Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let there be requests! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,

How is everyone today? I know I'm ready to RP. Anywho, I am really craving a idea I had stored away in my mind for a long. Can you help me fulfill this request? If you like this idea, please send me a PM and we can discuss this further.

Detective RP (MxF) Not taking anymore right now

I am currently looking for someone to roleplay a futuristic day detective story with me. A murderer is on the loose and killing it’s victims in the most gruesome way possible. What makes matters worse if that the murderer is using older forms of technology to do so; which would make it difficult for the police to track them. A fairly new detective is hired to attack this case, alongside, a veteran. The murder is intelligent, calculative, and very much amused by the two detectives that are on the case.

The story will have the pair fighting and discovering different clues in order to catch the murderer, while trying to survive themselves.
Both players can flush out the murderer’s character, but before we start this, I want to make sure we have a general idea of how the murderer would react to certain situations and scenarios. Personally, I want to murderer to be sadistic and brilliant.

This is just a rough draft, but if I find someone who is willing to work on this with me, I’ll love you forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom