Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AIM/YIM Shenanigans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendly Alien

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello there, everybody! I am looking for some Instant Messenger tomfoolery, and I've decided to create a thread especially for that purpose instead of bumping my regular thread which you may find here - Ze thread.

If you don't want to open up a new thread to get an idea of what I am looking for, I'll make it brief for you.

Consensual pairings.

Monsters/Futa/Big men/Aliens against a female character. As long as we got contrasting partners, you've got my interest.

If you want more details beyond that, feel free to check out my other request thread, or just add me on AIM on YIM! If you don't mind a guy looking for some nasty hardcore fucking with or without a heavy dose of domination and verbal abuse, give me a holler!

F-List
AIM&YIM callsign: Won't be given here, but ask and ye shall recieve!

Also, I only do Third Person perspectives, and only a few sentences for an introduction doesn't cut it for me. I don't want to sound harsh, but those are my conditions.

And if you decide to add me, having read the F-list before doing so would save the both of us a lot of time. Not that I mind talking about kinks, mind you =)

If for some reason the IM callsign is not working, it is perfectly fine to send me your callsin via PM's!

Having a few hours of boredom that I want to smash with the fury of an angry god.

And fist, I mean AIM RP'ing.

And by angry god I mean... Err. Fuck it, you know what I'm trying to say. Also, bonus points for MILF characters for you people out there!

I got a few hours to blow, and some IM business sounds like something I want to do right about now. Don't hesitate to message me!

BUMP with a snip on the first post, and a renewed amount of free time and access to IM's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom