Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Neighbors-Princessgumdrop/moon

Akira nearly dropped the rest of the cookies when Fay teased him about doing naughty things. He was about to protest, but he couldn't get a word in edge wise. The brothers had a small fit between the two and he was stuck watching. He smiled a little bit, almost happy that the attention was off of him, and started to eat one of the cookies he had brought in. He had almost zoned off when Fay complemented his cookies, his face turning bright red once again "I did not!" he said, hiding his face a bit and fidgeting as he sat "You two are horrible. Teasing me like this." he mumbled. "First Dresen flirts with me like no tomorrow in the kitchen, making all these perverted movements and saying naughty things and now you are suggesting I came into the cookie dough." he blushed a bit harder, "We messed around on the floor thank you!" he said, before he could stop himself and instantly covered his mouth "I-I mean..."

He looked at the floor for a bit "He said you could get the first kiss." he whispered, before looking up at Fay and Dresen, biting his lip. "I figured that was fair as well..." he whispered, before looking back down at the floor. He found it embarrassing that he wanted both of the boys "But...but nothing more until you recover." he said, looking back up "Nothing more for either of you." he said, looking at Dresen. "It wouldn't be fair." Akira said as he nudged the floor with his foot. "I won't do anything more with you two unless we are all together. Okay?" he asked. Clearly showing his view point on the brothers being sexual with each other. He still found it a little weird, but he had to admit the thought of it was overwhelmingly hot as well.

they both laughed as Akira complained, Fay grinning innocently and Dresen smirking, looking oh so sadistically amused. "we can't help it Ki. you're just so adorable when you go bright red like that. besides, you'll get used to us eventually." Dresen promised, Fay snickering a little as he shook his head. "honestly... i just like to tease people." Fay admitted with a smile before blinking in surprise as Akira actually admitted to messing about and he sulked at his brother. "Dreeeessseeeennn... you started without me?" "i couldn't help it! i was teasing him a bit more than i thought i was with cookie dough and he got hard and he smelled sooo goood." Dresen admitted, Fay rolling his eyes. "well, i guess i can't blame you there..." he admitted with a smile. "and i am a bit too sore for that kind of thing... i don't think i could even get 'it' up." he admitted with a smile as he studied Akira.

"aaw he's so cute, worrying about me." Fay admitted with a smile. "Akira, you don't have to abstain from pleasure just because i'm bedridden. if you want Dresen, then have him, and i'll join you guys when i'm not in so much pain, ok?" he offered the other boy, Dresen chuckling a little. "you really are a self sacrificing idiot..." "not really... if you ARE going to have fun, i want to be able to watch!" Fay chirped, looking wickedly devious. "You Voyer! what good would watching me and Akira have fun do you? you just said you can't get a stiffy!" "so! i can still enjoy the show! i bet he gets all adorable when he cums..." "oh you have no idea. i nearly stripped him down and had my way with him." they where teasing Akira again. "...you're hurting..." Dresen complained when Fay grimaced and burrowed deeper into pillows and blankets. "it's not bad... the headache's just getting worse... Akira? can i have a kiss before i go back to sleep?" Fay asked hopefully, smiling at the other. "i'm glad your here Akira... i think you... well, i really like you, and i'm glad you like me and Dres too..." he admitted before kissing the other deeply. once the kiss was done, Dresen gave Fay a pill, and the wounded man went back to sleep. "wore him out i think." Dresen admitted, tucking his brother into a more comfortable position. "he's a good kisser isn't he?" he asked with a grin. "just wait until you feel his mouth on your cock." he teased, flashing the other a wink. "Fay is the best at Blowjobs, he really is."

Akira shook his head, "I won't." he whispered. "I don't...I don't want to do it though, unless both of you are there." he whispered, looking down at himself. He shrugged a little until Fay mentioned that he would just watch for the time being, then he blushed yet again. "What did I-I say about teasing?" he questioned, though his idea about waiting for both of them was changing rather rapidly. His face became more and more red as they continued to talk about how his cum face looked. He bit his lip and chewed on it a bit as they continued. "Y-yeah, okay." he said and moved over to Fay, kissing him gently before Fay kissed him deep. "I like you too..." he whispered against Fay's lips and moved away from him as Fay took his pill and went to sleep. "Yeah. I guess he did." he said as the other tucked his brother in. He hadn't really been thinking of the kiss until Dresen mentioned something about it and he nodded a bit "Yeah, he is." he said and blushed at the thought of his mouth on him. "S-stop teasing." he said and moved out of the room.

He headed into the kitchen and started to clean the mess up a bit. "You two seem so close. I suppose that makes sense though." he said, "You are the closest brothers I know of." he chuckled, "Probably the closest ones I'll ever get to know." he chuckled again and once the mess was cleaned up enough for him he headed into the living room and flicked on the tv. This was the first time he had guests in a long while and he wasn't really sure what he was going to do with them in the mean time. "So...you are going to keep building on that house?" he asked, "What are you two going to do next? Fix those floors, I hope." he rambled a little bit, flipping through the channels. "I just hope you know that the neighbors are going to avoid that house...and probably mine, like the plague, right?" he asked, "I'm glad you two are here..." he said after a little while, "Even if the town ignores me...at least I can be myself around two people in this world." he smiled softly, still flipping through the channels on the tv.

they both grinned a little as they studied him. "you're so sweet." Fay admitted with a small little giggle. "i don't remember, what DID you say about teasing? can't remember." he teased with a small grin. he giggled again as they watched Akira going bright red. it was fun to tease him. a LOT of fun. and he was a good kisser too, all cute and stuff. Fay sighed happily as he snuggled in and went to sleep and Dresen chuckled a little as he watched them interact. yeah, he and his brother had the hots for Akira, and they had it bad. "why? you look so cute when you're face goes all red like that, and that stutter just makes me want to do obscene things to you." he admitted with a sly smirk. "we are close. being that we're brothers, and lovers, you have to be close." he admitted simply. "not to mention that for a long, long time now, all we've ever had was each other. we had to depend on ourselves because the adults in our lives couldn't be trusted. i'm not even getting started on the other kids." he admitted with a shake of his head. "i guess that's why we... you know, got together the way we did. after Fay... well, we couldn't trust anyone else after a fairly traumatic incident, but we where both still really horny... so, it just sort of happened and then it never stopped." he admitted as he helped clean up the mess that, really, he had made.

"yes we are." Dresen admitted with a grin. "for the people in the town if nothing else. they might be assholes, but Fay wants to give them something. he's kind like that. personally, i want to set fire to the house and roast marshmallows over it while the town cries but... well i can't say no to fay. the little show pony.... and he knows it too!" Dresen complained, crossing his arms and sulking. "and no, we're fixing the supports first. once the people are done with the issues of mold." he admitted. "some of the support beams in the basement have rotted and shifted, and that's why the floor has buckled like it has. we have to fix the supports and the basement, before we can fix the upper levels." he admitted. "and the neighbors can ignore us all they like. Fay and i, we're used to being ignored... it's you we're worried about. i can't imagine you like being looked at like that..." he muttered, gently taking the others hand in his, and rubbing his thumb along the back of Akira's hand, offering some silent comfort. "it is nice, being able to be yourself though, isn't it?" he asked with a smile. "it's nice to be able to talk to someone, without seeing hate, or disgust in their eyes..."

Akira blushed a bit more when Dresen said he wanted to do obscene things to him. "Well, I know that much is true." he said, rolling his eyes, "And according to Fay, he doesn't seem to care if you do, as long as he's in the room w-watching." he bit his lip and started to stare at the TV until Dresen started to talk seriously. He glanced over and listened to the story for a little bit, even though Dresen didn't give too many details. Akira knew better to be nosy, so he just nodded. "Don't worry about me. No, I don't like be looked at like that, but I'm sure it would have happened eventually, after all, you can only hide that you are gay for so long. Eventually someone would have just guessed. I've never planned on getting a girlfriend." he laughed, "With how submissive I am in bed, it never would have worked out between me and a woman...that, and I just...I can't with a woman." he wrinkled his nose. "I'll dress like a woman all you want me too, but to be with one." he shook his head "No thanks."

"You know, you two are like total opposites that can't live without each other. Fay is all about giving people what they want, but you, you like to take that away from them." he explained, "Which isn't always a bad thing mind you, but it's like you both need each other there to balance the other. I have a feeling that if you two were by yourselves, you both would be very, very, unhappy. Along with all the people around you. Well, maybe not the people around Fay, but he wouldn't be treated properly. Not like he is when you are around. People tend to take advantage of people who give them their dreams." he said and glanced back to the TV. "I figure you have to face a lot of disgust and hate all the time, I think that's why I headed over that day..." he explained "Somehow I just knew that you two were like me. Or like I was sure to become, but you both just looked so happy and didn't seem to care what anyone else was saying. I guess I was being a bit selfish, because I kept thinking 'I want that.'" He chuckled, "Oh...I'm rambling again, aren't I?" he asked and looked over to Dresen with an apologetic look.

he smiled a little and nodded. "Fay likes to watch." he admitted with a laugh. "sometimes i'll just lay on the bed and touch myself and he'll stare utterly transfixed... it's actually kind of weird." he admitted with a snicker before he sighed. "i honestly don't think the people here realize you're gay yet. they just look at you like that because they think i'm taking over your brain or... something... i forget what they think i'm doing with you. something about cocoons?" he asked, looking vaguely baffled. "in any case you're being gay will be a secrete for a while. Fay and i don't mind keeping it a secrete... he and i have to keep our relationships a secrete anyway, being that Incest is HIGHLY frowned upon." he admitted with a shake of his head. "and i know what you mean. i can have sex with a girl myself... i don't like it, but i can get it up... but, uh... Fay can't." he admitted. "he says the 'vacant soul sucking hole between their legs scares him into the willies.' i'm never really sure if he's serious about that or if he's trying to crack a joke though..." he admitted with a small chuckle. "Fay is..." here he hesitated and then sighed. "have you ever heard of a thing called BDSM?" he asked. "Fay is what's known as a 'super sub'... he's so submissive he subs to sub..." he admitted, looking amused before his face fell. "Fay can't say no." he admitted simply.

"he almost died once, because he got caught up in a bad club. i don't even know how he got in there. he has no pain limit, and doesn't say no to people, so no one realizes that he has limits. they crossed that Limit... he was in the hospital for a month or so after that." he admitted with a small grimace. "it's hard to explain." he admitted as he watched the other. "people take advantage of Fay, a lot. because he is super submissive in bed, and in life. if one of those kids out in the street came up to him right now, and told him to strip... he probobly would." Dresen admitted, shaking his head. "it's incredibly worrying sometimes..." he admitted with a small sigh before he smiled at the other. "i like it when you ramble." he admitted with a grin. "and i love that you came over. honestly i never thought we'd find someone so... open, and calm, and kind." he admitted, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and snuggling into him, closing his eyes. "we can be happy with you, i think." he admitted with a smile as he studied the other. "and i know i never have to worry about you and Fay being left alone together. there's no way you'll take too much advantage over Fay." he smirked. "and hell, maybe you too can practice dominating one another hmm? it would be good for your self confidences."

Akira nodded "I have." he explained, "This town doesn't have much...the internet becomes your friend." he mumbled, glancing back to the room that Fay was sleeping in, "You two...are..." he started and licked his lips "Into that sort of thing?" he asked. He wouldn't admit that he had watched a view videos depicting that sort of relationship, and he was willing to try it out. He blushed at the thought of dominating Fay, "I...I don't top." he said, whispering, "I-I tried it once, and I just...I don't like the idea of my...going..." he mumbled, his voice getting softer and softer. He clearly wasn't used to talking about his sexual history, much less his interests. He also clearly had a lot to learn about the world he was about to dive head into with these brothers. Akira stopped flipping through the channels at some point, "I suppose I don't mind learning how..." he mumbled, and leaned into the snuggle that Dresen was giving him. "I bet you would like watching that wouldn't you?" he asked, "us trying to dominate the other." he blushed, "if what you say is correct, we would be a pitiful sight." he chuckled a bit.

He hummed quietly, moving into thoughts. All sorts, in just a few short days he managed to find some friends, be cast out as an alien from the community, find out that his new found friends were gay and incestual, the both have a thing for him, he had a thing for them, and now they were all planning on keeping up a relationship together. He sighed a little bit and shook his head "Well, this has been quite the past few days." he said, "next thing you'll be telling me is that the cat likes to sleep around with humans." he chuckled and shook his head. "What have I managed to get myself into?" he asked, looking over to Dresen and moving so that he was laying down with his head on Dresen's lap. "Is there anything else I should know?" he asked.

he chuckled a little. "sometimes. Fay is more into it then i am. he gets into these moods and wants to be 'punished' you know? hurt a little, bound down. controlled. besides, Dominating doesn't always mean topping." he pointed out. "you can be Dominant and still take it up the ass after all." he pointed out with a sly grin. "or did you think i'd go my entire life without having a cock up my ass? i happen to like it just as much as anyone else you know. do i look even the least bit submissive to you?" he asked with a small smile. "you have far too many preconceived notions of how gay relationships are 'supposed' to work." he teased with a shake of his head. "but, you're certainly not the first person to have such concepts. we'll teach you." he promised with a small smile. "and it wouldn't be pitiful... just really amusing." he admitted with a small chuckle. "but i don't expect you to go too far out of your comfort zone yet." he promised. "we'll start small and work our way up." he promised with a small chuckle. "i highly doubt you like pain like fay does anyway, so most of the 'Real' stuff probobly won't involve you too much unless you actually like it." he promised with a small smile before he tensed at the Cat comment. "er... well actually... uh, Tim Tim isn't a Cat..." he admitted softly, biting his lip, clearly hesitating on what he was going to tell his little lover. "i suppose if we're going to be in a relationship... you need to know everything..." he admitted with a small hesitation.

"Akira... my brother and i... we are not human." he admitted suddenly, Tim Tim hopping up onto the table, it's little cat ears pricked up. "Yes, Tim. i'm telling him. he has a right to know." the Cat mewled and Dresen smiled. "yes. you might as well. it will be a shock but i think he can handle it... why don't you start with a few words though?" Dresen asked and the Cat seamed to consider before turning it's attention to Akira. "Good Morning Master Akira. it is a pleasure to finally speak to you." the Cat spoke. it's voice was rich and soothing and deep. "I am Timothy Timony. a Spirit Fox, a Guardian of the weak." Tim Tim admitted with a small grin as he leaped off the table, and his body stretched and became large, into the shape of a beautiful Fox. the creature was as big as a large dog! it came up to Dresen's hip and had strangle dangling jewelry. "Tim Tim is a Fox God who has a very large fascination with Fay." "Fay is a Dream Weaver. how can i not be fascinated by him?" Tim Tim asked, sitting down as graceful and noble as if he was a prince. intelligent golden eyes fixed on Akira. "you see, Little One. many of the old fairy tales are true, in some fashion or another. the stories you hear of Boogeymen, and Sandmen, Santa Clause and Fairies. they are all based on truth, and Faylin and Dresen are part of that truth. Faylin is a dream weaver. what you might call, the sand man. he creates good dreams, and nightmares. and gives them to people who are deserving of them. Dresen is a Soul Guardian. he takes the souls of the recently deceased, and carries them to their rightful places, be it heaven, or hell." Tim Tim explained to Akira. "Two very important jobs, and they are the best at what they do. unfortunately that means that they are only expected to go after exceptionally good or evil people. and there are very few of those in the world... leaves them with quite a lot of time on their hands, being that they are ageless."

Akira smiled a little "well, when you live in a small town. Preconcieved notions is all you have to go on. Well, that and the internet, which I suppose is a hundred times worse. He shrugged a bit "I've...I've never tried anything outside of just regular an-anal sex." He said with a blush, "I suppose I'm willing to try anything once." He whispered.

Akira looked terribly confused when Dresen said that Tim Tim wasn't a cat, "but..." he glanced over to the cat "need to know everything?" He looked even more confused, but as the situation grew and grew, his face turned more and more calm. Though after the calm it started to grow paler and paler. He just stared at the cat...er...fox thing, "Its talking...it's talking to me...." he managed to get out in strangled words, "the cat....fox....thing, is talking to me." He said and looked over to Dresen trying to catch a smile or something on his face. He bit his lip when he couldn't find anything, "okay...this isn't funny anymore Dresen...stop teasing me." He saif and looked at Tim Tim and pulling his legs up off the floor and closer to his body.

So many thoughts were going through his head and he was starting to panic a bit. After all, there was no way those rumors about the two had been correct. Things like demons and angels and spirits didn't exist. They were just lore. Yet, the cat had changed into a fox, and was indeed talking to him. He bit his lip a little harder, "no way no way no way!" He said, wanting to get up but finding he was too scared to move. "There is just no way any of this is real. You're playing a trick on me...god please, be playing a trick on me." He begged a bit. Before finally getting up and running, avoiding Tim Tim as much as possible, over to Fay, "Fay...Fay, please...please wqke up, your brother is making fun of me!" He said, shaking Fay a bit.

Perhaps he did believe it if only a little, why else would he go to Fay to have him confirm it. He bit his lip and shook him gently again. "Fay, please..." he whispered. "He's got Tim Tim looking like a fox! And and he's talking and saying that your a fairy or something with dreams and that Dresen is like that guy of that show....the grim reaper or something like that. Oh god, Fay, make him stop teasing me."

Dresen winced as Akira started to panic, but Tim Tim ignored it. it was better to get this out of the way now. Akira would calm down. after all, finding out your would be lovers weren't human was a lot less shocking then finding out they where fucking their own brother, right? "yes, Tim Tim talks a lot actually. it's terribly hard to get him to shut up sometimes." he was trying to be as calm and nonchalant as he always was. "i would never tease you about something like this Ki. i swear..." he grimaced as he rushed to his feet and raced off and he glanced at Tim Tim. "that could have gone better..." he muttered, Tim Tim chuckling as he swept his tail around his feet and simply shrugged. Fay whimpered as he was shook and whimpered a little as he opened his eyes a little. "don't shake... hurts..." he complained sluggishly. "Tim Tim's back as a fox?" Fay asked, looped out from the pain meds. "oh goody. i like it when he's a fox. his tongue can go ANYWHERE." Fay purred sluggishly. "he's not a Grim Reaper he's a Soul Guide... the Grim Reaper is a dick. he works for my brother you know. i don't like him. he touched my ass." Fay complained before wrapping his arms tightly around Akira's belly. "i'll give you good dreams tonight, mmkay?" he asked, a flurry of some purplish dark mist sliding from his palm like he was holding smoke, and then blew it gently into Akira's face. it smelled like Lavender, and as soon as Akira inhaled it, he was asleep and dreaming deliciously sexy dreams about being sexually teased by a large black fox, and two brothers.

when he woke, he was laying in his own bed, but he could hear the two brothers talking across the hall. "you actually told him!?" Fay's voice was high pitched, almost panicked. "what if he hates us now!? what if he leaves!? what if he calls the government and they take us to Area Fifty One and cut us open and experiment on us and.. and... and..." "calm down Fay. he's just... in shock, i think. i mean... it's not every day you find out the men you're crushing on aren't human... i know i wasn't supposed to tell him but i didn't feel right hiding it from him..." Dresen admitted, sounding rather worried. "what kind of dream did you give him anyway? is he supposed to still be asleep?" "i don't know. i was a bit out of it last night. i might have supercharged the dream mist... at least he should enjoy the dreams.. i was...er, pretty horny when i pulled the Dream Mist so..." "...so he's now having the wet dream of the century..." Dresen completed, sounding OH so amused. "that poor kid... do you think he'll kick us out?" "...no, not while i'm still hurt anyway. he's too nice, people will take advantage of him..." "you mean like they do to you?" Dresen asked, his voice bitter. "we won't take advantage of him. if he tells us to leave, we will. i won't be a rapist." "i know Dresen. you could never take someone who wasn't one hundred percent willing. but i don't think that's the point here... how are we going to prove we're not pulling some horrible joke on him, without making him afraid of us?" "...i just don't know Fay.... i Love him, i have to try but... i don't know how..."

Akira blinked and stared at Fay. "F-fay..." he started, but the dust was inhaled and he passed out. His dreams got him horny and he was toss and turning all night, giving out small moans every now and then. As he came in his sleep. He woke up exhausted, and wet, very wet, and still hard. He blushed as the dreams came flooding back to him. Only to go pale as quickly as he turned red when he remembered everything the night before. He was just about to go through the steps of understanding when he became distracted not only by his hard on but by the conversation he was hearing from the other side of the door. He almost said something but waited until they were done. he sat there staring at his sheets. He had a lot of thinking to do but he couldn't exactly think straight at the moment. Whatever Fay had done to him had been real enough, they new what he had been dreaming. He bit his lip, were they telling the truth? He really couldn't be sure. But then again, Fay was really honest when he was drugged up on meds, so maybe it was real. He chewed on his lip and got out of the bed, poking his head out the door, hoping to tiptoe to the bathroom so that he could take care of himself before having to go talk to them both.

He found himself wanting a release so bad at the moment and as he snuck out of the bedroom he heard the floor creak. "Hush." he whispered in a reflex to the creak and hurried off to the bathroom sure that the brothers had heard him. Once in he got into the shower and quickly got off as fast as he could. Giving a couple of rather loud moans, before drying off and getting dressed and heading over to the brother's bedroom. He knocked on the door and fidgeted slightly "Um..." he poked his head in and glanced around, almost looking for Tim Tim. He was the one that worried Akira the most, "So about last night..." he started, gulping "Who...who is going to explain it all? Because...I rather not hear it from the cat again."

the two brothers paused when they heard the squeak and Akira telling the floor to hush and they dissolved into silent giggles. that was just too funny! they listened to him take a shower and moan and Fay looked sheepishly guilty when he realized that poor Akira was still hard and horny. they looked up when he finally came in and Dresen smiled a little. "Tim's over at the other house. he didn't want to freak you out anymore than you already are..." Dresen admitted softly. "i was thinking Fay could explain. he's better at it, and you won't hit him when he's injured... ouch!" Fay had smacked Dresen's hip. "be nice! Akira's traumatized enough as it is. i cannot beleive you made Tim Tim tell him you insensitive brute! it's a bad enough shock finding out the guy you're crushing on isn't human, but to find out from a talking cat? i should... i should... ugh... gonna be sick." Fay groaned. the doctor had warned about this. too much excitement could make Fay worse. this certainly counted as excitement. he puked into a bucket that Dresen had gotten from somewhere, probobly over at the other house, since Akira didn't have anything like that.

"Sorry Fay..." Dresen muttered, handing the other a bottle of mouthwash, which was also spat into the bucket. "i didn't mean to. you know i don't have much to do with human's like you do... i didn't mean to freak you out." he said that last part to Akira, worry and guilt in those pretty pretty eyes before he left to deal with the mess that Fay had made of his breakfast. "idiot." Fay muttered rather affectionately as he reached out a hand for Akira. "please don't be mad. Dresen doesn't understand things, that's all." he muttered, sighing a little as he relaxed into bed. too tired, and in too much pain to try and sit up and talk. "the stories we told you about our mother, and the years afterwords... living on the streets and such. where true... it just happened a very long time ago." he admitted. "we are of the Sidhe. the Fey, like in the very old Irish stories about the Lady Mab, the Wild Hunt, and the Wilds." he explained softly. "legend says that when Human's where born, the Sidhe followed. no one really knows where we came from or how we got here. we certainly didn't evolve like the other creatures. Human's have always told stories about us, because we've always been there." he admitted softly.

"my brother and i... we are Unseelie Side... part of the winter court, and those that 'prey' on humans. at least, that's what your story books will say. the truth is, the Unseelie, just have more of a connection. we are the publishers of humanity. do something bad enough, and we are there to make you suffer for it. like the Nightmares i create. these kinds of nightmares are special, they are vivid, strong, and real. no child ever is given my nightmares. only those that hurt children, because it is a 'high crime' to harm something so innocent, i make them suffer... unfortunately... there are so many people these days, i can't reach most of them. we are far too few..." he admitted with a sigh. "i do my best to send Golden Dreams to the children who are hurt, but there are so many of them, i just can't." he admitted, scowling at his hands. "My Brother only deals with those who are already dead... for the most part. he takes the souls... who don't really talk, to judgement, and once they are judged, he either guides them to the Heavens... or Drags them to hell." he smiled. "more and more people are going to Hel these days... but Heaven still gets the vast majority. and those in Hel, do have the chance to get to heaven, once their punishment has cleansed them of their sins." he looked at Akira. "we are protectors Akira. not monsters like everyone thinks we are." he promised. "we can't hurt you. it goes completely against who, and what we are."

Akira nodded when he was told that Tim Tim wasn't in the house, and frowned when Fay threw up. He rushed over, still worried about the two, regardless if he thought they were joking around with him or not. When Dresen apologized he just nodded and looked over to Fay. He still believed they were lying to him. He hesitantly moved over to Fay, he wasn't really scared of them, he just didn't like people making fun of him was all. Though the more and more that Fay continued on with his story, the more and more Akira seemed to become rather uncomfortable. It became harder and harder to believe the two, but also became harder to not believe them. He took a deep breath and sighed a bit, "Look, I...I'm not so sure I can believe you. This is is all a bit far fetched, even if your cat somehow turned into a fox and you somehow knew what I was dreaming last night." he explained "It couldn't be that dust dream salt stuff." he said, clearly he had been listening enough that he knew, almost, what they called it.

"It's just...it can't be real...can it?" he asked, he wasn't so sure of himself anymore. He bit his lip, "And that sure sounds like the Grim Reaper to me." he pouted, crossing his arms "Regardless if you seem to think there is a difference. A person that deals with the dead is a reaper." he mumbled. He had never really been into the folk lore, though he did read a lot of books that had Fay and what not in them. But they were just stories and that was that. He slowly sat down next to Fay, "I don't like being teased like this Fay." he said, looking at the other. "Can't you guys just give it up and tell me what's going on?" he asked, though it seemed like he was already halfway there to believing them if he was arguing what Dresen was after all. And he did show some fear about Tim Tim, but that was probably because of his dream earlier. When you get molested by a large fox and you wake up only to find that you actually came from it, it makes you rather light on your feet.

Fay watched Akira closely as the other rushed over and shook his head a little. "it is a bit hard to beleive." he agreed softly after a moment of silence and he gently took the other's hand. "Dream Mist." he corrected without really thinking about it. "and the Grim Reapers are the underlings. they work for Dresen... it would be like calling a CEO a Desk Jockey." he pointed out. "well, no... it would be more like calling the Owner of the Company a janitor..." he admitted with a small chuckle. "i would never tease you Akira." he promised, gently running his hand through the others hair. "you think i could tease you, after the life i've lived? i like you too much to joke about something like this Akira..." he promised softly and here he hesitated. "help me sit up? i'll prove it to you... just... don't scream ok?" he pleaded, worry in his eyes as he studied the other. "please don't hate me, alright?" he pleaded softly before he closed his eyes and focused. and right before Akira's eyes, two large wings spread from his back, heavy and black like his hair, they where shockingly soft when they brushed against Akira. they where too large not to. his ears grew long and pointed, and two horns grew out the sides of his head, like antlers. he paused to pant softly, and he laid back down, too tired to stay upright after his transformation and he looked at the other.

"you can touch them, if you want..." he whispered softly. "this is what i really look like. what i really am. and i can understand if you want to leave after this." he promised softly before pausing. "oh wait... i'm in your house... i can understand if you want me to leave after this. yeah that sounds better..." Fay was clearly very nervous, frightened even of how Akira would react. so he was babbling now, twisting his hands together and refusing to meet Akira's eyes, scared to see fear, or even hatred in the person who had captured his heart. finally he glanced over to Akira, unable to help it. he had to see how the other was reacting to this, Fear, hatred, shock, Fay didn't know... but he needed to see for himself.

Akira nodded, but as the wings came out he started to panic and stepped back, falling to the floor. He felt like screaming, especially when the wings touched him. He couldn't help it. This was scary to him. This, this is kmew could not be faked. His eyes were filled with fear, but his face was calm. He was struggling to not freak out any more than he already had. He bit his lip and took a deep breath as the other said he could touch them. He stared at the man before him and very slowly stood, his body shaking. Akira didn't want Fay to look at him either, mainly because he didn't want Fay to see the fear in his body and eyes.

Even though he had only known them for a short time he knew them. They were not monsters, perverts maybe, but not monsters. He bit his lip again, and touched Fay's face. "I...I don't need to." He said, looking down, "I...I believe you." He whispered and gently kissed Fay's cheek. "Does...um, does Dresen have a form like this too?" He asked, slowly sitting down next to Fay. He still had to get used to this sort of this. This wasn't exactly normal for him, but hey, he was already planning on sleeping with two brother's that were sleeping together anyway. Sleeping around with two non-humans wouldn't be too much crazier. "So...for once, the townspeople were right?" He asked.

Fay flinched when the other touched his face, bringing his arm up to protect himself without even thinking about it. proof that Dresen had been telling the truth when he said that Fay was used to being hurt. he swallowed thickly as he studied Fay and shuddered a little as he shook his head, wincing at the pain that caused. "yes. he has wings but everything else is pretty much the same as he is." Fay admitted, relaxing now that he realized that Akira wasn't angry at him and wasn't going to kick him out or strike him. "eh, no the Townspeople where quite wrong. they said we where Aliens, Spirits, and Demons... which is most untrue!" he complained, pouting a little. "and the house is certainly not, and never has been haunted." he complained with a roll of his eyes. "i'm sorry Ki... my head hurts... i can't stay up anymore." he muttered, trying to reach for his pain meds and cursing as he spilled them all over the bed because his hand was shaking too badly to work the cap properly. "ugh... where's Dresen? stinking coward..." he muttered, annoyed that his brother had left all the talking to him. "he's probobly talking to Tim tim..." Fay muttered as he managed to pick out a single Pill and swallow it without anything to drink.

"Actually, i was talking to the doctor." Dresen stated as he walked back in, phone in hand. "i was worried when you started to throw up so i called him." "i hate doctors." Fay grumbled. "and i'm fine... i just want to sleep for a while." he mumbled, eyes already drooping as he took Akira's hand. "thanks for not hating me." he mumbled sluggishly before he snuggled in and went to sleep and Dresen smiled as he moved over and carefully adjusted those massive wings so that Fay would be more comfortable. "i'm surprised he pulled out his wings like that..." he admitted, glancing at Akira, looking worried. "i can... leave for a while, if you need some time to... recover, or something...?" he asked, nervous as he studied the other man. "i... i suppose this is all a very deep shock to you... i just... i didn't like the thought of lying to you when i was trying to court you. you know?"

Akira helped the best he could with picking up the pills that had spilled, smiling softly at Fay when he said that he couldn't stay up anymore. "It's okay. You get some rest." he whispered, looking over to Dresen. "Have good dreams, Fay." he whispered and kissed him on his cheek. He got up after Dresen was done fixing up his wings. "I...I'm just going to have a hard time believing it. I mean...even after all that, it's hard to believe, you get that right?" he said and sighed. "I like you not wanting to lie to me...but couldn't you have done better than having the cat tell me?" he asked. "Fay did it just fine and he's hopped up on meds." he frowned, not really approving of how he was told. He left the room and sat down on the couch, motioning for Dresen to follow as he left.

He sat there for a bit before getting up and starting to clean around the living room. Making everything spotless. He cleaned and baked and chewed on his lip when he was nervous or confused. He had lots to think about, "So...so...if I'm getting this right, Fay...gives people dreams or nightmares, or whatever he needs to give them when they're sleeping. And you..bring the dead to judgement?" he asked, looking a bit confused, "And Tim Tim...Tim Tim does what? Haunts people's dreams and gives them hard ons? Or was that all Fay's doing?" he asked, a blush forming on his face as he cleaned. It seemed when he was focused on cleaning, he didn't really fully catch what he was saying until it was a little too late. "And you both have these massive wings that you keep hidden away somehow..."

Fay smiled at him as the other picked up the pills and slipped off to dreamland while Dresen smiled sheepishly at Akira. "i... i haven't... spoken to humans in a very long time Akira..." he admitted softly. "it never occurred to me that a talking fox would stun you so much... i'm sorry i fucked things up like that..." he muttered softly. "Fay has contact with humans almost every day, and not just for the businesses that we own. i deal with the dead... i HAVE to be blunt because they are so emotionally closed off that they won't understand if i try to be sympathetic or gentle. i have to tell them, straight up, exactly that they are dead, and that they are going to judgement... or they just don't understand... you know?" he asked before shaking his head. "no i suppose you wouldn't..." he muttered sheepishly. "yes, Fay makes dreams." he agreed. "he has a small army of Sand Men at his disposal, they make good or bad dreams depending on their station." he admitted. "and i take the Dead to judgement, and guide them to heaven or hell. sometimes, every century or so, i guide a person from Hell up to heaven. it's pretty rare though. most people who end up in Hell, are there for the rest of eternity for the sins that they have committed."

"...Tim Tim is... hard to explain." he admitted, frowning a little. "have you ever been really small, and scared of the dark? and then all of a sudden you weren't scared anymore?" he asked, his head tilted. "that's what Tim Tim is. he guards the innocent. whether it be from a silly fear of the dark... to a stranger trying to rape a child... but, unfortunately there are SO many humans who hurt the innocent, and there are so few of Tim Tim's kind that, just like me and Fay, we can't keep up. while my Soul reapers have quadrupled in numbers to keep up with the people who die every day, Tim Tim's kind has decreased in number, killed in action trying to defend those that need defending. there's only about a hundred of Tim Tim's kind left in the world... and they can't breed with each other. they have to breed with other Fey. even if they do breed with other Fey, that child is usually not a Spirit Fox." Dresen admitted, smirking a little at Akira. "and yes, that was Fay. Tim Tim views you as an innocent, because you have such a kind heart and a pure soul. he'd be happy to mate with you, but only if you really want to." he admitted simply. "Tim Tim does have a human form... he hates it, but he has one. and yes, we have wings. they lay in a sort of a pocket dimension just under our skin until we need them... again, it's hard to explain."

Akira nodded after a little while, "Dresen...no human will take kindly to a talking animal unless it's on TV. Okay?" he said and shook his head, "You might have basically told me I was dead. That is how much shock you caused me by telling me that way." he explained and sighed a little "I understand that you aren't used to talking to humans as much as your brother...but next time you want to drop a bomb on me, think about it first. Perhaps ask your brother how to do it?" he chuckled, seeming to lighten up a bit one the subject at hand. At least until Dresen went into confirming what Akira had asked of him. His cleaning slowed a bit as Dresen went on to explain Tim Tim. "Protecting the innocent..." he blushed a bit, "He-he doesn't have to be in his human form." he said, "That's..." he trailed off realizing what that sounded like and waved his hands wildly "I-I mean, he doesn't...I..." he stopped, trying to figure out how to rephrase what he had just said "I mean he..we...I...I wasn't looking for that!" he finally managed to get out blushing bright red and flustered from the suggestion.

He finally sat on the floor and sighed a bit "So now I'm in a house that is haunted now." he chuckled, "Go figure right?" he said and shook his head, "Then again, I'm glad it's just a nice and kind haunting." he explained and absently cleaned the floor, though he was basically just pushing non-existent dust around. He was silent for a little while before looking up at Dresen "C-Can I see yours?" he asked, "Your wings I mean...unless it's too much trouble, I don't know if it was just that he's hurt or what, but it looked like it caused Fay pain, and I don't want to cause anyone pain." he said, "So um...if it does don't worry about it. I can live without seeing them."

he smiled sheepishly. "i really am sorry... i'll make sure to confer with Fay when i tell you something big... not that there's anything like that left. we're incestuous and we're not human... those where the two big secretes." he admitted with a small chuckle. "oh, someone has a bit of a sexual fascination with Tim Tim do they? you don't have to be so nervous, sometimes Fay let's Tim Tim fuck him. he seams to love it." he admitted with a sly grin. "ask him about it sometime." he teased. "besides, Tim Tim does occasionally have to be in Human Form. how would it look if some great big fox broke into someone's house and killed a child rapist? no. they go into Human form for that." he admitted simply, looking highly amused. "and we are not ghosts dammit!" he complained, sulking. "there are no such things as ghosts anyway! my army of Soul Reapers are MUCH too good at their jobs to leave a soul alone." he stated with a sniff, clearly feeling that his pride as a Soul Guardian was being challenged. "by the way, i think the floor is clean Ki..." he teased, smiling. "your going to wash the white off the linoleum if you keep that up." he warned before blinking at the other, his head tilted as he studied the other.

"it's because Fay is hurt. most of his magical energy went into healing the most serious damage... the bleeding in his brain. by the time that was healed, his energy levels where depleted. he doesn't have a lot of power in the first place, so most of it is going into slowly healing his wounds. which is why he's so tired all of the time. and in so much pain. it's healing the concussion first, and then dealing with the crack in his skull. pulling out his wings just took more energy than he should have used. that's all." he promised, carefully shedding his shirt and then spreading massive black wings, the things so large that they brushed the sides of the walls before they tucked close to his body, wrapping around his shoulders like a cloak. then he spread them again, and offered the 'knuckle' to Akira for examination, a single gleaming bone white claw gently tapping Akira's hand. it was hard, but very blunt, and seamed to be more for gripping, than for hurting. "it's rare for us to be able to let our wings out." he admitted with a small smile. "not even a human can ignore something like this sprouting from a person's back. we need to stay hidden from the humans, because they'd kill us ruthlessly otherwise. and wouldn't that just suck?"

Akira blushed even more as the other teased him "I-I-I will n-not ask hi-him to..to...to..." he bit his lip and looked away, his thoughts traveling to places he didn't quite want them to travel yet. He seemed to calm down when Dresen took offence to him supposedly challenging his work. He chuckled and covered his mouth "Oh, I know you are anything but spirits." he explained "Well...at least you." he whispered, looking back to the floor again, "Oh...I suppose it is." he said and sighed "I'm sorry...I clean when I'm nervous...or bake...or chew on my lip." he explained slowly, chuckling by the end of it. He felt that it all was pretty lame, but he couldn't help it, at least he didn't have a bad nervous habit. Well, other than chewing on his lip.

As the wings came out he stared, they were beautiful to him and so large. He had never seen anything like it before. When the knuckle touched his hand he flinched but calmed after a bit, hesitating before touching the knuckle and part of the wing. He just barely touched the wing not sure what it would feel like for Dresen. His face was a bit in awe and he nodded "That makes sense." he whispered, slowly standing up to look at the rest of the wings, "They're very pretty." he said, glancing over to Dresen. "I wish you didn't have to hide them." he explained, understanding why they had too, "It's not fair. I mean, I understand the human end of it, we fear what we don't understand...but I have never seen the point in killing what we fear, you can't kill the darkness can you?" he shook his head, "I'm sorry you've had to deal with such torment."

Dresen snickered a little and shook his head. "you don't have to ask him to do anything. like i said, he's not about to rape you." he promised with a small chuckle before he scowled a little at his little lover. "good!. there are no such thins as ghosts! though there are spirits. their classified under the Elemental genre. wind, water, earth, and air Spirits are out there in the millions. any time it rains, or the wind blows, or a fire gets started in the forest, it's the spirits. they try their best to keep the balance of the earth, but with all the humans about killing everything, it's hard for the spirits to keep up." he admitted with a shake of his head. "this climate change is actually the spirits trying to heal the earth." he admitted with a small grin. "they are succeeding far more than one might think." he admitted with a shrug. "and cleaning and baking are good nervous habits i suppose." he admitted with a shake of his head. "we'll work on the lip chewing thing, you might hurt yourself if you do that too much." he warned, looking a little worried before he smiled as he let out his wings.

he sighed and smiled as he felt the hand on his wing and he settled into a kitchen chair before he fell over. there wasn't a lot of room in the house, and with wings that large it was hard to stay balanced in such a small space. "you think my wings are pretty?" he asked, looking rather astonished. "thank you. most people don't like them because their more like a bats than a birds like the Seelie Sidhe." he admitted with a sulk. "stupid Summer Court. all they care about is looking pretty anyway. bunch of layabouts..." he grumbled before he smiled at Akira. "i only have to keep them hidden around humans. there are Fey places hidden through the world that i can go to if i need a place to be a Fey for a while. and then of course there's the Fey Realms themselves. so i can let my wings out anytime i want to, i just have to go somewhere else to do it." he admitted with a shake of his head. "there is no changing human nature. we just try to correct it when we can... why'd you stop? that felt really nice." he complained once he realized the other had stopped stroking his wing. "a Fey's wings are always very, very sensitive. so always be gentle with them. hell Fay's are so sensitive, you can make him cum just by stroking his wings just right." Dresen admitted with a wicked smirk. "i'll show you how sometime."

Akira tilted his head and nodded "So...no ghosts, but yes to spirits?" he asked, looking so confused. He sighed, "Just..just teach me a little as we go I suppose." he explained and shook his head "I'm not exactly sure that making me not bite my lip will happen, but we can sure as heck try." he said. He nodded when the other asked if he thought his wings were pretty, "Well, yeah..." he smiled softly at the other as he explained what the others thought of him. "Well, bats can be pretty too, just like these wings." he slowly stopped touching them as Dresen sulked and went on about some other mythical creatures that Akira had never heard of. He just nodded until the other asked him why he stopped, "perhaps I'm just not fond of being called hopeless." he said, arching his eyebrow, before he went back to stroking Dresen's wings. "So you are Fey?" he asked, "Like...fairies?" he asked, "Or something simliar?" he tilted his head a bit, trying to figure it all out. "And um...I...I don't need to see that." he mumbled and bit his lip, clearing wanting to see it, just not wanting to admit it.

"You..um...if you want you can tell Tim Tim that he can come back...just...maybe he could not change in front of me, just talk for a little while or something like that." Akira said and sighed a little bit, "Because...I mean, I figure I'm going to have to get used to him walking and talking and...other things." he blushed, remembering the dream that he had had the previous night, "Um...is...um...are those dreams that Fay gives people...are they...like...going to stay?" he asked. "Or..repeat or whatever?" he asked, trying to clarify what was going to happen with all of this new information. "Are yours as sensitive?" he asked, stroking the wings gently again.

he smiled a little. "Spirits are not the dead." he promised the other. "they are simply manifestations of the elements." he chuckled a little. "i can do better than that. i can get you books! there are a surprising amount of Fey who don't know that they are Fey, so there are tons of books to help them integrate into our society." he admitted with a small chuckle. "i'll get you some." he promised. "and i'll leave the teaching to Fay, i think i'm still a bit too blunt for you." he admitted with a small sigh. "i just can't help it..." he admitted, shaking his head before he stared at the other. "...i don't think Bats are supposed to be pretty..." he pointed out, looking rather amused. "and i wasn't calling you hopeless." he stated simply. "your not much of a human you know." he teased with a sly grin. "you don't 'follow the pack' as it where. i wouldn't be surprised if you have a few drops of Fey blood in you somewhere. it would explain a bit about your initial attraction and curiosity about us. like calls to like after all." he admitted. "that sensation would have been appeased upon first contact though, so everything you're feeling now is in fact your own feelings, not bloodlines." he promised the other.

"as for the Fey thing, it's hard to explain... we are... we are the Sidhe. the Fey. there are smaller Fairies and Pixies, but we are more like Elves I suppose." he admitted, considering that. "magic created us, at least that's what the religious Zealots claim. we are creatures of vast power, usually focused in one single area." he admitted with a small shrug. "i suppose for the sake of argument you could say we're like a mix of every silly fairy tale story you've ever read." he admitted with a small smile. "some of us do exhibit certain traits that you can easily find within human fairy tales from all around the world." he admitted. "each 'type' of Fey will change in appearance from culture to culture to better blend in with the humans there. for example, Tim Tim was originally from Japan, where Foxes are viewed as powerful creatures there." he admitted with a smile. "Tim Tim will come over when your not so freaked out. he is monitoring the situation and doesn't want to stress you out too much. i keep telling him that Humans are tougher than he thinks they are... but he won't listen. us Fey are astonishingly delicate. we're often sickly and weak physically. i'm a bit of an oddity, though it might be because of what i do." he admitted with a shrug.

"Too much stress on me though, and i fold like a card castle." he admitted. "Fay handles emotional and mental issues a lot better than i do, but his body is very weak, and he's often sick." he admitted with a small sigh as he felt the hands on his wings. "and no. Fay's dreams are a one time thing. anything you dream after this is your own mental process." he admitted. "Fay must have accidentally given you more than just a typical wet dream then." he mused. "sometimes they will repeat though, if you enjoyed them enough... and yes.. very sensitive. mmm that really does feel very nice..." Dresen admitted, a deep thrumming sound filling the room. it was coming from Dresen... the deep reverberating sound coming from his vibrating chest... he was purring! like a Cat!

Akira nodded "Books?" he chuckled, "There are books." he shook his head, "god, I feel like I'm going half insane." he whispered and continued to stroke the wings, not really paying much attention to what it was doing to Dresen at first. He listened his explanation about what the Fey were and nodded slowly, "I guess I get it, sort of." he whispered and chuckled, "I don't mind. I guess he just won't have me pet him as often as he likes, he seemed to like the attention I gave him." he laughed when thinking about Tim Tim, "So...just like a human, but probably a lower threshold?" he asked, when they started to talk about Fey being weak.

He was quiet for a while until Dresen said that Fay must have given him more than a typical wet dream, "I'll say!" he blushed bright red, "I...we...all..." he mumbled, fidgeting as he remembered the dream all too clearly. He felt way too much in that dream for it to have been a normal dream and he still could feel the sensations of being ravaged by three people, one an animal and two were brothers, he had never had such a naughty dream in his life. Bestiality and incest all in one, he fidgeted again, thinking about it and how much it had turned him on. He was glad that Dresen started to purr it almost distracted him, until he remembered the reason he was purring. He smiled softly and continued to play with the wings, his hands gently exploring every inch they could reach, slowly moving closer towards Dresen as he ran his fingers along the webbing.

Back
Top Bottom