Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School (Need Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brody laughed a little at the girls reaction and a smirk formed on his face. He jumped off the bed and walked close to her. He imagined she would smell like a wild mutt but to his surprise she smelled...good. "C'mon pup, everyone has a story", he patted her on the head like you would a sad puppy. "How about we start with names. Does that sound alright to you",he talked as if he was communicating to child or a dog. I mean the girl was shorter than him and seemed so timid. He wanted to have a little fun making her squirm. Brody was one of the those people who didnt inderstand the concept of personal space and by now he was very close to the young wolf.

Tonae said:
Latte grimaced as she noted the increased temperature in the room, Darian was pissed and she knew it far too well. Though she couldn't help it, that's what you get for recruiting a succubus as a teacher, a whole lot of delicious drama.
Watching him pace the room she couldn't do anything but pout, she only wanted to have some fun...At some expenses of course.
Breaking out of her train of thought she felt the warmth of his hand cupping her face, glancing up at him she was a little taken back by the sudden touch, he never normally touched her let alone in a way which seemed mildly...affectionate. Listening to his words she scoffed lightly, mixed with a cocky chuckle.

"I only wanted to introduce them all together~ Otherwise they'd be boring and only associate with their own dorm mates. I was doing them a service~ Also some of them were pretty cute..~" Feeling his touch leave her skin she ached for more, though all she could do was frown as he spoke badly about her. Standing to her feet she approached him, wrapping her arms onto his shoulders so she could peer over him.

"I am your best bestest friend~ And that's what I do, I'm a succubus, I enjoy a little..fun now and then. Wont you let me indulge in just a little~? I promise next time I wont, uh. Danger anyone? C'mon love~"
Grinning she blew a small amount of warm air into his ear before grinning at him like the Cheshire cat. She adored her frend, even if he was a complete bore.

Darian sighed as he felt her wrap her arms around him, and she'd feel his second pair of arms within his cloak reach behind him to push her away, though they were never visible for her to see. He turned and glared to Latte. "The students are supposed to be boring the first two or three days of school, Latte. I don't need to causing them to kill each other off so early in this program." He walked over to her and put a hand on one of her horns and pulled her up into the air so they could speak face to face. "Do I make myself clear, Latte?" They were so close, face to face now. Only a few inches apart, though Darian seemed ever so serious as he leered into her eyes. Though...he'd never actually hurt or kill her like he usually claimed he would. At least not fatally or permanently.

Elizabeth shied away from him and his touch. Her ears completely flattened and her eyes flashed red. The problem with wolves or dogs, even timid ones (or rather especially timid ones) is they could become very volatile when cornered. She glared up at him and forced herself not to growl, it was very hard not to because he was so close to her. "My name is Elizabeth." She ground out trying not to snap at him. She started to take another step away from him and towards the door.

Brody understood that the werewolf was uncomfortable and his smirk widened when he knew he was successful in his mission. He took a step back and slowly reached his hand out as if to shake her hand. "The names Brody, so nice to meet you, pup." His smirk faded into a normal smile and his red eyes examined the young werewolf. He had heard stories of werewolves but never acctually seen one and he knew females were quite the commodity. "So how did you get in here...you seem so harmless, pup"

And so Joseph was alone again, he had indeed managed to control his temper and he was proud of that. He even managed to tell an unusual girl to leave, she was cute he admitted that much, after all he pretty much had a thing for things that are sort of cute, however his primary favorite kind of girl was one that is cheery, a bit of a tomboy in regards to her laughing in the face of filth and danger. He found girls like that to be his type, he wasn't at all entirely certain as to why, however it seemed to be a sort of more human interest so he allowed himself to remain 'human' in that regard. Another type of girl he found fascinating if not partially alluring in regards of interest and curiousity, are girls with a great amount of 'sex appeal'-whatever the hell THAT was, and at the same time had a great amount of class, sexy but stoic and refined. It had a certain beauty to him, a beauty that often times won his respect. After all anyone would more or less respect an attractive woman with a great amount of class to them, but not to the point where they're snooty and snobbish. Damn it don't think about girls now! He hated when it happened, he didn't AGAIN understand why, but his thoughts often times went off into small tangents, really small ones that people would often times consider not entirely significant however it made all the difference to him. It was annoying and irritating to him, how his mind seemed to just think on its own. He often times wondered if other wendigo had this sort of problem, he didn't at all bother with trying to talk to the other students, at he moment he had to find a teacher to talk to, he pretty much HAD to anyway, he had to make sure they were informed of his situation and the conditions for him staying there.

Yes the legal system, oh joy~...Ugh.

And so Joseph got back up, yes the oh-so merry wendigo pup, made his way through the halls and the dorms, knowing he'd tell his story that was beyond the norms,
It made him sick, indeed it did, he didn't think he'd have to tell someone about his monsterous 'id' (As in the term of psychology that goes along with the super-ego)
And in case you haven't caught on yet, this indeed attempts to rhyme, as to why, well that'll be explained in all due time.

Joseph growled lightly, as he walked on, now actually ABLE to keep his balance in his human form. "Where are those damn teachers?" He murmured as he ironically passed the very place that Latte and Darian were currently discussing in.

Elizabeth relaxed just the tiniest bit when he moved away and her ears returned to a more neutral position. She still eyed him warily but reached out and shook his hand. It seemed like he had been toying with her and she wasn't at all sure she liked that. She turned a bit pink when his eyes ran over her curiously. She turned an even deeper shade of pink when he asked how she got into the school. Her foot rubbed against the back of her opposite leg in an abashed manner. "I...I ran away from home." She murmured looking at the floor. "I really did come here to get stronger." She added playing with her fingers. "I don't want to be weak..."

Brody knew running all too well because thats what his life was, one big escape. Running from town to town trying to outrun who he was but he always made the same mistakes. He looked away from her with a painful look thinking of his own reasons for being here. He was angry with himself for showing any sort of weakness by doing this.

"You better be careful...because a lot of the people here are dangerous." When he looked back to her he noticed her ears were now up and her skin was a shade of pink. "Do you change colors often?", he teased hoping to get some sort of reaction out of her.

She squeaked in surprise at his comment about changing colours and blushed again. "I know there is danger here." She said suddenly looking up at him with a determined expression. "I will learn to defend myself...besides being here is much better then being with my pa..." She froze mid word. She didn't hate her pack exactly, not all of them. She hated what they did to her, she hated what they allowed others to do to her and she really hated that her parents saw nothing wrong with it. In fact they were usually mad when she ran to them for help instead fighting her own battles.

She shook herself in an attempt to shake off the rest of the bad memories. "Why are you here?" She asked tilting her head to the side in a distinctly dog like manner. "I shared, now its your turn."

The crimson eyed teen looked at the determined young werewolf girl. Her intentions seemed pure unlike most people at the school. He himself didn't have the best intentions for being at the school. "Sharing isn't my strong suit pup so maybe we could just forget about it." He attempted to avoid the topic. He scratched the back of is head and looked away awkwardly.

Elizabeth peered up at him intently for a moment. He clearly had something he didn't want to talk about. She could pick up conflicting emotions in his scent. Eventually she looked away and shrugged. "Fine. I don't think I like you very much when your mad I wouldn't want to provoke you by being nosy." She stated honestly. After a few long moments of awkward silence she glanced at the door. "Um...so..." She scrambled for a topic that wouldn't upset him. "Oh, what are you?" She asked suddenly. Her face was all curiosity, there was no malice in the question she simply wanted to know. "Earlier you smelled like a lizard but I'm not sure what race you are, I've never met someone that smelled like you."

Her comment about him being unlikeable when mad made him laugh a little because it was the usual reaction people had. When she asked what he was he honestly didn't know how to answer. He had an idea of what he was but he wasnt sure. "I think im half dragon half man but i have my doubts. I've seen other students who were dragon hybrids like me but they look a lot more dragon.....Im more human", it made him angry to think he was more human than dragon because it made him feel weaker. He felt as if he had nowhere to belong. Humans were afraid of him and the dragon hybrids looked at him as if he was a freak. He was a joke to them, the weak hybrid with no wings or any dragon features besides his red eyes.

Elizabeth could sense him getting angry again. "AH I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad again." She apologized with wide eyes. "I like the way you look." She added after with a thoughtful smile. "The other ones with the horns and spikes and wings are scary." She shuddered remembering an encounter her pack had with a dragon hybrid. The thing had killed three of her packmates before they managed to hurt it. They never did kill it, it flew away when it realized it couldn't win against all of them. Still for it to kill three wolves before that was a scary thought. She grinned in an innocent way. "And I love red eyes." Her own would turn red whenever her wolf side started to become predominant. She always thought red eyes were oddly beautiful. It had to be a wolf thing, most humans at least thought red eyes were a sign of a demon or devil or some nonsense.

Brody didn't like showing this weaker side to himself so he covered it up with being cocky and confident. "I'm glad you like the way i look,pup. You don't look to bad yourself",he smirked and blew a kiss to Elizabeth. "All my red eyes do is cause me trouble. You can have them", he joked.

Elizabeth blushed again when he commented on her appearance. She fidgeted where she was standing the way he alternated from flirting and confident to serious made her feel uneasy. It was like he wasn't quite sure what he wanted. As she pondered a way to get him to leave without being rude her stomach rumbled loudly. She jumped in surprise, the sound was relatively loud in the quiet room. She gave him an embarrassed look. "I think I need to find a snack. I didn't eat before leaving home." She was pretty sure the dorms had no food which meant going in search of the cafeteria. Which meant going out on the grounds where there were masses of other students. The thought of trying to make it through crowds of supernaturals that might pick on her was daunting. The plane was bad enough but she had beelined from there straight to the dorms. She realized abruptly she didn't even know where the cafeteria might be located. "Uh...do you know...how to get to the cafeteria?" She asked hesitantly.

Brody started to laugh out loud. The growl of her stomach was just abrupt. "Sure, pup, follow me." He gathered his small bag of clothes and his sword and walked toward the door. As he passed Elizabeth he pet her like you would a dog. He knew this would only fluster her more. As he exited the room he noticed the crazy amount of students in the hallway. It was chaos as students were arguing about rooms, talk to friends, and even some make out sessions, all in the hallway.

Elizabeth stared wide eyed at everything around her as she followed her infuriating new acquaintance down the hall. She stared at the people arguing, the people making out and the friends chatting amiably. She was jostled several times by students pushing one another in the hall and as they neared the end of the hall ended up being completely bowled over by a pair of fighting students. She curled up in a ball near the wall to avoid being trampled by the rampaging pair. The fight was so vicious fur and blood was beginning to dot the floor. She let out a little whimper, leaving her room had been a terrible idea. She wished suddenly that Nathan was still around. He had been calm and politely friendly not pushy and arrogant and flirtatious like the half-dragon boy. One the two fighting stumbled and began falling towards her which she did not notice due to the fact she had her head buried under her arms.

Before the two stumbling pair would fall upon Elizabeth, they'd be caught by the ring of a Chakram that had been flying across the hall, maneuvering out of the way of students. It saved Elizabeth from the two, and the Chakram immediately launched the two students into the ceiling before bashing them to the side with the flat end of the ring. The next thing she would know, a hand would be stretched out to help her. "Are you alright?" Nathan questioned young Elizabeth.

Brody looked back to see the commotion. He was walking so fast he hadnt noticed Elizabeth fall behind. By the time he made it back he was helping her. "Him again" he mumbled at the sight of Nathan. "You should be more careful, pup"

Elizabeth stared up at Nathan as if he were the best thing ever. She took has hand and found herself pulled back onto her feet. She had never been so happy to see someone, particularly a guy in all her life. Brody had returned to find her standing with Nathan. She looked up at Brody and rubbed her head with an embarrassed laugh. "Sorry...I'm okay. I got pushed down by accident." She explained. She felt much more at ease now than she had with Brody alone and it was reflected in the posture and tone. "Nathan showed up at just the right time." She grinned up at him.

The two creatures on the ceiling were picking themselves up off the ground and growling menacingly towards Nathan. They were pretty battered but also very angry at the way their fight had ended. One them fixed his eyes on her and she took an involuntary step back out fear. In the process she bumped into Brody.

He didn't seem to sense the...hostility from Brody as he saw the silver haired boy appear. He felt like he had seen him before...but he thought nothing of it. He turned to see the two of the other students, one watching her. Nathan threw his chakram at the boy, but stopped it right before it would have decapitated the student. "Leave her alone or you'll answer to me." The chakram slowly came back to his hand, where he shrunk it and pocketed it. He saw many of the students as monsters, as most of them were...and he tried to feign shock from many of them. He turned to look back to Elizabeth. "Are you alright, Eliza?"

Brody rolled his eyes at the humans threat toward the other monsters. He wondered what this Nathan guy would do if he looked at Elizabeth the wrong way. All he knew was that he didnt like this human.

When the werewolf girls bumped into Brody her ears tickled his nose causing him to sneeze a little. He then backed up into the crowd and left.

Elizabeth caught Brody leaving out of the corner of her eye. His posture was stiff and irritated. She got the distinct impression Brody did not like Nathan. Turn her gaze back to her roommate she gave him a cheerful smile. "I'm okay now, I was trying to go get some food...Brody was helping me get there. I wonder why he left..." She said gazing back down the hall. Even after she said she wondered why she cared, he made her uncomfortable and infuriated the hell out of her but she felt guilty that he had left so abruptly after Nathan's arrival.

"This place is crazy..." She said eyeing the guys behind Nathan warily. They seemed to have no intention of pursuing either of them now. It was too dangerous of a fight to risk. The pair disappeared into the crowd much the same way Brody had.

"Leave him. He probably has business of his own to attend to, Eliza." Nathan replied in regards to Brody's sudden leaving of the scene when Nathan came around. "You said you were going out to get food? Then lets go find the cafeteria...I could go for something to eat as well." He looked around to make sure no one was eying them angrily, so as he could be prepared for a fight. He was still disturbed by the many students in the area that were not human, but he tried not to make it obvious to them. "Lets go." He said simply to her as he began to walk out of the area, people starting to clear a path as they eyed the two of them. From the scene Nathan suddenly made, people were not willing to get into a fight in such close proximity and with so many people to get in the way. "Eliza, if I am moving too fast for you, be sure you tell me."

It was a rather delightfully melancholic life for Joseph, of course speaking in complete irony. Joseph had managed to exhaust himself looking for a teacher to talk to in regards of the situation he was in and the conditions the legal system had for staying there. He honestly wouldn't blame them for being afraid of him or at least see him as a troublemaker. Based on the lamias words which he remembered in frighteningly vivid detail, it seemed that his race of monster was practically extinct or rather close to extinction. In a way he saw it as a benefit since from what little he understood about wendigo, they were monsters that were incredibly out of their element in the modern world. There were no huge fields of buffalo, no endless forests to dwell in, no elk, not even the numerous fish that used to swim in the many lakes and rivers of old. Though it sounds like an environmental rant, it was the cold hard truth, a beast that takes over a human can't survive in a time where there's so many more weapons and less 'wild grown' food to go around. Back then a Wendigo could easily get away with 'offing' a few Indians or even colonists, but NOW? Advancements in weaponry and technology made it just as easier to 'hunt' as well as to 'heal'.

Joseph had managed to pry information out of students that lead him into the Headmasters Tower, of course he felt simply 'stupidulous' for not noticing a giant-ass tower that has the word 'Headmaster' on it. Honestly who the hell misses that?! Even so, once he was inside the tower. He followed what little information he had to go on, to locate the head master. However it was taking too long and it was too quiet...to HIM at least, to attempt to break (what was to him) the unsettling silence as he looked around "Excuse me! Is Headmaster Darian in?!"

Brody wandered the campus aimlessly looking for something to do. He thought about finding his actual dorm room but it was a mess near the dorm area. He passed by a variety of creatures like vampires and nymphs. Everything was just so open unlike the real world. Most of these beings woldnt even show there faces anywhere near humans. That was a plus side to is under development of dragon. He could pass for a human in normal places.

He tried attending school once but that all ended bad. By the end of his worst week the school library had been burnt down and 4 students were critically burned. But they deserved he thought because they jumped him for flirting with one of the cheerleaders.

Most of the time he tried to be good but being bad was just so much easier. It was a constant internal struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom