Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a male partner to RP with my "unique" fetish [Warning: mild guro]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[[Warning, some of the listed Fetish may be disturbing to some! Read on at own risk]]

I'm looking for male partners for short or long term third person RP involving my uncommon fetish list. If you're a female roleplaying a male just don't tell me and we'll be fine, I'm also willing to RP with a female partner if it's non-sexual. That being out of the way I don't RP males and I'm submissive 99% of the time.

Now, let's move onto my fetish. I realize it's odd and a tad dark, but I love anything involving the brain and unsavory things being done to it. Pending how much squick you're comfortable with I'll do transplants, parasites, surgery, bimbofication, ect.

Here's a few guidelines
--don't contact me roleplaying, I like to plan together
--if you jump straight into sex I /will/ get bored
--if you want to try something new just ask me, I'm a pretty open minded gal'

http://www.f-list.net/c/lexxigrp/ <-- there is my list but if you're not on this site here's a summary of my turn ons and offs.

FAVORITE LIST
• Anal sex (receiving)
• Vaginal sex (receiving)
• Oral (giving and receiving)
• Brain play
-transplants
-lobotomies
-Moved to robot body
-melted
-whatever you can think of sugar
• Parasites
• Demons
• possession / corruption
• submissive
• decreased intellect
• coming inside
• sci-fi
• bimbofication
• double penetration
• males
• struggle

MAYBE LIST
• Anal / Vaginal gape
• pregnancy / breeding
• eggs
• bodily transformation
• brain fucking
• Insects
• Oviposition
• living insertions

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
• scat
• watersports
• bathroom control
• genital mutilation
• growing a penis
• female partners
• farting
• enemas

Fab

I might be into this, I might not. I need to know what Bimbofication is first and how it would work...

One last thing, please at least have some sort of pitch if you PM me. I won't replay to messages that only say "wanna rp?"

Kiki said:
I might be into this, I might not. I need to know what Bimbofication is first and how it would work...

It's basically turning somebody from a regular person into a dumbed down, obedient, and sex hungry bimbo through either surgical, technological, or magical means.

The often involves the body being modified as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom