Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia Trade (the pony of death & I)

3ngag3

Supernova
The quiet night at the local docks are shattered by the sounds of garage doors opening and the screeching tires of vehicles. In one of the unoccupied storage buildings, a black car enters and comes to a halt. Its front headlights remain on illuminating the darkness of the building but were mainly directed at the other end where another garage door was opening. Out of the car, a few men step out. Amongst these three were the driver, the bodyguard and a young man of about twenty or so years of age. It wasn't hard to tell that he was different from the others as he wore only a vest and a white dress shirt as opposed to the other two who were wearing jackets to conceal their weapons.

This young man walked to the front of the car and casually laid back on the hood of the car, staring forward with his wide brown eyes and calm expression. Despite his casual demeanor, he had a lot on his mind tonight. For here in this unoccupied storage facility, a deal was about to be made. One that would garauntee a ceasefire between his 'family' known as the Rivalle and the other family in which they had previously engaged in fierce fighting throughout the years. Despite the fact that there was going to be a ceasefire, the young man felt uncomfortable about the whole thing. After all, this crime family was responsible for the death of his beloved mother and he held a deep seeded resentment towards them. If he had his way, he would do away with them all. But scince it was his father in charge and not him, the young man would have to grit his teeth and accept the way things were going at this point.

And why was it him who had to be sent out here anyway? Well, according to his father, the young man was sent out as a way to show that they meant no ill will towards them and was proof that the deal the two families planned out would progress cleanly with no foul play involved. But what of the other family? Surely they would have to send someone equally as important as him to complete this deal. Indeed they would, as according to the young man's father, they too would send someone important to this meeting. It was one of their daughters, or so he was told. She was supposed to be a high ranking member of the family which they would use as a bargaining tool to ensure the peace between the two families. The young man cared little about who they sent though. To him, all members of his rival family were scum and he couldn't stand the thought of having one of them in the vicinity of his home.

Releasing a heavy sigh as she left her family home, they had just finished their meeting, it had been decided that she was going to be the one to attend this discussion about a month ago. While she was in fact fairly high ranking in her family for some reason her father was still treating her like a child in a way. He felt the need to tell her how to handle the situation and she understood why it was still irritating though. Walking out to the town car parked out in front of the home she opened the door climbing inside.

Mia released another sigh as she pulled her hair back into a tight pony tail, she needed to be ready for just about anything. adjusting her black sport coat so it laid more smoothly against her white tank top, then her black skinny jeans making sure they were tucked well into her black combat boots. She was not fond of this plan she'd rather just go in shooting and question who ever survived but she needed to follow the chain of command and she would not disrespect her father.

The car ride felt long, partially due to the silence but also because of the anticipation of this meeting. She knew that she was to meet their rivals son, she had not heard much about him, she never bothered with much digging. She knew for her father she needed to end this and she was going to do her best to make him proud. She needed to respect and honor the Veko name and she would do all in her power to do so. She looked blankly out the window as they drove towards the warehouse, as the car came to a stop she climbed out looking around she saw the young man sitting on the hood of his car. She ventured to guess that this was to be her contact, she waved her hand gracefully behind her letting the two men accompanying her that she would be fine alone. Walking towards the young man that looked to be about her age she stopped about five feet away standing there silently she figured he could start these negotiations.

It wasn't long before the other party in this meeting came screeching in much like the first one did. The young man looked up slightly to see what kind of car it was but rested his head back down on the hood of his car when he became disinterested. As the engine of the other car died down, the young man made a motion to the driver. This was the signal to get the stuff out of the trunk. The stuff in question was their bargaining chip. It wasn't a person like the Veko's had offered, but it was something just as valuable. The driver of the car opens the trunk to reveal several briefcases stuffed within. And judging by the difficulty in which the driver was hauling them around, they were heavy. And as they should be. For within these briefcases were weapons. A majority of them were guns of different varieties. From glocks to sub-machine guns, they were all there and ready to be turned over to the Veko's. Also included were deeds, contracts and other paperwork for various properties throughout the city. It was all compensation for the damage that the Rivalle's had caused over the years.

With the merchandise securely placed in front of the car, the only thing left to do was to get a gander at the person they would be sending into the Rivalle's posession. To this, the young man sat up a bit, straightened out his shirt and slid up to the very front of the car so he was still leaning on the front fender. What the young man saw was not quite what he expected. Before him and his small group was a rather punkish looking woman. She had an immature, almost wild look about her, yet when he gazed into her eyes, he could see the hint of beauty and sexiness in her gaze. Normally, the kind of women the young man would see were of the usual city type. Curvy, sizeable breasts, lightly clothed and all too willing to please almost to the point of sluttiness. But this one...no. She was all business by the look of it, maybe even a little apathetic as well.

As she approached his group alone, the young man got off the hood of the car and approached cautiously. He had not yet seen the others that accompanied her and he didn't know if they were up to something. He turned his head only slightly to his bodyguard, a signal that he should be ready for anything. Turning back now, the young man came face to face with his new acquisition and bowed before her as he introduced himself. "My name is Cyrus. Cyrus Rivalle. On behalf of my father, we welcome you to our fine establishment." His greeting seemed scincire with his half smile and courteous posing. But underneath it all, he knew that this lady was something he despised. Having to share the same living space as this woman would be such a pain for him. Cyrus could worry about that later though. What he had to worry about now was if these people were going to take their offering or not.

Mia smirked as she watched him look her over, she could tell the type of women he was used to dealing with just by the way he looked at her. Watching him bow to her in greeting as he introduced himself, her smirk only got bigger she could tell that it was all fake and soon the mask would come off and she would see the real him. She bowed her head in respect then looked him directly in the eyes "My name is Mia Veko, I'm sure I will..."she looked around a bit licking her lips for a brief moment "enjoy my time here " she said her eyes returning to his.

Many of her female peers had tried to get her to be more feminine but the fact was she didn't need the skimpy clothing, the heavy make up, or the sexy hair to get in a mans head. She had her own methods of doing so, it was surprising how powerful body language and just simple touches could be. But that wasn't what she was here for, no she was here as an offering to keep the peace between their families at least for the time being. She took a couple steps closer to him looking him directly in the eyes, the only thing feminine that she really did was wear a small bit of perfume which at this short distance he might be able to smell. Her favorite scent Jasmine it seemed to soothe her angry soul. "Would you mind having some one grab my bag from the trunk wouldn't want me to be with out fresh clothes now would you" she said with a smirk eyeing him carefully. He was handsome not her usual type she normally went for more of a grungy type of guy, a guy with a little grease under his nails, but she could sense there was more to him than met the eye.

While she preferred the punk style she was no kid, she could handle things in a professional manner when needed. She refused to sacrifice her personal style for what others liked and wanted, she owned several nice suits but she figured at least if something went wrong here she wouldn't ruin something nice. She signaled the driver to collect the offering and load it into the car, once the car was loaded the driver gave a quick wave then drove away leaving her there with them.

Cyrus was now eye to eye with the woman who called herself Mia. The way she presented herself was...a bit odd. She didn't seem to have the kind of vibe he expected from a mafioso's daughter. She didn't wear the long black dress, her face wasn't all painted up and she certainly didn't look like she wanted to get laid right away. The only thing that seemed even remotely elegant about her was that perfum. The scent was strong and attention grabbing. Maybe she put it on that way on purpose to try and provoke him, but to what end, he did not know. But rather than worry about it, the young man turned his mind back to the business at hand.

With a wave of his hand, he motioned to his driver to take the suitcases that belonged to the woman and load them in the trunk. While he did this, Cyrus kept an eye on the individuals that accompanied the woman to make sure that everything was in order and they were satisfied with the offering. Once the driver had taken the package and left, the young man hopped of the hood of the car and made a motion for the driver and his men to get the hell out of here. The police were probably going to be here in a few hours to patrol the area and he didn't need to get caught. Not out here, anyway. The driver opened one of the back doors to which Cyrus stopped and turned to Mia, pointing inside. "If you wouldn't mind, please ake a seat in the back with me," he started as he gracefully pointed to the car. While Cyrus didn't particularly like having to sit so close to someone he didn't particularly like, he felt it would be neccesary if he were to talk to her without the driver or anyone else overhearing their conversation. There was a tinted soundproof glass that seperated the front and back seats which allowed for private chatter...or a silent kill if it was deemed neccesary.

As soon as Mia would get in, he would follow quickly. He didn't want to see her suddenly run off though from the looks of things, she had no plans to. When he got in, he scooted in next to her and kept a body's length away from her. It was his way of showing he didn't want to be close to this person but it also showed that he wouldn't try anything harmful or perverted to her on the ride home. After awhile, the car finally started and the two were on their way out of the docks and heading for home. Cyrus's home.

The drive was quiet so far. Cyrus had kept to himself, staring out the window at the night sky and streetlights above. Occasionally, he would turn to see if Mia was doing anything and when it looked as if she was going to turn to him, he turned right back to the window. This awkward turning and staring continued for about twenty minutes until finally, the young man sighed and faced the tinted soundproof window to gaze upon his own reflection. The words that came from his mouth were clear and sent a message to the woman sitting across from him. "So, look," Cyrus began as his eyes turned towards the woman across from him. "I'm not going to lie to you. I'm not too comfortable with the position that our families have placed us in. I've seen enough conflict between us that I've grown to dislike your group very much. I don't know what you think about this whole situation but just know that I'm not too happy. With that being said though, you are still a woman and I have been taught to treat them with the utmost courtesy. So for now, I will tolerate your presence in our group unless you decide to do something very stupid, understand?"

With that, Cyrus was finished speaking and he hoped he had gotten his message out loud and clear. He wasn't too fond of Mia and he would be watching over her despite whatever complaints she had.

Back
Top Bottom