Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prima Nocta (BigPappa and Crystalfox)

BigPappa

Super-Earth
Lord Andrew stood in his balcony watching the sun go down behind the sky touching mountains. It was one of those evenings when the sun descends and its reddish glare lingers serenely. It was one of those evenings Andrew enjoyed most, he could see down at the market, it seemed like every one had big smile on his face, things were pleasing, birds sang for the wonderful evening and the entire village smelled like perfumes.

A far relative of the emperor, a highly decorated warrior and leader of the western division with a big scar on his face from forehead to his chin, crossing his entire left cheek, a souvenir of one of his battles, intelligent and manipulating, standing tall with broad shoulders, strict but fair, long hairs till shoulder, merely a few characteristics of his attractive personality.

With all put together, people often addressed him as Hercules of the west. And when the beloved emperor had to choose a Lord of the farwest estate, he could only think of one name, Lord Andrew.

Being a Lord of the estate; he received some traditional rights, like taxation, property owner of people without hier, lawmaker and many others and one of those was the right of first night. He was by law the man who would deflower newlywed girls on their first night. A custom which was accepted by everyone, it was a virtue for those girls who got to spend the first night with their Lord. And tonight he was suppose to deflower a girl from another village, she was going to visit his palace.

Rosa was her name, a slender petite thing with dark auburn hair. Like the rest of the female in her village it was often tied back braided, in a thick cord that fell against her lower back. She had bright green eyes and a charmingly sweet disposition. It had been what the village elder's son loved about her so very much. They had just recently been married and both families insisted on going through the first night traditions.

Naturally she was looking foreword to it, the other village women, the ones who'd been married spoke of him highly. They all said he was phenomenal in bed and very attentive. When her elder sister had found out she'd practically squealed in excitement and immediately began making her the gown she was to where when she met him. It was tradition to where a semi transparent gown. Her older sister had gone with a sheer emerald tone number the made her baby sister's large green eyes pop. It did quite a bit for the rest of her body too, as well as the birthmark on her left hip.

"Now remember Rosa." her new husband "You must curtsey when the door is answered, keep your head down and remember do whatever he says." She nodded as she toyed with the robe that hid her gown from view. She desperately wished to please the handsome lord to the best of her abilities. In fact the expectation alone was making her squirm in the seat of the carriage.

Just as the sun set she approached the doors of Lord Andrew's palace and knocked loudly her face hidden by a veil, as was the custom in her own village. Butterflies flittered around in her lower stomach and she took a deep breath stealing a glance at the retreating carriage. They were supposed to stay at a nearby inn until Lord Andrew called them to his palace after the first night was complete.

A servant at his palace ran to him with the new “Sir…Lady Rosa is here.”

It was a custom only Andrew would open the doors to welcome the brides for deflowering; he left the balcony, crossing the huge corridors to the main gates of his palace. A long black silk robe dangled on his strong shoulders, covering him till his knees. He was wearing a sweet perfume which girls adored but that was it, he wasn’t wearing anything else beside that.

The doors were pulled away and Andrew saw the beautiful girl standing there. “Welcome….” He couldn’t believe how well she had grown; he had often seen her running around the palace when her father worked for him. “I don’t think you remember me?” With a charming smile he walked close to Rosa, raising his hand for her. “Your father had worked for me when you were young.” He led her inside his palace, slowly walking, crossing the corridors again, and leading her to his bedroom.

His servant closed the bedroom doors as Andrew and Rosa walked inside. His bedroom had been cleaned and decorated for the occasion, incense sticks which smelled like lilies, dim candles, bed covered with rose petals. It looked exotic even to Andrew who was use to it.
He offered Rosa his bed to sit and walked to the small bar in the corner, he poured two drinks for both of them. Walking back to her with the same charming smile “I am sure you like wine?”

Rosa didn't remember much from her childhood in the castle, they'd left when she was only 6 or 7. She did remember him though and he hadn't changed one bit. Except now instead of wondering why all the women visited him, she knew because she was one. Curtesying she bowed her head and accepted his hand. "I can't say I remember much from my childhood sir. but I do remember you." smiling from behind the veil she looked around the familer corridors, smiling at the memories that seemed to assult her like new.

He smelled wonderful, she decided, it was a very pleasent scent and it made her body tingle plesently. Sitiuating herself on his bed she watched him as he moved around the well decorated room, her fingers tracing the rose pedals around her. Had Andrew offered her wine? That was something she didn't have often. Not even when she was married did they have wine, it was far to expensive. "Yes please, your highness." she said the excitment in the red head's tone obvious.

Shifting once more she crossed her legs and thin sliver of the see through gown peeking out behind the robe that covered it. The sheer fabric clung to her slender calf muscle almost like a second skin. Accepting the beverage she took a polite sip and allowed the sweet flavor to coat her tounge before speaking once more. "Thank you."

Andrew sat next to her, sipping on the glass of wine. He wasn’t rushing himself into the occasion; he wanted her to feel comfortable. Well of course, he had years of experience. There was no need to hurry, they had entire night. “You have grown well, very beautiful.” He whispered looking at her, a virgin beauty.

He had many beautiful girls but Rosa was way different that others, she had a very good body, same like her older sister. Andrew hadn’t forgotten about her elder sister, it had been a while but no one pleased him like she did. Andrew hopes that Rosa would do the same, if she wouldn’t top her sister then at least she would match her.

Andrew finished his wine and poured another for himself “So you like the taste of the wine?” He inquired as he poured some in the half empty glass too. “Fell free girl, you are my bride for tonight.” He whispered as he continued to sip on the wine.

“So how is your father now?”Andrew finished the last drink and pushed his glass on the table. He leaned on her but not too close, just so that he could feel her breaths and she could feel his. “And how is your pretty sister? I hope she gave you some tips?” He smiled to her, being a bit brash with his words.

"Thank you, your highness." she said a slight blush covering those delicate cheeks of hers. Abigal and Rosa were to very diffrent beings, her sister had always been the adventerous one. It was a well known fact in her village that she'd figured a way to go around the virginity aspect and slept with her fiance. Either pleased him with her mouth or anal passage. The very idea was scadelous but Rosa found it very interesting and had idely asked if it hurt.

"The wine is very good, is it imported? It's certainly nothing local that I know of." she took another sip of the newly refilled glass sighing as the unique flavor slid down her throat once more. "My father sir? He's very good. After he left here using the money he saved up he built a very sturdy farm, he's the main grain provider for our people. Most of the time he gives it away for free because times are so lean. But we manage to make a profit despite that."

When he leaned her body stilled and her breath was shaking with nerves. "I don't know if it would classify as adivce but she did tell me of her experiance with you. She told me that I had to be vocal because you enjoyed it so much." she looked down for a moment and set the wine glass aside. "Will you kiss me highness?" she asked softly. Not even her fiance had done that yet.

“Good to hear about your father.” Andrew finished his drink and slid the glass on the table. “Yes this wine is from Scotland, I often travel there.” He took her glass from her hand as well, keeping it on the table and pulled her close to him.

He gently turned her face to him “You should join me sometime, although there are woman there as well but I always wanted a local girl with me.” He smiled as he pressed his lips on her, his tongue massaging her lips. He continued to kiss her sweet lips for a while and then pulled himself away.

“Which man doesn’t like a vocal girl” with that he dropped his robe, revealing his muscular body to the young girl.

Would she even be allowed to join him there once she was married? Or was he merely sweet talking her, like her sister had warned? None the less Rosa returned the kiss shyly at first, but slowly gaining some semblence of confidence when her tounge flickered out to meet his before dashing away. She actually almost whined once the kiss was broken, the breif contact had sent jolts down her spine and left her breathless with want.

The young woman blushed lightly when he responded to her comment and she looked down only to look back up when his robe fell down to the ground. My was he handsome....toying with the hemline of her robe she untied it revealing the emerald green gown that showed every aspect of her female being, including her shaven nethers. That had been something else her sister had said he liked. "You're very handsome highness." she purred softly as her hands ran up his broad chest gently, exploring the warm flesh.

Andrew pulled the virgin girl in his arms, feeling her soft skin against his fingers as he fell on top of her, forcing her down on the bed. He covered her tiny frame with his huge body, his lips met hers once again but this time he placed his lips for much longer on hers. He pushed his tongue in her sweet mouth, forcing it deeper, locating and wresting with hers. Both of their tongues playfully stoked each other. He kept exploring her untouched body, she had beautiful curves, just like Andrew liked.

“You are beautiful too Rosa” He whispered to her once before going back to his discovery of her virgin body. He started feeling the hardness between his legs; he was getting ready to make that young girl a woman.

She fell back onto the bed the gown fluttering around her frame as her nipples hardened immediatly from an almost instant arousal when he began touching her. Wrapping her arms around his neck she returned the kiss her body rolling, griding, trying to keep contact with the one above her. Rosa's once shy tounge bravely dueled with his now as her green orbs fluttered shut, long lashes brushing her cheek.

The young woman's body seemed to thrum with heat and arousal as moisture made her untoched nethers glisten expectantly, leaving a wet spot on the sheets beneath them. Pulling a way from the kiss for much needed breath she looked up at the male with something akin to lust her lips kiss swollen and expectant.

His hands float all over her body, feeling her malleable body against his long fingers. He let one of his had slide down between her legs, rubbing her moist womanhood. “Hmmm need to get you naked first.” He chuckled starting to undo her veil.

He grabbed her green gown in his hands and pulled it apart, tearing it off her body. “Well…you looked must beautiful without this.” Andrew once again fell on top of her, this time his long hard cock was rubbing against her moist sex. Feeling her against him was getting him harder than ever.

Back
Top Bottom