Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Going on a Double Date (Javorcek x Cardshark)

Julie listened to her talking about her sister and blushed a little. She'd always been a "bottom" and more comfortable with someone who would make the first move with her. She got excited when someone had a plan or just suddenly wanted her enough to try it even with little encouragement from her. Obviously she'd fucked something like THAT up from happening. But it might be fun to teach a girl to orgasm..she'd had religious friends back home that wouldn't masturbate, some eventually learning how to cum with their husbands, some deciding they just didn't think it was worth it. She'd never understand that decision. Like many things with sex, it was all mental mostly...what you let your body enjoy, coupled with some skill.

Alex was just the right sort of woman to tempt her...aggressive, confident, unashamed of liking sex. And strong sure...but also with curves in the right places, still all woman. She'd always been repulsed by the appearance of the butch "man" in a lesbian couple, no makeup, nothing feminine about her clothes or manner, really often the only thing that made her a woman was her parts and even those tended to be covered up. God was she prejudiced about butch lesbians? It made her smile inside. Certainly the selfish Chelsea reminded her of her old boyfriends, pretty or not.

"Switching teams?" that gave her a wry smile. She was no teenager, and a little shy or not...not ashamed to say her opinions when comfortable. "I always liked all night sex...coupled with a morning surprise. Sadly haven't seen that since college. But college isn't exactly real life, is it? I used to look for something that hot, that fun, that spontaneous. Now I realize it can happen...but real life will often get in the way, especially once you become a couple. Can't fuck like rabbits everyday and night when you have a job". She said wistfully. Alex seemed to look her over as she talked about pleasure...her breasts, her hips, her ass...like a man would. She couldn't help but imagine the same, knowing how warm...firm...strong, and feminine Alex felt before. She wanted to savor it slowly and without being interrupted. "You make it sound like a lot of fun. imagine someone who likes foreplay" she giggled. To be truthful, James wasn't ignorant with sex or foreplay. He was just lazy. A few times he'd eaten her fairly well, switched positions fucking her. But begging him endlessly for it wasn't gonna happen and so they'd made it less and less.

"Bondage?" She blushed but only briefly. She was fine with exploring, and had tried it. "Well...I like it, thought I'd say it's a lot more fun in books than in real life overall. Guess you'd say it's fun for a night or two but not all the time if that makes sense". She toyed with her hair...she liked drawing girls? and she wanted to draw....her? That had always been a fantasy of hers...if something that she never expected to happen. "Sure, if you want to draw me...I'll pose for you. Hopefully it'll look decent". Julie wasn't that hard on herself, she knew men would always want her dressed elegantly or sexy. But naked...was she good enough for that, something permanent?

"Riesling is fine...I thought you'd never ask" she grinned, wanting a drink. "If you draw me I want it to be nude..as much as it makes me nervous, I don't think clothes look good on a drawing or sculpture." She picked up the pasta, found a big bowl to boil the pasta in, then moved close to Alex, handing her some cheese to slice, green beans and potatoes to peel. "Cut these up for me..we need to get started if we're going to eat tonight." She gazed into Alex's eyes for a few moments, then turned and wiggled her ass...getting the butter and spices out. Wiggling her ass a little as she worked, glancing over her shoulder keeping them side by side.

Julie –wanted- to get naked for her? Well…maybe not naked in the sense that Alex was hoping for. But if the girl wanted to be naked in the studio that was pretty good too. Alex’s eyes kept wandering over her body, wondering what she looked like naked. She was very appreciative of how the other woman looked right now. With a tantalizing peek of cleavage and the way that Julie’s ass seemed to constantly wiggle just for her, it was hard for the artist to keep her hands off of her guest. Alex was positive that Julie wouldn’t disappoint as far as modeling was concerned. Curvy and feminine, there was no way that Alex would be able to control herself the moment Julie’s top came off in the studio.

“Yeah…getting naked infront of people can be a little daunting. I used to model in college for some of the art classes…good way to pick up extra cash. It’s only weird the first time with a buncha of people staring at you. But it’ll be just you and me for our session. I don’t bite. But I promise you’ll get a little exhibitionist streak after the first time you get naked though.” Alex grinned. She still had a little exhibitionist streak in her, especially when it came to having sex. She loved the naughtiness of sneaking around in a public place, the thrill of possibly getting caught. “I’m sure you look absolutely fantastic…no need to be nervous.”

