Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Froggy's Fun and Fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogman417

Super-Earth
EDIT: I'm just going to get this out of the way, I have been getting a lack of good rest, and it's causing me to become impatient, so when I reply to our RP, or reply to us discussing our plot, and after an hour, I see you are still online and haven't replied, I most likely will post the message again, this is just me being tired and impatient, and I am sorry if I send you a message every hour.

Hello there, Froggyboy or Frogman here. I do mostly romantic roleplays and I rarely rp without some sort of maturity and romance in it. I just want to say hi and if your interested in rping with me, and here's my favorite sexual acts, stuff I will consider, or things I will turn down.
http://www.f-list.net/c/blueypoo/

(If I'm missing anything that's an on or off, ask me about it and I'll tell you my answer.)

Also, if you don't reply in 1 or 2 days, I will PM you the message I previously sent you, if you still don't reply again in 1 or 2 days, I will pm you asking why you haven't replied, and if you still haven't replied, I will drop the RP or plot discussing.(Unless of course you tell me your going to be away.)
Post length wise, I can range from petty one-liners, to paragraphs at a time, so yeah, just tell me your length and I'll try to mirror it.

I can go for either smutty oneshots, to long-term, so don't be afraid to ask for any of those, or anything in between.

Turn Ons:
Furries
Large Breasts (DD-Cups or bigger;))
Lust/Smut
Dirty Talking (Can be soft, complimenting, to rough almost insulting)
Interracial (Blacks and Asians mostly :p)
Tittyfucking
MILF's
Lesbians
Bimbos (Can either be just looks, or both looks and brains(limit stupidity))
Suckling/Lactation
Public Sex
Stereotypes (Typical scenes/pairings, because sometimes, even the most generic pairings and/or ideas can be some of the best RPs with some twists or just the partner.)
Third Person (So basically just write like how you would tell a story.)
Rough Sex

Maybe's(Depends on story, characters, quality, enjoyment, partner, etc.):
Love/Romance
MythicalxHuman
Incest
Flat Chests/Small Breasts: It's not something I'm into very much, but convince me a little and I'll do it.
Rape
MxM
Futa: I'm seeing it everywhere, and I'm just not into it anymore.

Turn Offs:
Scat
Watersports
Vore
Gore
Rape Romance(How a woman suddenly loves someone who rapes her is beyond me and I will not roleplay some like that.)
Master & Slave (Again, how someone who is abused, raped, and beaten falls in love with the one who did it is just stupid in my mind.)
Real-Life Celebrities (I prefer making up celebrities than having my character plow Taylor Swift.)

Pokémon(I'm still getting into the series, I mostly play the games, so I would most likely turn down an AshxMisty pairing or a PaulxGary etc. etc. Just OC trainers, feral Pokémon, and gijinkas please! :D)
OCxOC
OCxPokemon
PokemonxPokemon

Sonic the Hedgehog(Read some of the comics, watched some of the anime, and played some of the games, so I would say I'm a low level expert on the series.)

If you don't want to RP or discuss plot with me anymore, JUST TELL ME. I won't cry, I won't scream at you, just tell me. This annoys me to no end, espesically when YOU pm me first and I reply, and get nothing back, just tell you are no longer interested, rather than me pming you the same message the next day.

Tell me your kinks, what you want, and your cravings and we'll see if we can come up with a plot. Feel free to pitch some ideas, these pairings aren't the only things I'll do. Also, I'm only willing to RP through PM, maaaaybe threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom