Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boss' dark surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
Good morning. So today I've got a craving for something fun and exciting, and something sexy. It's a play on the boss/employee dynamic. Basically, I'd play an innocent, sweet female who has just been hired to be the assistant to a very rich and powerful businessman. He's a bit dark and secretive. A serious and cold man. He's also very much a dominant male. She's very playful and sweet though, and brings out a side of him that he doesn't show often. He's married, and has a young child. His wife is very much the kind more concerned with money than her family. And then there's the secret. She doesn't know it, but her boss also runs the local Mafia.

Of course this idea is up for discussion and brainstorming. I'm not married to all the elements. So if you have ideas or would like to discuss it, please let me know.

I'm only looking for literate, intelligent and detailed roleplayers. People who aren't afraid to get creative, and create a good story as well as get sexy. If you can't create a plot then the sex is meaningless.

I only roleplay in 3rd person, and while I prefer 1-2 paragraph posts, I am a firm believer in quality over quantity.

Lastly, I only roleplay on YIM. So please have YIM if you message me.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom