Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

God of War, I am yours. (Closed to ForeverMischievous)

Harmony

Planetoid
“With the spilling of this pure virgin’s blood in honor of the great gods above, I, Malacai, present this virgin as a holy sacrifice!” the head priest shouted while the other priests quietly chanted. As everyone in the temple expected, the head priest soon drove the ritual’s blade straight into the girl’s heart, killing her instantly.

Elania had been the sacrifice. She was the first human sacrifice the tribe had offered. With the raging battle with the tribes that believed that the gods were not the true gods and that there were others, the gods had given a sign that food and animals would not do for the annual sacrifice. The Gods were going to punish the non-believers through the main Tribe. They wanted to make a God of Balance to help them with the punishment. They needed more than animals and grain to make a God, so the tribe agreed on offering a Human sacrifice. None of the mortals realized that they would be making a new God.

She was no one. Elania was the daughter of a lower-classed woman and a now dead soldier who kept to herself more often than not. She always had dressed ultra-conservatively and the only reason why she was chosen was because the Tribal Chief had decreed every maiden in the tribe report to the temple to see if they could become the sacrifice. The testing was done by priests who disrobed the girls and then tested for purity. Out of all of the maidens, the sandy blonde with the killer lean figure was chosen.

When the blade came down, the girl did not move. Perhaps it had been the wine one of the priests gave her. But when she felt the cold metal hit her skin, she felt no pain. She knew she was being stabbed, but it felt like a tub of ice water was being tossed over her. Her eyes closed and the next thing she knew, she was standing in a foggy, cloudy area. She had died. Silently, she walked forward until she saw the outline of a palace appear. It was not of her world.

Seeing the darker outline of a human come towards her, the girl felt an amazing amount of power from this being. Without seeing the actual being, she knew that it was one of the gods. Elania, who had been sacrificed nude and now had a white sheet around her, knelt down and looked at the cloudy ground. “My Lord.” She murmured.

The mysterious figure she saw, slowly approached, as a silent, menacing chuckle started sounding. Then, out of the foggy mists, walked a tall dark figure, with it's hands in front of it, fingertips tapping against each other. The most obnoxious fact about the man, was the skeletal right hand. It's skin was missing and the white bones carried a blackish aura around it. His face was hidden behind the hood of his long robes, reaching as far as the very ground, nearly dragged over the ground. The low chuckle soon silenced in a long sigh, as the figure set off the ground, and hovered past tthe kneeling Elania, as a dark, grumbling voice started speaking.
"Hmh hmmh. If it isn't the little lamb to the slaughter. The little.. Plaything. Blindly walking into death, to celebrate her gods." The voice seemed to echo, the echo being a distorted rasping. "At least, some humidity is still found among the Tribes. Do you even..." The figure was cut off from it's words, by a female voice, as a second figure slowly approached through the fogs.

"Silence your tongue, Brother. This is not your tribute.." The very graceful and fluid voice almost creeped through the fogs, as the female figure came into vision. The tall woman, clad in little more then a leather top, only just covering her impressive bust, and still leaving a presentable cleavage, and a loincloth to cover her nether region. The corner of her upper lip was raised, showing clear malcontent at the presence of the other figure. The dark imposing creature bowed, slowly backing away a few inches.

"Hrmh.. Sister. I was only.. Welcoming.. The little mortal to our world. Wanted her to feel.. Welcomed. I..."

"Well, then the first thing she should've seen, should certainly not've been your figure, Valzahr... Leave." The woman demanded. The dark creature bowed a bit deeper, before twirling around, hovering away from the area. The woman grunted lightly in his direction, before gazing down upon Elania, now with a much gentler expression. "Now then. A proper welcome is in order, I believe." She started. Should Elania still be gazing at the ground, the woman would bow down, and gently place a few fingers upon her chin, to lead her face up. "My. Among the many women of the tribes, they sure chose a beautiful one.." She complimented, but seemingly more or less to herself, before holding out a hand, trying to help Elania to her feet. "First things first." She said, pushing the sheet down lightly, to show off the the stab wound upon her chest. "Quick and clean, I see? Good. We wouldn't want it to've been painful." She smiled, now placing a warm hand over the wound, her long slender fingers gently stroking Elania's skin. A faint white light seemed to glow between Elania's skin and the woman's hand, but she would feel nothing. And as the hand was removed, the wound had been removed, and she gently pushed the sheet back in place, and took a step back, to graciously, but still only slightly, bow her head.

"My name is Haenity. Goddess of Sacrifice." She started by introducing herself, before looking up and down Elania. She was not the biggest, and strongest among the tribe. She had certainly been among the most beautiful, yet still. The woman's bright white eyes gazed back to Elania's, tilting her head a bit forward. "Now then. Why where you chosen, to be the first human sacrifice?" She asked, bluntly.

Hearing the laugh of Valzahr, the girl’s head rose slightly. It was not until he started talking that she straightened completely. She let him talk, not wanting to interrupt the god. Thankfully she did not have to silence him because the feminine voice interrupted him for her. She continued to listen and heard the woman tell the man that it was not his tribute.

After the man left, Elania listened to the woman, her head lowered again. This was probably the goddess she was sacrificed for. Feeling the fingers under her chin, the mortal’s head rose to look up at Haenity. Her eyes showed mostly indifference. She knew she was a sacrifice, she knew that these were gods, but a small part of her gaze showed awe in the fact that she was now actually meeting gods. Surprisingly, there was no fear and no pain in her eyes.

“My lady…thank you for the compliment.” She murmured softly before she took the Goddess’ hand to stand up. Her cheeks were tainted when the woman pushed the sheet down to reveal the stab wound. “It did not hurt at all. It felt like ice cold water was being thrown on me.” She admitted. Even now the wound did not hurt. But when Haenity placed her hand over the wound, Elania felt a little bit of warmth come to it as it the woman erased the existence of the scar.

She felt the eyes of the goddess on her and instinctively, her head lowered again. “The priests did not know much…or would not reveal much. But they wanted a virgin, for purity purposes, but also if I was to be sacrificed to the gods, then it could also mean that I am supposed to attend to a god’s needs.” She murmured before her eyes closed, “But I also know about the growing rift in between my tribe and the others. It seems like every day the non-believers are growing larger. Our war is getting too large. If anything, I would have to say that the main reason why I’m here is to stop that war.” She added before she bit her lip slightly.

“As for why I was chosen…I have no idea. There were girls more beautiful than I at the temple.” She murmured almost silently.

Haenity seemed to listen carefully, but almost seemed a slight bit displeased with either the way she talked, and interrupted her when she spoke of the pain.
"Please, dear. Do not murmur. Lord Kanton doesn't approve of such." Haenity said, now with a light smile as she lessened her. But after that, she let Elania finished, and nodded a few times. "That's good. It means your Priests did their job well. There is a reason they speak that 'gibberish' that they do. That is our ancient tongue, and it's a chant that is meant to eliminate all pain towards the victim. They don't always do it right with the animals. Sometimes they get slobish, and we curse them with bad weather for their farmers crops. We have no use of dead animals up here. It's only Valzhar who enjoys that..." She said with a gentle smile, her eyes floating around Elania's body, as she started walking around her, seizing up her body.

Haenity listened careful to Elania's words, as she explained the tribes reason of choice. And as 'virgin' was added, Haenity's eyes widened lightly, before biting her lip with a light giggle, and a playfully frightened expression.
"Oh dear... They.. Did not really have to do that. Well.. Some.. Do. Enjoy starting big." She now mumbled lightly to herself, with another soft giggle, before letting Elania continue. And as Elania continued, Haenity rose her brows lightly, as she moved in front of the young woman, gazing at her eyes now. And as she humbly mentioned other, more beautiful women, Haenity grinned lightly, and shook her head a few times.
"They chose you, because -they- didn't chose, at all... Do you think we'd let them chose, exactly who we want, when it comes to a human tribute? Hmh. They couldn't chose right between a golden coin and a rotten apple..." Haenity snickered lightly, before reaching out a hand gently laying it bellow Elania's right breast, cupping it in her hand, seemingly weighing it's seize as she continued.
"You where chosen, because we want'ed you." She explained, looking back into Elania's eyes, now raising her hand to gently tap her forehead. "And we chose -you-, because of what you just guessed. You are right. We need to restore order in the tribes. To do that, we needed a new God. One of Prayer and Destiny. To chosen Champions among the Tribes men, and to help us descent to their plane.. And We, found a way to do that." She smiled, before wrapping an arm around Elania's waist, and leading her forward. "Come now. Let's save all of that, to a later point. For now, let's get you dressed, for meeting Lord Kanton." She said, waiting for Elania to agree, disagree, or ask questions.

When her breast was being cupped, the girl’s cheeks were tainted red. Besides the ‘test of purity’ at the temple, this was the only other time someone had touched an intimate spot on her body, and as someone who was not used to having such things done to her, she was embarrassed. But she was chosen by the gods? Why her? To her, there was nothing special about herself. But she remained silent. She had learned when she was young; never question the gods about anything. Until she proved herself as a god, then she would start questioning the others.

“How am I supposed to turn into a god?” she asked quietly. The question was not murmured, but it was not much better. Elania was shy, always has been and if someone did not coax her into becoming more open; she would probably be the shiest god that her tribe believed in. Even now, she avoided looking at Haenity. But part of that was the fear and respect she had towards the goddess. When Haenity wrapped an arm around her waist, Elania’s body tensed…heavily. When the goddess led her forward, she stumbled slightly over her feet before she managed to calm down enough to walk next to the other woman.

“W…what is the standard clothing preference up here?” she asked. She had arrived in nothing but a sheet that was loosely wrapped around her, yet Valzahar was in a robe and then there was what Haenity wore. The girl only hoped that the preference or what she would be wearing covered more of her body, not quite to the extent of Valzahar’s robe but definitely not as revealing as Haenity’s outfit.

Haenity snickered lightly as she observed the cheeks flush red, shaking her head a few times, as she let her hand feel Elania's breast just a little more, as if to tease the woman more. But finally letting her hand release her and relieve her of the mental preassure, she walked to the womans side, listening to the girls question. She nodded a few times, as they started walking towards the exit of the fog. She waved her free hand from left to right, the fog in front of them vanishing.

This revealed a giant, lush area, surrounded by a row of mountains, upon which they where standing on at this time. The area had rivers and small lakes of blue, giving contrast to the grass and tree's green. Animals walked the steppes, all slightly different then their counterparts on earth. The deer and stag's fur coats where brighter, often stripped with white. Their antlers where larger, and also shined a bright white glow. The wolves where larger, and also brighter then their counterparts, howling as they hunted across a field for a wounded stag.

Haenity's eyes gazed back down to Elania after gazing over their home, smiling. "In Wuthraed, everything is a 'god'. You need merely be here, and in time, you will be a god as well. You see.." She began explaining, as she showed Elania on her way, down a narrow mountain path. "Most of the creatures the tribes tribute to us, comes up here and becomes entities in our gardens. The sheep, the stags the chickens. They all get their own place here. And here, we may hunt and slaughter for a feast, but what we kill, will rise again the next morrow." She explained, still smiling the same as she'd done before. As they walked down the path, that seemed long and steep, it seemed like they hovered their way down. As if the path drove them forward much faster then their walk was.

She tilt her head lightly with the question, chuckling a bit as she gazed down herself. "Well. I wear next to nothing, for I find it comfortable. Did I have a choice, I'd wear nothing. But, it always made Lord Kanton uncomfortable. Though he would not admit it. Just always complained I didn't show decency. Still don't. But at least I wear something." She snickered again, as she nodded backwards. "And as you saw, Val wears his robes. In fact, seems to be one with that robe. I swear, did he have the curse of body odours, he would stink... Never wears anything but that raggety robe." She mumbled lightly, shaking her head and rolling her eyes a bit. But she turned to a smile, and tilt her head lightly. "And Kanton. Well. He enjoys his armors. Which, I might add, makes him look stunningly tasty... There is something about a man, when he wears his uniform.. Hmmmh." She seemed to dream off for a second, before shaking her head. "But when he doesn't, he usually just wears simple clothing. Not much royal clothing in his arsenal." She giggled lightly, gazing back down to Elania. "What do you find comfortable?" She questioned with a gentle smile.

For the first time since she had arrived, Elania finally showed some emotion when the fog vanished. A small gasp escaped her lips as she looked around at everything. She managed to see a few animals and noticed how they seemed to shine. “Beautiful…” she murmured breathlessly. Slowly, she followed the Goddess down the path and continued to look at everything. She was even surprised that nothing they killed actually died and instead it would be reborn the next day.
When Haenity started to answer the clothing question, Elania’s cheeks turned bright red again as the woman claimed that she would prefer to walk around in nothing. But when she talked about Valzahr, the girl nodded slightly. Then, Haenity talked about Lord Kanton. With a small smile, she looked up at Haenity, before she was asked about her clothing preference.

“I…I like being covered. Rarely did I wear anything that showed skin.” She admitted as she looked down at the ground. When she had been younger and her father had been around, she had worn regular outfits, dresses that ended above the knee, tops that plunged a little bit, giving people a hint of what was beneath it. But after her father had died, there was no one to protect her from the needy men. After a few attempts of rape, she turned to baggy clothes that covered everything. Now, it was her preference.

With a quiet sigh at the memories the question brought up, she shook her head slightly to shake herself out of the minute depression. “Earlier…you told Lord Valzahr that I was not his tribute…if I may ask…who am I a tribute for?” she asked quietly.

Back
Top Bottom