Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Smut Craving & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mykhaila

I have been writing for over 15 years and over the course of the last few months have had cravings for multiple incest stories (and a few other types but more incest than anything).

2-3 Good paragraphs per post... emotion, thought, dialogue and action.

I only write in email or thread.

If you don't have any threads on the forum for me to look at when you contact me to see how you write, please send me something at least 2 paragraphs. I like to know whether or not our writing will mesh before I get into an idea and find that there's no flow.

My Smut/Plot ratio for those that need one to get how much smut I want is basically 90% Smut/10% plot.

I write novels, I deal with actual full on plot stories enough with the novels I write. I roleplay for fun and smut is much more fun for me when I need a break from constant planning.

Some plot leading to the knowledge of why the smut is happening. Not just because he's horny.

Father/Daughter
Older Brother/Younger Sister
Uncle/Niece
Cousins
Father/Daughter/Brother
Twin Brothers/ Younger Sister
Father/DaughterUncle

If I am in the mood for/convince to I will do the following:

Shemale Mother/Daughter
Shemale Sister/Younger Sister
Shemale Aunt/Niece

Light Bondage
Coercion
Hesitation/Reluctance
Video/Photography
Gullible Innocent
Seduction/Romance
Twisted Sense of Obsession/Love
Stimulation
Mild Drug Use (Sedatives for positioning/Aphrodisiacs for easing reluctance)
Heat
Impregnation/Risk of Pregnancy
Perverted Older male (by touch, not by words)
Older males ages preferred 21 - 40
My Younger Girl ages: 15 - 16
Interracial

Dislikes:

Certain words just turn me off and cause my ability to reply to freeze: Cunt, fuck (when in a romantic type scenario), baby-making-juice (for gods sake just call it cum/seed/sperm/hot release...), slit (this is so overused, just call it sex if all you think of is slit. Hell even just call it lips, pussy, channel, womanhood...), cameltoe (that's just eww factor for me), button (really overdone and not at all an arousing image inducing word, clit, nub, bundle of nerves, much better choices.)

Full out rape (if I am writing the innocent I can not write as the victim of rape, my past has many reasons for this... if I am writing the perp it's different, I can make certain I don't write something that will trigger.)

Rushing a sex scene so that there is little or no real stimulation before the reluctance has eased or woman is into it. There is no need to be inside her within three posts, plain and simple.

Taking the scene too slow so that say there are 10 posts of just touching her breasts... it gets old and soon keeps me from having anything new to write a response for.

Demeaning talk - calling my innocent characters a slut/whore/bitch/cunt or making her feel like things are less than they are is the easiest way to make my muse go on holiday.

If I am writing an innocent character than typically she will not respond well to suddenly hearing she is making someone hard. Especially if there has been nothing leading to it.

For more: http://www.f-list.net/c/kalliona

Some Storyline ideas: (Many are incest, but some can be altered... not all are incest though.

Some of these are just going to be brief concepts that can be discussed to make them more. And some may not be incest but most of these are and all of them can be switched around to somehow include incest.

1.) Diary Plans - My character has written in her diary that she feels she is ready to give her boyfriend her virginity. Unknown to her, a member of her family has read it and are determined that no untried boy is going to be her first. They've read her plans and decide to interfere. A friend of hers helped set things up because her boyfriend once mentioned his fantasy of having a girl bound and blindfolded that he could do anything he wanted to. Her friend is her 'cover' for being away for the weekend and is supposed to text her boyfriend with the cabin location where she waits for him. He helps bind her and blindfold her, but she doesn't know that someone 'took' her boyfriends phone and they get the text instead (whichever member of the family decides to take advantage).

2.) While She Sleeps - my character has always felt safe in the knowledge that no one enters her room at night so she has recently begun sleeping either nude or in nothing more than her panties. She has no idea that while she sleeps someone comes to her room and watches her, sometimes masturbating at the thought of having her. So what happens when the night comes when no one else is home but that person and the virginal sleeping girl...

3.) Plied With Alcohol - While mom's away daddy decides to play. He has heard his daughter mention wondering what different alcohols taste like and decides to give her a few to taste. What will happen when she gets tipsy and feels really warm, not even thinking about it being wrong to strip around her daddy who also has been drinking a bit and is quite aroused looking at her untouched body.

4.) Saving His Daughter - A man was in jail when his daughter was born (for a reason you can decide) and in turn it cost him the chance to ever see her. However, when he got out he started watching from afar and has seen how strict and stifling his ex is to his daughter. He decides he has to save her from her mother and hires someone to kidnap his daughter and hold her until he was cleared at which time he would 'rescue' her but not take her home. (Other details are for us to work on together).

5.) Hotel Vacation - On vacation, an unexpected screw up leaves the young innocent sharing a room with only one bed with a member of her family. (could be a shemale that she didn't know was in fact shemale so she is surprised to find something hard pressed against her as she wakes or something)

6.) My Daughter, My Mistress – A king of a medieval style kingdom has grown tired of his wife, there’s no spark and in fact he has never loved her. However, he did get a beautiful daughter out of his queen and the more his daughter has grown the more he has come to desire her. The two often go for rides together, sometimes taking the same horse and he has found himself quite hard from having her ass against him. He’s finally decided it’s time to take his daughter for a new kind of ride. (Incest, reluctance, virginity/innocence, passion/seduction, molestation, taking advantage, coercion, manipulation.)

7.) Daddy's Little Girl - Left alone with just each other, father and daughter have always been close. In fact, it was not uncommon for the young girl to sleep in the same bed with her father (non-sexually). Of course, this has begun to become a difficult situation as his daughter has grown up and begun to form a lush body. This has of course also allowed him to keep her close enough that he knows that she has never been with anyone. One night after he had a few drinks and climbed into bed, his daughter joins him and he can't help but take advantage...

8.) Claiming Their Sister - Twin Brothers in their 20's have made it a habit to share their lovers but never do anything with each other. For quite some time now they have both lusted after their little sister. When their parents win a two week trip, the brothers finally see their chance to show their little sister how much they want her and how much they can do for her, be for her without the worry of interference from their parents. Since their parents view the twins as being 'perfect' and 'trustworthy' their younger sister is left in their care. The first few days is all about preparation, after all they are pretty certain it will take some convincing for their virginal younger sister so they get things they need. Then when they are ready they catch her after she showers and gets ready for bed, where they blindfold her telling her they have an early birthday present for her... (Can include: Aphrodisiacs, light bondage (even using a makeshift swing or spreader bars or something), blindfold, vibrators...

9.) Unnecessary Babysitter - 16 year old Anica doesn’t understand why her mother has seen fit to hire a babysitter for her. But apparently no amount of reminding Ginger does any good to assure that Anica is old enough to take care of herself when Ginger is out of town for business. Not like Anica hadn’t been taking care of herself at home during week long business conferences that kept her mom away in town before. Now suddenly a promotion means her mother is going to be away longer so Anica has to have a babysitter… She is irate about this fact. Her mother fails to pay attention to the appeal her innocent and virginal 16 year old daughter will make for a perverted man alone with her in the house. So what happens when an older male (24-29 years old or possibly the father that has never been in her life and Ginger wouldn’t recognize or an uncle anywhere between 29-35 years of age) decides to take the job.

10.) Mating Dance with Daddy - What happens when the innocent female putting off pheromones to attract her mate is completely unaware of the fact that she is not only adopted but part of a rare ancient line of people who have to mate and breed during their heat cycles. The longer they go without mating the weaker they become if they are in heat. For 16 year old Charise, that could be a problem. She doesn’t even know that the parents who raised her aren’t her real parents… yet. She will, because her real daddy is coming back into the picture intent on getting his daughter and when he realizes she is in heat, he intends to be the one that she mates with too.

11.) Put Your Hands Up - Starla had known she was adopted for a long time, when the chance comes to go meet and spend time with her birth father for a couple of weeks, she jumps at it. She has so many questions about her birth family. What she doesn’t expect is for her blood father to decide shortly after meeting her that he is going to handcuff her and give her a strip search that turns into the hottest experience of her life and ends up taking her virginity.

12.) ***** The Gullible Bombshell: Amanda lived with her mother for sixteen years, her father and her older brother lived in the woods. It was common for the guys to stay naked in their home and when Amanda learns her mother is dying, she is sent to live with her brother and father. The men have no desire to start wearing clothes so they convince Amanda that there is nothing wrong with her going around naked too. The sixteen year old has never seen a naked man until she arrived in the cabin, nor has a man ever seen her naked. Told they are conserving water, the men convince her to bathe with them. When they are erect they make excuses or tell her that it's for this reason or that. Over time, one or the other, or even both of them begin taking advantage, touching her, teasing her and eventually making her their lover.

13.) *** His Perfect Lover - Siena's older brother has been away for a long time, presumed missing if not possibly dead. In fact, after six years her father forced her and her mother to have a funeral and they considered him dead. Now she is sixteen and her abusive father is dead, leaving her and her mom home. She has started to see her brother, or at least she thinks she is but when she looks back he is gone. Unknown to her, her brother has become a vampire and has watched her bloom the last couple of years without her seeing him. He's been biding his time in order to catch a time when she was alone and he could get a taste of her. - The thought here is that he sneaks in when he knows she is alone for a few days and keeps himself hidden either with a mask or blindfolding her while he tastes her blood first. He could use a form of compulsion that while her mind is strong enough she can't be entirely controlled, he can make her think things are dreams.

14.) ***** Daddy's Birthday Present To His Little Girl - She's sixteen today, the day that she is supposed to feel like a woman. At least that is what she has always believed. But, she hasn't felt different all day. When her daddy asks her after dinner how she feels she admits she doesn't feel like the young woman she was supposed to be now that she is sixteen. Her daddy tells her not to worry, the day isn't over yet. Unknown to her, he has planned the perfect birthday gift for making his little girl into a woman and it includes blindfolding his trusting angel and leading her to her sexual awakening.

15.) ***** Daddy's Trouser Snake - I saw this story not long ago and it made me want to see how differently things could be played out so here's the concept - Innocent, virginal and quite gullible, Diana is walking home from school when a guy pulls up and asks her if she wants to ride his trouser snake. When she asks him what that is, the guy laughs and pulls away from the curb. Arriving home, she makes a snack and waits for her father to get home and at the dinner table, sitting beside him she asks him what a trouser snake is... she is gullible enough that when he tells her all men have it... she asks if it bites and he says it can but doesn't hurt little girls... she asks if she can touch it and he has her close her eyes and within moments he has her stroking his cock, guiding her until he cums. Later he gets an idea and ends up in her room, claiming that his trouser snake bit him and he needs her to suck the poison out... progressively he finds other excuses for having to penetrate her with his cock, using the 'poison' or trouser snake as part of it.

16.) *** Project In The Woods - Liana's grades aren't where she needs them to be, her science teacher has given her a chance to make up those grades. If she goes with him on a camping trip over spring break week he will give her a passing grade. She's told others are going but when she arrives at the campsite with her car, no one else is there. He doesn't tell her, but he set it up that way. He had a habit of enjoying himself with the girls in class. And the weather that first night helps him begin as it rains unexpectedly and drenches them both and sharing a tent they both have to strip down.

17.) **** The Wrong Sister - Mina has a twin sister Melony, the two girls are as different as night and day. While Mina is still a virgin, Melony is wild and promiscuous. Unknown to Melony's boyfriend, she is out cheating on him when he shows up to see her. Mina has a habit of trying on some of her sisters clothing when she isn't around and happens to be home alone when her sister's boyfriend shows up and before she can say anything he kisses her, awakening something foreign inside her. He can tell from her kiss that he has the wrong girl but finds himself more aroused with Mina than Melony ever made him and pretends he doesn't know it's Mina, curious if he can get her to give herself to him.

18.) **** Off To Uncles - After her uncle moved away, she didn't see much of him, now her mother is going to be working a new job so it has been set up that since her mother has to travel for the first two months, the 15 year old is going to stay with her single uncle. What she doesn't know is that her uncle has camera's in every room of the house, including the bathroom (this one points right into the shower). She is also not prepared when her uncle begins to become a bit touchy feely, hands going where they shouldn't... the uncle has become obsessed and begun watching her on the video feed when she showered, even sneaking in and watching her...

19.) Sex Slave for the Princess – In a (fictional) kingdom it is not unheard of for sex slaves to be given to introduce the innocent and virginal young women into the sensual bliss of sex. It is in fact an important part of the noble and royal class to have their daughters experienced before they are wedded off. Sex slaves are fitted with a mystical collar that keeps them from being able to get the female pregnant unless the collar is removed or the female themselves negates the power of the collar. The Princess is now of age to be introduced to sex and she is already curious about it. Her father takes her to a slave auction for the first time to purchase her first sex slave. Since virginity in marriage is not prized, the sex slave must be a male. (Sensual, innocence/virginal, curiosity, light reluctance, large cock, others to be discussed.)

20.) ***** Examining His Niece - When his brother died, he came to help take care of his niece and her mother for a while. When his niece seems ill, because he is a doctor he begins to examine her. Her mother is so distraught that she is unaware of anything else, so when in his examination he becomes aroused and doesn't find anything specific wrong, he can't resist telling his niece she needs a more thorough examination. Once she is out of her clothing, he begins to explore her body, getting her aroused.

21.) ** The Deal For A Promotion - Her father has found that it is more important for him to get a promotion at work than anything else, what she doesn't know is that the weekend where his boss is invited to stay is that he agreed to allow his boss to bed his virgin daughter so he could get the promotion at work. She has no idea that when she is goes to sleep that first night he is there that she will be visited by her father's lewd boss... (light bondage, reluctance, molestation, teasing)

22.)

Other basics:

Other ideas involving the pairings above are welcome, just message me and let me know what your idea is. Don't just send me a message telling me what pair you want, please come to me with an idea.

I don't do Mother/Son or M/M or F/F. I don't play the older female with the younger male or the one initiating... my characters are not sluts.

I write only in threads or email.

2 questions
1) For the word "Cunt" i use the word a lot during a sex scene. I use it in proper context and almost never will my character actually say it (Unless truly being insulting) So my question is, would it be allowed if used in proper context (I ask since i am likely to slip up and use it.)

2) How would an incest RP be interracial?

1) honestly calling a pussy a cunt in a sex scene is a squick... I see that and my muse tends to freeze. Especially if it's on a regular basis... once in a while I can force myself to look past it but too often and eventually I can't make myself continue to write for that scene. It is a huge turn off, always has been.

2) Brother's and Sister's don't necessarily mean they have the same mother and father, there could be half brother/sister... same with Uncle/Niece... An Uncle could be black but have a niece that is half latino/half black or he could have married into the family so the niece could well be white and he's black. Not to mention, I did say most of the ideas are incest but it does say & more in the title... I was leaving it open to also doing interracial rp.

I'd actually be interested in trying out the Sex Slave for the Princess or possibly something with twins if you're still interested.

Her email has been hacked and she is having trouble getting on, she is trying to look into a way to fix it... has been fighting for 3 weeks now to be able to get back on.

Mykhaila said:
Giving this a bump

My name is Johnn you are my twin of 17 years...we are one at most times i can feel what you feel and know when my sister is in trouble or need. We have been close in many ways...never sexually...playfully yes...you tease me whenever and where ever you want...you love to make me blush..our fav place to vacation with our folks in this really cool cabin my lake of the woods...and were going there tomorrow...Mom has been on my butt to help more in packing and making sure we take everything possible...why not the sink i ask her and in return i get trash duty for two weeks..damn my mouth gets me in so much shit...and you just love to remind me of this all the time..I don't usually blush easy but you find new ways all the time...I know you care but you have an evil spot some place deep inside that i don't have.
I love being taller and stronger than you makes it easy to pin you and take advantage of you when ever i catch you alone in the house...I love the helpless look you give me every time i do this...I feel so superior for a while then i feel like shit later...

You are smarter than me in math and english and social studies but i have you in science and art and music and just everyday street smarts..guess that is why we make such a good team..Every year we come here and spend so much of our time exploring the woods around this lake..This year we are looking for an old cabin we heard about the last time we were here..never found it but we hope to this time..

I get the loft bedroom this year because you had it last year..it is so cool
it has a queen size bed and it's own bath with a shower...you get the room down the hall from mom and dad lol...But as fate will have it the
Johnson's stopped by and decided to stay for a few days so you got booted from your room to the couch...its ok i guess large and soft..but right in the middle of the cabin...oh well sucks to be you....

I knew we were going exploring early so I hit the shower and bed at 10pm
you couldn't..the adults are in the living room drinking playing cards and being loud...i doze off my door closed sleeping in just boxers...a full moon shining thru the only window in the loft...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom