Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Character Profiles

Story:
On a remote island in the middle of nowhere lies a school of secret origin...The school has one purpose and one purpose only...to train. Who exactly? The students...And who are the students? Anybody and Anything. The school trains students of all races and species to become the best of their abilities...From humans to vampires to shapeshifters to angels to even aliens from another planet, the school will train you...But the secret of the school's purpose is hidden and clouded in a shroud of mystery...All you know is that you are a student, and for your first semester...you will get to know your friends and your enemies...though the funny thing is, your enemies might be more of an ally than your friends could be...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot
Get to know your fellow classmates for one whole year, scouting around the island and picking fights and even findings lovers (or making love/defiling others) is the goal of this RP. The possibilities are endless. And if you don't like someone...kick their ass. Its as simple as that. Killing, however...is followed with a consequence that you may not like. (Not banning unless you're killing someone without consent.)

Rules
-No God Modding
-No Power Playing
-No Mind Controlling characters
-In the 'Other' section of the form, include your character's name in Bold, even if you do not have anything to put in that section.
-Everyone has to be fair, lose if you lose and don't get up if its clear you've been beaten.
-ADHERE TO RABBIT HOLES AND F-LISTS AS WELL AS OTHER LIKES/DISLIKES.
-Be sure you establish a post order for your scenes! It makes things so much easier.
-At most three characters are allowed per user.
-No killing of other characters without the user's consent.
-Dorms will consist of up to three people.​

Dorms : Students​
1- Brody (Nomad), Azazel (Krust)
2- Skilon (Freestyle)
3- Joseph (Spirits)
4- Nathan Stone (Jugger82), Elizabeth (Kuro_bara), Noche (ObsessedDesire)
5- La'aste (Rainy), Sage (Freestyle)

Dorms : Teachers​
Headmaster Tower- Darian O'Brien (Jugger82)
D1-
D2- Felix (Spirits)
D3-

Form​
Account Name-
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-

Position- (Student or Teacher)
Race- (Anything you want, from something real to something made up)
Weapon(s)- (Optional)
Image/Description-
Special Ability- (Don't create Godly powers. No more than three.)

Biography- (Doesn't have to be long, but at least explain a reason for being to the island other than to train.)
Kinks-
Dislikes-
Is a- (Dom/Sub/Switch)
Other-

RE: The Monster School

Hello! I would love to join this as two characters. Here are my biography's and you may judge if you wish to accept me.​

RE: The Monster School

I think we have enough people to start this off. Though Tonae, I ask if you don't use purple text. Not required and do it if you really feel you must, but for me its hard to read it on the background. Is everyone prepared to get this started? Send me a PM (Even you Tonae) With your characters and once I have everyone, I'll make an actual thread, a character profile thread, and make this the OoC thread.

Hey you guys. I just figured something...I used to do this rule concerning post order, but I found in the past that it has never worked. Instead, the posting rule is 'be considerate'. Don't post after EVERY post between characters in your scene. Maybe let two or even three people post before you do unless its sort of necessary to post immediately.

Ah...sorry ^^ I was getting a bit excited. Once this next bit is done I am going to head out for the night.

It isn't your fault Kuro. It was something I've been pondering on doing once more since more people began to start joining and this post order was a problem in the old thread that this was based on.

It is always an issue in group threads. Once things get rolling I usually request people post in a specific order but then things slow down and often die while people are waiting. Sometimes we would do a specific order during scenes involving more than three people for extended periods. That occasionally works.

This one should just be a 'post considertation'. I think we're all able to restrain ourselves from posting when someone else has done so and such.

I just did something to sort of break the congestion up. We've got like five or six characters in one scene so it'll get a bit hectic. I made Nathan leave. Anyone who wants to follow him, can. Though not everyone should sort of migrate with him cause then there'd be no point.

I really liked your post Spirits, the detail your are putting into your characters back story is really great and the gritty details really flesh him out.

@jugger from your last post, did you want me to go with you or let you leave to break up things a bit more?

I'm not forcing anyone to follow him but I was hoping to break up the congestion a bit since Nathan was a key focus point in the scene. By removing the focus point, things would sort of slow down a bit hopefully or even cause others to follow the focus point. You can follow him if you wish, Kuro. I don't mind.

Tsk..
There goes my ideas now then. c; Time to improvise.. I love how everyone ignores poor Meyrin D;

Not Champion lol. And what ideas? To have some sort of group gangbang with the succubus or somethin...? Would've been too complicated with a group RP. At least from experience it would be too complicated. Still. We needed to split up some of the scenes to only be two or three characters intereacting with each other.

Your wolf girl is incredibly cute by the way. >w<
I just want to squish her. In a hug, of course. >;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom