Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Walking Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahL

Moon
Hello everybody, I am looking for a 1x1 Walking Dead RP. I RP through PM's only, and I prefer my RP's to be 50/50 plot/smut. I can both long term (plot-based RP's) or short term (smut based) RP's.
I am a low advanced roleplayer, which means I average about 3-5 paragraphs per post. Maybe more, maybe less. I would like a partner that can mirror my length, as that is what I try to reciprocate. Also, I really appreciate correct spelling and grammar, but the occasional slip-up is inevitable, and I don't mind. I just don wanna read dis, its bulshite.
This RP could potentially be filled with dark and twisted things, severe profanity, gore, and sex. If you can't handle that, maybe this isn't the RP for you.
I want to make it clear that I don't skimp out on action; and being the Walking Dead, the action is pretty essential to the RP. Therefore, there is definitely going to be brutal, gore-filled action scenes as we hack away Walkers, and I need a partner that can be able to handle that.
I have not been able to watch all of season 3 yet (I have about 3 episodes left), so I would probably want the RP to start at the beginning of season 1.
I will be playing an original character named Ashlynn Havoc. I have two pairings in mind--one which I'd prefer over the other. It is vital to me that if you know the character you're going to play, and you portray them well.
The main pairing I really want to do is Daryl Dixon x OC. I mean, who doesn't love this crossbow-wielding badass? I am craving this and I will admire you forever if you do this.
The other one which I wouldn't mind is Glenn Rhee x OC. He's pretty cute because he's so dorky.

Kinks-- I don't really have any, but here are a few.
-A fight for dominance (neither are submissive)
-Rough sex
-Unusual environments (Ex: the woods)

I'm pretty open to most stuff, PM me if you are interested.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom