Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soooo...what do you do?

I pixel, paint, draw...

Play games mostly, since I'm in an artistic rut. *Shrugs.* My Oblivion character is level 70 right now, so I suppose that counts for something.

I also do makeup.

My "during-the-day" free time is usually spent trying to find a job! Bleh ~ However, my actual down time, my relaxation time...

I used to play WoW, but I recently quit that. So, I'm giving my 360 some love by finishing up Borderlands, and replaying Lost Odyssey... Also been replaying some of my older Final Fantasy RPGs that I had laying around. And reading. I've been burning through Jim Butcher's Dresden Files lately.

Silvarusc said:
Dream said:

• I dooo. I just set it up a few days ago.
              I'll share it when I have some more art posted. : DDD!

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Awesome, I can't wait to see.

Tathariel said:
              hmmmm, its split between Reading, working out, playing video games, watching Nip Tuck, and just kicking it and having a good time with some people. I prefer to hit up hookah bars and smaller places. When I was a civilian, same things, except more illegal stuff thrown in now and there.

Wh00t for the sleazy bars. =D Gotta love those. And utterly not surprising that there are soooo many of them in military towns. Like near Gagetown. I went to sooo many awful clubs in Fredericton on my last tasking...so fun. =D

Pistol Kiss said:
              Kill zombies/bake.

also scream fuck yeah for no apparent reason get stared at and grin.

Mmmm, zombies. You could bake those up for us all.

• I believe you took that wrong....I mean Hookah, a big thing that you smoke diffrent types of things out of???

In my free time (when I have any) I normally Role Play, write, listen to music, watch movies, I like to run a lot and go to the gym.....but most of all.

Spend time with my family.

Much of my free time is spent playing video games. Occasionally I can get drawn in by a good book, particularly about theology, though I don't have favorite author.

Trawl internet for shit, read a lot of wor ld ban k report or pick up my guitar and scare of everyone

Spend time with my family, Play on the computer. When I get really energetic I run with my local volunteer fire dept.

My mates are probably the only group under 25 that regularly go to pub quizzes. We're not even hot on trivia, but it's a laugh.

I write poetry. Less so than I used to, but I still write some when I have the time.
I love video games, and my current video game addiction is Dragon Age: Origins.
I love to cook, but that's more to survive than a "spare time" thing. Baking, however, is something I do in my spare time. Especially cupcakes.
Other than that, I spend most of my time researching abnormal psychology, both in my spare time and for class. People sure are strange...

I'm a big gamer. I love playing video games in my spare time. Bethesda Softworks and Bioware have stolen my soul!!!!

Other than that I love hanging with my friends. They are just as, if not more, fucked up than me so even when we're just loitering we end up having fun.

Back
Top Bottom