Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for pantyboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samana44

Super-Earth
Hello!

Well, I am looking for somebody to do some RP with me.
The main theme of the story deals with the light humiliation of a pantyboy. In fact, it would be a young man who has been wearing panties and thongs for a long period or who just discovers it, and is caught by someone he knows or a stanger... Here are few ideas!

-Queen for a day
A young man is home alone in the family house for the day... He thinks! He plans on trying several panties from her sister, but she comes home earlier and she caughts him while still wearing it... And do some blackmail!

-Webcam is pantyboy best friend
Same story as above, but in fact the sister had put a webcam to record the whole scene and is watching it hidden somewhre in the house with her friends...

-semi-public embarassment
The young guy is planning to do a jog in the woods, wearing tight shorts and panties underneath. Sudenly, some woman caughts him and steals his clothes, leaving him going back home in women underwear

If you are interested, feel free to PM me :) I am more on using AIM by the way.

And i am also open for other scenario ideas, but stay in the same track of the ones I have posted (no incest sex, rape, scat things...)

I try to be cool and nonchant... but how can one resist the feel of cool whispery, silky underwear caressing your body at every move? Who could possible know underneath my regular guy clothes I'm constantly "pantied" all the time.

"HELLOOOooo... pantyboy!!

I wear a voice and I try to cover up the best I could, but no doubt she has seen me anyway.

"Please...pleassse, Miss Samana!!! Don't tell anybody about this!!! I'm do whatever you want... ABSOLUTELY anything!?!"

I would LOVE to do a roleplay with you wearing my favorite panties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom