Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Character Profiles

Story:
On a remote island in the middle of nowhere lies a school of secret origin...The school has one purpose and one purpose only...to train. Who exactly? The students...And who are the students? Anybody and Anything. The school trains students of all races and species to become the best of their abilities...From humans to vampires to shapeshifters to angels to even aliens from another planet, the school will train you...But the secret of the school's purpose is hidden and clouded in a shroud of mystery...All you know is that you are a student, and for your first semester...you will get to know your friends and your enemies...though the funny thing is, your enemies might be more of an ally than your friends could be...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot
Get to know your fellow classmates for one whole year, scouting around the island and picking fights and even findings lovers (or making love/defiling others) is the goal of this RP. The possibilities are endless. And if you don't like someone...kick their ass. Its as simple as that. Killing, however...is followed with a consequence that you may not like. (Not banning unless you're killing someone without consent.)

Rules
-No God Modding
-No Power Playing
-No Mind Controlling characters
-In the 'Other' section of the form, include your character's name in Bold, even if you do not have anything to put in that section.
-Everyone has to be fair, lose if you lose and don't get up if its clear you've been beaten.
-ADHERE TO RABBIT HOLES AND F-LISTS AS WELL AS OTHER LIKES/DISLIKES.
-Be sure you establish a post order for your scenes! It makes things so much easier.
-At most three characters are allowed per user.
-No killing of other characters without the user's consent.
-Dorms will consist of up to three people.​

Dorms : Students​
1- Brody (Nomad), Azazel (Krust)
2- Skilon (Freestyle)
3- Joseph (Spirits)
4- Nathan Stone (Jugger82), Elizabeth (Kuro_bara), Noche (ObsessedDesire)
5- La'aste (Rainy), Sage (Freestyle)

Dorms : Teachers​
Headmaster Tower- Darian O'Brien (Jugger82)
D1-
D2- Felix (Spirits)
D3-

Form​
Account Name-
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-

Position- (Student or Teacher)
Race- (Anything you want, from something real to something made up)
Weapon(s)- (Optional)
Image/Description-
Special Ability- (Don't create Godly powers. No more than three.)

Biography- (Doesn't have to be long, but at least explain a reason for being to the island other than to train.)
Kinks-
Dislikes-
Is a- (Dom/Sub/Switch)
Other-

Hey Spirits. Perhaps, if no one notices you during the commotion, your Wendigo-formed character could burst out of his dorm room, see Nathan, and attack him.

D'aww thanks, I like her. Also, I hope there isn't any misunderstanding with my character. I may have put down that I don't want to write any detailed scenes, its not the content that bothers me lol. I just don't like being the one to write the content XD I am REALLY terrible at it.

Due to the amount of people who joined so soon (Though this is not a bad thing), I have decided to currently cap the amount of people joining even more. Also, with the gender ratio of characters being 5 males to 2 females, I have capped it so the only people who can join now will be females to help balance out the ratio.

EDIT: Tonae are you alright with, now that Skilon spilled the beans about Latte, that Darian does something to suddenly transport Latte from her current position to his office? He has inventions of all kinds since the school was built on top of a research facility.

Haha, sure that's fine!
I'm still making my third character, actually. If that's still alright?

It would be nice to have a few more ladies around the place :3

Also technically there are three female characters unless you don't count mine?

Sorry tonae he thought she was a bad teacher.
Also it's morning time here so I have to get some rest night everyone.

Also I am a-okay with the teleport thing XD that leaves me and Nomad in the room. He hasn't responded yet which means I can head to bed. I gotta clean the wound in my shoulder and get some sleep. I am having a blast by the way, I haven't been in a group RP for AGES I missed it a lot. Thanks for letting me join Jugger!

@Kuro I did count three but I said two by mistake. Sorry about that. And no problem, glad to have you here, Kuro!

@Freestyle Good night. If Tonae is alright with Darian stealing Latte from the scene, we won't do anything with your character other than dismiss him pretty much so you won't be stuck in limbo.

Spirits, just to warn you. Meyrin will be getting a little strange in this next post. I hope you're okay with it. c;

Ooh, what kind of monster?
Also, I'm making a yandere type ghost. Anyone willing to be my character primary target [For as long as it goes, she may switch targets within the roleplay.]

Speaking of Strange, Tonae...do you know where your avatar comes from? I swear she looks like something out of a video game I played but I can't put my finger on it.

Haha, that's exactly what I was making her! That's why I asked who would be her victim. If you accepted that, CheesusKrust then I need to think of a way she'd be attached to you. Obviously you're not going to be her ex lover who she is following around. Though would it be okay if I make it that you look like my characters ex lover? >w<

That's possible :) I see no problems in that xD if she went to hell or the 'underworld' whichever you prefer to call it she would've run into his father as well ;P simply food for thought xD not implying or forcing anything upon you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom