Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wet Nurse Turned into a Fuck Slut

Status
Not open for further replies.

owningMaster

Banned
Banished
Role play idea
you were brought in as a wet nurse as the Count and the Countess did not have time to look at the personal needs of the new prince - owning -- due to their large kingdom and foreign travels.
As I, the prince, grow up I start becoming particularly fond of you. I like your slim waist, your huge tits and deep ass -- that I see daily when you take me to bath. One night missing you sorely, I send for you for nursing Me....

bump....and here is another idea IM Me if you like either rps
YIM: pussygrinder_m29@yahoo.com
AIM: owning_master

Cousin's having sex...
I visit your home in my Summer holidays. both of us now in our teens. Very soon it shall be your 16th birthday and last month I turned 17.
I remember the good old days when we used to swim together in the pool and have lots of fun playing in the tree house alone as husband and wife.
I smile and give you a big hug as I see you and suddenly feel your large tits bumping into my strong chest. A bit surprised yet pleasantly tingled I kiss you under your left ear lobe and whisper "hello cousin".
IM Me to continue

Here is a New Idea

Would you be my dream MILF auntie or neighbor? I am your neighbor jack who has seen you changing when you left your curtains open several times.
Was that for letting Me watch?
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master
skype owning.master1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom