Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madlittlealice

Planetoid
Call me anything you wish so long as its nothing profane. I've been role playing on and off for the past seven years. I'm a decent enough role player that tends to match the amount written by my partner, though I do ask for at least one well written paragraph, preferably two.

This bit I do ask that you read.
I don't stick with just one character, I tend to create a character for each role play I do. I ask that my partner write at least one substantial paragraph, ideally two.
I'm good with yaoi, yuri, hetero, etc. I can double up if a role play asks for it. Now, while I do like smut in a role play I do not want the story to revolve entirely around it. I do want an actual plot, it makes the writing more interesting. I am a very open person and am willing to try just about anything so shoot me ideas, odds are I will do them with you.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO ROLE PLAY WITH ME DON'T ASK HERE PM ME. ALSO I PREFER PM TO THREAD (when roleplaying), I KEEP UP WITH THOSE BETTER.
I think I've covered everything, now on to my pairings and general ideas. Other then that thank you, I hope to have fun with you.

High School
Horror
History
Egyptian
Roman
Angels/Demons
Angel/Fallen Angell
Demons/Humans
Time Traveling
Adopted
Orphan
Pirates
Mermaid/Pirate
Gods (Egyptian, Roman)
Neko's
Assassin/Target
Medieval (Royalty/Commoner, arranged marriages, royalty/knight, or anything medieval really)
Fantasy
Twins
Cousins
Siblings
Victorian
Human/Loup-Garou
Old West

Game of Thrones
Magna Carta 2
Kingdom Hearts
Princess Tutu
Tales of the Abyss