Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Going on a Double Date (Javorcek x Cardshark)

Javorcek

Supernova
Monica%252520Bellucci%252520Hot%25255B2%25255D.jpg

“I wish you hadn’t cut your hair so short.” Chelsea was going on for about the 3rd time that night about how much she hated Alex’s new haircut, to which Alex just replied by rolling her eyes, finally speaking when the eyeroll just got her an icey glare from her blonde girlfriend.

“Come on! I donated it…it’s not like I was using it for anything anyways. Besides, it’s just hair, it’ll grow back.” Alex laughed it off, though did look at herself in the mirror once again. Okay…fine…so maybe she did look a -little- bit like her brother when he had long hair. Standing at 5’10” with a body that was toned and muscular from hard work and sports; Alex did look a bit like a man from behind. Especially in her white button down and dark wash blue jeans. With an over dramatic sigh, she put on a little bit of make-up and unbuttoned her shirt a little more so that there was no missing her ample breasts barely contained in her black tank top.

“Cute…but I still hate it. And we’re going to be late!” Chelsea gave her little kiss on the cheek and began tugging Alex out of the apartment, barely giving her time to put her shoes on. The blonde could be so critical about appearances sometimes. A little bit of a control freak and mildly overbearing at times, Chelsea could drive even the most laid back person such as Alex up a wall.

Alex grumbled a bit; she was always late for everything. But her friend James was way worse. There was no way that he was going to beat them to the bar.

Sure enough! He hadn’t. So Alex and Chelsea took some seats at the bar that was still a little on the empty side because it was early. They ordered an appetizer to munch on and a couple of drinks while they waited for James and his girlfriend to arrive. Chelsea was being lame and didn’t want to play pool, darts, or go downstairs and dance with Alex. So instead they just sort of sat at the bar, watching a baseball game in silence as they waited.

Julia was adjusting her dress, trying to put her makeup on while her boyfriend Jim watched some baseball game. It wasn't even his team on she knew, he had been sitting on her couch for the last few hours. "My car's in the shop, you'll have to drive us" he muttered as the sound got loud, someone scored or something she thought. "Again? when is it going to be fixed?" He didn't answer, intently watching the screen as she sighed and looked into the mirror.

Julia was 5'8", with long brown hair that looked anywhere from dark to light, depending on the amount of time she spent in the sun...or her mood when she gave it a little help. She had an ample chest, a nice ass that filled out a dress nicely, that is when her boyfriend ever took the time to look before they got into bed. After catching her last boyfriend cheating she'd been grateful to find Jim...he had a job, was loyal and didn't criticize her constantly. What she hadn't known then was he didn't seem to care at all what she looked like, or care about them as a couple beyond a quick fuck whenever it suited him. She'd learned the hard way to accept that all men didn't care about romance and Jim certainly didn't change that assumption.

"So what's Alex like? What will she wear?" "What?" Jim muttered, finally looking up. "Why does that matter?" He was so clueless it wore her out. "Because, silly, I'd like knowing what people will be wearing to the club. Wearing a cocktail dress with everyone else in halter tops looks strange!" she pouted. He saw her stand up and move behind him so he sighed and turned off the tv under protest. "Well...I don't know Julie, she's into sports of some kind, plays something. She usually goes casual at work is all I know". Julia looked at herself in the hallway mirror and considered, well...the dress wasn't that formal, it would do. She didn't get much of a chance to go out and she liked looking fancy at least a little. "Does this look good on me?" He glanced up and nodded. "Look at me Jim!" He stared then said "Yeah, it looks great. You always look great. Why do you worry about it?" She rolled her eyes and looked for her purse. Men just didn't get it...on double dates it was more important to impress or match the other girl and not the guy.

She drove them to the club, feeling humiliated she couldn't seem to find a boyfriend who could drive her there. He didn't seem to be worth the effort, or be noticed by him at all she thought. Soon she'd be looking again, but until she found a better prospect she didn't want to be alone every night...with no one to take her to a movie or whatever. They went in together and Jim spotted Alex at a table eating something with a girl that seemed to be nagging Alex constantly. She was super cute in her white top and jeans. Julia thought she'd look good in anything. She nudged James hard who'd started watching the game overhead. "Um..." he rubbed his arm, "Alex, this is Julie...I'm James, if Alex hasn't told you". He sat down and grabbed some nachoes without further comment.

Julia
242842604879040174_V6ZFYNuU_c.jpg

Chelsea and Alex were busy arguing about how horrible baseball was. Chelsea came from Massachusetts, loved Mass teams like the Bruins, the Red Sox, etc. And as such could be a bit of a Masshole with her team loyalty. Alex on the other hand came could give less of a damn about baseball in general. To her it was a bunch of men standing around, waiting for something to happen. Football was more of her sport to watch; which was why her and James got along so well. They both rooted for the same football team and would go out and watch games at the bar together when they were on.

Phew, nice. James and his girlfriend were here. That meant Chelsea should be a little more fun. Her girlfriend was great when it groups of people; when they were alone though it was a little bit of a struggle to keep the conversation going.

“Hey Julie, nice to meet you.” Alex offered a warm smile and shook the other girl’s hand. She then chuckled a bit as Chelsea seemed to manage to entirely ignore the addition of two people to their party. “Chels! Say hi. Good Lord, the Red Sox are up by a run, chill out.”

“Hi Julie, hi James, nice to meet you bo-“ she stopped mid sentence as a home run was hit, putting the Yankees up by 2 runs. “Damnit Alex!” She gave Alex a whack to the arm. It ended up hurting her hand more than actually hurting Alex. Chelsea was a petite little thing. She was cute, a major femme and dressed in a dark purple cocktail dress similar in style but different in cut to Julia’s. When she was angry she reminded Alex more of a small yappy dog than an angered woman.

“Yeah that was –my- fault. Oh there’s still time. Baseball games go on for an eternity.” Alex’s words fell on deaf ears as both James and Chelsea got sucked into the game. With a sigh, she turned over to Julie, hoping that she too wasn’t a massive baseball fan.

“Heh…maybe we should leave these two love-birds alone.” Chelsea made a face at the comment, as though sleeping with a man may be the worst thing on the entire planet. “So Julie, what do ya do? Guess you know James and I work at UPS together…but I’m a freelance artist in my spare time too.”

Julia noticed James glancing at Chelsea a few times when he thought he wouldn't be noticed, and moreso after finding out what a big sports fan she was. He had told her before how the hot chick who loved sports was the holy grail in his eyes...though in much cruder terms. Julia had grown up with a brother and father into sports, football and basketball in particular. It wasn't that she minded watching a game, particularly with her father, but it didn't make her hypnotised the way it seemed to with men. It looked very much like Alex had dragged Chelsea along, despite her attention to her looks she didn't seem to like men very much, ignoring the others completely with the game on. It seemed like it was going to be a long evening until Alex started talking to her, she was cute and had a hot body, strong and confident...at least when she wasn't talking to Chelsea.

Julie stood up and offered her hand, just about taking the manicured hand when she took it back and watched the screen instead. "Nice to meet you Chel-" she also stopped in mid-sentence, that was rather rude.

"Yeah they do...I like watching the Bears or whoever they play...especially with my dad. He taught me about the game". She stopped herself from droning on about that, especially since moving to the area Chicago might be a rival to them. "Get us some drinks, please James?" she said, though with a firm tone that seemed to bring his attention. "Sure, after this inning is over" he said. She sighed, then waved the waitress over. He was at least going to pay for the evening , they hadn't been out in three weeks.

"I work as a RN at a sleep deprivation clinic. I also have a little side business selling makeup to some salons...and recently set up a website selling candling. It's kind of boring I guess but brings in some extra money, a friend of mine helped me". She smiled, noticing Chelsea tuning her out. "So what does Chelsea do...looks like she grew up here." She hadn't wanted to move back and be seen as a failure in her job and relationship both. And now with her childhood friends all scattered about there wasn't a lot of reasons to move at all. Nothing seemed all that permanent in her life now.

Chelsea managed to unglue her blue eyes from the television screen long enough to order a beer when the waitress came over. Alex already knew she was going to need something a little stronger than beer to be able to handle her girlfriend totally ignoring tonight. So it was whiskey and ginger ale for her. She jumped a bit, startled as Chelsea and James both cheered as another run was scored by the Red Sox, tying up the score again. Alex could only roll her eyes at them. How could anyone get excited about this sport? Then she turned her eyes back over to Julie...well...least the view was nice over here.

“RN huh? That’s pretty impressive…” Alex smiled when Julie told her what she did. Wow, an RN –and- a businesswoman, this girl must be driven. Cute as a button too…what the hell was she doing with a guy like James?

She glanced a bit over at Chelsea when she didn’t answer the question Julie asked. A light nudge was given and Chelsea just lifted up her hand in a 'just one more minute' gesture. Alex heaved a sigh. Ugh her girlfriend could be so rude sometimes.

“Chelsea actually works in a gallery…that’s where we met. I got a piece into a show and she really liked it, wanted to meet the artist, ended up dating the artist when she saw how cute I was in a dress.” Alex grinned and winked. Gallery openings were about the only time anyone could find her in a dress. Chelsea had fallen head over heels with the tall artist. Now those were the days! When her and Chelsea had first started dating and everything had been great and her girlfriend actually liked to do things. Now all she ever did was worry about work after just getting her new promotion. They were in such a bad rut, barely saw each other, barely had sex, and could barely carry on a conversation for more than half an hour…but that’s what a year and a half of dating can do to a couple.

“Sooo...how’d you meet James?” She nodded over to her friend. He was cute, sure, but Julie could probably do better than him. While James was fun to hang out with as a drinking and football buddy, Alex didn’t see him dating a girl as put together as Julie was.

Julia was studying both girls, which was easy since she didn't care about the game on. And besides, it was fun to watch them together, they reminded her of James and herself; their date ignoring them, both probably dragged along to fulfill a night of going out as a couple. Chelsea was pretty enough, but didn't seem to care much about Alex other than what she could get her to do for her. Alex seemed carefree and confident, she thought much like James neither relationship was going to last a long time. And Alex was beautiful, not simply pretty; a big difference in her mind.

"Well I started out wanting to make every person healthy I met after my mom's parents died young. Sadly it's become more of a job than it used to be. But it still drives me I suppose. My mom always had some side job going and I guess I picked that up from her." Her mother was very judgemental, and even moreso of her which had led to a lot of her insecurities about her looks and being single. She realized inside it was probably why she'd put up with a selfish guy like James or her previous boyfriend. Not that it really changed anything for the moment. She definitely could feel a growing need to have something fun and someone that cared about her being happy for once. She got a glass of white wine instead of vodka and cranberry juice, or an Ameretto Stone Sour, she liked to drink when she was "partying" in her mind but she was driving and meeting new people...not anything which made her want anything stiff.

James had barely noticed her there, and had focused much of his attention on Chelsea. Just another one of his charms she thought rolling her eyes.

"A gallery? that's so cool...and you're an artist? I never really knew anyone that gifted...my aunt painted but nothing to sell really. do you have any pictures of your works? I'd love to see them". Chelsea was wearing the same type of dress as her cream one, but had paid a lot more attention to her makeup and hair, as well as more time on working out or dieting it seemed. She felt a little frumpy compared to her, knowing her mother would take one look at the two of them and see her face and make a remark.

"James?" He looked over at her, mildly irritated as someone hit a home run and he missed the replay. "That restaurant...tell them about it Julie" He smiled and shook her shoulder a little hard, then turned back to the screen. "Well, I knew him kinda from when I was dating another guy and we'd sometimes see each other at Cheers to watch a game. But then after I broke up with Roger, I was waiting for some take out at Muldano's ...which has some pasta I love, and James happened to be there waiting as well. It took a long time, being a holiday...remember James?" Jim just grunted and smiled briefly. "So after we talked a long time he asked me if I wanted to see a movie with him. Things just went from there". It wasn't exactly fireworks but it had been fun for awhile...James was a patient listener when there wasn't a game on, and had gotten her over that asshole Roger. The sex wasn't bad if a little brief and ...oh who was she kidding, it was a few good fucks then every week or less. He had no idea where a clit was or interest in finding out. God how did it get that way?

She saw the lights on the dance floor flashing, the other side of the club setting up for dancing. "That looks fun...how bout we dance a song or two?" She asked turning to James. "Not while the game's on...wait a little while". "It's only the 5th inning!" She frowned and looked over at Alex. She had such a cute, natural look. Again she thought anything would look good on her...a tshirt, bikini, wedding dress...she had a classic figure. Her breasts stood up proudly, like her rear did before she sat down. She wondered for a moment if she could bounce a quarter off of it, laughing quickly to herself.

Alex watched Julie with rapt attention as she talked about herself. It was really cool that Julie cared about other people, enough to pursue a career in it. Chelsea could be a little selfish at times…or a whole lot of selfish like right now.

Alex bit her lip a bit when she was asked about her art. She didn’t usually like letting strangers check out her things. But, eh…Julie’s mom was a painter so maybe she’d like them. So she pulled out her phone to show Julie some things. “Yeah…couple of pictures. They’re different when you’re around them though. I make really big stuff…” She shrugged a bit and flipped through a couple of pictures on her phone. Her light sculptures were a little rough around the edges in daylight shots…but were quite pretty once it was dark and they were properly lit up.

Everything she made was based on the human figure…usually a woman’s body. She liked art that was representational. “I focused in woodworking and metalworking in college. Still do a lot of stuff with wood though, sell furniture if I need the extra cash.” Flipped quickly through a couple of well-crafted tables…boring stuff. Then she stopped at a metal sculpture, probably a bronze; two figures, one pulling a blind-fold over another one’s face. It was well-crafted, amazing attention to detail…the cloth almost looked real even though it was made of metal. “Cliché but…it got into the gallery some how. Maybe you can come by and check out my studio sometime, I’ll show you how to make something small out of wood. I used to teach classes at the Arts Center but I haven’t really had the time recently.” She smiled a bit, letting Julie take a look at her pictures before putting her phone back into her pocket.

Alex glanced backwards to see what Julie had gotten so excited about. Aw cool, they were finally setting up the DJ. Too bad Chelsea was being a lame ass and didn’t want to dance. She’d rather watch the game. Fucking Red Sox… they could’ve stayed home if Chelsea had just wanted to watch the game this bad!! Alex leaned over to try to distract her with a kiss, only to get a chaste peck on the cheek. Really?!?! That’s all she got?!

Chelsea was impossible. Entirely dead to the world until the stupid game was over. And it was only the 5th inning? The game would never be over! With a sigh she turned back to Julie. It seemed like her and the cute brunette were on the same level. Maybe they could go have some fun together.

“You wanna dance with me instead?” Alex’s lips curled into a charming smile. “I promise I have more rhythm than James does.”

Julie was amazed as she looked through her pictures and saw just how serious an artist Alex was, she never expected to meet someone that created things like this. It impressed her, she tried to keep up with the different media Alex talked about....surely she understood statues and sculpture, as well as metal or wood but some of the details faded when she studied Alex's eyes aglow talking about it. Obviously these were her children and she was a little protective of it...given how much work she had put in them Julie couldn't blame her.

"Those are really impressive Alex" she said...better adjectives escaped her for the moment. "Of course I'm ignorant about how difficult each medium would be to work with but the results are beautiful. I like that you work with human subjects; when I see abstract art I never seem to get what the artist was trying to capture with it".

Julie glanced at James and sighed, mentally giving up on him. Obviously he didn't want to be there, and she'd made up her mind inside he was just a transitional bf, fine with each other until something better came along to fill the loneliness. Why torture him to do something he didn't want, her mother had done that enough to her she knew it was beating your head against the wall...James didn't get it, didn't understand she needed more attention like any woman.

"So is this like a kind of Titanic kind of thing?" She smiled and laughed, movies and articles were the only exposure she'd had with art, beyond going to the Chicago Art Museum with her parents a number of times. No one had ever wanted to go to Soho. "What I mean is, do you draw based on women with clothes on or nude?" She knew it was juvenile, but it made her giggle nonetheless. And she'd always thought that scene with the artist and nude girl was impossibly sexy; drawing her nude, the girl's desire to be drawn that way.

But before Julie could have Alex answer fully the DJ was finished and that made Alex interrupt her without meaning to , asking her if she wanted to dance! With James glued to the screen, along with Chelsea...it was a fun suggestion. "Sure, you don't mind James, do you?" James just waved his hand, though he did add after a few beats, "No, go ahead and have fun. I told ya I don't like dancing".

Hmm...rhythm ...she probably did have a lot of rhythm. She was an athlete after all, and female. Those strong hips were probably flexible. She put her drink down and stood up from the table, adjusting her dress, making sure it wouldn't come undone on the dance floor, checking her bra which had slid down a little. When she looked over there was already a couple and some group of girls on the dance floor there. "Sounds like fun" she said walking over with Alex through the tables and past the bar, "I'm glad there's some other people there, I hate being the only ones you know?"

Alex blushed a bit and apologized for interrupting Julie as she asked her question. She chuckled a bit at the Titanic reference though. Hollywood had definitely romanticized the arts quite a bit. Many people thought of the movies Titanic or Ghost when she said that she was an artist. Those relationships between model and artist tended to be more sexual than professional. Still…there really was an intimate relationship between an artist and their nude model. It required immense amounts of trust on the model’s part; to be so vulnerable and exposed to eyes that would scrutinize and lovingly record every inch of their body.

Now that Julie had permission from James to go dance, the athlete was excited to get up and get moving, they could continue their conversation on the dance floor. She didn’t like to sit around for long periods of time…it didn’t take her long to get bored and fidgety. Even now her leg had begun bouncing under the table; the bad habit tended to drive Chelsea nuts and Alex received a light smack on the thigh to stop.

“Go on, go dance babe.” Chelsea ordered, giving her a kiss on the cheek goodbye to shoo Alex out of the booth so that she could enjoy her game in peace.

These kisses on the cheek were the worst. Alex wanted a passionate lover not a tentative one. Even though Chelsea was an out lesbian, she was still obsessed with how people viewed them. She didn’t need to be made out with but geeze…a kiss on the lips every once in awhile might be nice. Sigh. At least now she was free to go and have a little bit of fun. So she followed Julie through the restaurant part of the club and towards the dance floor. Three drinks in the hole and Alex was still feeling pretty good; just the tiny bit of a pleasant buzz snaking its way through her body.

“Heh yeah; though I’d probably be out here on my own, dancing like a fool whether there was anyone else here or not.” Alex grinned. Between being an artist and a lesbian, she’d grown to give less of a damn about what people thought of her. People could be jerks, people could be judgmental; but all that stuff didn’t matter to her as long as she herself was having fun and was happy.

Thankfully, Alex didn’t dance like a fool. Instead her hips swayed and her body moved with the grace and confidence of someone who was very aware of her body and knew how to manipulate it into lovely silhouettes based on the beat. For a while she danced near Julie, close but not ontop of her. It wasn’t until more people started to come onto the dance floor that Alex inched closer, brushing against her as they moved. She caught a group of guys checking them out as they danced. While she didn’t mind the attention…she did hate the stubbornness of men and how they always seemed to think ‘no’ meant ‘yes.’

“I really hate when men hit on me…hope you don’t mind…” Alex bent down to murmur into her ear as she wrapped her arms around Julie’s waist to pull her a bit closer. Her strong, calloused hands came down to rest on the other girl’s hips. Alex’s posture changed from delicate femme to more dominant butch. Although her hips still swayed with their feminine finesse, her body reflected power and a slight possessiveness of her partner. Usually this was good enough to keep unwanted suitors away; her strength and more masculine side usually intimidated men.

(sorry for the delay...lost my internet connection for a few days. It wasn't me forgetting as I said may happen on here). Julie had indeed romanticized artist/model relationships she'd seen in movies or read in books. She liked the scenario of the quirky, artsy, foreign artist seducing the girl with his knowledge of poses and her body...as well as fine arts and such. Posing for him, dressed in sexy and revealing ways...making the artist need her so much he forgot all about what he was supposed to be doing eventually. Not that Alex filled that bill honestly, it just was a fun vision of a first time with a boy.

She watched Alex get permission and then a chaste kiss on the cheek. It surprised her a little...after Alex's expression had showed her surprise at him dating her inattentive boyfriend, she expected Alex to care a little less what Chelsea thought given that she had ignored Alex most of the night so far. But it also made her feel better about her; seeing her caring about the girl's feelings, something she wished James did more of for sure. That kiss was a definite I'm-busy-go-play thing, and made Julie wonder what James would do if she offered. He wasn't even looking at her though...and feeling pissed at that, watching Alex at least get a kiss, she said fuck it in her mind. He sure doesn't mind embarrassing me, does he?

Alex followed her to the dance floor, listening to her talk about dancing on her own. She loved the way her ass swayed, how powerful it was, then how she made poses with the lights flashing around her in various poses with her arms . Julie hadn't danced much in a long time in a club and felt a little intimidated. Her career had taken up much of her supposed free time; and the little left over was usually spent going to movies, watching her boyfriend drink at home with a game on, or whatever. It was partially her fault but seeing Alex so hot and having fun with current moves made her wish she had seen how people danced since college.

She had the equipment, and knew she looked decent moving her hips and sticking her ass out. She tried a few variations of what Alex was doing, even moving her ass back towards Alex with her back arched. She knew her breasts would jiggle and her ass pop at least some she hoped.

To her dismay, soon the guys were staring...and started walking over. Oh my god...she hadn't thought of this! Like college, two girls looking hot and dancing together of course made them turned on. She was a little flattered with the lack of attention from James...but still, it made her look like a whore wanting the guys to check her out. At least that's what the boyfriends she had in college would say.

So after Alex shooed a few away, she was grateful to feel Alex's hands on her hips, like she was her girlfriend. They looked a little puzzled and finally stopped coming over. She was surprised at how good it felt having Alex's hands there...like a strong boy she'd always imagined, showing her off as hers. She moved with her and smiled. "Thanks...those guys never would have left like that. Assholes" She was enjoying the attention...and god, was Alex liking it too? Her hands seemed to move like she owned her...which was exciting and confusing both to feel.

After moving with her awhile, the DJ said over the speakers "Allllllright....time to change it up, a slow one for you guys. Don't worry, we'll be back to the hot stuff soon." And with that a slow song came on. Shit! She didn't want to go back now...giving Alex a nervous smile, she opened her arms hoping she'd move in for a slow dance. God, was she trying to make her come on to her? Why would she do that? Alex was cute for sure...but all woman in the places that counted.

Alex chuckled and pulled Julie just a little bit closer to her as they danced. Good, she wouldn’t have to play ‘Keep the Boys Away’ any longer now that just about every single man probably thought her and Julie were a couple.

“Well…you’re cute, could you blame them for wanting to come over?” She smiled down at the brunette. Julie was indeed very, very pretty. Sparkling blue eyes and a dazzling smile, what guy could possibly resist her? And the way she had been dancing had been getting Alex a little hot under the collar herself. Chelsea was thin, went to the gym all the time and was mostly hard muscle and very few curves underneath her femme clothing. But Julie had a little more voluptuousness and softness to her that Alex kind of liked. It was nice…made her have that whole sort of warm, friendly look.

When the DJ started speaking, Alex glanced back at the table. She was having a lot of fun with Julie…but still part of her was loyal to her cold girlfriend. It probably didn’t matter if they went back or not; Chelsea and James looked like they were content to sit and watch the game in silence still.

Alex turned back to Julie, eyebrows raised a bit as the girl offered her a nervous smile and motioned for a slow dance. She hadn’t thought that the straight girl would be interested in sharing a more intimate dance with her…but she must have been just as reluctant to go back. “If you’re sure you want to dance…who am I to deny a pretty girl? With a wink and a bit of a nod, Alex took light hold of one of Julie’s hands in order to lead. The other one rested gently onto her hip, pulling Julie close and pressing just about every inch of their bodies together as they slowly began to sway on the dance floor.

Big brown eyes stayed watching blue ones as they danced, a little smile on her lips. It had been a long time since she had danced with anyone this way.

Julie was enjoying the way Alex's hands felt on her hips, the playfulness she had...she wondered how long it had been since someone had flirted with her like this. She'd just reacted and gone with it, like a secret they both shared giggling a little watching the men move back towards the bar or other potential targets. She hadn't really thought of what she was doing, just felt those hands moving her and moving with her on her hips and body. She was cute? That made her blush and snap out of it a little; Alex was certainly cute herself, a sexy and strong girl who didn't have the hard edges some lesbians had. Lesbians! What did that make her? What was she getting into? But it felt good, and she had no desire to go back to James right now...watch him eyeing baseball all night instead of her. This was just harmless.

"Well thanks Alex, you're very pretty yourself. I haven't danced like this in ages! It's fun to get out and actually DO something...I have to drag James everywhere". She glanced at Alex, looking at her and taking all of her in. "You sure keep yourself in great shape!" she blushed, wishing she had more time to make herself look the way she wanted to...the way she had in college. "I haven't had time for working out and that's probably a mistake. Being out here tonight I can see I've been missing doing things for um...myself".

She chewed her lower lip and felt a reaction in her hips, her palms sweating a little...god this girl was doing something to her. As the slow dance started and she heard the DJ, it was again just a reaction to open her arms; like she did with men it filled the awkward part not wanting to be standing around being alone. She felt Alex take her hand and suddenly felt nervous; instead of some light hands on each other and giggling at how men overreacted to two girls dancing, Alex had pulled her close like a real date, pressing those sexy, strong hips into her, and rubbing her flat stomach, her firm and soft breasts into hers. It scared and excited her, like the first real date she had with a boy who did this with her. And to her surprise, it made her body feel the same way. She felt overwhelmed, loving the softness and strength mixed together staring into her eyes.

Julie glanced over and saw the two watching the screen; they seemed oblivious to them, and it surprised her a little Chelsea at least wasn't jealous. She wanted to ask Alex how long they had been together, or why Chelsea didn't seem to care what she was doing, but it just didn't feel like the right time pressed against her. Her hips seemed to move by themselves, pressing into Alex, making goosebumps all over her arms and neck...and she could feel those hands and fingers moving over her hips, caressing her ass just the way she liked to feel it. Getting lost in it, she let out a few light moans, a huskiness in her voice, getting dry as Alex squeezed her ass firmly. She felt her heart racing, breathing deeply, a hunger growing inside. She couldn't speak, lost in the feeling.

“Yeah…I play basketball still. Nothing big just some pick up games with some friends. Keeps me pretty active” Between basketball, her metalworking and running around loading trucks and delivering packages for work, she couldn’t help but be in excellent shape. Alex was just an active girl by nature; loved to hike, bike, swim, anything. That was one of the reasons she kept around Chelsea, she loved a girl that could keep up with her active lifestyle…even though Chelsea couldn’t seem to keep up with her emotionally or intimately all the time…or even the majority of the time. She shook her head a bit, clearing Chelsea from her mind and looking back down to Julie. “But you look absolutely gorgeous already. I bet if you were running and exercising no one would be able to keep their hands off of you.” Alex grinned, ever the flirt and playful one.

For a moment she was glad that Chelsea knew that Julie was straight. If she had been dancing this way with another lesbian, Chelsea wouldn’t have hesitated to bark and bite like a little yappie dog. Her girlfriend got jealous easily, but knew that Alex wasn’t really in to breaking in straight girls. Maybe during her college years, Alex wouldn’t have minded being a test dummy for a curious girl. But now she was a little older, a little wiser and a lot more focused on settling down. Stability and a future just didn’t come with a girl who had no idea what it was like to be gay and who was too petrified of it that she wouldn’t come out of the closet.

Still, she couldn’t deny that there was definitely something between her and Julie. Maybe it was that they both shared the common bond of women with inattentive lovers. Or maybe it was the way Julie seemed to fit so perfectly in her arms.

The hand that rested on Julie’s hips began to wander idly as they twirled around on the dance floor. She stroked the girl’s lower back as she led…but soon enough her fingers began moving lower as if on their own accord, exploring the very tempting curve of her ass. Alex’s heart rate quickened as her touch was rewarded with a few soft moans. They sent a shiver down her spine…Alex absolutely loved a vocal girl. With a more firm touch now that she knew Julie liked it, Alex grabbed her ass with a little more purpose, kneading and massaging. She pushed herself more snuggly against Julie’s sex, her hips still leading and swaying them to the beat…but now there was just a little more friction against both their sexes. It was enough to make Alex close her eyes and give the softest of moans at the delicious bit of pressure against her throbbing slit.

Hey…remember that time you went out with your girlfriend Chelsea and then blatantly hit on your friend’s straight girlfriend?

Alex’s eyes flew open a little bit as she realized neither of them were single. This was bad…very bad. There was so much sexual tension between them she thought she was going to explore. Everything in her wanted to bring Julie home with her and ravish the straight girl, show her what it was like to have an attentive lover that could go for more than one round. But the stupid responsible part of her brain wouldn’t let her…and with a little whimper of longing she moved her hand back away from Julie’s rear, resting it back onto her hip in a much more innocent manner. “S-sorry…I didn’t mean to…” she blushed.

Pffft…like hell she didn’t mean to grab her new friend’s ass.

Julie listened to her talk, about basketball and keeping fit. She wished she had exercised more, she actually liked going to the gym and biking and swimming, she just didn't have the time in the lifestyle she'd created. That was a mistake she realized...smiling at Alex, enjoying watching and feeling her talk more than anything. Then she heard her say no one would be able to keep their hands off her if she'd just ...and she smiled woodenly. It reminded her of many conversations with her ex before James. "If only you'd wear this kind of lingerie you'd be so irresistable" or "If only you'd get breast implants you'd be a ten". Julie wasn't a prude with sex and like any girl wished she had a better body. But she was happy with what she had and most of all, liked someone asking for what they wanted instead of trying to guilt her into doing it with a backhanded compliment. But she knew Alex didn't mean it that way...and besides, she didn't want to carry baggage around forever.

It felt so right with Alex, just fitting with her perfectly...her body molding to Alex, her hips moving with hers until they were meshed rubbing, sliding, making her throb and ache inside. It was unexpected and the thrill of that, along with it being new...and forbidden she realized, made it that much more exciting. James deserved her leaving him but not cheating on him. Yet, she couldn't stop leaning into her, breathing harder...enjoying someone teasing her without trying to fuck her moments later.

She'd never felt this before, she had "experimented" with a couple of girls drunk in college, mostly to excite boys hanging out. It had felt forced and different, but hadn't "done" anything for her. This...was electric! Every touch seemed to make her want more, her moans getting louder and deeper, her wet slit feeling every touch, every vibration...god how good did that feel...grinding into Alex, both of them hungering to move harder...soft lips meshing with hers. She shuddered and shivered, knowing she could lose herself in this and orgasm right on the floor soon.

Thankfully Alex seemed to realize they were at the point of no return and stopped, taking her hands off to apologize. It was like breaking a spell, and she nodded, reaching below to straighten her skirt blocked by Alex's body.

"Oh I know". I know? how lame was that? Julie blushed herself, recovering her breath. "Maybe we should get back...the game is probably almost over by now". She smiled weakly as the song ended, then let go of Alex, asking the waitress to bring her a drink. It was the 8th inning, with the game tied at the moment she saw. Just great...it could go into extra innings. Her pussy was still on fire, she was still wet and wanting more. She'd jump James tonight and give him what he always seemed to want, a hard quick fuck. Sneaking secret looks at Alex seemed easy with the two seeming to never have missed them. Was it just simple longing or did she really want to be with a woman? It didn't matter she tried to tell herself, Alex was taken so she'd just have to forget about it.

“8th inning and tied?!” Alex groaned as she looked up at the screen, she hated baseball. Every other sport had time limits but this one just kept going and going forever. She wasn’t afraid to be more vocal about her displeasure than Julie was. She was horny, wet, and was rapidly getting a little grouchy that her girlfriend wasn’t paying any attention to her. She didn’t know why Chelsea was so in to this game anyways, it wasn’t like she had any money riding on it or was in a fantasy pool. She figured James had probably bet some cash on it with some of the guys from work, that was probably why he was still watching the game with rapt attention.

“Oh calm down, you big baby.” Chelsea stroked Alex’s back absently, barely paying attention to her but at least recognizing that Alex was losing her patience for once.

Alex wasn’t a needy girlfriend. She was actually quite independent. In fact she enjoyed her independence so much that her and Chelsea still didn’t live together after dating for almost a year and a half. Granted, they both had keys to one another’s places…but Alex liked the space. Especially when Chelsea got jealous, threw a tantrum for whatever reason, or they just drove each other up a wall and needed to be in separate buildings. With a sigh, she relaxed a little bit under Chelsea’s touch that didn’t last long.

The tall brunette ordered another drink from a passing waitress, another whiskey to help maybe dull the burning ache between her legs. Every once in awhile she would sneak glances over at Julie, offering a shy smile when she was caught looking. “You want to do anything while the game drags on?” She finally said as another inning passed and the game was still tied up. Alex could think of several things she really wanted to do with the cute brunette that had gotten her so riled up…but they would take much longer than the game allowed. “Pool maybe?”

Julie was a little annoyed with James, certainly she'd drug him out here but it had been his idea in the beginning, and like Chelsea it wasn't a team he really cared about. She had been about to pressure James to leave and pounce on his dick...really she just wanted relief at this point.

So she nursed a vodka and cranberry juice, resolving this to be her last with having to drive home. She felt a leg brush against hers, whether it was Alex or James didn't seem to be clear, neither looking at her at that moment. She couldn't help but glance at Alex, it felt like a compulsion with the silence there...she could still feel her fingers on her hips, and her soft lips and firm muscles pushing, driving into her with hunger. Her panties were quite soaked by now.

Did she want to do something? Fuck...right now she'd probably hump Alex's leg right there at the table given half the chance! She'd played darts with her brothers but only occasionally. Pool...now that sounded more fun, though she wondered if it would just make matters worse. She could imagine Alex with that long stick in her hands...doing all kinds of things to her. Would Alex like her doing that to her as well? She didn't know that much about lesbian couples, but Alex sure seemed to like being in charge. Oh well, nothing would happen with their dates there so it was harmless...at least she hoped so. At this point she didn't know if she could trust herself but staring at the game in silence sounded like solitary confinement right now.

"Pool huh? sure...that would be fun. 8 or 9 ball?" She got up and walked from the table. She was good at pool, having learned with her brothers again, and played with her ex boyfriend in a league...trying to be a good sport and have common interests. Not that it worked especially well. As Alex separated herself and walked towards the table, she smiled at her. "We could play for a dollar a game...or something else if you like. I would like to win a sculpture of yours...but I don't know what I could offer if I lost". Pulling the rack out she organized the balls, rolled them forward and quickly had a neat formation, with her breasts hanging down just above them. It was a flirty habit she'd done without thinking, though certainly she liked Alex looking at her right now. "I'll give you the first break though".

“8 ball, if that’s okay with you.” Alex got up from the table, giving Chelsea a kiss on the cheek out of habit. Even when they were ready to kill each other, Alex always gave any girl she dated a kiss goodbye.

She then followed after her new friend, eyes trailing downwards to rest on Julie’s cute butt as they made their way towards the pool table. Her whiskey was still in her hand and she took another sip of the dark liquor. Alright…so maybe she was a little drunk since she couldn’t manage to keep her eyes where they should be. But Alex was a sucker for a girl with a fuller figure. And the way Julie’s hips swayed whenever she walked…

She shook her head, forcing her eyes upwards. Behave Alex…

But behaving was becoming harder and harder. Alex was nonchalantly leaning up against a nearby table, sipping her drink and watching as Juliet got them all set up. When Julie bent over to wrack the balls, those naughty brown eyes became glued to the valley of cleavage that was exposed. Her breasts hung heavily over the table in the new position, in perfect little teardrops. Alex wanted nothing more than to rip that dress to pieces so that she could lick and suck that ample bosom to her heart’s content. She licked her lips at just the thought, a little shiver running down her spine and her core starting to throb.

This was definitely going to be her last drink before she started doing really stupid things.

“I will bet you a sculpture for a home cooked meal.” Alex grinned. Was she asking the other girl out? Well…maybe…kinda… Julie was fun, she humored Alex and liked to do things instead of sit around and watch a silly baseball game. And in all fairness, Chelsea didn’t cook, ever. If she saw a raw piece of meat and would immediately leave the kitchen and not come back until Alex had finished making dinner. She herself was a decent cook, having worked in restaurants to help pay for college. But it would be nice to relax and let someone else do the cooking for a change.

She grabbed her pool stick, coating the tip with a little bit of chalk before she settled down to break. Alex was pretty good at pool. It was her drunken super power if you will…the more she drank the better she got. She tended to over think the game and had a very stiff shot if she was stone cold sober. But now that she had a pleasant buzz going on, her break was nice and smooth, knocking the balls all over the place and sinking in a stripe. “You’re solids.” She smiled a bit up at Julie before taking another shot. Somehow she had managed to break all her other balls in ridiculously bad positions and couldn’t manage to sink another one. “You’re up…try not to take too bad advantage of me.” Alex shot her a charming smile, she liked a little bit of competition and had a feeling that Julie was going to give her a run for her money.

Julie could feel Alex's gaze moving over her as she walked to the table, what appeared to be a hungry slight smile on her face. She gulped and started racking the balls, a shiver running down her spine remembering what Alex had done with her last time they got close. Did Alex want more? of course she did, that smile was very familiar to her if usually attached to a cute guy she liked. She felt like prey being stalked, and Alex was a little different now...the whiskey seemed to loosen her up and make her even more playful. Julie had enjoyed being chased by the right guy, occasionally the wrong one. Right now she seemed to be primed for both.

Racking the balls quickly required no concentration which was good, because Julie could feel again her pussy warm and tingling, dripping from Alex's gaze over her. She wanted to feel Alex grab her like that again, those strong fingers squeezing her ass, her back, and grope her breasts like she could tell Alex wanted. Could she really go through with that? Unlike Alex, she wasn't buzzed, limiting her drinks she knew she was sober enough. It was thrilling feeling that from someone she never expected.

Standing up she moved to the side slowly, swaying her hips a little. God was she being obvious? Why had she done that? Alex was definitely a sexy girl...strong shoulders, a firm cute ass, piercing brown eyes that she could get lost in with any man she saw before. She'd always liked that dark shade of brunette but didn't think it worked on herself. Her pendulous breasts swayed as she bent over to shoot, sticking that cute rump out at her. The same one that pushed hard into her hips before and...thankfully Alex started proposing a bet.

A home cooked meal? She liked to cook but saved most of it for weekends, at least with Roger her old boyfriend who had wanted that from her. With a clear head she wondered if that could or would really happen...wouldn't Chelsea go ballistic if she knew? But she was surprised at the words coming out of her mouth. "Sounds fair...I'd love to see what kind of sculpture you could make for me. I love having unique things like that." Julie could see the small of her back exposed, the white top riding up a little showing off firm muscle and cute little dimples over her rear end. Her eyes were transfixed on Alex, who was swaying her hips for no real reason as she took shot after shot, eliminating most of the stripes on the table.

Take advantage of her...yeah right, she glanced at Alex with a shared grin. Now it was business. She scanned the table, old habits coming back to her. She could see how her balls needed to be shot in succession, having to clear a table to keep playing at home. Quickly and crisply she started working, not even noticing how she stuck her own ass out provocatively with some exaggerated wiggles. She noticed Alex trying to distract her...standing in front of her shot, making a pose or moving her fingers over her body, even playing with her hair. At least the girl didn't rub against her, she didn't think she could resist that right now. Soon she was down to her last ball, and after taking a difficult carom shot...only the 8 ball and Alex's lone stripe was left. She cut the 8 ball hard to get it around the stripe, and it slowly rolled in...falling at the end as she smiled. But then she saw the cue ball bounce off the rail and roll...falling into the side pocket. Damn!

Looking over at Alex she looked at her. Was the game still going on? "Um...2 out of 3?"

Alex constantly seemed to be standing in Julie’s way. Sometimes it was to stand across from the table and bend over low to try to catch her eye and distract her…of course revealing a tantalizing peek down her shirt each time she bent down. Or she’d be posted up with her drink in a place Julie needed to stand in order to shoot. Every time Alex moved by her, she brushed up against her rear. Nothing too risqué, just a slip up with the back of her hand or maybe her hip. As innocent as her motions were, it was taking every bit of self-control to not grab Julie and firmly grind her hips against that voluptuous ass.

A fresh flood of heat was blossoming between her legs at the thought of bending the curvy brunette over the pool table and ravishing her with her strap on. Alex loved sleeping with a woman, how they trembled and all the little noises they made before finally screaming when they climaxed. Much better than men who were quiet, disgusting, grunted, and were rarely groomed. A little shiver ran down her spine as she thought of what Julie would sound like in the throes of passion. She put her drink down, still half full. She knew if she had anymore she was probably going to lose it.

Maybe Chelsea would be up for something a little more than cuddling tonight. Statistically lesbians were the most monogamous couples but had the least amounts of sex. Alex broke the curve a little bit…of course she was loyal to Chelsea, but she wanted a roll in the hay a hell of a lot more often than her girlfriend did. This was usually the one thing that Alex fought with her girlfriend about…it was hard to let something as important as incompatible libidos slide. Alex was always an attentive lover and was very patient with however long it would take to make Chelsea orgasm…just her girlfriend was not into it.

To Chelsea, sex was a dirty, sweaty, gross exchange of body fluids. To Alex it was something more…something that required a partner she had chemistry with, one she could trust enough to allow herself to lose control and be so incredibly vulnerable with when getting lost in a rip tide of orgasmic bliss. For Alex, sex was equal parts emotional as it was physical. But in her current inebriated, sex deprived state, her mind and body craved something more physical; all she had was this primal urge to pounce ontop of Julie and see if she could change the straight girl’s mind, convince her that sex with a woman was much better than sex with a man.

Flushed from the heat of the bar as well as her own thoughts, Alex went ahead and stood just in front of the 8-ball on the other side of the table so that Julie would see her as she began unbuttoning her shirt. Slowly the fabric fell away, revealing the white tanktop that hugged her body like a second skin. Alex shrugged the blue button down off, showing off a body that was toned, muscular, but still somehow so very feminine and graceful. And then Julie screwed up the final shot, causing Alex to win the game. She grinned a bit, perhaps her little strip tease had been enough to distract Julie from her game-winning shot.

“Trying to get out of making me dinner with a rematch huh?” Alex chuckled before she glanced over to their two duds of dates, nodding over to them so Julie would look as well. James was trying to talk to Chelsea…who seemed to be trying her hardest to ignore him while still remaining polite. The lithe blonde was stretching a bit, sore from intently craning her neck up to watch the game for who knows how many hours. Then she started looking around for the two of them. While she didn’t hate all men, she certainly hated ones that checked out her breasts in the blatant way James was doing. When she finally spotted Alex, she motioned for her girlfriend to come over. Her gaze looked a little disapproving, as though she didn’t want Alex in nothing more than the skimpy tank top. Ever the jealous one, Chelsea didn’t want other lesbians or straight men to be ogling her athletic girlfriend.

“Should probably head back over…” Before they left the privacy of the table though, Alex pulled out her wallet and slid out a little business card: Javorcek Studios: Painting and Woodworking. There were two numbers at the bottom, one for Alex and another for a woman named Andrea. “My sister is the painter. I’m free next Saturday if you’d like to come over, I’ll give you a tour of our little studio and then you and I can have dinner. Chelsea’s visiting family or something sooo…we’ll have the place to ourselves. Hope it’s not a problem. You can bring James if you want.” As much as she didn’t want James over…she couldn’t help but add that last offer in. Julie was a taken woman. Hell…Alex was a taken woman too.

What the hell was she thinking trying to get this girl over to her place where they’d be unsupervised by their jealous partners?

Julie took the card, glancing at her boyfriend. Cheering loudly the team on. Sticking it quickly in her bra...god she couldn't believe she did that, she smiled and said nothing to Alex, wondering if she could go through with it.

By the middle of the week after she'd made up her mind, finally. It was easy to use the excuse she had made the bet and lost; like at her job she did want her word to mean something. She'd called Alex, and had a quick conversation with her, relieved to find her working without Chelsea around. Yes she'd be there Saturday, what should she wear for the studio...was it formal, and what kind of food did she like. Julie kept it business-like, that made it easier to end it with only a slight amount of stammering...maybe she would be able to keep it to looking ...that night just a whim and experimentation.

As Saturday came, Julie's innocent "date" seemed less and less innocent. She wasn't going to tell James about it, he'd only want to come or want lots of details. She didn't want to feel pressured to perform something she still was undecided about just to please him. And she also worried what might happen if her work found out she was dating a woman...while laws were on her side, old school trustees and donors to hospitals were not always progressive about things. It could hurt her career or lead to awkward conversations at home she definitely wasn't ready for. James was going to the sports bar to watch football on Saturday, so she told him vaguely she'd hang out with someone from work.

But she'd committed herself, and wasn't going to go back now. She found an outfit that seemed to match what Alex had suggested. She'd worn her best lingerie underneath "just in case"...not allowing herself for something new, that should be reserved for a serious boyfriend. Thinking "boyfriend" in her mind made her giggle.

As she pulled into the parking lot she saw few cars there. Alex must have picked a private time to show it to her she thought, that was good. Knocking on the door, she gulped feeling her throat dry, shaking her hair back, smelling her breath in her hand.

Alex told her to dress as casual a possible, just in case she ended up bumping into one of Andrea’s pieces. She didn’t want Julie to ruin her clothes if she accidentally ran into one of her sister’s paintings…which tended to happen a lot more often than one would think. Andrea painted absolutely massive landscapes as well as smaller portraits of people and things on comission, as well as erotic scenes that were always very tasteful and dramatic, but those were always kept hidden in the back of the studio and only shown on request.

The studio was located a couple of towns over from where they had had dinner, down a sidestreet of the mainstreet of an incredibly small town. How small? Well…you could drive about 15 minutes and that was it…the town ended an all of a sudden you were plunged into farmland. The first story of the building consisted of a little storefront with a big glass window showing off a couple of smaller paintings and sculptures, as well as a sign overhead marking ‘Javorcek Studios: Painting and Woodworking’, the second story had a separate door around back and led up to Alex’s apartment.

“Come on…can’t you make yourself scarce?” Alex was busy talking to her sister, trying to convince her to go home for the day. The two looked like they could’ve been twins. But Andrea was a couple of years younger, had more of a petite body in contrast to Alex’s more muscular one, and had a mane of long, dark brown hair.

Andrea rolled her eyes. She knew Alex had a girl coming over, some date-not-date kind of thing. While she didn’t condone cheating, she’d certainly be rejoicing if this girl wasn’t as much of a fucking bitch as Chelsea was. “Well you should’ve just said Chelsea was coming over, then I would’ve left right away. Why won’t you let me see your secret new girlfriend?” Andrea grinned as she teased. To say she hated Chelsea was an understatement…she LOATHED the blonde. They butted heads all the time and if that wasn’t enough Chelsea had the nerve to say several not nice things about Andrea’s paintings; calling the more erotic ones ‘tawdry porn’. While Andrea didn’t mind constructive criticism or people not understanding what she made, full out insults –really- pissed the fiery girl off.

“She’s not! She’s straight and its just dinner. So how about you get out and go –“ Alex didn’t get to finish her sentence as she heard a knock at the studio door. The studio was closed for the day…so that must mean it was Julie!

“I’ll go get it!” Andrea giggled and pranced away, answering the door before Alex could stop her. Dressed in a dirty apron covered in paint, the younger girl smiled sweetly to Julie. “Hi there! We’re closed for the day, unless you’re here to see Alex…”

Alex sighed, peering around her sister to make sure it was Julie before nudging her bratty little sibling out of the doorway. “Hey…see you’ve found the place alright.” Alex offered her best smile. “This is Andrea…do you uh…want a tour of the studio before we go up to the apartment?”

Julie lugged the bag of food, ingredients for their meal to the door. She hoped Alex had meant what she said, she'd feel silly with all that stuff in her hands only to find out she wanted to eat out. The location had surprised her, what she'd known and seen of Alex didn't quite fit the charming small town here...Julie was very familiar with it, growing up on the edge of town herself and visiting or driving through ones like this often. Now she did mostly driving to visit her parents who lived well away from an airport. It was cheap she thought, and did fit customers looking for antiques and such.

She had on an older light blue blouse and matching shorts, which still fit snugly. She wasn't a girl to ever go out socially in paint clothes. These would do fine being disposable in her mind. As she knocked on the door, she heard light footsteps literally running to the door...which didn't sound like Alex. A cute young version of her appeared and greeted her, obviously trolling to see why she was there. Sister she bet. Julie just smiled, and before she could say anything Alex appeared and moved her away. Julie had learned the hard way at her hospital not to state her assumptions out loud, legal implications were huge and people had gotten offended even when she was right about being related.

It put her off her game a little, knowing Chelsea would be gone had made her feel like she could pretend it was all innocent, or even that they were just two people having a good time, spouses or sig others magically vanished. Her sister made that painfully impossible with her curiosity. "Well I need to put this bag down, in your kitchen hopefully?" She held it out as Alex gazed at her. "Then I'd love to see your studio, this looks like a wonderful place to let your muse inspire you!"

Before long she was following Alex, having said hello to Andrea who seemed to take in every word they said. She'd be a little heartbreaker with her looks and flirty nature , Julie thought. "Are you eating dinner with us Andrea? I think I brought enough, Alfredo Chicken with pasta is one of my favorites". There. She'd given the girl the hint that she wanted to be alone with her sister. If she refused it, then there wasn't any way to get out of it to begin with. And...it might be fun to see another side of Alex...one that didn't bow to Chelsea. She was amazed at being jealous of her.

“I bet you inspire her just fine…” Andrea gave Julie a quick up and down. Even though she was straight, like most artists she could appreciate the female form for what it was. “Much more of a classical, curvy beauty than ol’ BitchFace.” The younger Javorcek grinned, never shy about voicing her dislike about Chelsea.

“Andrea! Language.” Alex chided her sister as she took the bag of groceries away from Julie so that she didn’t have to lug them around the studio. Then she stepped aside so that Julie could get a better look around. The front room had a bunch of tables, chairs and so on that Alex had built herself. And ontop of them were ceramics that a friend of theirs made as well as other little wooden or metal sculptures that Alex had created. The walls of the front room were adorned with Andrea’s paintings…just small ones, outdoor scenes that people would love to buy to hang in their bedroom or living room.

“Oh please, you say way worse, especially when you’re – MMPH!” Alex clapped her free hand over her sister’s mouth to prevent her from finishing the sentence that was sure to end with ‘fucking your girlfriends’. The two girls had lived together for a couple months…long enough for Andrea to be glad to move out since Alex had a mouth on her in the throes of passion. It was…gross…so so gross hearing your older sister talk dirty to another girl.

“Don’t mind her…she’s just been huffing a little too much Turpentine.” Alex smiled innocently at Julie, nudging her sister towards the door. “Andrea was just leaving…she has that…thing… Maybe we can all have dinner together some other time.”

“Mmmph!” The younger girl gave a muffled protest at being kicked out of her partly owned studio. But she hadn’t truly planned on staying anyways, she just liked bantering back and forth with her older sister.

“Bye kiddo! Drive home safe!” A stronger nudge sent Andrea right out the door.

“Fine! But I want details later…” She looked accusingly at her sister. The two girls never kept secrets from one another. So if Alex was running around behind Chelsea’s back, Andrea wanted to be the first to know and the first to buy her a celebratory bottle of champagne.

Without giving an answer either way, Alex shut the door. She turned around, offering a sheepish smile to Julie. This was more or less how Alex usually was: a playful rough-houser that was all smiles. “So uhh…yeah…the door to my place is around back, we can go through the studio and then upstairs. I’m glad you’re making Italian, I have some bottles of wine that might go with dinner.” Trying her best to not blatantly ogle how cute Julie was in more casual clothes, Alex turned around to lead the way back out of the front room and through a hallway that lead to a more messy studio. Andrea had all her partially completed paintings back here, some were on easels, some where stacked up against the wall.

“Andrea does a lot of landscape work…and uh…erotic…things…” She nodded a bit to a couple of pieces where men and women were obviously in the middle of climaxing. The works were always dramatically lit and surprisingly tasteful for what they were. “She really likes that point when the face contorts in so much pleasure that it looks like the subject is in pain.”

Once Julie had gotten her fill of looking around, Alex led her back further to a room where the walls were lined with a variety tools and hardware. On one of the workbenches was a wooden bust with a couple of pictures of a woman nearby. “Just working on a commission.” But against the walls and out of the way were several other half finished or entirely finished sculptures of women and animals.

Julie listened and watched them talking to each other, smiling and nodding when it seemed warranted. They'd probably gone through this a number of times with Alex's dates, it was fun to watch though she was relieved when Andrea left, wanting to be alone with her. It was already making her nervous being on a date with a girl...having one wanting to size her up and put it out in the open wasn't that easy for her to handle. But Andrea was a sweet girl, she imagined the two sisters did share everything like most close siblings, much like her and her girlfriend. That part didn't bother her much...the only real danger possible from Andrea talking about it seemed to be with Alex.

Julie was used to being sized up by family or friends, she was glad she was a woman in that way; men got so worried about touching or talking about themselves with any real feelings she couldn't imagine living her life like that. In this case it was a little different, realizing Andrea saw her solely as a love interest for Alex, and that made her blush a little. But it was fun to be doing this again; the newness of getting to know someone sexy and fun, plus she liked that it wasn't anything serious. Two boyfriends in a row that weren't right for her had left her wanting something fun and different from selfish men. Maybe she could handle a simple fling with Alex...for now she put the consequences out of her mind, drinking in Alex's body moving around, wondering what it would be like to be moved like Andrea was by her. And like she had been before on the dance floor. She felt a shiver knowing they were old enough something was going to happen...this wasn't a high school game just to tease each other.

With Andrea gone she followed Alex into her studio, getting a hot up close view of her ass swaying, filling her clothes out, her firm and perky breasts bouncing as she walked. She'd grown to love that enthusiastic smile and laugh, her energy and almost innocence about what she liked...though she didn't seem to be innocent at all. Something of a contradiction. Was this how men saw her when they flirted? She knew they liked staring at her ass...when she drew attention to herself moving her hair around, and of course her breasts. What did lesbians like? well...she supposed she would find out. Probably some of the same things. She'd chosen the blouse because it showed a little cleavage and let her breasts bounce around a little...and some tight shorts that hugged her rear nicely she hoped.

As she saw Andrea's paintings, she was a little surprised with her age she'd focused that much on fuck faces as her boyfriends called them. She loved them herself...but with her age she didn't think Andrea would oh relax Julie she told herself. "My old boyfriends would call those fuck faces. I think they're very hot and erotic. She seems to have a gift for showing the emotion and intensity of it." God it made her squirm a little...how long had it been since she had a fuck like...that? "Sex with James has sort of gotten into a rut awhile ago. Is it weird to be jealous of a painting?" she smiled and laughed. "Looks like they're having fun anyway". Perhaps her horniness had robbed her of being able to see the finer artistic aspects.

Wine sounded very good now, she liked being alone with Alex, this was the fun part of a date...flirting, sexual innuendo, seeing how someone reacts to erotic things. "Looks like a fun commission to me...the woman is pretty". She was worked up now, wondering when the first move would happen. Now...or when she was cooking next to her? Looking over the sculptures she wondered if Alex had ever used them for entertainment. "Ever make a sculpture to um...use with a lover? Or make one of a girlfriend?"

Alex couldn’t help but let her eyes rove all over Julie as she looked at the paintings. Mmm…she really wanted to get the girl out of that shirt. Alex was a sucker for a woman with a dazzling smile and nice eyes, but another vice of hers was a curvy girl and Julie seemed to be curvy in all the right places.

“Well…Andrea’s never had an orgasm, that’s why she paints all this stuff. I mean…she’s had orgasms, just not one given to her by a partner. Annnnnddd now you know way too much about my sister’s sex life.” Alex chuckled. “But…yeah, that’s why she’s kinda obsessed with people climaxing.” Alex smirked a bit as Julie admitted that her relationship with James was kind of in a rut. Her relationship with Chelsea was kind of in the same way…though probably for different reasons. Chelsea was good in bed, she just didn’t like to have sex. Alex figured that her friend James was probably just bad in bed and didn’t know how to take his time with a woman. “Well…I’d recommend switching teams. There’s something more fun about being with a woman. No grunting…no 15 minute sex…just hours upon hours of pleasure.” Alex grinned. She always lost track of time when her face was buried between a girl’s legs. And ever the patient and committed lover, she’d go down on a girl for as long as it took to bring her to orgasm.

“Ever make a sculpture to –use- with a lover?” She paused for a moment, the question was personal but...the answer was even more so. “Uhhh…no…well…kinda.” Alex blushed a bit, rubbing the back of her neck nervously. “Not dildos or anything.” If she knew how to blow glass or throw ceramics she’d probably have done so, there definitely was a market for glass-blown sex toys. But she was a woodworker and metalworker, and neither material really lent themselves to the making of small sex toys. “But umm…I used to date a girl that was really into bondage…I made easy stuff to um…play with…spreader bars, shackles, a rig to tie her to…yanno, that kind of thing. Cannabalized all the parts once we broke up to put them into other sculptures.” Alex blushed a bit, and was quick to change the subject back to something that wasn’t her past sexual kinks. “But uhhh…your second question…I’ve made lots of drawings of old girlfriends and friends.”

“If you’d be comfortable modeling some time, I’d love to draw you. Could keep your clothes on if you like…but it’s more fun naked.” Alex winked, her hand falling down to rest in the small of Julie’s back as she led the other girl to the back door. “How about we go ahead and head upstairs to start dinner.” Once outside, they were on a cement patio where Alex kept her forge and some of her metal working things. But she didn’t have anything really cool going on so she just went ahead and walked up the back steps that led up to a deck and then to her apartment door. She unlocked it and led the way inside, immediately kicking off her shoes and putting them by the shoe rack.

“Make yourself at home. Uhh bathroom’s down the hall, on the right if you need it. Kitchen’s over this way.” She started making her way towards the kitchen which was very modern and pretty spacious. Alex’s apartment was pretty big for one person and was kept very clean. She had her bedroom, a guest room, as well as a little office with her computer. The living room was big with a massive TV because she liked to watch football…and she was kind of a dork. She had several gaming systems as well as a bunch of DVDs and videogames in the entertainment center.

In the kitchen, she set the groceries down on the granite counter top and smiled as she looked over at Julie. “So what kind of wine would you like? Red or white…I have a nice Riesling if you want something white.”

Back
Top Bottom