Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School (Need Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth trotted along behind easily now that a path had opened up. She knew he must feel overwhelmed with the sights he had encountered so far. She really hoped he would adjust to this world eventually. After a bit of wandering the pair reached a large building that housed the cafeteria. Elizabeth was curious to know what kind of food would be available with all the different creatures. She glanced at Nathan as they entered the building. She didn't mind the nickname he was using for, her older brother had always used it affectionately. He was the only one who she didn't mind using it. She hovered near Nathan's arm as they stood in front a large menu board and looked over the items. There weren't many students in the cafeteria at the moment which suited her just fine.

"Many of these foreign food are...er...'exotic'..." He murmured as he read them all in his head. Stuffed worm topped with kryll, Tropical Pineapple covered in...what he assumed was some sort of sauce he couldn't quite tell...Pig's feet with lamb. "Uh...You choose something...I'm going to assume that whatever you eat, is something that'll be natural for me..." He murmured as he grew sick looking at the menu, wishing that there had been a menu for solely human consumption, or at least a menu where humans can get something that they'd prefer to eat.

Elizabeth could tell Nathan was overwhelmed by the menu and possibly a little grossed out. She pointed to an empty table and bounced over to the window where she could order them some food. Despite what myths and rumors said she liked human food (cooked) just fine. She ordered something normal and brought it over to him. Just basic hamburgers and fries. She set the plate down in front of him along with a bottle of water before sliding into the seat opposite him.

As she munched on a couple of fries and her thoughts drifted she wondered why the students were required to fight each other and how battles were organized or if they was even any organization to begin with. She looked across the table at Nathan, Elizabeth dreaded the thought of having to fight him ever. She realized with a jolt she felt a sort of affection for him. Nothing improper but more like a sisterly affection she found it similar to how she felt for her real brother. At the same time her mind drifted to Brody what exactly did she feel for him...she couldn't really place it.

"Nathan...what would happen if we had to fight at this place?" She asked idly.

(Catherine? lol)

"I'd kill you where you stand." He said bluntly...but then laughed lightly. "I'm kidding...I don't kill anyone whom I fight unless I really need to. Self defense and all that. If we had to fight, well. I don't know. We'll just have to fight. I wouldn't hold any punches back though. So you don't do the same either, alright? Lets try and prolong that fight for a long...long time if it ever came down to it. But something tells me, from what I've seen so far...we probably won't be required to fight one another unless we want to. So thats a good thing, right?"

( lol catherine is from the Pacific rim RP thats soooo funny, sorry had to chirp in)

Elizabeth squeaked and dropped her fry when he said he would kill her. Once she realized he was joking she blushed embarrassed. "Ya it would be nice if we can avoid certain fights." She was quiet for a few moments. "I wouldn't hold back either." She added softly.

(Gawd I can't believe I did that I am super out of it today)

"Thats good to hear." He replied when she said that she would not hold back when the two of them would fight. He ate his burger and fries as well, and looked out the window. "Who was that silver haired boy you were talking to before? He seemed very...irritated with me."

A guttural growl erupted from the entrance of the cafeteria, not at all a human growl it sounded too beastly, not at all that of a wolf, nor bear, nor anything at all mammalian. It resembled something more animalistic, a crocodilian... A giant crocodile's growl. The growl itself came from a beast of a teacher, of course he looked innocent enough, not at all seeming like the type that was rowdy or tough. Even so appearances deceive, no one would ever truly believe a 'pretty boy' like him was in charge of upholding discipline in the school... Never they wouldn't have ever given a thought, to think that he'd be keeping and up holding Darian's 'rule'. Of course I imagine by now those who are reading are now tired of rhyme, though my word does not mean much, the rhymes will end, just in due time.

This black haired man smirked with a grin, patting Nathan right on the head as he went to get his own meal, completely raw meat product, grade A, a hundred percent pure. He grinned as he sat right down next to Nathan, eating his meal...without the aid of a fork or spoon.

(I was going to wait for Kuro to post but I think I could go a few posts with her character just being there.)

When the man walked in, Nathan eyed the creature and kept watching it even as he approached and walked by Nathan. What pissed him off, however...was him patting him on the head. Nathan grew angry, thinking that he thought lesser of Nathan. The chakram on his belt grew wide silently as Nathan stood up silently and watched as the croc man suddenly got his food, and sat down right next to him. The nerve of this guy! Who the hell did he think he was!? Nathan grabbed his chakram and brought it up high into the air before slamming it down, cutting off a portion of the tray that the food was on and even ruining the meal for the croc in that portion. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Who do I think I am?" The man wryly responded "Well let's see, well I think I'm a man who loves teaching, as well as eating... I think I'm a fairly witty young man who knows quite a bit of women... And I ALSO believe I'm a teacher." He said with a smirk as he held out his hand, unimpressed nor concerned about Nathan's little 'show' of power... After all he DID just technically do that do a teacher. However what was unusual was Felix's calmness about it. "Felix Sangino, head of the disciplinary portion of the school program, head 'restraint' officer.... So basically I'm a cop of sorts and yet not...." He said with the same wry tone. "Also please don't do that again, considering I was trying to be friendly to you by patting your head, and due to the fact that you just ruined my lunch you owe me a lunch and also I'll be taking your little flimsy chakram away...'Flimsy' since...heh, well many of the students here can easily bite through that. Still I do mean it when I say that I'll take it away, because I by all means have the authority to take it away and of course give it back when I have to."

(I don't know why but I imagine his voice as Brazilian...)

"You will do no such thing to my weapon!" He said angrily as he stepped back. "I don't care if you're a teacher or the headmaster. You don't go around just messing with someone's head! I don't know you, I took it as a sign as you think you're better than me...and you're not, croc boy. So stop acting so fucking calm before I make a permanent scowl on your face appear with the help of my 'flimsy' chakram." The chakram began to float in the air around him, and began to spin rapidly, literally sounding like a chainsaw as it buzzed through the air around Nathan.

"HE'S RESISTING ARREST!" He shouted getting a few laughs and chuckles from the student body. "..And unfortunately I will, even in THIS school there are rules, and me being able if not obligated to take a weapon away slash restraining a student if they get too... 'trigger-happy' if you will IS a part of my job." He yawned slightly as he resumed eating what remained of his meal. "Besides, my biteforce is able to snap that chakram of yours in two...not like I'll actually do it, I hate breaking kids toys." He said with out the slightest concern. He honestly didn't fear him, he fought men with much more power than Nathan in the past, this was NOTHING to him, it was just a kid with a severely bad temper.

(You don't say.)

He grew even more angry when the students around began to laugh at him. Nathan took hold of his chakram, which had stopped spinning so he could use his telekinesis on something else. The next thing the croc man would know, his food would slide from his mouth and float in the air before slamming into his face multiple times in Nathan's own attempt to humiliate him by having him 'play with his food'.

"Well well isn't that cute..." He said with a wry smirk, he then yawned slightly, he was again unphased by his abilities. "....Honestly, are you THAT childish that you'd just turn into a full blown delinquent just because you think a teacher's talking down to you?" He laughed. "That's actually pretty hilarious, considering there are so many things wrong with that." He looked at the other students. "Everyone, you saw what he did correct?" They nodded. "He's a telekinesis user and he assaulted me, and yet I don't feel like trying to do anything to him and do you know why that is?" A few murmurs escaped from the students watching. "It's because he's immature, and notably does not have his own temper on a leash, at this rate, he'll just hurt people if he lets his temper run wild like that." He mused before eating the remains of the metal tray his food was on before. "...So please do us all a favor and take some pills or an anger management class...I doubt getting expelled is worth your little insignificant grudge."

Nathan snapped back to reality after growing more and more angry when he said that he would harm others around him due to his temper. His eyes shot over to Elizabeth and he growled a bit as he put the chakram away onto his belt, still refusing to give it up to this teacher. He turned and left, taking this teacher's advice and simply leaving so as he would not put anyone in danger, especially Elizabeth. He left the cafeteria and went out to the woods to vent his anger on the trees, cutting them all down so easily with his chakram as he threw it around angrily. Eventually he had made a whole clearing with nothing but stumps...but something was off as the stumps began to immediately grow the trees once more, and the trees he cut down had dissolved into the land. "What the hell...?"

Skilon went from seeing the teacher glare not only daggers but swords at him. He wondered if it was really a good idea to tell on a teacher, even if that teacher is the very reason why there was so more excitement so early. To back in front of the door where he started, "I got to learn that trick," he said to himself as he walk away from the headmaster door. The good news he finally found his room and their didn't seem to be someone else's stuff in there so he must have gotten lucky and got a room to himself. Bad news he was next door to the human, werewolf, and lamia, which was far too much of a coincidence for his taste. he dropped on the bed and looked around thinking how small the room was. He open the window and jumped out opening his wings and going out into the woods to relax and maybe find something to do with his time.

"And i thought i was an angry person", Brody mocked Nathan from a tree behind him. He had witnessed the trees grow back instantly and was also amazed but he rather focus on bugging Nathan. He jumped down from the tree landing infront of the human. For some reason he wasn't a fan of Nathan and he would be glad to show it.

Growling lightly she turned her back to Darian, she knew this all already about how she shouldn't be getting them into fights far too early, though that wasn't exactly her plan; she wanted to stir up some early budding relationships, what was more exciting than two things fighting over one, pathetic creature. As she spaced out a little, her claw twirling in her thick pink locks she was suddenly seized by a large hand, grasping with a tightening that knotted her stomach; her horn was in the grasp of Darian.
Her eyes widened with surprise as she met direct contact with his own stern gaze, a trace of sweat beaded across her tanned forehead as she tried to gulp. Small wings batting crazily to keep herself from falling if he dared to drop her. She couldn't argue back now, completely under his thumb. His eyes glaring into her own, inches apart. Shaking away the tightening in her stomach she did nothing but give a slight, innocent smile.

"Y-yes Darian..Perfectly."
Her mumble, weary and timid completely out of character for her. As she spoke these words she noticed a large man wander into the office, obviously a student here to speak to Darian.
Still grasped in his palm she grinned playfully, her hand waving at the student whom she hadn't seen before.

"Hello m'dear~ Welcome to the sex dungeon. Darian is your host, of course. Though he seems to be a little...preoccupied with me at the moment. Eh, my love~?" Going back to her old, cheerful self was something she did under stress, and boy was she stressed.

--------------------

A soft giggle echoed the room as she leans his body, her head resting on his chest as she listened to his quickened heart rate.
"Akihiko is you, silly~" Her tone slow though childish, she loved it when he played the innocent game, she adored his childish facade, it made her want him more, to keep him forever.

Glancing into his eyes she smiled softly,
"Azazel, hm~? How cute, we haven't role played in a long time, okay then Azazel..Ah zah zel..I'll play this game..Though of course, you need to call me by my name only."

Purring into his warm embrace, her body was transparent though he could easily see her features, she couldn't touch him as she could when she was human though due to her energy, every time she touched a creature they could feel short electrical currents which caused a tickling effect, pleasurable and easily manipulated into many other sensation. Reaching her hand up to trace his lips she stopped suddenly, her eyes frowned and her eyebrows twitched.

"What do you mean, you don't know me?! I am Rin! Rin Mochizuki! Your beloved girlfriend, the one whom devotes her life to you! You love me! YOU TOLD ME SO!" Her body began to shake as her eyes widened, the air cooling down once more as she glared at her beloved.

"Do..Do I need to teach you not to anger me? Did she do this..To hurt me..."
As her eyes closed, a nearby desk hurled itself in the direction of her beloved, he needed to learn to not say such hurtful things, after all...She was just an innocent girl.

-------------

A curious young lady passed by many students, clad in a strange and wildly exotic outfit she looked lightly out of place even among a school of monsters. Golden eyes scanned the area as the young Anubis was checking out her surroundings, a calm demenour following her. As she approached the cafeteria her ears twitched with the sudden loud noises that were beating off the walls.
She then noticed the scene of a young male and an older male obviously in a heated discussion. She could sense the animosity of the younger male, despite him being human. She then noted the older man almost eagerly playing with him, it was an amusing sight to all the students around though the young Anubis knew what she had to do. As she noticed the young male retreating she approached the elder male and with a swing of her paw she smacked the man dead in the center of his skull with her golden staff.

Her emotions never changing as she chanted to herself, eyes closed. That is until she opened them once more, staring dead into the mans own eyes. A small voice that only people directly beside her would hear, echoed within the mans ears.

"Be kind to others and you shall receive the kindness in due time."
As the words were spoke, with a blank face she reached forward grabbing a small amount of pork from the leftover food before pushing it into her mouth and seating herself beside him.

Nathan heard the voice, and knew it from somewhere before. He turned to see Brody dropping down from the trees, and glared at him as he appeared. "What do you want? And what is your problem with me, kid? You've had a problem with me ever since that incident in the hallway. And I want to know what the hell is stuck up your ass." Nathan was not in the mood to be trifled with...He was going to kick this boy's ass if he kept pissing Nathan off once more. Elizabeth was gone...he wasn't going to pull back any punches or worry about someone getting in the way.

---

Darian soon noticed the newcomer and dropped Latte onto his desk after she made the sex dungeon joke. "Yes...Come in, Joseph." He murmured as he pulled Latte to sit into his lap...only to wrap his arms around her waist a little firmly. "Latte...Do not attack him." He replied as a hand clasped the back of her head to keep her facing forward. "I'm only holding her like this so she doesn't cause anymore trouble, Joseph. She's already been a handful for me..." He murmured in annoyance. "What can I do for you?"

He saw from above trees being cut down by someone only for it to sprout back up again. "Weird, I better look and see what is going on." he thought to himself as he lower himself down to see well the two guys from earlier today. testosterone driven guys who don't like each other, which was weird we just got here and already making enemies over what? He scratched the back of his head and watched the two of them he couldn't help but laugh a little, as he didn't see the point of them fighting.

"I dont know, im not exactly a fan of almost being decapitated. And dont call me 'kid'." Brody was trying to push the humans buttons, seeing how far he could go. What made him think he could talk down to him. It only made him want to push it further. This human made his blood boil because he had a life and a place to call home....things that Brody never had.

Joseph was relieved to find the Headmaster around and of course he was taken aback by Latte's sudden 'attack' on him. He was slightly....how to describe it...both...repulsed and intrigued by her behavior? Somewhat pushed away but drawn to her not by lust, but by simplistic predator interest. It was so unusual, considering he HATED scientific investigation and the scientific method in general. His eyes glanced over at Darian, he made no effort to push her away...due to the fact that a 'push' from him, would send her against the wall, or more than likely the desk. He cleared his throat. "...Yes, I actually came to make sure that you and your...'friend' are aware of the case that I'm in, as well as the conditions of me being enrolled in here." Of course any normal teacher or principal would have considered that this person in the manner in which he spoke and sort of elaborated his reason for being their..simply put he sounded like a rich kid, which he wasn't at all. He simply learned how to speak to a more educated audience to get his case and or opinion across to others who were of the adult and upper crust. He looked at how he held Latte, and...the very smallest scrap of pity arose in his belly...more like his bowels. He sighed "..If it's all the same to you Sir, I would like it if you at least let her go..I assure you I'm not as easily susceptible to her....'charms'. I do in fact trust that she'll do the right thing...hopefully.''

------------------

Felix was brooding slightly, not due to the interaction with Nathan..if not the loss of his beloved: The meat that he payed for. Even so no point in crying over spilled milk, he noticed girl approach him and before he knew it... He in essence felt as though he was bitch-slapped, ironically due to the fact that a young woman just randomly walked over in his perspective at least, and seemed to have just decided to just hit him on the forehead with a staff. It was ridiculous to him, of course he was no fool, he had concluded that she probably saw the fight with the student. He chuckled slightly as he rubbed his temple, "So you think that I was the one to blame for the fight or...something along those lines?" He said with light interest in the young 'femme'. Rather than finding her unusual or strange, he found her interesting, he had a healthy like for people and things that are exotic, no matter how lightly exotic or how wildly foreign they may be.

Sage as always went about minding his own business he knew that today would be the day he could master is abilities and no one will shun him like the others have but this school wasn't very safe. Monster were all over the place and their thoughts went to eating him to "Eating" him creped him out. It wasn't his fault he was brought up with his sisters and a lot of times was mistaken as a girl himself but he was a guy. He didn't let it brother him as he was already use to that misconception.

Skilon looked and found he wasn't the only one looking in on the human two more people came to watch. What was with this human boy that attracted so much a attention. it must have been hard to be popular though he would prefer to stay out of whatever Nathan had going for him at this point.

Being dropped onto the desk was not something she enjoyed, that had happened twice in one day and it was mildly annoying her. Not that she wasn't prone to a little enjoyment in a spank or two, but the pain of being forcibly thrown onto a wooden table without as much as a kiss made her aggravated. Anyone could plainly see the aggravation in her face, her normally playful demeanor had dropped and a malice one decided to take its place. She hated being forced around with sex involved and this was a complete violation of her position as a succubus.
As she tried to push herself from the desk and arm wrapped around her waist, pulling onto a soft though firm lap. Growling Latte started to struggle, trying to move herself from his grasp, she hated to be pinned down and all she wanted was some fun.

"D-darian. Let me go..This is a complete violation of my rights, though if you want to violate me, then I will gladly oblige." Turning herself to glance at him she giggled playfully, tapping his lip with the last word. She could feel the lightly moist skin from previous saliva, oh how she loved tormenting him, even if she knew he always won.
Then she felt another hand grasp the back of her head, restraining her from glancing towards him, all she could do was stare at the student.

"Even though this student is an incredibly sexy man, don't you think this restraint may perhaps be more suited with rope~? You have all your priorities wrong, my dear Darian~" Purring she winked at the new student before resuming to wisp her tail around Darian's face, tickling his skin to provoke him into letting her go.

"Yes~ Listen to the student, let poor 'lil defenseless me go~"

-------------

Focusing on the meal she had seated in front of her, the stack of meat which was stolen from now two previous owners, Halima nodded at his words. Keeping a firm grip on her staff, she never let go of it due to its magical power, it was her vassal to stop her power from harming others. Her left paw clawing at the food in front of her, she salivated at the smell of it, she adored any type of meat and this was delicious, though her face never showed any other emotion than a blank slate.

"..Yes. A teacher must teach himself manners before he can teach..another.."
The unusually talkative girl found comfort in his seemingly calm demeanor as she glanced at him curiously, she couldn't place his spirit energy but it seemed mildly dangerous. Her ears that protruded through her hood twitched slightly as she searched within her robes pockets, finally pulling out a small, golden watch.
Ticking away, the golden watch was then pushed towards the male, Halima watching his reaction calmly.

"This...Will teach you.."
Her words seemed strange though she knew it had a small curse placed upon it that gave the wearer the confidence to try things they'd normally not do. Despite the word curse, not all curses were evil, something humans never understood.

The noises that then reached her ears were a commotion from outside, quickly scurrying to her feet she shuffled away from the man, though turning back once more she firmly grasped the mans hand. Pulling him with her without a word. Through large wooden doors and to the outside she noticed a commotion between two others, her eyes glazed as she glanced up at the taller male before pushing him lightly forward, nodding.

"...Stop them..or I will..."

Nathan glared at Brody. "And who the hell do you think you are coming here acting like you're better than me too? You're worse than that teacher." His chakram extended and he held it with one hand. "If you are here to fight me, then stop wasting time and fight. Otherwise stop messing with me and get on with your life." A grin came across his face. "Or maybe I should go back to Elizabeth...maybe see what she's doing tonight..."

---

"But Latte..." Darian said, his whole attitude having suddenly changed as his grip on her loosened and became more caressing as he held her now with both hands, pulling her into his body. "Why would I let go of you...You say you love me...so let me show my own affection toward you..." Even though he said this sweetly and full of care, somehow a dark aura seemed to just radiate from his being, only giving spiritual ideas as to what he had in mind for her. "Besides...if a lover has been unfaithful...that lover needs to be punished...right?" His attention then turned to Joseph, and he grinned. "And what condition was that? Refresh my memory for both myself AND Latte can hear."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom