Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Out with the old, in with the new.

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
Yes, I'm making a new journal. No more negative. I'm gonna look at the brightside in this journal. So, here's where it starts. I'm tired of being upset and dwelling on the bad stuff.

Entry 1: July 16th, 2010

So, I did my first day on the job yesterday... And lost the job the same day. The brightside? I don't have to commute between two different towns to work now. I can look for work closer to home. The other brightside? I worked damn hard and even though it didn't work out, I still have experience for the next time I try for a job. (ASAP)

July 19, 2010

So, true to the form of this journal, I'll post about my life and then put things in a positive view.

So yeah. Split with my bf of 2 years a little over a week ago. It took some intervention for a smart person to make me see why it needed to happen. But it did. Things have been rough this week. The brightside? A very wonderful someone keeps picking me up when I get all down and mopey.

August 1, 2010

This weekend was wonderful! I spent so much time with him. It was awesome. Hehe, so can't wait to do it again. It was nice going for movie and dinner. Buuut, I would have had just as much fun just walking the town with him. The first night he was here, we watched an amazing lightening storm. It was so intense. We stood out in the rain a little, and he tried to keep me warm. There was much cuddles and kisses and hugs. Hand holding too. It was reeeeally tough watching him get on the bus to go home, but I know it won't be long before I can see him again. This weekend was the brightside of things.

August 6th, 2010:

So my sister is a manipulative bitch. Nothing new there. But if she starts shit again, I'm gonna beat her to a bloody pulp. I'm tired of her little queen bee, holier than thou attitude. Fuck her. On the brightside, starting tomorrow I'm spending a week with my man. Fuck yeah.

August 11, 2010

Okay, so I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a kidney infection. Awesome... Especially on a day that we had plans. Buuut, the brightside is, if I can get some cranberry juice, I should be fine. And Ben will be here in about an hour and a half. He makes things better.

Back
Top Bottom