Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Roleplay Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudist Maria

Planetoid
~~UPDATED: 10-17-14~~

Hey everyone! I used to be a member of another RP website, but that went belly up. I'm hoping, by way of this post, to find some fun, creative roleplay partners. I'm open to MxF and FxF (some of my best experiences were FxF!). Either one-time shots or on-going. Sometimes I'm picky, but I can usually tell within a minute or two if we are going to hit it off when we roleplay.

My basic info is in my profile, but when it comes to roleplay I have a few things I enjoy, but I am always open to new, exciting ideas. Creativity is key for me - crafting a fun, sensual story is usually more fun than the "sexy time." This is key for me. If 5 minutes in to the RP you are "rubbing your dick against my pussy" then we're definitely not compatible.

In the past, roles/scenes that I have enjoyed include the below list. This is just a sampling, I would love to hear your ideas!!!

1. Incest roles (bro/sis, sis/sis) - if you're going with this, I need something very creative
2. Doctor-patient roles
3. Coach-player roles (volleyball, swimming, soccer, etc)
4. Roles involving neighbors
5. Roommates
6. Roles involving differences in age

Scenes that I have enjoyed include scenes in:
1. Locker rooms
2. Dressing rooms
3. Beaches
4. Tropical locales (islands, resorts, etc)
5. Saunas/bath houses
6. Public spaces
7. Doctor's offices

This is by no means a comprehensive list, rather just something to let you know a little more about me. When it comes to the actual roleplaying, I'm pretty open. I don't like any Dom/Sub activities, hardcore bondage, or anything involve scat, blood, etc. I also only roleplay as a human in real-world based scenarios. If it doesn't turn me on in real life, I don't find it interesting to roleplay. I don't mind playing different ages, anywhere from 15-40.

I usually roleplay in the 1st person, with a length of about a paragraph. I try to use good grammar and spelling, but shit happens people.

I like roleplay in real time the best, usually through Yahoo IM: rpmaria_21.

Hope this sums up everything - thanks for having me on your site!

Nudist Maria said:
So, here I am folks. I used to be a member of another RP website, but that went belly up. I'm hoping, by way of this post, to find some fun, creative roleplay partners. Either one-time shots or on-going. My basic info is in my profile, but when it comes to roleplay I have a few things I enjoy and I am always open to new, exciting ideas.

In the past, roles/scenes that I have enjoyed include incest roles, doctor-patient roles, coach-player roles, roles involving neighbors, and so on. Scenes that I have enjoyed include scenes in locker rooms, beaches, tropical locales (islands, resorts, etc), saunas/bath houses - just to name a few.

This is by no means a comprehensive list, rather just something to let you know a little more about me. When it comes to the actual roleplaying, I'm pretty open. I don't like any Dom/Sub activities, hardcore bondage, or anything involve scat, blood, etc. I also only roleplay as a human. I don't mind playing different ages.

I usually roleplay in the 1st person, with a length of about a paragraph. I try to use good grammar and spelling, but shit happens people.

I like roleplay in real time the best, usually through Yahoo IM (screenname: rpmaria_21), but I don't mind email if that's your thing.

Hope this sums up everything - thanks for having me on your site!

Hi
I am going to add you on yim:robertbarregarye but I wanted to send rp ideas and ask if you have a flist or what taboos you my have

a girl being cought stilling in a store and is cought on tape and the manager blackmails her for sex (bdsm) . She comes to love the treatment and even helps him get dirt on her friend&other girls so he can blackmail them.

kidnapping: young girl ( you pic age ) finds her self at a bus bench stranded. a taxi driver pulls up and offers her a free ride just got off shift. not able to get home anyway else she excepts and gets in. as they are driving she notices there not going the right way. as she try's she finds out that the doors will not open and the windows are not glass.

do play in the first person

Freezing in NY tonight, warm me up with a good roleplay! Oh God, after I typed that I realize how awful it sounds. I'm online for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom