Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hi! I’m blonde, new and confused (not really but guys like the idea)

You sound like fun ;) shemalebimboslut696@yahoo.com

ms_nicole said:
Hi!

So I’ve done the RP thing before, but I am new to this site. Some friends recommended it and I’d like to try new and different, so I’m going to hunt down those that are like minded and see what can be started.

Oooo, um. Ok. I really want to try something fetishy. So if you are turned on by a woman wearing something, being something, doing something; for the love of all that is holy send me a link or post or whatever they call it here. I want to know. Sure, I might not be able to help or maybe I’ll just be completely confused, but I promise to concentrate my little blonde head off to get somewhere with what you tell me and I will write back.

On the more controlled and probably successful side, I would like to propose that a skillful female writer contact me and I will write back. I promise so help me I promise.

Ok, if you are a guy, then tell me your deepest darkest fantasy. Just no comic book bleep bleep. It’s not me. Sorry.

So write soon and remember it’s all in fun,
Ms. Nicole <no last name, unless you want there to be one then fill it in, but it better be good>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom