Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I suck at titles but I'm looking for a male to Rp with;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
Hello all, I am farely new to this site but not to roleplaying. I only play MxF, or female playing a male but don't tell me you're a female. I only play female. I will NOT play futa. The introductions will be long, so I can describe the character and give some back story, but after that I might end up shortening my replies a bit but I will try to keep them relatively long.

I do, do gangbangs but no bathroom play, if it belongs in the bathroom that's where it stays.

KEEP IN MIND:
If you message me for a roleplay, send me MORE than one line. Asking if I can do a roleplay will not get me interested. Send me the roles on the title and then give me something I can work with in the actual message. If I get one line I WILL IGNORE IT. Tell me about what you like, give me a general idea. Anything as long as it's more than one line.

Cravings:
Teacher x Teacher
Teacher x Parent
Teacher x Student
Soldier x Citizen
Master x Slave
Witch hunter x Witch
Vampire x Human (No sparklers though)
Bad boy x Good girl
Brother x Sister
Step-brother x Step-sister
Cousins
Pirate x Slave/Captive
Prince x Enemy Princess

Don't forget you can always check out my F-list which is in my signature and a heads up for some of these I haven't yet thought of a plot or story to go with it but I TOTALLY open to ideas, even if I have one too! Another thing, I will only play PM or Thread RolePlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom