Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Damaged goods (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
CLOSED

Please refrain from posting in this thread, thank you. If you're interested, shoot me a PM instead. I make no promise to reply as I sometimes get a lot of them while making a request thread, so I apologize if you don't get one! I can only really have so many partners.

If you're squeamish, then this request thread probably isn't for you, sorry to say. ^^;

So here's the deal. I had an idea for a roleplay that involved a character with split personalities. One of them would range from meek to joyful, and be more on the submissive side. While the other would be afflicted with a deep psychosis to the point of being dangerous, needless to say that she would be extremely dominant. I'm looking for someone, regardless of gender, who would interact with both of the character's personalities.

Do note that for males, I'm really not a fan of manly muscle bound hunks and much prefer cute males. Even better if they're a bit feminine/geeky.

Here's my generic F-List.

You should be okay with the following:

Blood
Torture (Both sexual and non)
Abuse (Verbal and physical)
Knife play
Possibility of a bad end (Death, suicide, etc.)

You should also be able to attend to both of the personalities's distinct needs, switching between romance and deep submission at a moment's notice.

Here's a basic premise for the idea:

After receiving a call and discussing it, your parents have decided to take on an adoption at the request of a nearby mental institute. The patient has been deemed fit to re-enter society and is considered not to be a danger to anyone. So you find yourself with a new step-sister, but she's a little off, she barely shows emotions, hardly speaks, never goes out, and spends most of her time in her room, sitting by the window and looking outside. She doesn't seem sad, just... Lost. After a while, you notice that she regularly has to take some kind of medicine, pills from a small bottle. If questioned about it, she says that it 'keeps the bad one away' but also mentions that it makes her feel numb and tired. The pills are obviously what's keeping her in such a doll like state, but what would happen if she were to stop taking them? Are you willing to talk her into it and take that risk?

Here is what the character would look like. I'm aware that those pictures are from an anime but I've never seen it, I hope that this won't be a problem. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom