Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Royal Guard (RyanKLeinhart and Fhallon Storm)

"I have enough time with my own mind Mistress. You are fine, your not a bother at all." He said as he watched her move to the bed. He gave a light shrug as she began to write in her journal. Probably just of the day events. But still yet, something odd kept creeping up on him. Like a voice in the back of your head that just wont shut up. Or a cramp that just refuses to relieve itself. Ryan had held his head up, closing his eyes and nodding off to sleep before jerking himself awake again. It had been sometime since the warrior had slept. He was always on the move, planning, foreboding, protecting. All of it came together. When he wasnt physically doing something during the day, he was reading the book of the dead at night. Learning where the worst things that involved dark magicks were going on and when they happened. All to keep the kingdom of lux protected. To keep her protected. But one thing did ping his thoughts. "What type of magick does she weild..?" The thought kept running through his head as he would drift into a light sleep, then jerk himself awake.

After a moment, Ryan stood up and stretched, trying to get the blood flowing. If he felt the need to, he could simply force himself to stay awake without any added assistance, but it would take a lot more energy than allowing his body to dip into its energy reserves to keep him up. After a few minutes of standing, and a pacing in front of the fire place her turned to look at Arabella, who was now trying to remember something, repeating the book of the dead over and over. After about the 3rd time, Ryan moved over to her bed and looked down at her. "Is there something I can help you with Mistress?"

Arabella looks up a few times,watching Ryan doze if with a soft giggle as his Keyes flash back open every now and them .

She closes the journal ,her head spread out agains the pillows as she smiles up at him ."Come lay"she says patting a spot on the bed .I was just trying to remember where I have seen THOES exact symbols before.I believe they may have been somewhere written on the kingdom walls but I never bothered to actually look up what it ment"she whispers.Turning her head to the side to look at him.His prescience calming s she leans her head up against muscular arm.But quickly moving ,knowing Ryan would be the first to separate.Since her cape was no longer on .The bandages around her waist were now s,if hotly exposed.The tan bandages a reminder of what she had not yet show her protector .Grimacing she pulls down her corset ,trying to cover the bandages .

Groaning softly he squeezes her journal in between her hands ,trying to ignore the burn she thought ad dis spread from her side .Twisting ver to burry her face into a rather dense yellow pillow .The weather outside coming dangerously turbulent.The high winds knocking against the glass with a grad swoosh .The fire the only noise in the bedroom as the lights flicker against the walls and desks.Arabellas face still deeply stuffed into the pillow as she try's to relax.Pressing et and onto her side

Ryan opened his mouth to argue. But decided it wasnt worth it. He laid down on the bed next to her. "Some of the Symbols have yes..They are protecting against dark magick..It is part of the defense that Lux put up when she built the kingdom..She built the wall that surrounds your kings, just before creating the Tear." He said as he watched her pull her corset down. He had thought he seen something but was unsure. "M'Lady.." He said as he reached over gripping the corset. HE sighed lightly as he pulled it up, seeing the bandages. "..." The smell of Death was on her wounds. "M'Lady..You should have told me you were injured.." He said as he shook his head lightly. "Sit up on the edge of the bed." He said as he moved to his bag. He pulled out some fresh bandages and some water before moving back to her.

He looked up at her as he pulled a small knife from the side of his boot. "Im going to cut these away..And rewrap it.." He said as he placed her leg next to his shoulder. "..You should have told me.." He said as he cut away at the bandages, being careful not to cut her skin. "A wound from the Dead rots quickly.." he explained as he examined the wound. It had definitely tried to rot, but Something had been working against it. Ryan thought it to be her influence over magick. Ryan exhaled, and then inhaled deeply before whispering soft unheard words, his finger tips glowing with a golden light. HE traced his fingers across her thigh, following the path of the wound. The magick taking effect and disinfecting the wound, and slowly starting to heal it. Once the spell was finished Ryan removed his hand from her thigh and hurriedly wrapped her wound back up. "Good as new.." He said as he looked up at her, replacing the knife in the side of his boot. "Are you injured anywhere else M'Lady?"

"That s EXCATLY where I have seen them !"she exclaims into her pillow.She gasps softly when she feels her corset being lifted away from her body,warm hands gripping her waist as she turns to look back at Ryan"I will be ..oh god...it's just a cut"she whispers "it shouldn't hurt this bad" .Bitting her lip at the sting of the bandages being removed.The scarred and angry looking skin red as droplets o blood made their way across her hips."I did not want to bother you,you have so much on your plate at the moment it would have been just another promblem. And we needed to leave quickly this morning.."she adds itch a whine .Trying to push his ands off her thigh as the pain intensifies.

The Skin in her thigh baby soft.A soft Angleberry scent similar to apples and vanilla bean wafting from her skin.A natural fragrance of hers."Ryan.."she whispers her voice cracking as she holds on to his shoulder.Gripping the muscle firmly as her torso and side wiggle.Her skin sensitive as his fingers run over the wounds.She looks down at him with a blush,still firmly gripping his shoulders.She slowly feels heat against her as the healing starts to take place,his Hands no longer on her skin .Her corset still pulled up as she stares back at him with dark emerald eyes "No..No ..no where else.. just there"she whispers in a soft tone.Her lips a soft pink ...Full and kissable.She look away out the window with a sig "I didn't now the wound would do all of that .i need to be more aware ."she whispers .Laying back down against the pillow and looking over at him.She pokes him with her foot playfully her eyes darting with excitement .

"Its fine..It should be gone by morning..But anytime you are injured you need to tell me..Especially if it is because of something that has been released from Death.." He said as he balled up the old bandages, throwing them away. He turned and looked down at her foot as it poked him. "Is there something I can do for you M'LAdy?" He asked as he walked over to his bag. He dug around for a moment before pulling out another small bag of different herbs. HE pulled out a yellowish green herb and walked over to her. "Here Mistress, Chew on this. It will dull the pain and the itch while the healing continues." He said as he handed her the herb. Her natural scent still filled his nose. He couldnt lie to himself. He could smell it, and it excited him. He had served her family for many years, he even aided in raising her, but he had never smells something so sweet in his life.

After a moment, Ryan shook his head, banishing some other than presentable thought from his head. He rubbed his forehead lightly before turning to look out the window. The sleet and snow whipping wildly against the glass as the storm blazed on. "..It must have snowed 4 or 5 inches at least.." He said as he looked at the fire in the mantle. "And it hasnt even been an hour since it started." He said as he looked over his shoulder at Arabella. "It may be more than just a coupld days before we make it to the mountains Your Highness."

"I shall do that M'lord "she says with a small grin."No..Not now"she says with a soft giggle"I just like messing with you is all"she spoke .Bending over to look into her bag of clothes "I will shower soon ,hopefully the hot water will take way the rest of my chills "she stayed.Slideing to the edge once again carefully and taking the yellowish green herb from his lips as she quickly starts to hew it .The herb turning black in her mouth as she slowly gets through it.A bitter earthy taste covering her gouge as she coughs slightly"Digsting"she mutters wiping her mouth ."Foul tasting .."she musters a soft curse under her breath.Continuing to chew on the herb as she feels a numbing tingle on her aid and thigh .The pain dimming slightly

She turns towards the mountain range once again , looking past Ryan ..unaware if his thoughts.Her eyes widening as the an that had began to pile into large mounds rather dunes .She turns to look at Ryan astonished "When then that happen?"she says with a slight gasp and laugh.Standng up slowly and walking over carefully to get a better view of the raging Blizzard out side ."It will be fine ..We will be fine ,I rather enjoy being here.Its cozy.And as long as we are both safe that is all that maters"She says with a sweet smile.The intense smell fowling her every foot step as she steps up beside him."Something so dangerous is one the most beautiful sites I have seen "she says in amazement."Since we will be here for a while ,we must think of some things to do for the next few days ?!Should we not "she asks .Turning away from the window to stretch her back lightly .

Ryan gave her a soft smile. "It taste like rotten fruit and dirt, but it does the job." He said as he turned to look back outside. "And I am no lord..Merely a Servant." He said correcting her as he continued to stare at the storm. Once she was beside him, her scent filling his nose once more. He placed his hands behind his back, as he usually did when standing at the throne back in the palace. His stance firm, and his body still. "Aye, I believe we will be just fine. It is, after all, just a storm. It will pass. Eventually." He said with a light shrug as he moved away from the window. He had to get her scent from his nostrils. Even for a moment. Not that it stank or was foul. But the sweet aroma was very attractive to him. Almost as if her body was trying to get him to make advances he, in the right mind, would not dare step. And it all seemed to be unknown to her.

Ryan moved back to his chair. Pulling his sword from its scabbard, he reached into his bag and pulled out a small cloth. HE wiped the blade from hilt to tip, then back again. Odd symbols shimmering over the blade like a coat of oil. "Well, what exactly did you have in mind for fun Mistress?" He asked as he continued to clean the blade, his eyes focused on the item in his hand rather than her. For his good measures, and hers.

Arabella looks over at him ,noticing his tense stance and posture .She let it go moving to sit in a chair by the fireplace that was directly across from his .She silently watched his hands moving over the blande.Caressing and rubbing .She flushes and looks down into the fire .Running her fingers through her hair with a soft sigh.Her natural scent now just apart of the air as it clings to the clothes and fabrics.She looks back up at him her eyes gliding over the symbols on the sword "What do THOES mean ?"she asks softly"They kind of look like the ones in my arrowheads"she says.Getting up with a swoosh of air to the side of the large bed to pick p in and bring it back .The silver arrowhead gleaming in the firelight as long with the symbols etched into the arm of the Arrow.

She places it on her lap .looking up into the air Asia she could find a question to his answer "We'll we could .Hmm let's see .We could go on ..no that won't do ..How about we !!..no the snow !"sh trails off with a shrug "I do not think there is much we can do with the snow this heavy M'lord"she spoke .Ignoring his current remark about him being only a servant .He was still a man .Arabella bites her lip and sighs her eyes brightening as she comes up with an idea "Teach me how to defend my self ,Hand to hand compact..in cases may need it one day ?That sounds fun "she says with a large smile.Sword fighting and dueling haven't been one of her favorite activities when she was younger

Ryan ran a hand down his sword once more before focusing his sight on the symbols, trying to ignore her scent. "Well..They mean many things..Banishment, protection, strength, power, accuracy, piercing..And then there is its inscription.." He said as he gave a light breath on the sword. The symbols forming words. "Forged in Death, I spread Life, seen by the night and shunned by light. I am wielded by the heir." Ryan recited as the words danced across the blade. "I was given this sword by my brother..Shortly before he was killed." He said as he looked at the blade. "..When he died..I became the Heir to a non existant throne..In a world long since gone." He said as he looked over at her. "Which is why I remain here..A Servant to your family." He said as he looked at her arrow and bow. "These have similar marks..Power, accuracy, strength. Just make the arrow do more damage." He said with a light smile as he leaned back in his chair, replacing the cloth to his bag before sheathing his sword.

"Teach you how to fight Hand to hand?" He asked as he looked at her. "M'Lady. I cant. BEcause in rality..I dont know how..My reflexes are just faster than most peoples..And I just do what I think needs to be done..If you have a knife..Im going to take it from you..If you have a sword, Im going to take it from you..It just..Well it just sorta happens." He said with a shrug as he looked at her. "Its hard to explain."

Arabella looks over at him ,a small frown forming on her face as she touches his leg softly.As of to give her condolences "Ladta Ryan..meaning you will find home Once again "she whispers gently Pulling her hand back and watching the words dance across the blade once more ."If you were no longer bond to our family ran ...what would you do.Have you ever wanted something of your own..perhaps a family .a wife?" She asks softly ,not looking up from the sword as her hand traces over the symbol of strength .Pulling back once the sword was sheathed .

She sighs and rolls her eyes slightly "Just..Just give me a chance s all I'm asking?"she says with a warm smile"It doesn't hurt to try ..If I fail I fail .Ive learned my lesson " she says Standing up and sitting on Ryan's lap as she tied to as a child "Please magala"she begs .Using the endearment he so fondly remembered.She embraces him slightly ,ruffling his hair.The symbols on her wrist.Glowing slightly but gone before either if them noticed .She turns to look out towards the window ,the strong winds and intense cold surrounding them.Arabella stands up to add anther log to the fire pit.Looking into the flames.

Ryan didnt answer for a moment. "..What would I do if I was not bound to your family.." He said as he gave a shrug. "Ive never really thought about it..I would say..Go home..But I have no home to return to. My family all died..My Brother Vincent..Was the last one of my family..Father died by mine and my brothers hands when we were young..Our sisters slain by Zeke and Salazar..Salazar fell by Vincents hands..And Zeke by mine..We were the last..Now..Now it is only me." He said as he shook his head. "Forgive my rambling. But Ive never really thought about..I suppose..I might travel around the world again. BE a trader of sorts. Maybe a hired sword..I dont know..Just whatever is there." He said as she climbed into his lap. "Your Grace..This isnt very..Proper." HE said as her scent filled his nose once again. "There isnt really anything I can teach..There is no trying because Im not with holding information..I dont have any to share." He said with a slight shrug as he looked up at her.

"You really are beautiful though.." He said as he looked up at her. HE quickly shifted his gaze. "Forgive me Your Majesty..That was uncalled for and inappropriate." He said as he turned to face the fire. He did enjoy the presence of her being so close. Her warmth, was something he had not felt in many years. Yes he had been with women in his life, but never had he married, nor took a woman to be his Conjux. But her presence soon left him as she stood to feed the fire. "I will keep watch and make sur your fire does not die M'Lady." He said as he looked back up at her. "You may rest warm tonight."

Arabella looks over at him.The light causing her eyes to have a bright gleam to them."I quite enjoy your rambling Magala"she says with a bright smile.The quiet crackling of the wood soothing as she once again takes a seat on his left leg with a mischievous smile ,leaning her blond head full of curls against the curbic of his shoulder and neck and closing her eyes .Takeing in the scent of his skin ."ai could see you as a hired sword "she whisper softly near his ear "I wish there was a way to rela..release you "she finally whispers with a soft sigh.A momentary silence between then as she open her eyes and look up at him "Your quite warm and I enjoy your presence so lets forget proper Ryan .Its vacation ..relax"she whisper .Cuddling against him lightly .She really did enjoy being near him ,it relaxed her made her feel ..whole .As if she could be herself .

Her face suddenly flushes as she looks up at him once again ,a wide tooth smile brighting her face as her eyes turn a bright seafood green "Why THANKYOU M'lord"she says with a shy blush hiding her face behind a curtain of her hair "I do not think it was inappropriate Ryan "she whispers shly.She leans off and kisses his temple softly.Her legs still folded over his as she leans back against him .Bith of there body's becoming relaxed ."We will sleep warmly tonight..we can take turns putting logs in ..Remember vacation "she says .Pulling a animal fur over them as she looks out the window.Her sweet breath wafting over his face

Ryan nodded in agreement. "Aye, I also wish to be free of my bindings. Being bound like this..Its like..Knowing your still all there..But not being able to use something..I only hold a fraction of the power I once did." He said as she pulled the animal fur over them. "Forget proper.." He repeated as the words bored into his skull. Ryan turned to look at the fire for a few minutes as the atmosphere of it all set in. Maybe it was the storm, maybe it was her fur, or maybe it was her being on his lap. Whatever it was, he wasnt sure. But still yet. He looked at arabella, who was still sitting contently on his lap. He studied her for a moment before giving her a soft kiss on the lips. He didnt pull away far, but he did pull back just enough to whisper an apology as he remained merely an inch from her face. He gave her one more soft kiss before turning his gaze back to the fire. "Sleep well tonight Your Majesty." He said as he continued to watch the fire. Almost afraid to look at her. Almost afraid of the reaction that was painted on her face after the kiss.

Arabella sighs sadly,swearing she would find a way to cut the binds attaching Ryan to the family.Even if she had to walk the end of their planet to find someone to help."She looks at him once again and girns softly n"Yes Forget proper and relax ,Pretend you are just here with a dear friend ..nothing more.Not a princess "she whispers.Leaning back against him ,their body fitting togather perfectly as she closes her eyes .Just enjoying the comforting feeling from Ryan and the warmth from the fireplace.Arabella eyes suddenly pop open as she feels the firm softness of lips against hers.Her eyes turning a dark nix as she stares into Ryan's .Her lips not moving against his as she moves away with a soft gasp.A blush slowly making its way to her cheeks .Her body warming from the touch as he again firmly presses his lips against hers.She smiles softly "I am not tired "she whispers softly.Bring her hands towards his face and pulling it to look back toward her .A soft smile warming her face and eyes .Arabellla places a soft palm against his cheek.Holding his face still as she presses her Flower petal soft lips against his firmly .aher lips moving gently against his as she wraps her arms around his neck .Slowly pulling away to look at his expression "Do not be sorry "she whisper gently .It was magic, the way his lips connected with Hers.It was right, and somehow, among all of the dizziness and the clinging to him like a life line, something inside her changed, never to be reversed. This new feeling could be dwelled upon later, because, for now, She was content to feel his breath come and go with hers .

Ryan nodded lightly as she kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. His only response was to wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him as he returned the kiss. He kept his lips pressed to hers as long as he could before pulling back for a moment. HE looked into her eyes, like he was staring into her very soul. "You are absolutely lovely." He said with a light chuckle as he leaned his head back against the chair. "I have thought about that for some time now..I had always deemed it inappropiate..Due to your social standing and my own.." He said as he looked at her again. "..You know this can never leave here..Whatever happens on this vacation..Can never be taken out to the kingdom." He said as he pulled her closer to him. "..But I warn you..We just may never return.." He said giving her another soft kiss.

A soft moan escapes arabella lips as she places her hands once again around ryans neck.her eyes glowing with sweet emotion."and you are absolutely Incredible"she whispers sweetly. Looking back at with with a bright smile.One of her hands slowly sliding down his neck to resta against his chest as she lays her head under his neck."I think people should be able to do as they please...relationship wise. It does not matter if I am royalty. .I am still a person and so are you "she says fiercely look up at Ryan"So we act as if nothing has happened ?!"she asks with a strange expression. Her eyes closing gently as he presses a soft kiss once again against her lips."I do not wish to return.."she whispers against his lips"So the offer msy be very tempting "she says with a soft genuine laugh.The symbols at her wrist once again glowing agsinst his chest.Which were actually her mating or bonding marks..

Ryan gave a small laugh as she spoke. "You know it as well as I do..I am not truly a person.." He said as he laid his forehead against hers. "I am merely..An Evil magick being..Bound by blood, and sated by time.." He said as he kissed her softly. "And..Sated by a beautiful woman who seems to be infatuated with me.." He said with a soft chuckle as he turned to look into the fire. "...I can remember as a child..Being taught how to speak to a woman..How to treat a woman..And all for show.." He said with a light laugh. "Because it is not like the way my father used to try and teach me." He said as he turned to look back at Arabella. "It is getting rather late. You should probably try and get some sleep M'Lady. Who knows, maybe the storm will have passed by morning..And we can go..What was it you said? Hiking?" He asked as he leveled his head, looking at the base of her neck and top of her chest. "Come on, Ill carry you to bed." He said as he stood up, cupping her in his arms and carrying her bridal style to the bed.

Ryan laid her on the bed gently, keeping her wrapped in the animal fur, and somewhat tucking her in before he turned to the fire. Moving to the mantel, he grabbed a rather large log and laid on top. "That should burn for several hours." He said as he stood next to the fire, simply staring at the burning logs.

Arabella nips his collar bone gently, softly kissing the love bite with warm lips."You are a person..not matter what form..just a bit diffrent then the others.I quiet like that about you"she whispers gently as their forheads and noses touch gently. She rubs the side of her cheek against his face with a soft noise.A deep humming sound vibrating in her chest as her eyes flsdh a bright sensual green .

Arabella laughs softly, wiggling around in his arms so she was seated a few inches highet then him on her knees "Infatuated with you!"she scoffs with a smirk .Kissing his chin softly"More like infatuated with me !"she says a large grin covering her lipd as sh3 gently places a piece of hair behind his ear.placing her forhead softly back against his as she listend to him speak about his father and womean "I must say that what you have learend so far..about treating a womean is fantastic "she says softly trailing kisses against his face yo his lips"I feel complete wirh you"she speaks in a hushed tone .

She pulls aeay slightly to look upon his face , gently kissing his cheeks "It is getting rather late"she says .Looking out to the darkend scenery. The moon bately visible throughout the terrian."Oh hopefully it does end..but from the looks of it..I dont know"she days .Squealing as she was suddnly picked up and palced in his arms.Her legs delicately dangling over his arms.She looks up at him with a horrid expression"Dont drop me Ryan"she says chuckling.

Her head and body feeling the soft snd comforting fabrics of the bed as she is gently tucked in.Her eyes gleam softly as looks over to him at the mantel"Come to bed.."she whispers shyly. Sitting up against the pillows"Itd been a fairly long day and you need to rest"she adds.Patting the large empty space beside her "Magala"she whispers sweetly .Waveing her hand so her bag eould appear in front of her .She quickly pulls out a long Crimson night shirt.tugging her corset off she pull it over her head quickly . Her curls now a wild mess as she lays back down.A smile perfectly etched into her face as she closes her eyes thinking of what had occurred before between them .

Ryan turned as he felt the light pop of magic. He bag moving from one end of the room to the other. "Bed..?" He asked as he turned around, catching the last of her putting her shirt on. "As you wish." He said with a light nod as he waved his hand, the torches going out, the only light now coming from the fireplace. He turned his attention to the storm outside, but only briefly. It was not letting up. In all honesty, it was probably getting worse. He turned to look back at arabella, a small smile forming on his face as he moved to sit on the bed. Ryan rolled his shoulder, cracking both shoulders and the top of his back. He pulled the chain mail armor over his head, dropping it to the floor as he removed the leather jerkin, and his leather chaps. Leaving him in a white silk shirt and black cotton pants. HE laid down next to her, laying on his back and staring up at the ceiling. "Youll have to forgive me Mistres..It is just odd to me..I have ben in servitude for so long..That laying in this bed with you just seems..Odd." He said with a light shrug as he turned his head to look at her.

"Arabella...you never use my name "she whispers softly .Opening her eyes and looking across at him ."I know it seems weird but change can be ..well good"she whisper sweetly ."You do not have to slep With me of it males You uncomfotable Ryan .."she whispers softly,covering up her slight frown with the edge of the sheepskin blanket "I truly understand.."she adds .Turning on her other side to look out the window momentarily then back at Ryan .The embers of wood and fire cracking the only sound in the room .She quietly waits for him to make a finale decision .Keeping her hands to her side and momentarily closing her bright eyes.Tendrils of hair falling against her cheek and chin .The symbols n her wrist still emitting a soft glow .Her body slightly tense as images of the event a couple nights ago flash before her eyes.She whines slightly.Sitting up in the bed and losing the furs to her chest with a soft sigh.A dark shawdo crossing her mind along with images of the scratches .

Ryan smiled softly as he laid still. "..I will stay with you tonight.." He said as he body tensed. He was almost sure of what was going on. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him. He grabbed the Animal fur, draping it over the both of them as he rubbed her shoulder softly. "It is alright Arabella.." He said calmly as he kissed her softly. "Im right here..I wont let anything harm you.." He said as he laid his head on a pillow,m watching her for a moment before closing his eyes. "I will sleep with you. I feel it will keep Zeke at bay..If he has followed us." Ryan said as he looked at Arabella, the poping and cracking of the fire giving a soft background noise, and enough light to keep anything in the shadows, inside the shadows. "It will be fine tonight. I promise." He said as he leaned in and kissed her again. But he didnt break free after just a moment. He held the kiss for a few seconds before pulling back to look at her. "Feel better?"

Arabella shakes her head .As she is pulled down next to ryan .Her heart beating at a faster pace. "Ryan.."she whispets softl6, the sound becoming muffled one she is in his arms.Her arms quickly wrapping around his body for support as she closes her eyes."I see him everytime , everytime I close my eyes "she says in a scatterd hoarse voice.His warmth from his body seeping into hers as she pulls back and kisses him gently.Her lips gentle as she continues the kiss..more so for the comfort and support.She finally pulls back enough to take a breath.Arabellas eyes slowly trailing down as she hugs him tightly."I..I feel better"she whispers in a hushed voice. pressing her face against his she releases a deep breath"You always make me feel better..even when I was little, as bad as this sounds .Im glad your here with me .From the birthdays to my first magick lessons"she whispers against the side of his cheek.Her eys slowly closeong as she curls up against him.The tops of her thigs pressed firmly against his legs.

"Goodnight my love"she says softly.Not aware of what she had said.Her face firmly pressed against the curve of neck.

Ryan smiled softly as she found her comfort spot against him. "I will always be here Arabella.." He said with a light smile. "From your first breath till your last..I will alway sbe here." He whispered into her ear as she told him her goodnights. "..Goodnight Arabella." He replied as he closed his eyes. Sleep coming quick. Ryan awoke only once in the night to feed the fire, groggily moving back into the bed, and under the fur with Arabella. Pulling her close as he conformed his body into her, placing one of his legs in between hers, causing their legs to criss cross. HE wrapped his arms around her and gave a slight a yawn. It must have been 4 or 5 in the morning, but something had kept him awake. He didnt move to much, or speak. He just laid there, holding Arabella, rubbing the small of her back with his hand gently. but his hand never falling below her waist. Ryan kissed her forehead softly as he laid in comfort next to her, his thoughts running rampant as he scent fill his nose again. That is when he noticed the marks on her wrist. "..What are those..?" He thought to himself as he watched them blink and fade. "And why is it, that they are not fully there..?" He thought as he closed his eyes again, attempting to slip back into a slumber.

Arabella cuddles into him more.Her body fit snuggle sgainst his .Her pointed ear twitching slightly as he whisperd thoes last words into her ear.Arabella sleeping soudnly next to him throughout the night.Her hair slightly tangling around their body as their legs and arms tangeled.A warmth pressed firmily against his leg as she moves slightly"Ryan.."she whispers in her sleep, the smell of mulaberry intensifying.The smell distantly her and uniuque for ryan.Her eyes fluttering open momentarily. Not fully aware of anything as she quickly fell back into a deep sleep.One of her hands tangled in ryans.Her symbols flareing to a bright lavender and gold.She yawns softly... minuites later .Her head turing towards the view of the mountains .The snow even thicker as the brightness shines inside the room. Arabella turns over on her side to look down at ryans sleeping form with a innocent smile.Her fingers caressing his face and neck gently. A soft kiss placed upon his brow and forhead.She presses her forhead against his gentley, before getting out of the bed wuietly to walk over to their bags,Pulling out a larger bag that had food in it .

Ryan stirred, but only lightly as she climbed out of the bed. SHe was up, and he was still out of it. Though he normally remained somewhat awake in case of a threat. The night before, he had actually fallen asleep next to her. The night, nothing more than a quick black screen in his memory. As he heard her moved bout the room getting a bag of food he gave a light yawn before sitting up. "The inn has a resturaunt ya know, if we got snowed in, so did they." He said with a soft chuckle. "Im sure they would cook something for you, instead of eating dried beef and stale bread." He said as he laid back down in the bed. "I havnt laid on anything this comfortable in centuries.." He said as he yawned lightly, spreading out on the bed. "So.." He said looking out the window. "Seeing as the storm has yet to stop, what would you like to do? Sit in the room and listen to the fire crack and pop?" He asked with a light chuckle as he let another yawn pass by his lips.

Back
Top Bottom