Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Character Profiles

Story:
On a remote island in the middle of nowhere lies a school of secret origin...The school has one purpose and one purpose only...to train. Who exactly? The students...And who are the students? Anybody and Anything. The school trains students of all races and species to become the best of their abilities...From humans to vampires to shapeshifters to angels to even aliens from another planet, the school will train you...But the secret of the school's purpose is hidden and clouded in a shroud of mystery...All you know is that you are a student, and for your first semester...you will get to know your friends and your enemies...though the funny thing is, your enemies might be more of an ally than your friends could be...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot
Get to know your fellow classmates for one whole year, scouting around the island and picking fights and even findings lovers (or making love/defiling others) is the goal of this RP. The possibilities are endless. And if you don't like someone...kick their ass. Its as simple as that. Killing, however...is followed with a consequence that you may not like. (Not banning unless you're killing someone without consent.)

Rules
-No God Modding
-No Power Playing
-No Mind Controlling characters
-In the 'Other' section of the form, include your character's name in Bold, even if you do not have anything to put in that section.
-Everyone has to be fair, lose if you lose and don't get up if its clear you've been beaten.
-ADHERE TO RABBIT HOLES AND F-LISTS AS WELL AS OTHER LIKES/DISLIKES.
-Be sure you establish a post order for your scenes! It makes things so much easier.
-At most three characters are allowed per user.
-No killing of other characters without the user's consent.
-Dorms will consist of up to three people.​

Dorms : Students​
1- Brody (Nomad), Azazel (Krust)
2- Skilon (Freestyle)
3- Joseph (Spirits)
4- Nathan Stone (Jugger82), Elizabeth (Kuro_bara), Noche (ObsessedDesire)
5- La'aste (Rainy), Sage (Freestyle)

Dorms : Teachers​
Headmaster Tower- Darian O'Brien (Jugger82)
D1-
D2- Felix (Spirits)
D3-

Form​
Account Name-
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-

Position- (Student or Teacher)
Race- (Anything you want, from something real to something made up)
Weapon(s)- (Optional)
Image/Description-
Special Ability- (Don't create Godly powers. No more than three.)

Biography- (Doesn't have to be long, but at least explain a reason for being to the island other than to train.)
Kinks-
Dislikes-
Is a- (Dom/Sub/Switch)
Other-

@Tonae: As long as there is still sexy sexy times. And I don't die...THEN IM ALL GAME.

@Spirits: <.< >.> you're missing out man >.>

Want to knock me out so I can sleep for 15 minutes? ;~; I'm reaaally not wanting to trail into hospital then wait on someone for 5 hours to go shopping. D;

Also,
/Hands you miini, portable Waifu's./

Yes, Jugs. That is my main purpose - to escape from speaking to you~
Haha, no. I just need to shower in 15 minutes and get ready, I've been away for 19 hours or a little more now so I'm really lethargic and wish I slept but...I got distracted.

Thank you Pits. <3

/Clings to Pits like a koala, eating his face./

/Trips Jugs up and throws confetti on him/
Love you~ c;

@Pits: Bitch pls, I'm sucking your skin off your skull, I don't care for your discomfort, only my pleasure~

Anyway I really do need to sleep. Good night all and don't be afraid to RP even though the others aren't on. We can leave recaps in the OoC when someone asks for one.

G'night Jugs! Pleasant dreams and all that m'dear chap. c;
I'm not going to continue unless Pits posts the reaction to my fantastic Lamia post..Lmfao.

Rape me...Hm, I do believe you'll need to show me what that means - demonstrate it with Rust over there. I'll just casually get my camera~

/Hides packet of Oreos./
Oh umm..what a shame~

@Tonae: <.< Waifu <.< did you take my Oreos again >:[

I'm sorry :) but I'm straight <3 any man who approaches me with strange intent ;3 WILL DIE AT THE HANDS OF CHUCK NORRIS IN THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF CHRRENT NAZI GERMANY QHICH NOW RESIDES IN THE BURNING HOT PITS OF HELL. That is all, thank you <3

I'm not your Waifu! I'm the Queen, bow down to me you lowly peasant. Also, lick my boots. Kufufufu~

/Runs up to Pits and presses an oreo on his skin, hoping he would melt./

@Tonae: no >.> YOU ARE MY WAIFU >;0 and I will not do such a thing >:[ YOU BOW DOWN TO ME >;0

Hayyy >:[ you can't do that with my Oreos you gaizzzz >;0

Fuck no.
/Slams Rust to the ground, pressing her heel into the palm of his hand/ <3

/Reaches down your throat, grasps the oreo and puts it back inside its wrapping./

Wha? Dx -Grabs foot forcing you to the ground as I pull you off balance. Closing the gap between us as I sit on top of your stomach, lifting my foot to your lips- kisssss it ;3

/Pulls out an axe and chops your foot of by your ankle, watching the bone marrow break and your muscles tear/ <3

Anyway, brb. Naked time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom