Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School (Need Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Monster School (Always Accepting!)

Latte P.O.V -

From the corner of her misty pink eyes she noticed the young silver haired male question her speaking to him, he seemed rather bewildered and curious which made the succubus giggle lightly. Softly walking up to the young man she kept direct eye contact as she pushed her body up against the taller male, her long wispy tail wrapping around his waist as her hands grasped onto the mans shirt. She had to look up to see his eyes directly and what beautiful red eyes he had, she'd love nothing more than to pluck them out and keep them within her collection of beautiful things - though she doubted her dear friend would approve.
Tracing her index finger towards the males chin, her claw tracing the skin lightly though with enough pressure to make a soft, pink mark. Flicking his chin upward, a playful grin tracing her lips.

"Of course you, silly~ Who else would captivate my attention such as you~"
Her words rolled of her tounge with precision, turning her body away from him she pressed herself up against the wooden door once more, her tail slowly retracting from the males waist as she continued listening into the conversation - something about werewolves and weapons. Not as fun as she thought it would be at all.

Pouting she folded her arms into her chest, her foot stomping a little loudly on the marble flooring. Wanting to open the door and barge into to start a conversation was something she wasn't allowed to do...then she had an idea.
Circling the young man once more she giggled softly, pulling his face downwards to her own as she blew warm air onto his lips, just cm away from her own. With him distracted she quickly pushed the man, her strength was rather powerful due to her pureblood. Watching the man stumble into the room, the door swung upon and he landed with a thud beside the young werewolf girl and the man.

Keeping to the sidelines she giggled to herself,
"Oopsie~"

He nodded...and the chakram immediately resized and flung toward the door. It would slice through the door easily and barely miss Latte as it was lodged into the door on the opposite side of the hall. He walked over and opened the door to see the girl, and glared at her. "You...Woman...creature...thing..." He began to slow down his words, eyes wide as he stepped back. "D-Demon...Devil...Tell me this is one of your friends...!" He stepped back once more. Latte had horns and a tail that scared him slightly as it was the very symbols of the devils and demons. The chakram would dislodge from the door and come towards Nathan. If Latte did not move in time, she'd be cut in half.

Noise like this made him sigh. This was going to be one of those school where it all about the met and greet and see how was going to be your roommate and have fun. He wasn't a social person, he knew of people but he didn't have the energy to be having "friends" that want to sit down and talk. Going to where the noise was it wasn't going to take long as he hear "Demon, devil" from Nathan. Coming around the corner he peaked over to see a demon, a tall guy outside the doorway. "what's going on?" he thought whispering to himself.

Everything happened very quickly. Just as Nathan pulled open the door another young man practically came flying through the door backwards. As he hit the floor at her feet Nathan's weapon whizzed through the door taking a good chunk out of the wood and lodging in the door on the opposite side of the hall. Nathan spluttered at the sight of what could only be a succubus. Elizabeth didn't like the way she smelled. "She isn't a devil...technically." She said stepping closer to Nathan and away from the other male. "And she's definitely not my friend." Muttered to him.

What was shocking to most who met Joseph for the first time, who actually heard his story about his past was how apparently 'cold-heartedly' he committed the act of patricide. So brutally did he apparently kill them, and so monstrously did he eat them. There was no burial for them, after all for a burial one needs REMAINS and there were none, as unfortunate as it was. Wendigos have no mercy for their food, what's more they tragically all by instinct and without restraint kill their parents. It was for that, that reason and that reason only that he was jailed, jailed, locked up in the slammer for a five years, tormented by his act due to his realization for his act. He was more or less prepared, though gruesome, his parents told him that it was going to happened, however he never believed that he in that state would be so beastly. So horrible and cruel in the way he killed them, the only thing he DID make sure of when he committed the act was that their end was quick.

It puzzled most humans, he was a boy who LOVED peace, as well as righteousness, he loved 'Seuss' as a toddler. It was completely puzzling, perplexing, if not bizzare and unreasonable. They deemed him a sociopath, a 'mad dog', a boy of the 'devils art', they made it so that he was completely locked up without any hope of escaping, or at least made it so that he'd just be out of their hair due to the nature of the crime. Locked up in a cell in a common jail like the one's you'd only believe existed on tv, treated like a dog at least until his restraint broke, and he made it so that he'd be no one's whipping boy again, the first night he 'broked' a man's leg. His exact words once he made the man shut his trap, 'He broked his leg when he slipped on some soap.' He was alone with the guy, the guy tried to rape him, and he broke his right leg for trying that. He made sure he wouldn't talk, that he wouldn't sell him out, as he made it apparent that he was more than capable of crushing his skull with his grip, with the simple manner in which he broke his leg... Hold on no, that shouldn't be on his mind NOW, he only had to focus on one thing, he only had one thing to think about...

The only thought on Josephs mind at the moment now was just reaching Nirvana, or more specifically: his dorm. A bed, please... An ACTUAL bed, that didn't made his back ache or crackle once he got up in the morning. He saw a woman once he was on his way to his dorm. Lavender-pinkish hair, slightly reddish amber eyes, a tanned body and in his own opinion, her over all look screamed provocative. As if he could care. He bumped right into a guy that was just plain staring at him, a silver haired guy. Moron. He bumped right into the guy walking on by with his same cold unfeeling look in his eyes. He walked right past the teacher not even giving her a second glance as he then went to his dorm, shutting the door keeping it unlocked as he suspected from the murmurs while on the plane, that he'd get a roommate probably and eventually.

Latte P.O.V

Her senses warned her to move.
With a swift jump to the side, the mocha skinned succubus moved out of range of a large, seemingly sharp weapon that darted past her person and into the thick wooden frame of the one across from it. A childish grin plastered her face as she tapped her lips playfully, listening to the frightened little mouse of a human. Oh how she loved his seemingly powerful facade...Something she'd love to break down someday.

"My my my, what a rude welcome to your beloved teacher~ I do believe we have a couple of trouble makers~ My wolf dear and my handsome human. Oh and young man, do stop snoozing on the floor~"
With each word she feigned innocence and ignorance as she stepped onto the man that she had thrown into the room, careful not to harm him but not caring about where she stepped. As she passed by the wolf girl and the human male she traced her nail lightly over their necks before tossing herself onto one of the nearby beds she folded her leg over her left, her elbow propping up her face as she giggled.

"Not a friend, nor a foe. How warming to my heart this is. Do sit. You're making me nervous~"

-----------
Meyrin P.O.V -

Silently whispering to herself that she hoped she'd never be disturbed by getting a dorm mate, she tossed the books firmly in her grasp to the floor, purple eyes scanning her room. It was clustered with many books, fiction and non fiction. Her favorite had to be about the solar system or human-kinds long lasting influence on their planet Earth, curious creatures they were.

Without warning a large noise echoed through the dorm, accompanied with a metal object piercing through her door, inches away from her face. Startled and bewildered the young lama opened her door curiously, her eyes connecting with the neighbors. A wolf girl, a succubus, and two seemingly human creatures. Blinking behind thick rimmed glasses she kept herself calm, though inside she could feel a need, a want to bite into the succulent flesh of the human creatures. Their skin seemingly soft, white with flushes of pink...Oh how she derived pleasure with the thought of devouring another body.

Brody laid still on his back looking up at the young female werewolf standing above him. In an instant he went from staring at the horned woman to being thrown through a door and almost being decapitated. He quickly jumped from his back to his feet. "What's the big idea!? Were you trying to kill me", he yelled at the guy standing before him.
"And you!" He pointed to this succubus claiming to be a teacher. " why the hell did you throw me through that door!?" Steam started come off his skin. it only happened when he was very angry or in some cases when he was feeling very...horny. But this time it was definitely being produced out of anger.

(It would seem we're sort of congesting with characters in this scene so lets break it up a bit here. I shall start this event. lol)

"Teacher...?" He murmured, as he held the chakram in his hands, keeping close to Elizabeth if he needed to protect her from the devil, or technically 'not a devil' as Elizabeth had pointed out. He frowned as he glared at the woman. She was to be his teacher...? His chakram would shrink once more and he pocketed it. He pretty much ignored Brody...as he seemed the most normal out of them all so far, in Nathan's eyes anyway. "My...apologies ma'am." He replied as he looked to the doors he practically destroyed in the process and rubbed the back of his head. He watched as the teacher walked by, rubbing her nails across his neck as she walked by and moved to sit on the empty bed that neither Nathan or Elizabeth had claimed as their own. "Hmph....Get out of our room." He said bluntly, and turned to walk away. "There are too many...supernaturals here...I must take my leave before I grow weak in the heart from shock..." He said to Elizabeth, exciting the dorm house and going out to explore the island.

"she's a teacher? what the fuck kind of school is this, what is she going to teach how to fuck someone dry." he thought to himself. He had heard stories of such demons. They feed on male desires and suck the life right out of them. Skilon hasn't had much of any sex but he was't in any rush if she was the other choice their was. He saw another door open to see a snake girl peaking out of from her door. Skilon was a little sad for her to be right next to excitement. He would have stay to watch the train wreck of a terrible joke "what do you get when a boy learn lessons from a succubus?" He went looking for the guy in charge of this place which wouldn't be hard to fine just look for the sign that would say headmaster.

When he found it he took a breath and knocked on the door waiting for him to answer. He was already questioning this "school" choice and why he was here he waited for Darian to answer before opening the door.

Elizabeth was very torn as Nathan walked out, if she went with him she would be falling right back into the role of an obedient pup. On the other hand if she stayed, she had to deal with the succubus teacher and the now smoking young man standing in her room. She gazed at her new friend as he left feeling a slight pang of panic as he vanished down the hall. Her decision was obviously made, she wasn't going to go running after him now.

She turned her focus back to the interloper on the bed while trying to stay a discrete distant from the other man. "Get out of my room you...you...parasite." She stammered at the devilish woman. She was very rapidly loosing confidence without Nathan in the room. The scent from the man beside her was making her edgy, he smelled reptilian and very very angry.

Now he was alone. Finally. Joseph believed that he managed to get through the halls and into his dorm being unnoticed. It was a relief to him, as he didn't particularly like talking entirely. He had no real problem with talking to people general, the only issue he had with talking with people was that he often felt obligated to tell people about his past when the phrase 'So, tell me about yourself,' came up. He honestly didn't understand entirely how it came up, he'd thought about it before, but he often ignored it because it often was just a lost cause to HIM at least.

He decided now that he was alone, and not entirely ready to just lie down in bed to relax, he should practice. Control... Control his own emotions, as a wendigo's transformation itself was triggered by rage and it was only halted and only regressed once exposed to the Wendigo's only true natural weakness. He growled slightly as the transformation started to hit him, his clothes started to tear open as his arms expanded, becoming larger and larger, disproportionate to his human body, his legs lengthened becoming hairy resembling something that was more canine in design, claws sprouted from where his fingernails once were, he then attempted to halt the transformation, with some success. He looked at himself nodding slightly in light glee, his pants had torn open slightly now looking like some sort of weird form of shorts, his jacket had torn open, he look a step forward feeling somewhat cocky, only to fall on his face right on his nose to which he reacted to by saying, "AGH! Fuck! Shit!" The racket he made in his room was reasonably loud considering that his arms now weighed a quite abit, his legs as well, he kicked as he continued with his pained screams.

"Oh my my my, how rude of you young man..~ And here I thought we'd be the best of..antiquates." Wrapping a lock of her hair around her finger, she loved the texture of hair against her skin, especially her own luscious strands.

Watching the young human male exit the room she couldn't help but giggle, glancing at the wolf girl. She noticed the young female wasn't following him, which made her lightly curious as to what their relationship would be. She could sense a good deal of respect that was building between the two, it would be exciting to see how it panned out. The young wolf was obviously on edge as her fur seemed to twitch as she spoke rather pathetic words at the succubus, which made Latte laugh outwardly. Clutching at her chest she smiled at the young wolf.

"What a bewitching tongue from something so cute. It would be such a shame if someone was to perhaps, cut the cute pink muscle from your delightful mouth~ But of course, that is completely out of my station."
Knowing Darian would probably banish her for her words she knew she could worm herself back into his favour, after all who didn't love a friendly succubus.

Her eyes scanned the area as the young, now steaming man was glaring at her, shouting about why she shoved hm through the door, which she thought was plainly obvious.
"First of all, it's always rude to start a conversation with such a tone~ You should first introduce yourself. Though since I seem to be surrounded with uncivilized young students I shall go first~ I am Latte, your kind, considerate and friendly teacher~"

Standing to her feet she bowed softly, a grin never leaving her tanned features.

---------

Meyrin blushed lightly at the eye contact she received from a passing male, quivering at the thought someone acknowledged her presence she pushed the door closed. Whispering a chant beneath her breath, something to keep her from losing her calm. Lamia's were known for their flesh eating, be it human or child and due to her young age she had never tasted such things, which was something she always wanted to be like. She hated the monster within her, it was etched into her skin, bubbling to the surface after every encounter with another. Though hiding forever was something she couldn't just do, despite her best wishes.

Leaning against her wall, she wrapped her tail lightly, tapping the wall. That was until she heard an unworldly growl and a thudding beside her wall. Eyes alerted she quickly fixed her glasses, blinking curiously at the wall that separated herself and her neighbor. Despite being a scared individual, she couldn't help but be a little curious. Tapping her white tail heavily on the wall she whispered lightly,

"A..are you okay?"

Freestylechamp said:
"she's a teacher? what the fuck kind of school is this, what is she going to teach how to fuck someone dry." he thought to himself. He had heard stories of such demons. They feed on male desires and suck the life right out of them. Skilon hasn't had much of any sex but he was't in any rush if she was the other choice their was. He saw another door open to see a snake girl peaking out of from her door. Skilon was a little sad for her to be right next to excitement. He would have stay to watch the train wreck of a terrible joke "what do you get when a boy learn lessons from a succubus?" He went looking for the guy in charge of this place which wouldn't be hard to fine just look for the sign that would say headmaster.

When he found it he took a breath and knocked on the door waiting for him to answer. He was already questioning this "school" choice and why he was here he waited for Darian to answer before opening the door.

Upon knocking the door, Skilon would find blackness suddenly surround him as the door opened...pulling him into the room. It was actually a portal to the top of the headmaster tower, where Darian resides. He turned in his chair to look to the dragonoid. "What is it you need, Skilon? Is there something that you need from me?" Darian knew all of the students here for he specifically chose them himself.

"umm yea," he looked around confused, maybe coming here wasn't such a bad idea if he could learn how to do that portal stuff. "I think my roommate is the guy with the white hair but their is this teacher that is messing with him and this other couple. Could you like talk to her to calm her down, and when is orientation going to start around here?" he had many question he just got went to all of the basic one that came to his mind first.

Joseph hissed as he got to his feet now in the posture of a gorilla...well more or less. He hated this, he wanted to try to at least 'tame the beast' as he has already unleashed the beast within...so to speak. It was so irritating learning to do this on his own seeing as how there are few wendigo to start with, after all, if there WERE anymore wendigo, it would have been logical that he would have been located to where another was being hidden instead of being placed in this school. He wasn't able to hear Meyrin due to all the noise he made earlier, however much to her shock she'd see him face to face, more or less. Eventually.

Once he got back on his feet, he stood still to try to see if he had some motor function sort of thing to work out with his current semi-transformed form. As he suspected, there WAS, he felt incredibly dense for not seeing the obvious: his arms and legs belonged to a creature that was around 14 or so feet tall, he didn't remember how many feet exactly but he was a TALL motherfucker in his full wendigo form, so he assumed he was said height due to him being tall, but not a damn skyscraper. Getting back to what was important, his arms were completely disproportionate to his body, they packed too much power and he didn't know how to move around as he was semi-human. Moving came instinctively when he went full wendigo. Talk about an out of body experi- "Don't finish that thought." He told himself with a growl. ...Bad puns...ugh. He took a cautious step forward, with success in moving ahead using his arms to keep him more or less balanced, another step- SHIT! He tripped up, the weight of his arms were moving him forward- no CHARGING at the door, fuck this would hurt-

With a crash he busted right through the door, growling intensely at his own stupidity as well as the ridiculous situation he was in considering he just crashed through the damn door. His eyes darted around to see if anyone was around, and unfortunately there was. His eyes focused on Meyrin seeing as how she seemed to be...jumpy or rather the sort of person with a 'frightened rabbit' constitution. He sighed as he then said ''Hi.'' in that sort of annoyed or 'I hate my life' in that sort of ironic way. He didn't transform back seeing as how he was both too stubborn and determined to walk around as he was.

The short pale skinned figure approached the steps of the school designated for those of his kind. Misfits and weirdos from a different land, creatures of horror and fairy tales all coming together to form one giant conglomerate of strange. It was also the only place he could 'fit in' and not need to worry if some day he did rampage. It wasn't easy being him, he was naturally weak when it came to fighting, and he was never good at controlling his powers...yet if the day would ever come he knew only this school was good enough to stop him. If necessary...end his life for good.

Short black hair ruffled as a breeze came over him, the only son of lord Satan prepared himself for school. He was a disappointment to his father, having accepted the morally good and human side of himself has made him weak, unable to gain his full potential for he wasn't a 'true' demon.

Upon making his way through the double doors he readjusted the strap on his bag, his teeth baring down on the lower right corner of his pink lip. It was normal for him to feel nervous...but never before had he quite experienced this mixture of temperate emotion and euphoria all at once. Bright blue eyes peered at the near empty hall before him, students most likely having ventured off on their own to dorms and meet with friends or something of the like. Leaving Azazel alone once more. His fingers fiddled around with the keychain that had been mailed to him, his dorm was far down the hall and it seemed the only logical place for him to hide out. Taking a moment to take in the cool air conditioned gas around him before moving to the dorm hall.

Freestylechamp said:
"umm yea," he looked around confused, maybe coming here wasn't such a bad idea if he could learn how to do that portal stuff. "I think my roommate is the guy with the white hair but their is this teacher that is messing with him and this other couple. Could you like talk to her to calm her down, and when is orientation going to start around here?" he had many question he just got went to all of the basic one that came to his mind first.

Upon hearing this, Darian grew angry and gripped the armrest of his chair. "Latte...You horny idiot...!" He growled through clenched teeth as he pressed a button on his chair...immediately pulling Latte down into a black-hole like vortex that suddenly appeared and pulled her into it, causing her to land on his desk. "Latte...This student here has been telling me you've been causing a commotion again...Skilon you are dismissed." He pressed another button on his chair, causing Skilon to be teleported into his dorm room. Turning to Latte, Darian did not look happy. "Explain yourself, succubus."

Giggling at the silence between the hybrid and the wolf, she pretended to tug at the hem of a skirt, still in a low curtsy. With a sigh, she stood up straight - then suddenly she felt herself falling. Without acknowledging what was happening she was suddenly jolted onto a firm desk, her body buckled as she tried to keep herself from smacking her face into the wooden object, spilling the many papers onto the ground. That's when her misty pink eyes came in contact with Darian's own, gulping down the colorful words she was going to scream, her mouth became dry as she fixed her position so she was seated upright, her legs crossed.

Eyes darting to the looming figure in the background, she hissed. What a little bastard. He obviously went to the headmaster to inform Darian of her. Oh how she wanted to pry her clawed fingers around his conceded little neck.

"Ahahaha..~ H Darian my love~"
Glaring at the boy at the other side of the room. She whispered as he left, "You dirty little prick.." Then with a change expression she tried to remain happy, smiling at Darian as she reached her finger closer flicking his nose lightly like a child would.

"First of all, my love. It's Latte, not Succubus. I'm not a child~ Unless you're into that, is that what you're into Darian? Is that why you oh so harshly put down my loving touches~?"
Trying to make light of the matter she giggled, though deep inside she knew Darian wasn't one to take her behavior so lightly.

------------------------------------

"?!...?!?!" Purple eyes widened beneath glasses, which emphasized them even more, showing her to be a cowardly young Lamia. Firmly clutching her chest with her light white hands she couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the sudden intrusion through the door. Today was obviously not turning out to be a quiet day. She couldn't help but grimace at the fact she had to be inquisitive, something that ran through her blood - she had to figure out things that were happen, despite her gut instinct.
Cowering at the large creature she tried her best to give a meek smile, unsure of what to do in a social situation; that is until she noticed the familiar look of the man. He wasn't just any creature, a curious but ecstatic smile traced her features as she reached her hand out, touching the mans huge arm. Her timid persona had been dropped as she gave a toothy grin.

"You! You are a Wendigo! Wow, I never thought I'd see one. This is...This is such an honor." Grinning like a child she ruffled his fur lightly, almost like she was in a trance. Her excitement had hit a limit she couldn't go back from without a good reality check. Her pointed ears almost flicked out of excitment as she pushed her face into the mans fur, rubbing her face against the man. The texture against her face and her horns made her excited as her eyes paled over, fangs showing from the corners of her purple tinted lips.
"You're so beautiful..So..Perfect."

"I..I wonder how you taste.."
Moistening her lips, Meyrin licked at the thick fur, wetness swarmed over the mans arm, she could feel the fur clump together as she noted the pale skin beneath, her body moving without her say so as her teeth jagged; then it was over. She bit firmly into the mans arm, enough to make the skin break and the feeling of thick, red liquid flowed into her mouth. Her eyes firmly shut as she had to take in the lovely, syrup. Rolling her wet muscle over the roof of her mouth, she soaked in the taste - it was beautiful.

There was no going back for Meyrin, she had tasted the blood of another creature. One she admired and thought to be extinct.

--------------------

Where is he?
Where is he?!
WHERE IS HE?!
He better not be with any dirty whore.
I will rip her throat out.
Perhaps make her eat her own vocal cords..
Dirty slut.

With swift movements, a black shadow crept along the seats of the plane, hidden from sight. It was searching, sniffing out its prey. Completely ignoring everyone else, the creature finally came across an oh so familiar scent. Red eyes shone brightly as a young females form was shown, a wispy bottom half that looked like smoke accompanied the female form. Clutching her chest the young girl sighed, a smile tracing her features as her eyes still shone with the intensity to kill.
"He's here..He's here...Here..I finally found you again...my love."

The sickly sweet voice echoed as her body dissipated, following the familiar scent of the person whom she loved greatly. Passing by many strange oddities she finally found the silhouette she was looking for. With a kind smile that never matched her eyes she sunk past him, through the doorway and into the room. Good, noone shared it with him. If he did, he would kill them, after all who else did he need but her?

As her beloved entered the room she grinned playfully, approaching him still hidden from eyes. Her hands extended, brushing his face so he would feel the cold, then as her lips covered her beloved's own, Rin finally showed herself, her feet appearing just like she was as a human. Her lips pecked at his, licking and biting at his bottom lip before he had time to adjust to what just happened. Her voice muffled and murmuring with each touch.

Tonae said:
Giggling at the silence between the hybrid and the wolf, she pretended to tug at the hem of a skirt, still in a low curtsy. With a sigh, she stood up straight - then suddenly she felt herself falling. Without acknowledging what was happening she was suddenly jolted onto a firm desk, her body buckled as she tried to keep herself from smacking her face into the wooden object, spilling the many papers onto the ground. That's when her misty pink eyes came in contact with Darian's own, gulping down the colorful words she was going to scream, her mouth became dry as she fixed her position so she was seated upright, her legs crossed.

Eyes darting to the looming figure in the background, she hissed. What a little bastard. He obviously went to the headmaster to inform Darian of her. Oh how she wanted to pry her clawed fingers around his conceded little neck.

"Ahahaha..~ H Darian my love~"
Glaring at the boy at the other side of the room. She whispered as he left, "You dirty little prick.." Then with a change expression she tried to remain happy, smiling at Darian as she reached her finger closer flicking his nose lightly like a child would.

"First of all, my love. It's Latte, not Succubus. I'm not a child~ Unless you're into that, is that what you're into Darian? Is that why you oh so harshly put down my loving touches~?"
Trying to make light of the matter she giggled, though deep inside she knew Darian wasn't one to take her behavior so lightly.

He glared into her eyes as she spoke to him like this. Eventually, he got up and turned around to look out the window once more, a deep sigh would be heard from him before he turned to look back to Latte, and walked over to her. He cupped her cheek with one hand and rubbed it gently with his thumb. "Latte...You still live because I know I can't bring myself to kill you completely. If you were anyone else right now...your head would be mounted onto my wall for nearly starting a war with the students. On the first day!" He pulled his hand away and sat down on his chair, holding his head with his hands and massaging his temple. "You give me a splitting headache everytime I scold you. Why must you make my life a hell? You are supposedly my 'best friend' according to you but you bring more trouble than benefit."

Azazel ran a finger along the ridges of his metal key, swinging his hand to and for slowly as if conducting some sort of orchestra. The soothing chime as the metal clashed together was simple music to his ears, a way to soothe his nerves by finding something incredibly minute to do. A new school, new surroundings, new people...worst of all...new curriculum. He wasn't much for learning, similar to fighting, however learning was something he could do given the correct circumstances. If he didn't...who knew what the repercussions could be.

As he stepped through the door promptly after unlocking it he tossed his bag against the wall in the farthest corner of the room. He simply had another room to himself...something he had grown rather used to as his fingers wrapped around the door knob behind him. Slowly locking the door back into place, until a strange cooling sensation overcame him. It was cold...incredibly cold, like an ice pack pressed against his skin and lips. Unable to move as if he were paralyzed in place, when a woman began to materialize before him. Eyes widening as their lips made contact, a rosy red tinge forming against his cheeks as his arms shot forward, to no avail for it simply went through her body. Backing up quickly as his back met the hard wooden wall behind him his eyes wide in a mixture of fear and confusion.

"W-what the fuck? W-who are you!?"Azazel exclaimed at the top of his lungs. Fingers sliding along the wall and door searching for any way to escape...it seemed he was quite literally fucked...and whatever this beautiful woman was...might be the cause of it. "W-why are you in my room!?"

Brody started to cool down and the smoke ceased to emit from his body. His red eyes looked over to the wolf girl who looked as if she wasnt to fond of the teacher who had just made a visit. "Wow you must really hate Succubus?" He personally had never made contact with one but Latte seemed dangerous and he liked that. It was rush to feel in danger and it always heightened his senses like some primal dragon urge was being released. "So whats your story?" He took it upon himself to lay down on one of the beds. As far as he knew this wasnt his room but it was better than sitting outside.

His initial reaction to crashing through the wall was understandable, being pissed at himself for failing and crashing through the door that he probably had to pay for, and now this; there were people who saw him fuck up right then. He sighed controlling his fury, he by all means didn't want to do anything stupid... That's when he decided to talk to the lamia he happened to crash closest to, did he regret his decision to do so. He did indeed regret it, he was puzzled by her behavior, and much more puzzled when her shy demeanor shifted to that of a sort of scientist... A weird scientist with a notable sort of weird-ass fetish or something...At least, that was his impression of her. What's more she started to...touch him, more specifically his arms, it was really unusual for him considering he honestly didn't particularly like it when people got too physical with him. What's more she was kind of creeping him out, pushing her face into his arms fur, rubbing it against her? That honestly was just weirding him out rather than 'turning him on' as most guys who'd see this as a 'good thing' would say.

Her comments about him being beautiful were flattering of course but that didn't distract him from the fact that she was being just plain creepy, and it was THEN where he saw her bite into him, at once his body began to jerk around, his survival instinct was kicking in, his claws lengthened, as did his muscles, they became more defined as he began growing transforming slightly more, his anger grew not entirely due to her- actually no it WAS because of her! Who the hell in their right mind bites someone?! No wait, no this is bad, this is bad. A large elk antler had formed on his head and the other was nearly formed until his transformation halted. He growled slightly as he attempted to forcibly regress his transformation, starting to succeed. He groaned slightly as the antlers sank back to nothingness and his form started to revert to that of a human minus his arms and legs. He said through his teeth, as he put his free hand on her head ready to either push her away or simply tear her head off if his rage grew any higher. "...Let me go please, you're already making me angry and by all means I wouldn't want to tear that pretty little head off and eat it for lunch." he said plainly, it took every ounce of restraint he had to keep himself from attacking her.

Latte grimaced as she noted the increased temperature in the room, Darian was pissed and she knew it far too well. Though she couldn't help it, that's what you get for recruiting a succubus as a teacher, a whole lot of delicious drama.
Watching him pace the room she couldn't do anything but pout, she only wanted to have some fun...At some expenses of course.
Breaking out of her train of thought she felt the warmth of his hand cupping her face, glancing up at him she was a little taken back by the sudden touch, he never normally touched her let alone in a way which seemed mildly...affectionate. Listening to his words she scoffed lightly, mixed with a cocky chuckle.

"I only wanted to introduce them all together~ Otherwise they'd be boring and only associate with their own dorm mates. I was doing them a service~ Also some of them were pretty cute..~" Feeling his touch leave her skin she ached for more, though all she could do was frown as he spoke badly about her. Standing to her feet she approached him, wrapping her arms onto his shoulders so she could peer over him.

"I am your best bestest friend~ And that's what I do, I'm a succubus, I enjoy a little..fun now and then. Wont you let me indulge in just a little~? I promise next time I wont, uh. Danger anyone? C'mon love~"
Grinning she blew a small amount of warm air into his ear before grinning at him like the Cheshire cat. She adored her frend, even if he was a complete bore.

-----------------------------------------------

In ecstasy, the young lamia couldn't help but feel like she may need more. Though unsuspecting to her, she suddenly let go, the Wendigo was screeching in pain, loud enough to snap her out of her own thoughts. Letting go quickly she quickly rubbed her tounge, alarmed and disgusted by her actions. She had promised herself to never do such a thing, but the taste..texture...Snapping out of her thoughts she reverted back to her timid self, squirming away from the giant beast.
The hazed purple eyes seemed to endlessly stare at the Wendigo as it reverted back to its human form. Without a seconds though Meyrin bowed lowly. Her eyes scrunched and her face pulling into an unpleasant grimace.

"I-I am so sorry. I...I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me!"
No more than when she said it she darted back into her room, her safe haven. Dropping her arms to her side she twisted her tail around her body.
She could still remember the taste.
It was..
everything she dreamed off.

---------------------------

As she tried to deepen the kiss she noticed his arms extend out, trying to push her away. Giggling into the kiss, she thought it was something of a joke, that is until he backed away. Raising her voice at her and seemingly acting shocked, was this some sort of roleplay? She wasn't that certain why he was acting that way though it made her more amused, oh how she loved her beloved random outbursts.

"Akihiko, my love. Why are you running from me, didn't we say we were always going to be together? You did say that..right? You're not trying to run from me, are you? You're not going back to that whore, are you? Did she do something to you? Did she...Did she touch you again? I will..."
Suddenly the walls began to shake, the cold temperature started to lower even more to almost bellow freezing point. The bed and wooden tables began to rise from the floor slightly, looking like they were shivering due to the cold. Red eyes alerted, glaring, shining. A body hunched, black hair falling over her face as a sick, twisted, pleasurable smile graced her snow white complexion.

"I will kill her."
"Rip out her throat."
"Stuff her mouth with her own hair."
"Tie up her lungs so she can't breathe..."
"Tear out her stomach... watch her bleed to death."
"Hehehe...You'd like that...Right?...My love?"

Darkness.
The lights blacked out in the dorm, her body looming closer as she traced her cold, fingers across his face, feeling the warmth from his skin. Oh how she loved him. Oh how she longed for his touch once more.

"Tell me you love me..."

Azazel was unsure how to react as the slightly transparent figure before him began to near only slightly. Her legaless approach striking fear into the deepest parts of his very soul. Sure, he wouldn't 'die' necessarily only returning to his home in the underworld...but at the same time he couldn't shake the feeling of fear that overcame him. The way she began to rant, sudden temperature changes in the room, and the shaking that caught even him off guard. It all supplied his fear like some sort of fuel to a flame...and that flame was blazing.

"W-who's Akihiko? I-I think you have the wrong guy...m-my name is Azazel...Azazel Hawthorne."Azazel's voice was slightly hesitant, a noticeable shakiness that wasn't present there normally. Not generally used to speaking to women...to clarify, women that spoke about the gruesome murdering of another person or peer. Whom she was speaking of, he was unsure...all he knew was that her hatred for this person was immeasurable. Tensing suddenly as he felt what he had quickly learned to be her hands dragging across his face once more...it was cold...so incredibly cold. It wasn't natural, ghosts weren't allowed out of their confines from other worlds...unless she had something keeping her in this world.

"W-what? I-I don't even know who you are..."Azazel's voice trailed off slightly as he bit his lower lip. Not sure if speaking the truth was a better idea than trying to appease her by following along. He was never a good liar regardless...so he decided it was best not to lie. "Or what you are. I thought I've seen it all...but this definitely good everything father has shown me."Azazel said with a small blush, the symbol on his chest beating slightly, she was undead that was for certain...but what did Azazel have to do with it?

Elizabeth almost jumped in surprise as the succubus was literally sucked out her room by a black hole. She wasn't sure how it happened she was just grateful the creature was gone. When the young man that had been smoking spoke Elizabeth actually did jump. She watched as he flopped onto the bed recently occupied by the succubus. She eyed him warily, her eyes slightly back in a defensive type posture. Guys like him worried her, they were quick to change and often temperamental. Considering only moments ago he had been in a vicious rage and now was sitting on a bed chatting amiably confirmed her opinion on that.

She remained standing where she was near the door and debated what to say. Unlike Nathan she did not feel comfortable with him at all and in fact felt quite intimidated. "My story?" She asked timidly in response to his question. "I...don't know what you mean? I'm here like everyone else. To learn and become strong..." She trailed off realizing how lame that sounded, unconsciously her tail drooped sadly. She was a very easy person to read. Her ears and tails often subconsciously reflected what she was feeling or thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom