren't still worried about him." Akira stated, "I know you are. You're his brother, and that's what brother's do, they fret over the other. He worries about you too you know."

Dresen smiled a little. "he asked you to model for him? that's pretty rare." Dresen admitted. "Fay doesn't ask many people to do that. he's way too picky, he claims they have to have a particular 'feeling' about them. so far he's only painted three models in his entire life. one of them was because it was paint them or have his hands chopped off." Dresen scowled. "...that was before Tim Tim joined us. in fact, it was me razing the castle to the ground that attracted Tim Tim's attention to us." he admitted with a small chuckle before he smirked at Akira. "you are such a bad liar." he teased with a small smile. "a bad, bad liar. we ALL know that Fay never thought of betting clothes. you probobly mentioned it and he went with it." he stated simply, looking incredibly close to laughing at his poor lover. then he sobered and blinked at the other. "well... no i... you do..." he muttered, looking surprised before a sly grin lifted the corner of his lip. "well, eternity isn't that long you know." he teased with a small snicker. "that didn't take long at all." he admitted, looking around at all of the put away groceries before gathering up the plastic bags and tucking them into the garbage properly.

"i don't know about an orgy. a threesome maybe, but i think you need four people to have an orgy don't you?" he asked with a smile. "and i doubt Tim Tim would agree to joining us. the only time he really has sex is when he's in mating season, and that was two months ago." Dresen admitted with a grin before he paused. "...yeah, i guess i am worried about him..." he admitted with a small sigh. "i'm worried that it's going to happen again, i'm worried something will happen and i won't be there to help him. i'm worried that..." and here he paused and closed his eyes. "i'm worried that he's going to be caught again..." Dresen admitted softly. "so many bad things have happened to him because i was never there in time to save him.." Dresen admitted with a small sigh, closing his eyes. "i know he worries about me... i stress about too many things..." he admitted with a smile. "Fay say's that my fretting over every little thing is going to drive me into a grave soon... sometimes i think he might be right, but i can't help but to worry..."

Akira nodded, "he mentioned that." he said and smiled softly, "he said I was calm..." he shrugged and looked almost frightened when Dresen said that he almost had his hands chopped off. "He What?!" he said and nearly fell down onto the floor in surprise. "And you don't want me to worry?" he shook his head "I swear...you are too blunt sometimes." he mumbled, blushing a bit when Dresen called him a liar, "so what if I mentioned it?" he asked, "I gave him several options." he said, now just trying to attempt to get some of the blame on Fay. He glanced up to Dresen when he said that the groceries didn't take long "Never does when we have a system." he moved over to the fridge, and looked around inside of it "How does...stir fry for dinner sound?" he asked, looking back towards Dresen. "Fay should be fine until morning, so it's all up to you." he explained.

Akira blushed and shrugged "I-I don't know, I've never slept with more than one person before. And don't bother trying to tell me that we can just do this via one at a time. I've already said that I want to do this with both of you." he said, set in what he had decided. When Dresen finally confessed to worrying about Fay he smiled, "well...he might and the world might catch fire and your nose might fall off." he said and nodded, "or he might not get caught, or he might win the lottery, or he might screw someone and never stop. It's all an if, it's called life and we have to just live with it. Fay's right, you will die if you keep worrying about every little thing." he nodded and started to get all the ingredients together of what he wanted to make.

Dresen smirked and nodded. "and that's why Fay doesn't paint me." he admitted. "i can't sit still that long. i can't even sit still for two minutes. too much energy i guess." he admitted with a small sigh before blinking at Akira. "Sorry, i didn't mean to shock you like that. this was way back in the day, back when there where kings and stuff. it had been a prince who wanted the painting." he explained. "and i did tell you i was blunt." he pointed out. "oh yes, several options. from what Tim Tim told me you mentioned clothes first. you should have known Fay would latch onto that suggestion like a parasite." he teased with a grin. "Stir Fry sounds delicious." he admitted, rubbing his hands together. "it's been a long time since i've had some proper rice." he admitted with a nod. "the stuff at restaurants are never cooked all the way through." he complained with a shake of his head. "we'll have to fix Fay a pretty massive breakfast tomorrow. i'll help you." he promised. "as much as i can... i can boil water for example! and i know how to chop some things..." he admitted with an impish grin.

"Akira, don't worry so much." Dresen ordered gently, stroking the side of Akira's face. "you don't think we'd let you flounder? of course not, we're going to guide you, help you. it's not like we're just gonna lay you down and ravage you mercilessly. that comes later, when you're a lot more comfortable." Dresen promised with a smile before his hands flew to his nose. "my nose is going to fall off!?" he demanded, eyes wide in horror. "...i know i need to calm down." he finally admitted with a small sigh. "i just... i don't know how..." he admitted, closing his eyes. "how am i supposed to be calm when Fay is so... so... he's a Danger Magnet!" he complained, shaking his head. "he is! every time i turn around he's getting into something he shouldn't be gettign into! like the time he brought home the rabid Main Coon... we all had to get Rabies shots! and i don't even know if Fey can GET rabies!"

"I did not! I mentioned money..first..." he mumbled, before just giving up on the subject. He started to cook the stir fry glancing over from time to time at Dresen "You have go to be kidding me. Jeez, you two need actual food more than I thought." he sighed and moved back to focusing on the stir fry until Dresen mentioned cooking Fay a large breakfast in the morning "I'm a little worried about that grin of yours." he said and eyed the other for a little bit, "don't worry about it, I can make a large breakfast." he said, waving it off with his hand. He continued on with the stir fry and smiled as the other stroked the side of his face, "I'm not worried." he whispered, "I get the feeling you are though, trust me I'm tougher than I look." he shook his head and blushed when the other mentioned mercilessly ravaging him." he bit his lip and fidgeted. He refused to get horny once again, he felt like a teenager who just started puberty around these two, he was amazed at what little things could turn him on around them, it annoyed him to some extent, but other wise he was okay with it.

"No, Dresen, your nose is not going to fall off. I said might, dear god, you will wind up in an early grave." he said and shook his head, spooning out the stir fry onto a bed of rice. "Just..." he started and then sighed, "Well, just let it be. Understand that what happens happens." he shrugged, "there isn't much you can do to change it. It's just the world and who he is. You can't keep him cooped up like bubble boy, Dresen. He has to get out there on his own and learn how to live." he looked down at the bowls he had made up, "He has to learn that even though you think the best of everyone, not everyone will show their best. This place is cruel, but it doesn't mean that it's not beautiful." he whispered, his smile fading a little bit. He shook his head a little and the smile was back as quickly as it had faded, "Anyway, let's eat, it's getting late and it's been a long day for all of us, we might as well get some sleep before tomorrow." he said as he dug into his food.

Dresen chuckled a little. "only when we've used an unusually large amount of energy. the more energy we use, the more we need to eat to keep up out energy. Fay's used most of his energy reserves healing himself, so he's going to need to eat a lot to replenish that energy. i myself? only need to eat about half as much as you do, to properly function at the moment, but that would eat into the reserves that i've built up for emergencies. i will eat normal sized meals for the most part, and so will Fay once his energy levels return to normal, proper levels." Dresen promised. "that's why i made a grocery run." Dresen chuckled a little. "i'm more worried that you might not like it, than us hurting you." he admitted simply. "Fay and i really like you." he admitted. "so we both really hope it works out, but relationships like this... rarely work." he admitted, biting his lip a little. "i'm worried that one, or all of us might walk away with broken hearts." he admitted. "and for a human a broken heart is a part of life... for a Fey? it's a little more serious." he admitted, looking at the other. "and i will not!" he complained, sulking before he blinked at the other.

"i'm not sure he will ever 'learn to live' Akira..." Dresen admitted with a sad smile. "i'm not sure i even know how to. living is... hard." he admitted with a sigh. "and Fay, of all people, knows what people can be capable of." he admitted with a small sigh before he picked up the bowl that he wanted as his. it had more rice in it, but less stir fry, just the way he liked it. "and this world really is beautiful." Dresen admitted with a smile. "want to go with me after dinner to get Fay's things? we'll leave Tim Tim with Fay." he promised. "you'll love some of Fay's paintings." he admitted with a small chuckle. "if you ask nicely, he might even let you have one or two." Dresen admitted. "i'll pick up my Violin while i'm there too, i don't like it sitting in storage... bugs might get into it or something..." he admitted with a frown. "do you like music Akira? i can play when you're not home or something if the noise will bother you."

"No, no, I mean, if you haven't even had decent rice, you need like...like a home-cooked meal more than I thought." he said, attempting to explain himself a little better. Akira glanced over from his meal and shrugged "If I don't like it we figure something else out." he said, "all relationships need some effort and work put into them." he explained. "I'm assuming a Fey...a Fey only gets one?" he asked, "or something simliar?" he looked over to Dresen, putting his bowl down. "And you are too if you are worried that your nose is going to fall off just because I said it might. I'm not a witch or Fey or whatever, I'm human, I can't cast magic on you." he frowned and shook his head. He was shocked by just how much Dresen worried, he figured he would be the strongest out of the two. Though he supposed he was physically strong, it was clear when it came to emotions, Dresen might hurt more than Fay did if things didn't work out. He sighed a bit as Dresen explained that Fay may never learn to live and shook his head.

"You both need to learn." he said and pointed to the door "Look, I get that your kind isn't exactly welcome, and this probably isn't the best neighborhood to attempt this, but the only way you two are going to learn is by getting out there and living." he explained, "And no one ever said that living was easy, it would be boring if it was. You can't stay cooped up in a house all the time, worried that someone is going to hurt you even though you know the world is a horrible place. You have to take risks, or else life isn't lived." he explained and sighed "It's like...like when I went to go say hello to you two, it was a risk, a large one at that in this community, but I still took it and now I've got you living in my house, and planning on sleeping with the two of you after Fay gets better. That's living." he mumbled.

He nodded when Dresen asked if he wanted to go get Fay's things, "Yeah, that sounds nice." he said and glanced back towards the bedroom that Fay was in, before going back to eating his meal. "He told me you played." he said and smiled a little bit "He's rather fond of your playing." he whispered and shook his head "You don't need to worry about that. Play anytime you like." he smiled, "I rather like the sound of a violin." he murmured as he finished up his bowl of stir fry and get ready to go out with Dresen to grab their things.

he blinked a little and then chuckled weakly. "yeah well... when the most a person can do is make hot chocolate and mixed drinks... you eat out a lot." Dresen admitted with a small smile. "and you're right, it's not like we're going to actively try to break each others hearts... if it doesn't work, i'm sure it will still be ok... and no, a Fey can fall in love just as many times as a human can... we just, love a lot deeper." he admitted. "it's said to be a weakness for us. and a long time ago, people did exploit it. some of us... once we're in love, we'll do anything for the one we love. one Fey, a Satyr... he committed over thirty murders for his lover." Dresen admitted. "many fall in love with the wrong human, and end up more hurt than they can handle, and they pine away." he admitted. "one fell in love with a Drug Lord. the man used the Mermaid for a week, and then dumped her, beaten, in a dumpster thinking she was dead." Dresen admitted. "she didn't have the will to live after that... it would be kind of like you loving, and living with someone for thirteen years, only to have that person turn around and tell you that it was all a joke, he never loved you, and to get out. that's how it can feel for us, emotionally i mean." Dresen admitted with a shake of his head. "Fey are very emotional creatures, we feel everything very deeply, it's... heightened. when we're happy, we're always VERY happy. when we're angry, we're in a rage. when we're sad, we're actually depressed..." he admitted, blinking at Akira. "it's just the way we are."

he smiled a little. "it's... less that we aren't welcome and more... what we've seen and faced in our lifetimes... you have to remember Akira, we where old enough that we watched Shakespeare's plays before he was even famous for them." he admitted. "in fact, i remember his troupe coming in when we where very little, and watched him. our people where very influential towards writers of that time. My Mother was actually an inspiration for one of the characters in one of his plays.. i forget which one, but she was a witch." he admitted with a small chuckle. "that's a long time to live with people who hate us." he admitted simply. "and you're right... it's no way to live... i just don't know how to stop. living like this? sometimes it's the only thing that kept us alive for so long." he admitted with a small sigh before he smiled at Akira. "there's a difference between you and me though." he admitted, setting a finger on Akira's heart. "you, are the most courageous man i've ever met, and me? i'm a bit of a coward." he admitted with a grin.

"i love to play for him." Dresen admitted with a smile. "Fay appreciates it, most people don't like me making noise though, so i can't play in the apartments and the like." Dresen admitted, sulking a little as he ate his food with happy little sighs. "well, are you coming then?" he asked, once all the food was finished and the dishes where done and put away and the sink was cleaned out and the table wiped down. he hopped into his car and headed off into the town and pulled into the warehouse where all their stuff was stored. surprisingly, there wasn't a single thing wrong with it. it was also astonishingly small. it was more like a closet than a warehouse. still he flicked the key into the lock and pulled the door up and smiled. inside where over a dozen empty canvases, and well over a dozen finished paintings. most where of landscapes or animals, beautifully done and remarkably beautiful. there where tigers, horses, flowers, houses, barns, and wild grassland scenes. there was one or two pictures that had people in them, if you looked closely you could notice that of the six paintings of people, there where only two separate individuals. only two people had posed for those paintings. there was also a suitcase in the corner, and Dresen carefully unzipped it and pulled it open, revealing a painters paradise. there where over a hundred... closer to three hundred different tubes and tubs of paint alone. there was almost thirty paintbrushes in individual little containers to protect them. "Fay is a little bit obsessive..." he admitted with a small chuckle. "here, you grab this, and i'll start taking out the blank Canvases." at least the suitcase had wheels, Dresen had the hard job. once they had all the painting supplies stored in the car, Dresen went back in and pulled out a single Violin case before closing and locking the door. "there, all done. now i just have to take them home and that will keep him entertained!" Dresen chirped happily as he carefully set his Violin in the back seat next tot he canvases that hadn't fit in the trunk.

Akira shook his head a bit at Dresen's explanation. He understood, he just didn't really fully understand. He got the part where they were extremely old, but that was all he really could fathom. He supposed it was because he was forever the optimist. He chuckled when Dresen placed his finger on his heart and shook his head again, "Nope, just curious." he said and shrugged, "curiosity makes people do some really stupid things." he chuckled and nodded when Dresen asked if he was coming. He hurried up to get his shoes and jacket on and then was out the door with Dresen, calling to Tim Tim that they would be back soon. He moved in and looked about going through the paintings a bit as the other checked everything else. He glanced over and took the suitcase and moved it into the car before going back and picking up the some of the blank canvases that Dresen hadn't pulled yet. Though, he didn't help very much as another painting would catch his eye and he would stand and stare at it for a little while before coming back into reality and pick up another blank one and place it in the car. At one point it just handed them to Dresen, almost on auto pilot as he stared a one of the paintings. "They're beautiful." he mumbled before he heard Dresen pulling out the violin case.

He hurried back to the car and got in waiting for Dresen. He glanced towards the back seat, "unless he goes through all the canvases." he mumbled and chuckled a little bit, shifting in his seat. "It's good to keep both of you entertained, you are like little kids." he mumbled and shook his head "It's hard to believe you were children during the Shakespearean era. He rolled his eyes "What does that make me to you, it sounds like I'm a baby compared to you two." he said, and then chuckled "Welp...I suppose adding one more taboo to the list isn't going to hurt." he laughed, clearly on occasion having a very wicked sense of humor.

he chuckled a little and nodded. "curiosity is how people learn too." he admitted. "without a healthy dose of curiosity, games simply wouldn't exist." he admitted with a small smile. "without curiosity, there would be no discover. no advancement. it is good to be curious." he admitted simply as he headed to the Warehouse. he had to chuckle at the others continuous distraction and finally just did the work himself, giving Akira ample chance to gape at the amazing pictures. "he's had a very long time to practice." Dresen admitted with a smile. "he grew up with a paintbrush in his hand almost. he's always loved to paint." he admitted with a nod. "Mom got me my first Violin because i wouldn't stop bitching about being bored." he admitted with a smile. "she's lucky i loved it the first second i saw it, or i would have been an unholy terror." he admitted with a small snicker. "and yes, we are like Children, most Fey are. unlike humans, we don't 'grow up' as it where. we still retain a rather childlike amazement at nearly everything we find. especially if it's new." he admitted. "like your TV!!!" he admitted, looking excited. "there are these shows about animals on them. only about animals! like i learned all about hummingbirds last night... did you know they go into a deep state of hibernation every night, so they don't starve to death!? it's amazing!" he admitted with a small grin.

"if he goes through all the Canvas i'll buy him more." Dresen promised with a smile as he shook his head. "actually, mentally we would be about the same age." he admitted. "Fey mature at a much slower rate. for every year a human progresses, it takes a Fey three." he admitted simply. "we reach an 'independent' age fairly quickly, but at about the age of five, our progress slows considerably." he admitted with a nod. "after we reach the age of thirty or forty human years we are considered to be 'pre adult'. much like turning eighteen in the human world, we are given certain rights that we where not previously allowed. such as traveling into the mortal realms without a guardian or a full adult with us." he admitted with a smile. "we where exempt from that rule, our mother died in our early twenties." he admitted with a shrug. to have been alone for that long... "technically because our 'rate of maturity' is so much slower than yours, we are technically only a few years older than you, physically speaking anyway. mentally, you would be a bit older than Fay." he admitted with a small smile as he reached out and plucked up a few of the paintings that Akira had been obsessively staring at and slid them into the car as well. "there we go. all done, shall we head home?" he asked with a smile at Akira.

thankfully, Fay was still very much asleep, and showed no signs of waking even as Dresen carefully took out his Violin and cleaned every inch of it, and then tuned it very carefully. it was a beautiful reddish color, and it gleamed elegantly in the light. "Any requests?" Dresen asked with a smile as he looked at Akira. "as long as i know what it is, i can play it." he promised, his head tilted as he waited for a suggestion, and with a flourish, Dresen quickly had the house filled with the soothing sound of the Violin. Fay didn't even twitch at the familiar sound.

Akira listened to Dresen's explanation about their maturity level and nodded "Well, I suppose that's true. You two do act like children." he snickered and as they got home and started to unload the car, Akira did much better helping. Once they had finished he sat down on the couch and watched Dresen fix up his violin, "oh um..." he started to think of songs, "Do you know Sad Angel? By Igor Krutoy?" he asked, tilting his head, "I like that song." he whispered. He hadn't heard it in a very long time, but his mother used to hum it to him when he was a child, she said it was their wedding song. He smiled softly as Dresen started to play it on his violin. He had never heard it on a violin before but he liked it very much. He was constantly glancing over to Fay making sure that he didn't wake before yawning and stretching a bit. "Hmm, I think I'm going to head to bed." he said and got up, moving over to Dresen before hesitating a little bit. "Um..good night." he whispered and kissed Dresen's cheek before hurrying out of the room.

Come the next morning Akira was up bright and early, fixing up a large breakfast for them all. He pulled out all the stops on this particular breakfast, eggs, toast, bacon, hash-browns, sausage, cream, coffee, and anything else he could think of making for the two brothers. He saw last night just how desperately they needed a home cooked meal, and if Akira had anything to say about it, they would be sick of home cooked meals by the time he was through. He was a little preoccupied with other thoughts as well. Even though Dresen explained to him that Fay had probably just been joking and high on meds, he still thought about perhaps this day would be the day that he slept with both of the boys. He was careful to hide his naughty thoughts though, humming as he cooked, hurrying about the kitchen to get everything ready before the boys woke.

Dresen grinned. "Sad Angel? yes i know it. it's mostly a wind and piano song. not many people can play it on a stringed instrument." he admitted even as he set the Bow tot he strings and began to play, as expertly as any concerto master. "hmm i love that song." Dresen admitted with a smile as he carefully started to clean his Violin. "and i'm very glad that my Violin hasn't been poorly affected by it's stay in storage." he admitted as he ran a cloth along the strings to get rid of the Rosin that had collected on the strings and on the base. "good night Akira. sleep well, have good dreams." he offered in return, flushing a little at the kiss to his cheek. he went to bed shortly after, his Violin resting in it's case against the wall so that it wouldn't get knocked over.

in the morning, it was Fay who was up first, walking carefully into the room, using the wall for support. he still looked exaughsted, but he was up, and he wasn't in pain or dizzy. "Morning Akira!" he chirped happily as he examined the massive breakfast with a watering mouth and a growling stomach. "man am i hungry..." he muttered, but he didn't reach for the food. he didn't eat without his brother after all. never. they always ate together, and he had no intention of starting a 'new' tradition. thankfully Dresen was down the stairs soon after, looking sleepy, as he always did in the mornings. "morning Akira, Morning Fay, morning Tim Tim." Dresen stated before smiling at the Coffee on the table. "Good morning Coffee." he breathed in delight as he poured himself a cup, black, and sipped at it. Fay just snickered and poured his own cup, three spoonfuls of sugar and a very healthy splash of milk. as different as their personalities. "breakfast looks amazing Akira! thank you!" Fay chirped. "My brother would thank you too, but he's always dead in the mornings." Fay admitted with a grin as Dresen scowled at him. "and you're god awful in the mornings, but you don't see me complaining." Fay just snickered and sipped his coffee before helping himself to breakfast, only after Akira had served himself.

Akira nodded, "yeah...but I always thought it would sound pretty if it was played on a stringed instrument, seems I was right." he said and smiled softly, "I'm glad too," he whispered as the other fixed up his violin a little bit more, "how long did you take you to learn?" he asked, tilting his head before he headed off to bed.

He nodded as Fay came into the room and chuckled at the two that were completely different in the morning. "Morning to you both." he said and started to eat, not really paying attention whether or not either was eating. He was hungry and was planning on eating. "Well, it seems that I have to." he said in between bites, "you two don't seem to eat anything but restaurant food, and that is no way to live." he shook his head, his face dead serious. "Like I can't believe out of the hundreds of years that you have lived, neither of you have learned how to cook." he sighed and took a sip of his juice, "I mean, you two both have amazing talents, one can paint and the other can play the violin...but neither of you can cook." he shook his head. "I feel sorry for Tim Tim, you probably feed him barely anything but cat food." he rolled his eyes and went about eating again. He continued eating before getting up and cleaning up the kitchen.

"So...what...are you two wanting to do today?" he asked, leaning up against the counter "After all, not only are you two dating me...I'm also employed to you." he said, "so, technically, unless you have something for me to do, I really don't have anything to do today. Well, besides cooking for Fay, I'm sure." he chuckled. He shifted his weight onto his other leg and looked at the two, happy with doing whatever the two wanted to do. Though something about his posture suggested that he was still considering what Fay had suggested the previous night. However, he decided last night he wasn't going to offer that option up right, he would let them realize it or ask about it before he said yes, too embarrassed to mention it.

Dresden chuckled. "passably playing? i learned in about a year." he admitted calmly. in the morning Fay chuckled at Akira with a small smile. "yes well... we have tried of course. and we can make a few things. like Hot Chocolate, and a few boxed meals..." he admitted with a smile. "but when you're as food sensitive as we are, we can't really eat boxed meals without getting sick." Fay admitted. "it's easier just to eat at a nice restaurant." Fay admitted with a small smile. "now that we have you, we don't have to worry about it anymore." he chirped happily, Dresen snorting. "he's not a maid Fay." "...he kind of is." Fay corrected. "that's what it says on his contract anyway. Maid and personal secretary as well as assistant." there was a pause and then. "oh yeah... he needs to sign that before he's officially hired." "well what did you do with the paperwork?" "....uh... it's in the room... somewhere..." "...now we'll never find it, might just be easier to make a new contract..." "nah, the rooms not messy, we can find it." they both blinked at Akira. "what are you talking about? Tim Tim hunts for his own food." Fay stated with a blink. "being a Spirit Fox he doesn't actually need to eat physical food. he just gulps down a nightmare or two a week and he's good to go. so long as he doesn't eat one of mine anyway. mine tend to make him feel pretty lousy." "he does get cat food though. he loves the stuff. only the wet stuff though, nasty crap that it is. i don't understand how he doesn't get sick off of it." Dresen admitted, making a face as he poured himself another cup of coffee.

"anyway, we'll get you the standard hiring and employment contract... once we find it." he admitted with a small chuckle. "you can see why we need an assistant. being a 'maid', a secretary, and an assistant might be a bit of work, but as organized as you are, i don't think it will be very hard for you to keep up with us. as long as we make sure to give you all he papers we have, it should get to where it needs to be..." they blinked at each other and then snickered a little. "i wonder if we can get tax deductions for maid outfits?" Fay asked curiously as he examined Akira intently. "he'd look utterly delicious in a little maid skirt and frock." Dresen laughed at that. "almost as cute as when i dressed you up in that sexy bunny outfit?" Dresen asked with a smirk as Fay went bright red. "...i happen to have liked that outfit thank you very much. besides at least he'll be a hell of a lot more adorable than YOU where in that nurse outfit!" "you both are wrong. Akira is far more cute than either of you will ever be." Tin Tim stated, back in kitty form as he hopped onto the table and helped himself to some of the food on Fay's plate.

Akira rolled his eyes at the things they could make and shook his head. However when Fay mentioned the food sensitivities he nodded, yeah he understood that. As they went about describing what he was according to the contract, he started to go back to his food, at least until they mentioned it was lost somewhere in the room. "Oh lord...I'll be a maid, if you can't even find paperwork and your room isn't nearly that messy..." he shook his head and went back to his food, glancing up as they explained how Tim Tim ate. He found that pretty intriguing, then again, he found just about anything that that cat did as intriguing. He had never met any creature like the three of them, so pretty much anything they had to tell him he was listening even if he didn't look like he was. He was interested in figuring these two out. Akira looked over to Dresen and chuckled as he drank another cup of coffee, "well, at least this explains how you two are always so hyper." he rolled his eyes.

Akira finished up his meal and put the plate away, cleaning it before he stuck it in the dishwasher. He was about to leave the room to go see if he could find the contract they were speaking of when they mention maid outfits. He bit his lip and glanced to his room, "Just..." he fidgeted and sighed, "see if there is something in my closet that you like." he mumbled. It seemed Akira had another little secret he liked to keep under wraps. He had never left the house looking the way he did when he was in the garments that were in the closet. And he was pretty sure he didn't have any maid outfits, but he knew he had some costumes in there that could be played off as funny Halloween costumes that he had purchased solely because he had liked them. He knew he had a nurses outfit and a school girl outfit in there somewhere. Perhaps he did have a maid outfit, he couldn't be sure, he had shoved them to the far back to keep away the prying eyes. When Tim Tim hoped up on the table he jumped, startled, not having heard him come in. "T-Thanks, Tim Tim." he blushed and bit his lip "um..I...I'm going to go check in your room for that paper work. Lord knows if I leave it to you two, we'll never find it." he chuckled, just teasing before he headed into their room. Letting the boys do what they wanted to with the information he had given them.

they both grinned a little sheepishly. "yeah we're pretty hopeless..." Fay admitted with a small grimace. "it's not something we're all that proud of, but we can't help it!" "no one ever showed us how to be organized." Dresen admitted simply. "we never needed it until we started buying things... which was only about fifty years or so ago. we actually invested in the Television." Fay admitted with a grin. "and the Apple Company." "we missed investing in the first Computer though." "and the Cars. we didn't think they would go anywhere." Dresen admitted with a small chuckle. "we did invest in Concrete though." "and trains. we loved the idea of trains." they blinked t him with a smile. "no, we eat sugar when your asleep." Fay teased with a small snicker before both brothers froze and stared at Akira in stunned shock. he had cute outfits in his Closet!? maybe it wouldn't be so hard to turn him into the kinky slut he wanted to be after all. they blinked at him, blinked at each other, and then tore out of the room to see for themselves, Tim Tim snickering.

"i'll give you a hand Akira." Tim Tim offered. "i've found stuff for them before. it's always in the weirdest places. i once found a contract to merge their company with another in between the mattresses." he admitted with a small chuckle as he followed Akira into the boy's room. it wasn't bad really, but the beds weren't made. Tim Tim had to sigh and shake his head, well aware of what Akira wanted to do. "you make the beds and i'll look for the paperwork." he promised as he headed into a drawer to look for the paperwork. Tim Tim had it located before Akira had finished making the beds. "here you go Akira. make sure to read it." Tim Tim ordered. "Fay and Dresen would never cheat you, but if you read it first, you can negotiate the details before you sign it." Tim Tim stated with a small chuckle. "i don't know if you'll need, or want to, but it's best to be prepared." the Contract was actually very straight forward, listing Akira's expected duties, which involved cooking, cleaning, organizing, secretarial duties and more. there wasn't a single thing on the contract that they hadn't asked Akira if he would be willing to do it. the Pay was amazing too! instead of being paid by the Hour, which would have been rather impossible since Akira was probobly going to be 'working' 24/7, he was being paid as a Salary employee. $4000.00 a month, or $1000.00 a week.

Akira would be able to buy ANYTHING! that being, of course, if the Brother's didn't already own it. Akira certainly wouldn't have to worry about not being able to afford anything ever again at least. not to mention he'd have plenty of money to visit his brother anytime he wanted! "Akira! you have to wear THIS one!" it was a sexy Cat costume. black leather and silk and an adorable little tail and Tim Tim's ear twitched a little as he studied the costume, his head cocked to the side. "...you have a Sexy Cat costume?" the Cat asked, sounding incredibly amused. "yeah, and a sexy nurse too!" Fay admitted with a snicker as he examined Akira. "i don't understand how someone so kinky, can be so shy." he teased with a small chuckle as he leaned forward. "and i forgot to get my good morning kiss you know..." he purred before he kissed Akira, full on, lip to lip. Dresen hadn't been lying, Fay had a very talented mouth.

Akira rolled his eyes "Well then, I'll just have my work cut out for me." he said and shook his head as they started explaining that it all started when they started to buy things. "Fifty years is a long time to let things accumulate without keeping it in check." he said and shook his head as the boys ran off to go look in his closet. "Thank you, Tim Tim." he said and pat the cat before heading into the room. He twitched a bit when he saw the beds and took a deep breath, trying to leave the boys rooms alone, but sure enough the moment that Tim Tim told him he should make the beds he was there in a flash, working on the beds. He glanced over to the contract, one of the beds only half made. He sat down on it and read through it quickly, nodding and when it came to his salary he was happy that he was already sitting down. He had never been paid that much in his life. He covered his mouth before taking a deep breath and signing the bottom of it. "There, all done." he said, getting up before the boys came in the room with a costume he had forgotten he had.

He looked over to Tim Tim when he commented on it "h-h-hush." he said and then looked over to Fay, "I-I am n-not kinky!" he protested, the blush on his face spreading like wildfire. As Fay leaned forward he looked up to him, "wai-" he started but it was too late Fay was kissing him. He fidgeted slightly before kissing back. God, this man's mouth was amazing. He did his best not to groan into the kiss and blushing looked over to Dresen when the kiss was finished, "A-Are you wanting one too?" he asked, his face looking a tad bit dazed by the kiss. "Oh, that..that reminds me." he said and pointed towards the bed where the contract was, "found and signed." he whispered, smiling softly.

Tim Tim snickered at that and the boys pouted. "we didn't just let it sit there! we have had other secretaries you know. it's mostly all organized... we just... don't know how to do it ourselves..." Fay admitted with a small sigh before they took off for the closet. Tim Tim chuckled again and outright laughed at Akira's reaction to how much he was getting paid. "i won't hush!" Tim Tim stated with a sniff, turning his nose up and making Fay snicker. "you ARE Kinky! you're just too shy to admit it!" he admitted with a grin as he leaned into the kiss, humming happily once Akira kissed back. he was nice though, he didn't involve the tongue this time. Dresen smirked a little as he nodded, happily leaning in for a kiss, pouting as Akira kept talking. he took his kiss while Fay picked up the contract and examined it again to make sure everything was signed where it needed to be. Dresen was just as good a kisser as Fay was. but while Fay was teasing, Dresen was passion. "mmm i like good morning kisses. i think we should have included that in the contract." Dresen admitted with a nod. Fay just chuckled and handed the paperwork back to Akira. "keep hold of that for us? you'll need to make copies of it at some point." he admitted with a shrug as he finished making the unfinished bed.

"now then." Fay stated with a smile as he settled onto the newly made bed. "i think we need to... discuss, some things." Dresen nodded. "as you know we are highly interested in you Akira." Dresen explained, Fay smirking. "we want to fuck you in every room of the house and on every surface available." he explained and Dresen offered him a stern glare. "but we're more interested in what YOU want, because we certainly don't want to traumatize you by doing such things." "so for the first several months, we're going to let you call most of the shots. we want you to be happy and comfortable with this kind of lifestyle. so never be afraid to say no." "if you don't like something, say so and we'll stop." "and of course, anything kinky we ask you to do, we are more than willing to do ourselves. we won't ask you to do something, that we won't do for you."

As Dresen took the kiss he blushed, giving a slight groan at the kiss. "Y-you don't need that in the contract." he mumbled and took the paperwork, before sitting down when Fay and Dresen said that they had a few things to discuss with him. He listened and nodded, "Of course." he blushed though when the others explained that they wanted to fuck him in every room and every surface they could find. By the end of the conversation though he was chuckling a little bit, "Well...I suppose we should start on the beds first then." he whispered, and glanced away a bit. "I do know that I'm comfortable with the thought of being with both of you at the same time." he explained, though there was a blush on his face. "And I know that I'm willing to try everything at least once. Just ask first I suppose when we are about to attempt something new." he looked back up to the brothers and smiled a little.

"Now, are you wanting me in that cat suit now? Or later?" he asked, "because if it's now, I would like some time to get this contract in a proper place." he chuckled, "lord knows it will get lost again if I don't." he smiled, teasing the others in his own way. He had been thinking about what Fay had said the previous night all night long and he was pretty ready to take them both on, though his body didn't show any physical signs of it yet, it wouldn't take long he was sure, especially after those kisses he had been given by both of the boys. He could still taste both of them on his lips and he liked the taste that was for sure.

Fay just giggled at Akira's flushing protest and both brothers looked happy when Akira took the statements seriously. they really did want Akira to have fun and enjoy himself after all. "oh yes! the beds first most certainly!" Fay chirped eagerly before they both smiled and took one of Akira's hands, simply enjoying being close to their human lover. "we will always ask." Fay promised before they both perked up. "NOW!" they both said this so eagerly that Tim Tim started to laugh. the brothers where such perverts. Fay was bouncing on the bed and Dresen was leering at his brother even as he started unbuttoning his shirt, letting Akira see just how much both of them where horny little kids who wanted to ravish him until he couldn't see straight. they both grinned as they watched Akira head off to put the paperwork in a safe place and get changed, and Fay stripped down to his pretty lacy underwear. women panties again, oh how he loved the things.

Dresen opted to just take his shirt off, since he wasn't wearing any underwear, and he watched with heat in his eyes as Fay stretched himself out on one of the beds and flipped through a book as they waited for Akira to come back. Tim Tim just smirked and headed off to the other house so he could take a nap. when Akira came back, Fay was still stretched out nicely on the bed, his rear filling out those cute little panties better than any woman could, and he was shivering as Dresen traced invisible patterns on his back, the older brother looking highly amused as he brushed a specific spot, making Fay shudder and utter a short little moan. "Akira!" Dresen snapped his hand back to himself, looking vaguely guilty, as if he'd been caught doing something naughty, and Fay snickered a little. it was funny watching Dresen get all flustered around Akira. "mmmm don't you look sexy." Fay purred, smirking as he looked the little 'cat boy' up and down. "i never thought i'd find someone who looked as good in girls clothes as i did." fay admitted with a laugh. "cross dressing is a fairly large Kink of ours... though Dresen doesn't pull it off as well as i do." he admitted with a small chuckle.

(so i'm thinking of changing Fay's pic to This. what do you think?)

Akira blushed bright red when both brothers said yes and hurried off to put the paperwork away and get dressed again. He set the paperwork on the desk in his room and stripped only to put the catsuit on. He fixed up the outfit a bit and bit his lip, before going back into the room. The suit showed off every bit of his body, the tail sitting just perfectly on his ass. He slowly walked into the room again, just before he entered he placed the ears on his head, poking his head in and eyeing the two on the bed. He stepped in and jumped when his name was shouted. He gave a weak smile and waved a bit. He eyed Fay in his feminine underwear, blushing a bit as he looked at the tattoos on Fay and on Dresen. He licked his lips and moved over a little bit, closer to the boys on the bed. "H-hush." he whispered and looked away, embarrassed by Fay's words.

He sat down on the bed and chuckled a little bit when they mentioned that cross dressing was a large kink of theirs, "Well, I would say I'm fairly good at cross dressing, wouldn't you?" he asked, getting up on his knees and crawling over to Dresen and Fay. He laid down on Dresen a bit, glancing over to Fay. "I would be okay with you two choosing some more, I know I don't have too much in that closet of girls clothes." he said, blushing a bit more. He did love to wear these girly things, and wouldn't mind dressing up for the two men before him. "I would ask that we buy them at other places...out of town though." he murmured, "unless it's Halloween." he smiled, almost nuzzling into Dresen's chest, getting into the catsuit a little more than he had intended.

both boys chuckled a little as Akira jumped and they smirked at the blush. "he's so cute when he blushes." Fay purred, his eyes glittering with amusement. "very good at Cross dressing." fay agreed, grinning as he ran his hand over the fuzzy tail, catching a good feel of Akira's ass in the process. "...we'll mail order." Dresen breathed. "won't have to go out in public to buy girls clothes at all then." he admitted, licking his lips as he ran his fingers through Akira's hair, tugging him upwards carefully and matching their lips together, kissing Akira with a rough passion as Fay wrapped his arms around Akira's waist and slid his hands up the others taught stomach, feeling the flesh and exploring the flat belly with an eager sigh. "he's so soft and warm." Fay murmured, utterly delighted as his hands slid higher and stroked the nipples that he found with a sly smirk before running his fingers back down and slipping them intot he spandex pants, cupping the length that he found trapped there. "...mmmm nice size." Fay purred, smirking a little. "i'm gonna lick every inch of your cock, i just thought i should warn you." Fay teased as he flipped Akira onto his back, Dresen snickering a little.

"Fay likes to talk dirty. and he LOVES to suck people off." Dresen admitted with a smirk as he gathered Akira's hands in his own. "he doesn't much like people yanking on his hair though, so i'll be holding on to these for you." he teased with again as he leaned down and kissed Akira again to distract him a bit while Fay slipped the spandex down just far enough that the balls and cock where free. his hands settled onto Akira's hips, pinning them down, and started to lick, every... single... inch. Fay certainly didn't hesitate about what he wanted. his tongue twisted, and stroked, twirled and teased Akira's flesh, a devious little smirk on his lips as he played with his new found lover, Dresen chuckling. "oh. i forgot to mention... he's a bit of a cock tease." no pun intended.

Akira only ended blushing more as Fay teased him, glancing back at his hand on him. When Dresen started to speak he looked back over "oh, um, okay." he said, humming a bit at the fingers in his hair, moved forward and up with the tug kissing back, though his was still a bit more shy than Dresen's was. As he was sandwiched between the two men he gave a small gasp, not expecting the hands to start exploring as they did. "F-Fay!" he whispered, blushing at the complement. He was soon flipped on to his back as he looked up at the two men he was with, his face still bright red, though it was slowly returning back to its normal colour. Akira looked over to Dresen, letting the man gather his hands, kissing the man back, this time with a little more passion to it. He was slowly warming up to the feeling of four hands on him, and as soon as the spandex was down far enough, his cock showed just how much he was warming up to the idea of both of these men on him.

He felt the pressure of two more hands pushing his hips down, he guessed Fay didn't much like bucking either. He gasped when he felt Fay's tongue on him, only to have it turn into a moan as Fay continued to tease his cock. "oh god." he moaned, his hips pushing back against the hands holding him down. He was rather glad that Fay was holding him down and the Dresen was holding onto his hands, he felt wonderful with Fay's mouth around him. "N-no, you didn't." he whispered, his words more like groans than actual words as Fay continued to tease his cock. His back arched a little, as his legs pushed against the hands to spread out a bit, only to give the men before him all the better access to do what they wanted with him. His body felt amazing and was becoming more and more warm as Fay continued to tease him.

they both laughed as Akira protested, finding him utterly amusing like this. so aroused, and shy, and embarrassed and adorable. Dresen eagerly kissed his little lover, moving his mouth against the others with a shiver of delight, rubbing his hardness against the others back before he went crazy with need. moaning eagerly as he broke the kiss so he could nuzzle the others neck and suckle and lick, marking the smooth creamy flesh while Fay had his fun with the lower regions. and Fay was having his fun, his tongue curled and teased and stroked and tickled as he tasted the long bit of flesh as Dresen gathered both hands into one fist, holding Akira still as he rapped an arm around his chest and stroked a nipple with his fingers, giving careful little pinches and teases as his mouth lapped at the other, Fay grinning as he licked his way over the globes of Akira's balls, giving each one a tender little suckle. then he lowered his head even more, burying his nose in the sacks as his tongue stroked that tight little rosebud of pleasure. his tongue circled and teased Akira's tight little ass and Dresen chuckled as he kept Akira as still as possible, nibbling on the flesh of his neck again.

"hmm, it's not fair to leave this ignored is it?" Dresen asked, Fay's tongue stroking and working Akira's ass while Dresen lapped at his own hand before wrapping it around Akira's cock, the slick spit making it easier for the hand to slid up and down the length, his hand matching every lap of Fay's tongue as Dresen suckled on Akira's ear, humming happily. "you make the most wonderful noises Akira. it's nearly addictive. i can't wait to have you spread out, your cock buried in fay while i fuck you in every way imaginable." that had Fay moaning and his hips pressed down on Akira's leg, desperate for his own contact. his cute little panties almost couldn't contain Fay's hard, weeping length.

Akira felt his brain go into overload as both Dresen and Fay had their way with him. He could barely contain it when Fay started to lick at his balls. A loud moan came out of him as each was given a suckle. His body was straining again being held down, it wanting as much of the pleasure it was being given as possible. When Dresen moved to take up with his hand where Fay had let off Akira couldn't even work out a protest about it being too much. He had only done this a few times and that was with just one okay looking man. With two fucking gorgeous men on him, his body didn't know what to do. He felt like he was about to explode, "n-no, cum..." was all he managed to get out before he felt himself let loose. His body shivered but he found he was still pretty erect. He felt like a child who didn't know how to keep his pants dry. He found himself blushing and wanting to apologize only to have moans fly out of his mouth instead.

When he felt Fay against his leg he glanced over, letting out another moan as he saw the cock that was begging to be let out of it's restraints. "Oh god..." he groaned, "please..." he felt his breath become shallow as he licked his lips. He wasn't so sure about being inside of Fay but at this point his body didn't care, it was willing to try anything if only to allow him to be fucked by these men. He wanted it and bad. "please." he moaned again, his hips attempting to buck up against the other. He moved his leg, trying to help please Fay a bit, wanting to hear the other moan again. "want...it." he managed to get out as his brain started to disintegrate again.

Back
Top Bottom