To help loosen them both up, Alex went and got the wine now that Julie had agreed to something white. There was always a bottle of Riesling in Alex’s fridge, it was her favorite type of wine. And usually there was a bottle of red Shiraz since that’s what Chelsea drank. Alex went ahead and grabbed some wine glasses from one of the cabinets, purposefully brushing against Julie’s cute little butt even though there was probably enough room in the kitchen for her to not do so. She couldn’t help herself! Julie was just swaying her ass so temptingly…Alex had the feeling she was being baited by the straight girl. Once their glasses of wine were poured, both women were left to sip them while completing their tasks. It didn’t take long for Alex to slice up the cheese and green bean ends, then quickly peel potatoes. She put each ingredient in it’s own bowl, ready for Julie to take them when she needed them.

Now that she was done with her work, Alex contented herself with sipping at her wine, watching Julie move around the kitchen. It was nice to be around someone who could actually cook. Many of Alex’s friends couldn’t cook…even her sister was barely able to boil an egg, so the athlete usually ended up cooking for herself or company. She smiled a bit as Julie went to go get some spices from one of the cupboards. The shorter girl was standing on tip-toe, trying to get something off the top shelf.

“Here…let me give you a hand there.” Alex moved to help Julie reach one of the spices that was on the top shelf of the cupboard. A hand came to the small of the other girl’s back, signaling that she didn’t have to move out of the way. Alex could easily reach even with Julie standing in her way. She pressed the entirety of her lean body into the other girl, soft breasts pressing firmly into her back as she reached for the spice and then set it down onto the countertop.

Her fingers that had been resting on the small of Julie’s back had managed to find their way under the light blue blouse the other girl was wearing. Now her hands circled around the smaller girl’s front, fingertips resting lightly over the bony protrusions of her hip bones. “Need anything else?” the taller girl murmured into her ear, so close that her warm breath slowly curled down her neck and gave Julie goosebumps.

Julie was feeling the rush of Alex watching her with hungry looking eyes, watching her movements, getting closer to her whenever she could. She liked the sound of modelling with Alex, she didn't believe for an instant that she'd be comfortable after modelling once with a group of people....but alone with Alex...that sounded fun no matter what. She too loved sex semi-hidden, in public with the chance someone would see them. When she'd spied a couple getting it on she'd always stopped and studied them, though she'd never admit it, much less chanced being discovered. Some of her best memories of sex were from high school and college...not having a bedroom of their own for whatever reason and improvising. It always added something to it. By now she wondered if she could stop at all once she felt Alex's curves again, or her demanding hands playing with her body. She'd smelled her scent the moment she'd gotten close to her and loved it.

She sliced and cooked, noticing Alex a little curious at her wiggling her ass now...finally "brushing" up against her getting something from the cupboard. A classic woman's move. Alex seemed...curious at her wiggling by now. God, a lifetime of flirting with men left her unprepared. You showed off cleavage, wore tight clothes, wiggled your ass, laughed at his jokes funny or not. And for bonus points varied enthusiasm for stuff you liked less or more. That's all you needed...even a rich, sophisticated man rarely needed more if you had the right equipment, and she was sure she did. But women were a lot more discerning. How many times had she giggled with her gfs watching a girl throw herself at some guy? And didn't Alex invite her here to seduce her? God she was a novice with women and knew it. Be a little subtle, Julie...you nerd!

As Alex again moved behind her, putting her hand on her shoulder, she felt her perky soft breasts rub along her back, moving and sliding over her. She shivered, letting out a soft moan before she could stop it. That felt goood...really good. Suddenly her hands were on her hips, making her shiver then pant once. Toying with them, then flirting with her asking if she wanted anything else. She panted again, feeling Alex's breath on her nape and ear.

"That all felt so good, Alex". She turned slowly, facing Alex with her hands still holding her hips."I've never felt anything like that before...from some strong yet soft fingers. I don't know what I'm doing...but" She gulped, getting a dry throat. Clammy hands. "I know I like it" she shuddered, gazing into her eyes. Her hands were trembling, wanting to touch Alex everywhere. Even with all the flirting she'd done...all the wetness between her folds from being here, being face to face with a sexy woman still made her unsure if she should. But she wanted to, no doubt about it.

The little moan made Alex’s ears perk up. Mmm Julie was all hers now, finally. Alex had been a little out of practice with straight girls, but it seemed like her slow feeling out of the situation had paid off. It was scary to rush into things, what with them both seeing other people and all. Alex had been agonizing about the pros and cons of pushing things this far for the past week. Finally her libido had won out, Alex hadn’t had sex in months…and now there was definitely a heat blossoming between her legs that was growing to be unbearable. She needed release and needed it now; and Julie was just the perfect kind of sexy woman to share that with.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, because I really like touching you...I love a woman with curves.” Alex purred, her hands taking a few more liberties with Julie’s body. Fingers slid around to her backside, dipping down to cup the luscious twin mounds of her ass. Firm but soft at the same time, she couldn’t resist giving her cute butt a little squeeze. As Alex surveyed the other girl, she noticed the fear in Julie’s eyes…and how she trembled just the slightest bit. Alex pushed their breasts together, enveloping the girl in her strong arms in a reassuring embrace.

“Just relax…the second you need me to stop, just say so and I will. Deal?” Alex gave her an encouraging smile. She meant it, she wasn’t like a guy. ‘No’ meant ‘no’ and ‘stop’ meant ‘stop’. If Julie wanted to end this whole thing right now, they could go back to dealing with dinner and pretend that none of this happened. But until the curvy little brunette said ‘no’…Alex was going to push as much as she could.

The taller woman took light hold of her chin with a crooked index finger and her thumb, gently tilting the other girl’s head upwards. She leaned down to meet Julie’s turning head, sealing the deal with a slow, sensual kiss. “Mmmm…” she hummed happily against Julie’s lips before her tongue snaked it’s way into her mouth. She started to explore every millimeter of her mouth, savoring the taste of wine and a taste that was just –her-. But soon enough all that kissing wasn’t enough. Alex craved more. “I want you…right now,” she panted.

Before they burnt the apartment down, Alex quickly turned off the stovetop right next to them. She grabbed Julie’s ass again, picking the smaller girl up easily and setting her down on a clear part of the countertop. The bedroom seemed forever away and Alex was content to stay right here and ravish the other girl on the granite counter top. Now that they were a little more equal in height, Alex began to kiss the girl with renewed vigor. Her fingers flew to Julie’s blouse, her dextrous digits made quick work of every one of the buttons and revealing more and more soft flesh. She started kissing her way down from Julie’s lips, down her neck, and to all that freshly bared skin along her upper chest and sternum. Brown eyes glanced upwards into blue just to make sure she wasn’t going too fast. Then her mouth worked it’s way to the left, teeth catching Julie’s bra and giving it a playful little tug.

Chelsea would murder her if she ever caught Alex up to some shenanigans like this. Thankfully her little blonde girlfriend would be working late today so she had all the time in the world to enjoy a fling with the cute straight girl.

Julie was feeling it, the rush of excitement with someone new, the forbiddenness of being with someone who was attached like her...she'd never cheated on a boyfriend since high school, and that had been childish revenge. She didn't really think about it, caught up in the moment. Alex had made her feel sensations she'd never felt before, and she was really curious looking at her how different it would feel with a woman.

But all that had been like a separate part of her, as if this was happening to someone else. Hearing Alex say "I like a woman with curves" froze her for a moment; this was real, it was a woman saying that. It made her flinch inside. But she felt goosebumps on her arms, a shiver running through her neck and spine as Alex groped and touched her. Like a man and woman combined; squeezing her firmly one moment, seductive and teasing the next. She could tell Alex was hungry and god so was she!

Alex was sweet to say she could stop at any moment; really, she'd never had that abusive boyfriend like other girls and she'd never worried about that. But it was nice just the same. She said gazing up at her, "This...is ...um...really new for me, but I'm not some schoolgirl being tricked here. I'll tell you if I don't want you to do ....something". She blushed deeply, but looked up at her again. "I don't know what you have in mind but it's been awhile for me." She felt like she was ready to burst, it had been a very long time since she felt this much hunger for anyone. What did Alex want that would require her to say no? Something rough like bondage? She was probably overthinking it...

Kissing her back she loved this part. A good, deep kiss exploring each other, glad she didn't stop with a light one. She wasn't ready for this to end with a little groping and a promise to see her again. God women sure did kiss better...she moaned, breathing in, panting as she inhaled Alex's scent...her perfume, her taste...all of it together. She loved the strong embrace, the desire Alex had for her. "I want you right now" made her toes curl, and also curious again. A man would want to fuck her, but what did that mean for Alex?

She was a little disappointed but grateful that Alex stopped to turn off the stove. God that could have been a disaster. She giggled with surprise as Alex picked her up, wrapping her hands over Alex's shoulders and neck. As Alex took her blouse off, she slid her hands over her neck, her hair, her shoulders...grabbing anything she could moaning...gasps and light moans to her tongue and lips exploring her. Now she was lost in it, reaching out to grasp Alex's firm breasts hanging there with swollen nipples...tugging gently, exploring them. "Don't stop ...please" she said after a gulp.

Relief washed over her once she found out that Julie wanted this too. Thank God, the last thing she wanted was to make a move on a straight girl that had only wanted to tease her to her breaking point, not actually want to have sex. Now that she had a bit of permission, Alex felt confident enough to go to town and show the straight girl how great sex with a woman could be. The animal inside of Alex was set free, her primal urges demanding that she make this girl hers, right now; to get Julie screaming and moaning her name over and over again. Alex shivered at the thought. She couldn’t wait to hear all the pretty little moans and gasps that the curvy brunette made.

Well-practiced hands made quick work of Julie’s bra, letting it fall away and onto the floor. Alex’s breath hitched in her throat as she ogled the newly freed mounds in awe. As amazing as the brunette’s breasts had looked inside of the bra, they looked ten times better now that they were freed from the confining piece of clothing. Alex greedily took one of the pink puffy nipples into her mouth, suckling and licking on the hardening nub. Brown eyes gazed up at Julie from her new vantage point, a smile on her lips and a happy hum coming from her throat, making her lips vibrate against the sensitive little nub.

Oh she was in heaven. Alex absolutely loved big breasts. Soft and supple, Julie’s large mounds easily overflowed from Alex’s strong hands as she cupped them while her mouth ravished the girl’s hardening nipples. She could play with these for hours and not get tired of them! And Julie’s breasts would be absolutely perfect pillows if the girl wanted to stay the night…maybe if Alex just tired them both out, they could just stay in bed together til morning.

“Scoot” Alex mumbled around Julie’s left nipple, hands quickly working on the button and zipper of her shorts. Her heart was pounding, her breathing was coming out in ragged, excited pants. All the athlete wanted to do was taste her, to bury her face between those gorgeous, shapely legs and finally catch a taste of that wonderful pussy she had been dreaming about all week. She waited for the other girl to lift her butt off the counter top just a bit, enough so that Alex could rip off her shorts and panties, tossing them to the side.

Usually she was more of a teasing a foreplay kind of girl. But when a gorgeous woman is naked in your kitchen, all that stuff just sort of goes out the window. Alex immediately dropped down into a crouching position between Julie’s knees. Urgent hands tugged the smaller girl forward, letting her butt barely sit on the edge of the table as Alex hooked the girl’s legs over her shoulders. The slight musky scent of her sex was absolutely maddening and poor Alex couldn’t take it anymore. She dove head first between Julie’s legs. Her talented tongue darted out, immediately seeking the other girl’s juices. She began lapping hungrily at what was already there, moaning happily at the sweet taste she was rewarded with.

Julie shivered a little as Alex took her bra off, showing a lot more skill about it than any man had. She was a little self conscious about her ass and her stomach, always wishing she had more time to spend on them than her job allowed. But her breasts she knew looked decent, men had stared at them non stop it seemed whenever she wore something tight. She'd grown tired of men pawing them though, brief squeezes, rough handling...like they were an object merely attached to her. This felt so different though, Alex took her time, moving, touching, teasing, making her shiver and ache...and glad Alex seemed to like them so much. God, it sure was different with a woman...she seemed to know just how much and how long to suck and rub her, her nipples swelled and grew , sending sensations down her spine she'd never felt before from her breasts. She moaned and shuddered, getting lost in it. "oh...Alex...that feels soooo good" she muttered. Her eyes locked with hers, making it even better.

She tried to play with Alex's breasts, but her moans and her body shuddering, enjoying it...loving the new sensations, made it difficult to concentrate. She felt clumsy, squeezing, teasing, frequently grabbing hard as she moaned herself. Groans and shudders became pants, little bumps on her puffy nipples appeared, growing more than she realized. She was soaked. "Scoot" she heard vaguely, caught up in it. By the time it registered, she opened her eyes and smiled, her eyes sparkling with need. She could feel those slender, strong fingers working her shorts, so she finally pushed her hips out, a little embarrassed at how soaked she was. Her matching lacy lavender gstring came off with her shorts, pulling away at the last second as Alex tossed them to the side. Her eyes were like slits now, breathing huskily watching Alex strip her. She moved her legs apart more instinctively, her hips lifting on their own wanting Alex inside her. Her fingers, tongue, fuck anything!

And then it happened, after pausing a little driving her crazy, Alex dove between her legs, Julie put her hands on her shoulders, her hair, lifting more, offering her sex to her. Squeezing one breast as she felt her lap , moving her tongue around. God she didn't even know she squeezed her breast, usually that happened during a good fuck or when a guy asked her to. But she was hungry, and in heaven now. "Eat me, Alex, god...eat me....ohhhhh!" She'd wondered if sex would be slow and a little clinical with girls. It was anything but that. Already she could feel her toes curling, her clit swollen...a deep need growing and growing for relief. She glanced down at Alex, her pretty face drowning itself, and pushed her hips, grinding into her face, coating her with her juices. "I've never...oh jesus...felt it like thissss".

“Mmmm…” Alex hummed her excitement when her hair was pulled every time she did something Julie really liked, making her lapping tongue vibrate against the other girl’s swollen pink folds. Her talented tongue flicked and wriggled against Julie’s clit, easily finding the engorged button. The athlete was content to absolutely torment her. She kept constantly switching the things she was doing, not letting Julie get used to any one sensation because she didn’t want the girl to cum too soon. Her tongue flickered and fluttered against her clit, sometimes adjusting so that her licks were so light that she was barely touching Julie’s pussy at all. It was like Alex was toying with her, knowing that the curvy brunette was already craving relief but doing every thing in her power to not give her one just yet.

Julie was soaking wet, and now so was Alex. The other girl had managed to smear her juices all over Alex’s chin and cheeks even though she had been trying her best to lap up every drop of arousal Julie had to give her. Those big brown eyes staring up into blue from right between Alex’s thighs were almost black, her pupil’s blown out with lust and excitement. Julie was so receptive…and so vocal. It was one of Alex’s major turn on’s, she loved how much more noise women made in comparison to men. How their bodies shivered and trembled whenever she did something she really liked. But how the hell had Julie never felt like this before? Surely this girl could get any man she wanted and should’ve had an amazing lover by now. But apparently she hadn’t…and Alex was going to remedy that, right away.

“Oh you’re going to love this part then…” Alex grinned, having to pull away to pant and catching her breath for a moment. Julie was so eager and so wet that she was drowning in her juices…not that Alex minded, she was absolutely delicious. The creamy, sweet and salty cum was addicting. She couldn’t believe that no one had gone down on her with this much enthusiam before. And Alex was just getting started!

Her index and middle fingers slipped into Julie’s slick heat easily. All of Alex’s movements were slow and deliberate to start out with, just to wind up Julie even tighter. “Fuck…you’re so wet.” Alex could feel the heat blossoming between her legs growing; just knowing that she had gotten Julie this wet was turning her on. Her entire pussy was throbbing…begging for her own release. But Alex tried to shove her own lust from her mind; she’d deal with that later. If Julie didn’t want to eat her out later and reciprocrate, Alex had a perfectly nice strap on for her that matched the lavendar g-string the curvy woman had worn.

But for now, her fingers began a slow and steady thrusting motion. They began curling and tapping….looking for Julie’s most sensitive spot that would surely get her screaming in a little bit. It only took her a few experimental little thrusts before she found the spongy texture of her g-spot. And once Alex had it, she started ramming her fingers into the other girl with force, brushing the soft pads of her hands against her most sensitive spot with every thrust. Her head dove forward once more, lips wrapping around her clit as she began to suckle just hard enough to force the bright pink button out from under it’s hood so that she could flutter her tongue lightly against the silky bundle of nerves.

Julie had a number of fun boyfriends in college, nothing serious. Then as she graduated, she looked for a husband and dated a number of guys that never seemed to be right for her. It had taken several years, to realize it was baggage from her demanding mother that she was being so picky. So she relaxed, stopped looking for the one, a guy with the right qualities that somehow turned out to be great in bed too. Problem was by then her career was taking off and instead of hanging out, dating what was fun...she tended to agree to date whatever guy that happened to ask her. By this point she'd been putting pressure on herself to have someone...it had gotten old long ago watching friend after friend get married.

Alex was making her feel sensations she never had before, at least at one time. Desire, lust, light seduction then blatantly making her so turned on she pushed her hips hard and ground into Alex's face. It was great sure, teasing her lightly, groping her body hard, bringing her to the brink then pushing her back. After awhile it felt annoying...like Alex was getting off on making her wait. But Julie was a giving person, and even moreso a giving lover. At work she had to be stern often, she didn't like being that with a lover. She liked her taking control. So she put up with it, pouting, though Alex was pushing even her to her limit.

Her eyes flashed, dilated and loving it when Alex slipped her fingers inside. Very few guys had done that and licked her, and none like this! She moaned, grunted...and shook her hips. "Mmmmmmm that's....soooo....mmmmm god...gooood!" Finally able to glance at her, Julie's eyes glazed over, she saw Alex with her face slick with her juices and purred. "You look so sexy like that" she muttered. She loved her fingers, and desperately wanted to cum...still, she felt an emptiness inside her, wanting something filling her. She might pout, but she loved Alex taking control.

"oh...unnnnnnhh...mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhh!" She felt Alex teasing her gspot, knowing it would make her squirt eventually...and babble incoherently. For now she lost her thoughts of emptiness, animal like sounds coming from her that were anything but ladylike. "Oh goddddddd....jesus, right therrrrre..." She said, eyes in slits watching Alex make her clit swell hugely, taunting and teasing it. She felt the urge to pee, but knew enough about anatomy to know the bundle was sitting over her urethra. Alex was going to get flooded more than she knew soon at this rate. "GOD Alex....if you...keepp...d d d oing that I'll...flood...oh god!"

Julie was turning into an animal and Alex was absolutely loving it. So many girls were nervous during oral sex…even lesbians got a little timid sometimes when they were getting eaten out. They’d tense up, worry about their taste or scent, then worry about all the little noises they made and how slutty all those noises sounded. But Julie was delicious, her scent was driving Alex up a wall, and the brunette was sure if her blue-eyed girl kept moaning like that, Alex was going to cum just from sound alone!

Alex stared up at her writhing body, holding her gaze. As much as this had been a much needed, more animal fuck for both of them, that didn’t mean that Alex didn’t want to watch her, to acknowledge that she was fucking Julie and no one else; to make what they were doing even more intimate by maintaining eye contact.

“That’s right baby…cum for me.” Alex growled against her pussy, sucking it in it’s entirety with one long, loud Slurrrp to collect all of her juices. “I love the way you taste. I’m going to make you cum over and over again just so I can lick you clean afterwards.” Alex groaned before latching on to Julie’s clit again. She was merciless with it now. Her tongue that had been so gentle before now lashed at the sensitive bundle of nerves. She roughly flicked her tongue from side to side, up and down, anything she could think of to make Julie squeal. Alex pulled out all the stops, the scent and taste of Julie’s dripping wet pussy were driving her crazy, turning her into an animal. She wanted her to cum just like this, all over her face. And once she was done, Alex was going to pick her up, carry her to the bedroom, throw her onto the athlete’s bed and fuck her brains out like James should have been doing all along.

Alex rammed a third slender digit into her slick heat. She was a strong girl and was borderline violent with how hard she finger-fucked Julie now; ramming her fingers right up to her knuckles. And just to balance all the rough sensations of her mouth and left hand, Alex threw in one more. With her free hand, she managed to pull Julie forward enough that half of her ass was off the counter top. The other girl’s legs were spread so wide that it was easy for Alex to start sweeping her thumb lightly on the puckered ring of muscle between her ass cheeks. She caressed the sensitive nerve endings, having to concentrate hard to keep her hands and mouth doing so many different things at the same time, but Alex seemed to want to stimulate Julie’s –entire- pelvis to get the poor girl to flood Alex’s hungry mouth with her juices.

Back
Top Bottom