Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I;ve been a bad, bad girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

sombersickness

Meteorite
Hello there! Somber here looking for an rp partner, or more. I play sub's mostly and so I'm looking for a dom/sub rp. It can be anything, from the consensual scenes to the nonconsensual scenes and truth be told, I prefer those. I tend to play female humans around college age and hopefully later I can get some of my characters up. If you're interested please reply

sombersickness said:
Hello there! Somber here looking for an rp partner, or more. I play sub's mostly and so I'm looking for a dom/sub rp. It can be anything, from the consensual scenes to the nonconsensual scenes and truth be told, I prefer those. I tend to play female humans around college age and hopefully later I can get some of my characters up. If you're interested please reply

Hello I am hoping your still looking .
I am a dom.

idea
a girl being caught stilling in a store and is caught on tape and the manager blackmails her for sex (bdsm) . She comes to love the treatment and even helps him get dirt on her friends and other girls so he can blackmail them.<

kidnapping: young girl ( you pic age ) finds her self at a bus bench stranded. a taxi driver pulls up and offers her a free ride just got off shift. not able to get home anyway else she excepts and gets in. as they are driving she notices there not going the right way. as she try's she finds out that the doors will not open and the windows are not glass.

I am open to ideas as well these are just two I have been looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom