Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open Minded [MxF / MxFuta / MxET's sister?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

H_onestly

Planetoid
H onestly

I'm in my young 20's and I've role played off and on for years, I started role playing at a verrry young age of 11 in a "Teen chat" over a decade ago which lasted for awhile but I took a more than average break but I came back to role play in various places off and on. I don't mind playing any Ages as long as it's Okay with BMR younger/older but I'll generally only play Male characters, whether they be Sissified or Cross-Dressing that is alright with me <3 and so on. I generally do short-term Roleplays versus writing a book that I can't copy right with a partner on this website so keep in mind I general can't bring myself to write 3-4-5+ paragraphs it's not that I'm not interested in putting more into my role play's I just can't do it.. Lol sorry if that is a drawback or something that you require/like but it's just not me =(

Updated F-list^​
I can handle multiple partners at once as long as the plots/replies/your interest is continuous, if it is mentioned or apparent that it'll be an occasional post back and forth role play I don't mind but please specify I'm not a avid or Expert level role player but I wouldn't say I'm Role playing for Dummies either =o

I don't use any messengers aside from Skype/YIM, I generally PM on BMR I have yet to be the one who does nto reply or stops continuing a role play as of yet so keep in mind if I can't reply or have to go I will let you know before disappearing if something comes up =) but yea this is it for now I may add more later if you think I should or have any opinions please let me know ^^

RE: New Roleplaying Male Eager <M x F>

I know my first post is kinda on the small side in comparison to others but I'm hoping to still get some replies ;D

I can be your eager playtoy or your freaky friend still looking please bump ^_^

Have you seen the avengers movie yet? If so which male avenger would be the easiest for you to rp as Captain America, Hawkeye, Iron-Man, or Thor? Pm me if your interested in doing a DCXMarvel rp with me. I'll be rping as Kira Queen her father is Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow and Kira is from DC and not from Marvel. BUMP!!

Yes I have seen/loved the Avengers =P can't wait for the 2nd one to come out and loveddd the Ironman movies aswell but I'm not particularly fond of rp'ing "Super human" or "Super hero" characters :c They don't peek my interest I'm sorry =( I shouldve specified more but I didn't think it would arise.. hope you find someone awesome to help fulfill that :s

sweetmiss666 said:
H_onestly said:
bumpity.. craving incest/futa

I love role playing,you have yahoo? Its faster

I don't have Skype but I'm generally quick at replying Via BM Pm unless I have to go to work or something has came up IRL :p

angelduskgirlcat said:
Would you be able to role play as a male vampire? For a Male Vampire X Mortal Girl role play?

Not much of a Super natural/super person fan D: soz I'm going to update my thread now so it's not so obscure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom