Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special Detention (Prince & Angel216)

Mark Adams sat at his desk and flipped through the papers on the new girl arriving today. Talia was her name and, although young, she had amassed quite a rap sheet of indiscretions already. He had read through the detailed notes and reports from her guidance counselors, principal and teachers, and they painted an ugly picture of a girl spiraling into delinquency and a ruined life.

Mark sighed and pushed the papers away, running his hands through his medium length black hair. His blue eyes went to the windows along the side of the small classroom, designed for one-on-one or small group teaching. Mark didn't look like a typical teacher and had been a guidance counselor himself for years. His casual outfit, jeans and flannel shirt, hinted at a strong and muscular body that he had to work even harder now to keep in shape as he reached his mid-thirties. But those clothes hid the scattered tattoos and scars, including a bullet wound on his shoulder, that lingered from his own youthful indiscretions.

A convicted felon at 17, Mark had beaten the odds and turned his life around. Now he worked with troubled youths that were headed down the same dark path he had followed. The teenagers handed to his care were at the end of the rope, with jail being the alternative to the intense counseling and re-education he provided. His success rate was surprisingly good and he had been given liberal reign with his wards. After years of success he had a formula that worked, based on the lessons he had learned to pull himself out of the abyss.

It all started with obedience. The kids simply did not respect authority and often lacked parenting entirely. Impulse control and an understanding that their actions had repercussions were always lacking. And of course, the value of discipline and self-control had to be learned, usually slowly and painfully. His eyes flicked to the paddle on his desk. Corporal punishment was just one of the shock tactics he used at times. Every student was different and some more stubborn than others. He didn't receive as many girls and he wondered what tactics he would have to use on Talia. How long would it take him to break through and make her understand that he was the only authority that mattered in her life now and the line that separated her from jail or freedom?

The thought of a female student also quickened his pulse. His work and his hobbies converged in a strange way as he had dabbled with BDSM for over a decade. At times being very active with local clubs and having a BDSM lifestyle with some of his girlfriends. Similar goals and philosophies, but slightly different and often more effective methods for what he did for pleasure than for work. His interest in bondage had waxed and waned at times with his personal life, but he was acutely aware now that he hadn't had an outlet for his domination for quite a while. For a variety of reasons, including a recently failed and poisonous relationship, he'd been neglecting his own kinks and felt that desire to dominate someone simmering and growing stronger in the back of his head. Nothing was more stimulating than training a sub new to the lifestyle and he smiled thinking that he'd be able to get a taste of that sweet thrill with Talia, although of course keeping the professional boundary he normally preserved at work.

But, it was just after 1pm and she was already late for their first session. He knew her bus had arrived on time and he drummed his fingers on his wooden desk in growing annoyance. Punctuality was one of the first signs of respect that he wanted to instill in his wards and Talia was going to start their relationship off on the wrong foot on day one. He felt an urge growing in him, like an itch he couldn't scratch, to be a little firmer with this girl than he might otherwise be with a new student.

Talia had arrived at precisely 10:00 AM that morning, and her detention was supposed to be at 11:00 AM. So the first thing that happened, was a teacher picked her up and took her on the tour of the school as she nodded in response, rolling her eyes, "this is so lame, where's the meat at, I need lunch money." She thought as she tuned out the teacher and instead focused on the students, trying to pick out weak links in the bunch. She was shocked, most of the students were strong, and some appeared stronger than her, with tattoos that rippled down their arms and legs, but then again, she had to remember this was L.A., a far-call from the small town she called home. She then spotted a weak, pathetic looking girl entering the bathroom. She smirked, asked the teacher to go into the restroom and made her quick exit and her smirk only widened when she saw the girl.

She moved quick, like a lethal snake, to pin the girl up against the wall, "Well, hello, Talia's the name, but don't wear it, okay." She gave a wink and almost laughed out loud as she heard a scared squeak come from the girl, then she proceeded, "Now do you have any cash on you, I need some and, perhaps, if you do, I'll make life a bit easier on you, alright?" She pushed out her hand and watched as the girl reached into her pocket with shaky hands and pulled out a wad of money as the girl murmured,

"Please, that's my lunch money, I was going to use it to pay off my lunch debt today, please."

Talia shook her head, ripped the bills from the girl's hand, "And right now, I hear a tiny violin playing, boo hoo, cry me a bridge and get over it." She pushed the girl against the wall to frighten her and then let her drop to the ground, her smirk growing wide as she stepped out of the bathroom. She pushed the wad of bills into her pocket and then pulled out a crumpled paper, smoothing it out as she looked at what classroom this detention thing was going to be in, she quickly memorized it and looked at the clock, it was 11:00 AM. She grit her teeth, she didn't deserve to be here and no way in hell was she going to go sit for hours in a lame-ass class room with a boring teacher. So she turned and headed outside, scaling a tree, and plopping down, pulling out her ipod as she plugged in the tunes and soon had dozed off against the tree.

She was dressed in the usual outfit she wore, a tight, red tang top that showed off her C-cup breasts and tight, skinny jeans that were cut off by calf-high boots that were black and leather, with high heels on the end as she slept, then she was startled awake and looked at the time. She sighed, she may as well get this over with, it wasn't like she was going to go home anytime soon. She rolled out of the tree, climbing down and walked to the class room. By now it was 1:30 PM and she smirked, deciding to go in with an attitude and a bang, she pulled out the wad of money, counting it slowly as she strode towards the door, her heels clicking against the linoleum floor as she pushed the door open with her foot. She was still counting, "21........22.........23........24...........25, well, wow, that girl sure had a lot of money, pity, she won't be able to get any lunch today," She looked up, a cocky, almost arrogant smirk crossing her features as she murmured, "Oh I am sorry, am I late?" She asked sarcastically, she knew she was late and she strolled to a seat and plopped down as she shoved the wad of bills into her back pocket before she focused on the teacher.

She was surprise, he didn't look like a teacher, not a typical one anyway, with medium-length black hair, and blue eyes, he seemed almost handsome. She was taken aback, but quickly pulled herself together as she smirked at him and said, "Sorry, I'm late, Mister.........what's you name, oh wait that doesn't matter, because the only one who matters here is........moi." She pointed to herself and giggled, chuckling as she went on, "As you can see, I was busy, getting money for today, I have to have lunch, don't I?" She pretended to act innocent, almost acting coy as if she were a cat playing with a mouse as her smirk grew wider and she leaned back in the chair, propping her feet up on the desk as she whistled a small tune. Then, just to add the cherry on top, she pulled out the crumpled piece of paper and smoothed it out once more as she looked at him and her eyes glowed with mischief as she said, "And this is what I think of the class, this class." She balled up the paper once more and threw it at him, aiming for the forehead as she watched the paper bounce off and land on his desk as she laughed out loud, her smile widening. Even though, she was a bully by heart, and a bad girl, her laughter sounded almost innocent, hadn't it been that she was laughing about the wad of paper bouncing off the teacher's forehead, it would have seemed like she was some normal high school girl, with laughter that sounded like chines twirling in the wind, and her giggles were like honey, sweet and thick with an accent of some sort, after all she'd grown up in a small town in the south, Louisiana to be exact as she smirked at him, almost daring him to strike back.

Mark looked up hearing Talia's voice and his eyes widened. The girl was very attractive, young but fully developed with a gorgeous set of breasts showcased in a tiny red tank top. And her skinny jeans hugged every inch of her long legs, her height accentuated by her calf-length heeled leather boots. He felt an immediate stirring in his loins just at her sight. Fuck, it'd been too long since he'd had a good fuck.

Then her impudent and obnoxious personality jarred him out his ogling. She was counting money that she implied she had stolen from another girl, didn't know his name or seem to even care, and she was hours late for their first class. He felt a surge of anger in his body, mixed with an equally strong desire to teach her a lesson. But the thoughts in his head on the lesson he planned drifted far away from his normal professional routine, and into his own domination kinks. Fuck, it'd been to long since he'd had a good sub to train as well.

But he tried his best to push the thoughts of sex and dominating her out of his mind. He wasn't sure he wanted to cross that line yet, it was career and life threatening, but a pleasant fantasy to have in the back of his head for now.

And then, while trying to giggle and act like an innocent school girl to downplay her incendiary behavior, she suddenly she crumpled a piece of paper and threw it at him. He could have caught it or deflected it, but he just let it hit him and showed her no emotion. He was containing his anger and rage and channeling it to a darker, cold and calculating analysis of her personality. She wanted a response and thought he'd be weak and out of control of his emotions like her other authority figures had been. Someone she could drive to foolish, emotional behavior and torment with her petty and pathetic rebellious acts. He would give her nothing to enjoy, no thrill of victory in getting a response from him. He'd act like nothing she did, or could do, mattered to him and make sure she realized who was in control of her completely. His pulse quickened as he thought about what he could do with her. How fun her taming would be. He hoped she didn't roll over and submit quickly at the first hint of strength, like many bullies did. He wanted to enjoy the next couple months together and training someone like her was fun for him. And if he crossed the line with her sexually, he knew his training might be twice as effective.

He stood up from his desk slowly and ignored the paper ball that bounced to the floor. He walked around the desk to stand in front of her, eyes piercing and expression stern. He kept his arms at his side, showing her he was unafraid of her, and towered over her as she sat in the chair; letting his body language and physical size cow her.

"Talia," he said in a low and cold voice. "You may address me as Mr. Adams or Sir. From now on you are my only student and I am your only teacher."

He gave her a thin smile, eyes gleaming for a second. "And I'm not like your other teachers. I have special privileges here. You see, this school is one step away from juvenile jail. In fact, jail is where you will be going if I decide you aren't going to succeed here. And let me tell you, form personal experience, your tough girl rebel act will fail miserably in jail. You'll end up being some butch girl's bitch faster than you can believe. Unless you like eating pussy and groveling, realize I control your fate absolutely."

He saw her starting to speak up and leaned forward and said in a strong, but not shouting tone, "Shut up. I'm not done speaking and you don't want to interrupt me. Now as I was saying, this school is special because we get jail like privileges and your parents signed a waiver letting us do much more to you than a normal school might. That includes punishment, even corporal punishment. Since you may be stupid from never going to class, that means I can spank you. Spank you like a bad little girl that needs to learn how to behave. And I will do it, whether you want me to or not."

He stared at her for a second and then backed away to stand by his desk.

"Now, for your first lesson. You're late, disrespectful and clearly have already done something criminal. Get up and bend over, put your hands on my desk." He issued the order sternly, and wondered if she would obey. He hoped she might not and was ready to move to make her understand she had no control.

Talia watched him stand up, her eyes narrowing slightly, not one single reaction to her behavior and she gritted her teeth, angered. It was a game for her, one she loved dearly, to watch the teachers get so angry and frustrated by her actions. She looked at him, the muscular body showed easily through his shirt, but he wasn't overly muscular, she could tell. She ground her teeth together, as he walked over to her and she leaned back in her chair, looking at him. Fine, if he wanted to play games, she could play games all day and she propped her feet up on the desk, made her face into an emotionless mask and looked at him. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing that he had angered her.

Then, her eyes widened slightly as he mentioned jail, she didn't want to go to jail, even if it was juvenile or not and she swallowed hard, slightly, then she begin to protest, "You can't........" She was cut off by him and that only angered her more as he leaned forward, she leaned forward and put on her best game face as she listened to him, rolling her eyes to show her annoyance. She felt a small bead of fear growing inside of her, she didn't want to be spanked at all, so she wouldn't. She saw him back away and she watched him as he told her what to do, she ground her teeth together. Who was this man to think that he had control over her? No one could control her, no one at all and she glared at him, then said through clenched teeth,

"Why don't you make me." She spat in his direction and then leaned back in her chair, a smirk pulling up the corners of her mouth once more, she was satisfied with herself as she grinned at him. She found a nearby piece of paper one a desk as she grabbed it, balled it up, and tossed it into the air, whistling a small tune to herself and then she wondered out loud, "What if I drop out of this class, drop out entirely, then what?" She was aimlessly tossing the ball up into the air as she resumed whistling as she giggled, she knew that, or at least, thought that she had won their little confrontation and now she was bored, whistling and tossing the paper into the air, letting it hit the ceiling from time to time. Though, she kept an eye on him from the corners of her eyes, every muscle inside of her legs were pulled taut, ready to run if he approached her and tried to make her bend over for him.

She wasn't going to do it, she'd run and fight back, she had a rather violent history, besides bullying, she was also known for a few cases in which she had punched and pummeled a few weak teachers and so she'd just teach him. She thought she was in control and most of the time she was, but she was uncertain in this situation as she tossed the ball and whistle, her eyes gleaming as if daring him to make a move on her.

She was taut, ready and poised, though, it didn't show, she looked relaxed and bored, tossing the ball into the air only to catch it once more. She glanced at him, waiting, poised and ready for action if it required as she smirked broadly, casting her charming smile at him, teasing him and taunting him, trying to get him to react.

Mark smiled as he saw her initial shock and confusion, followed by her insolent and stubborn act of unconcern. She wasn't used to being put into her place and definitely not used to feeling like she didn't have all the cards. She wanted to be in control, in power and bullying others. Getting reactions using shock tactics. Making her teachers scream and yell at her and the principal gnash his teeth helplessly. He knew she wouldn't like his calm and confident demeanor as he just grinned at her challenge to him.

And he saw her steel herself now, gearing up to try again to do something to set him off. She didn't understand that there were no rules anymore and just how helpless she was in his room. He didn't change his smile as she spit at him, she missed but he almost had hoped she hadn't. And that juvenile act, making another ball and baring her teeth at him. Daring him to do something. It was all too delicious for him.

He reached his hand out and went to her neck, hand gripping her throat for a second to just hint that he was thinking of choking her. He knew the shock and invasion into her personal space would be unsettling and unexpected. No teacher would have done this before, and certainly not while apparently calm and collected. He her feel how large and strong his hand was around her pulsing throat, but he slid it back to suddenly tangle in her hair at the base of her neck before she could react to the threat. He tugged on that hair suddenly, forcing her chin up and holding her firm like that, forcing her to look at him.

"You don't understand Talia, this isn't high school anymore," he growled at her, letting his eyes bore into her surprised and slightly terrified orbs. He gave her hair another tug, short and sharp. "There is no one you can run to and nowhere you can go, without my permission. Now, do you want to follow my order and place your hands on the desk.. or do you want me to punish you way worse than you can even imagine, but probably less than what you deserve for the way you have been acting today? Think before you answer, because saying the wrong thing might be bad for you."

Mark wanted her to feel like she had a choice now, but framed it in a way where she might willingly submit to his punishment for fear of something worse. Agreeing to accept his punishment was a crucial first step in yielding to his control. The thought made felt cock stir slightly as he stared at her, thinking of how he might train her as a sub if he were at his club. The use of pleasure as another incentive, to make her want his pleasure as well as fear the pain of his discipline, sprung into his mind unsummoned. He wasn't sure still if he wanted to go there, but the sight of the beautiful girl struggling slightly under his firm grip was intoxicating and for the first time ever, he wondered at his own ability to control his darker desires. She would respond so well.. and he could change her behavior so much more quickly if he could use all the tools at his disposal.

Talia stopped tossing the paper ball and instead rolled it in her palms, looking down at it as she smiled again, though, she felt irritated by his lack of reaction. She didn't think he'd really do anything, it was against teacher policy, or so she thought, but when she suddenly felt a hand close around her throat, tightening just a bit, she froze. She didn't know what or how to react to him invading her personal space and to the obvious threat that he was making apparent that he wanted to choke her. She swallowed hard, the lump in her throat moving against his hand as she felt his hand slide back around and tangle in her hair, at the base of it. She felt him grip it and tug it, forcing her to look at him as she shivered and squirmed in his grip on her hair.

She didn't like it and she shot him a glare as she threw the ball of paper at him, again. Though, her eyes were certainly wide with surprise with an underlining of fear in them. She knew that he was stronger than her, and she didn't think she'd win with him on a one on one fight. She yelped as he tugged on her hair and she said through gritted teeth, "Let me go." But he didn't let go, so she reached back to try to pry his fingers from her hair. She listened to him as he continued to speak and she looked at him, her eyes widening slightly as wondered what he could do that would be worse. She swallowed hard and stopped trying to free his fingers from her hair as she looked at him, angered that he had out bested her and was now in control of her, by the use of her hair. She didn't want to find out what would be worse as she swallowed hard again.

She hated him and shot him another glare, working her jaw as she reluctantly stood up and walked over to his desk. She hated this and you could tell by the flush on her cheeks that she was humiliated by him having control. She should have been more prepared, sprung up from her chair and ran before he got a hold of her like this. She groaned and wanted to pry his fingers loose and get out of the room, but she knew his grip was too strong and so she placed her hands on the desk and bent over. She muttered and grumbled, still a deep red of humiliation as she murmured, "There, happy now."

She knew that it was going to hurt and her eyes flicked to the paddle, wondering if he was going to use that on her. She tried to look back at him, and glare at him, still grumbling and muttering under her breath. She was still flushed as she squirmed slightly, a bit nervous, she didn't want any pain inflicted upon her, but unless she could get out of her situation, then she knew that she didn't have a say or a choice in the matter. She ground her teeth together, listening to him, trying to brace herself for whatever was to come next which was a paddling or a spanking as she tried to shoot him another glare.

Mark stared at her as he pulled her head up. He saw her eyes flick down as she struggled with his offer and couldn't meet his fierce gaze. Finally she nodded and he relaxed the hand in her hair slightly as she stood up, glaring at him angrily, before walking to his desk. He kept his hand loosely in her hair in case she tried to run. As she stood at the desk and looked back him, hands down and ass slightly pointed out, she glared at him again and made a snappy comment.

He didn't change the slight smile on his face as he suddenly forced her head down so she was on her elbows, chin on the desk and ass pointed high in the air now. Her breasts hung down lusciously, swaying in the tight tank top as she squirmed against the hand that held her down with her hair. A gap appeared as her tank top rode up, exposing a smooth slice of her bare flesh above her jeans. And her ass, sheathed in those tight jeans, swayed and displayed all its luscious curves as she bent before him.

"There, happy now.... SIR!" he said, correcting her. He kept his hand on her hair and reached over to slide the paddle in front of her face.

"This is what I normally spank students with. It's very painful, but generally they can sit again for schoolwork afterwards. But sometimes they must stand for the rest of the day if I need to discipline them more thoroughly. Since its your first day and you cooperated and agreed to have me discipline you, I'll use my hand. Don't ever expect such leniency again," he said as he let go of her hair and began to roll up the sleeve of his shirt. His tattooed arm emerged and he grinned as he saw her notice it.

"I know you because I was once a punk like you and did my time in jail. I had no respect for anyone and was headed to be dead by twenty. You'll probably be a whore or pregnant by then if you don't change. I am offering you a chance, if you obey me. Three months here and you can return to normal high school and go on with your life. Or I send you to jail and you become another piece of trash the cops will clean up in a couple years," he said as he sidled up behind her.

He rested a hand on her lower back, on that bare skin above her jeans and noticed a peek of a thong appearing from her waistband. He placed the other hand on her ass cheeks, feeling every jiggle of those luscious globes through the skin tight jeans. He rubbed her ass slowly, letting his palm explore her at his will.

"Are you ready?" he asked. "Politely say you are sorry and ask me to spank you. Or I'll do it anyway with the paddle."

He had a rush of desire to just spank her then and there, to feel her ass jiggle under his palm. But, he wanted to drive in that he was in control and make her aware that she had earned this punishment with her behavior. To instill the right behavior, he'd forgo his own pleasure for now.

Talia grunted as he shoved her head down, making her hands slip and her elbows bang and clang against the desk as she heard his words. She ground her teeth together, angered and she stayed silent, seething beneath the surface as she whimpered slightly, fear showing through her anger as she felt her tang top ride up a little bit, feeling a slight cool breeze brush against her lower back. She hated being this exposed and so helpless, she was used to having control and now she didn't and she hated it. She felt his hand untangle from her hair and saw the paddle in front of her, causing a shiver to roll down her spine.

Then she heard him explain that he was going to use his hand and a sharp shiver went down her spine. She didn't want to be spanked and she watched him roll up his sleeve as she saw the tattoos. When was a teacher supposed to have tattoos? Then she heard his next comment and she cringed as she bit her lower lip and chewed on it, that stung as she swallowed hard, gritting her teeth. She hated this and you could tell by the dark red blush on her cheeks. She hated being humbled by a teacher, a man she hardly knew. She wanted him to get angry, impatient with her, and to play into her game, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

Then she felt his hand resting on the patch of bare skin on her lower back as she shivered again, goosebumps rising up on her skin as she felt his other hand grip her ass as she felt him rub it as she shivered and begin to protest, "Teachers.....aren't supposed to do that...." She felt him continue to rub it and she whimpered and squirmed, trembling slightly. Though, she had never told anyone and never wanted anyone to know, she was a virgin. If anyone knew, she wouldn't be a tough girl anymore, and everyone would make fun of her. So as he rubbed her ass, she felt new sensations flooding her and she gritted her teeth and clenched her jaw, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of a reaction.

She heard his next words and she flushed with anger, she wasn't going to humiliate herself like that. Her cheeks were burning and she muttered, her face still down against the desk and her response coming out muffled as she muttered, "Go to Hell, SIR." She said, just to mock him as she started to get up from the desk, she wasn't going to be paddled as she looked at the paddle and begin to push herself up from the desk, still flushed a deep red with humiliation and anger.

Mark grinned as the girl trembled under his hand. He could see her cheeks flush and her body stiffen in outrage as his hand rubbed her ass cheeks lightly. She'd never been touched like this by a teacher, he knew, and the feeling was likely more humiliating than an actual spanking. He'd never done this before, hand spanked a student or fondled their ass, and he felt his cock hardening in his jeans and his breathing quicken. He'd already crossed a line, a line he could recover from still, but a line nonetheless.

"Teacher's aren't supposed to do this, but I'm not a teacher. I'm your reform counselor and I don't have normal limits," he replied to her faltering protest.

He felt no regret, at least right now. Talia's behavior made everything warranted. She was a bully and a criminal, insolent, bratty and begging to be humbled. Unless he taught her quickly she had to respect him, or at least fear him in the beginning, she'd spiral into being unmanageable and he'd have to send her to jail. As much as he knew that might be the right legal and moral thing to do, another part of him believed he could help her. That he could make a difference in the delinquent girl's life and change her trajectory from downward to something that had a promise of a future. But to do it, he believed, he'd have to use more aggressive techniques to get her to obey and learn to want to please an authority figure. To teach her the value of submission and controlling her own impulses.

Then her too quick tongue lashed out at him again and she tried to stand up. Damn girl was going to be stubborn, but it was important to not let her win. He slid the hand on her lower back up to grab her hair again, gripping tight and forcing her head down as his other hand reached over to seize the paddle.

"You get one chance. One chance to do as your told before you suffer the consequences," he said, voice firm now. "Because you said Sir, I'll give you a taste to let you know how different your world is now."

He raised his hand and lowered the paddle in a smooth, controlled blow. It smacked with a loud thwack on one of her ass cheeks as she struggled and tried to evade him. His grip on her hair was too tight and he was too strong, and he knew the first blow would shock and paralyze her. Without giving her time to recover, he started to swing the paddle against her ass. Alternating cheeks and causing her ass to jiggle in her jeans with each blow.

"One.. two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight... nine... and ten," he counted out and then paused, breathing hard as he finished. "You'll be responsible for counting from now on."

Talia had just been about to stand upright once more and stalk away, that is until she felt his hand in her hair again, her eyes widened and before she could protest, he pushed her head down once more. She swallowed hard, seeing him yank the paddle out of her eyesight and she knew that she had screwed up. She whimpered slightly, she had heard his last statement and wondered just what his limits were as she heard him start up again. She trembled slightly as she shook her head fervently, but then she felt the blow and the intense burning sting of it as she yelped out in pain.

He'd actually hit her with the paddle, how could he........She'd been struggling before, but the shock and realization that he had meant what he had said hit her and she stopped, holding still as she then tried to reach back to cover her bottom with her hands, only to have them swatted and thwacked with the paddled as she yelped and whimpered. Even though, her ass was covered by tight jeans, she felt it jiggle and she could even imagine it was turning a deep red to match the color of her cheeks by now. But that was only from her judging of how much it burnt and stung.

She heard him counting out the number of times he thwacked her hard with the paddle, each one causing a hoarse cry of pain to come from her. She was so humiliated by now, that tears of humiliation and pain brimmed and she tried her best to hold them back, but they rolled down her cheeks and dripped onto the desk. A quiet sob came from her, she'd never felt so much pain, given from a teacher before. Nor had she ever felt so helpless and not in control, she was Talia, she was supposed to always have control, but not this time and tears streamed down her face.

She finally muttered, "I'm.....I'm sorry, okay? Please....please stop, S....Sir." She trembled slightly, hearing him breath hard, her voice hoarse from the cries that had come from it as she whimpered and swallowed hard, trying to swallow pass the lump in her throat as tears continued to stream down her cheeks, her cheeks a dark red of humiliation as she let out a whimper, moving her throbbing fingers to once again, try to cover her behind.

Mark grinned as he heard Talia apologize... and call him sir. The first submission was always the hardest and although he knew Talia was going to rebel and cause more problems, he knew an important line had been crossed. It was probably the first time the girl had really apologized for anything in years.

He let the hand in her hair relax and he stroked her neck, massaging it gently as she slowed her sobbing and recovered her mettle. He then ran it down her back as she remained bent over his desk, following her spine until her reached her jeans again. He let it glide over those cheeks he had just paddled, lightly touching them and soothing her stinging flesh, moving her own hands aside as she tried to grip her stinging ass as well. Paddles were intimidating, but the wide surface area actually spread the force of the blow out better and resulted in less damage than a belt, ruler or whip.

"Very good Talia, I don't like to have to punish you, but I will. For your own good," he said as he touched her. "It doesn't have to be all punishment. You can also get rewards when you do well."

As he said the the last he let his hand run down the crack of her ass and cup her sex over her jeans. The fat bulge of her mound was clearly visible in her tight jeans and he rested his hand brazenly on that intimate flesh, gripping it lightly and possessively.

Talia shivered slightly and swallowed hard, humiliated and in pain from the harsh paddling, as tears rolled down her cheeks. She hated him, hated how he had gained control over her and hated how he had so easily humbled and humiliated her. She then felt his hand relax on her hair and message her neck as slowly the sobs stopped and she managed to stop crying as well. She shivered again as she felt his hand run down her back, following her spine and causing chills to run up and down her spine a she felt his hand trail all the way down to her ass as she felt him begin to rub it and message it again, moving her hands away.

She heard his words and her eyes widened slightly as he spoke of rewards, she didn't know what kind of rewards he was speaking of, but she jolted when he moved his hand lower, between her legs, causing a gasp to come from her. Goosebumps rose upon her skin, was he really going to break her by taking her innocence, her virginity? She felt new sensations cloud her mind as he cupped the bulge, her most intimate area and gripped it, causing another gasp to come from her, her voice coming out shaky as she murmured, "you.........You can't do this........this is wrong, please.........stop." She shivered and wanted to push him away, but she feared that he'd only paddle her if she did that and she knew now that he proved himself stronger than her, able to control her and she hated it, but knew that she couldn't do anything about it.

She shivered slightly, feeling him still gripping it as she whimpered slightly, she didn't want this to be happening and worse, she could feel herself become slightly wet, heat emanating through her pants as her cheeks turned a darker red and she turned her face to the side as she murmured, her voice breathy and high pitched with fear and panic, "please.....stop.........don't do this, your a teacher, you..........you can't do this.....it'd be a violation to the law and a violation to the school policies." She wasn't sure if it would be, but she had to say something to try to get him to stop, but he was a reform counselor and he didn't have normal limits as she shivered again, goosebumps rising up along her skin as she tried to take in shallow breaths and stop her reactions.

Mark grinned as she started to protest his hand cupping her so intimately. He could feel her body stiffen in shock and try to squirm away, but he held her firmly and she seemed to relax and allow his grip after a couple seconds. He rubbed her gently through her jeans, feeling heat rising from her sex. He wondered how experienced she was. Had she even had sex yet? The thought sent a surge of desire through him. His primary focus was teaching her to obey, sex would be his little reward.

He reached up with his other hand and grabbed her hair, pulling her up suddenly while keeping his hand between her legs, holding her possessively.

"I know what you're thinking... that you can tell someone that I touched you. That you think they will believe you and make this stop, get me in trouble," he whispered in her ear. "Don't think other girls haven't thought of it. But, it's my word against yours and as a delinquent with a history of trouble, no one will believe you."

He lifted his hand from her crotch and ran it along the waistband of her jeans, fingers going under that tight strip slightly. He reached the front and popped open her button, eyes staring into hers deeply.

"The only proof would be if you could show them I fucked you," he said with a grin. "When I eventually fuck you you'll be begging for it though." He let his last statement sink in, telling her brazenly that he would fuck her at some point and that she would want it. He knew she thought it inconceivable now, but the idea would torment her still.

"You are mine," he said in a low tone, smile gone. His fingers went to her zipper and he tugged it down.

"Now take off your jeans and your shirt. Because of how badly you acted today you are going to finish this lesson in your underwear," he said as he released her hair and gave her a little push to step back from him as he leaned against his desk.

"Go head... strip."

Talia swallowed hard as she let out another gasping moan, shivers rolling down her spine, and she hated it, the way her body reacted. She heard a thud as he set the paddle down and pulled her up by her hair as he kept his hand lodged in between her legs. She heard him begin to speak, his breath rolling over her ears as he spoke menacingly in her ear. She bit her lower lip hard, causing it to crack as she felt a warm stream of blood roll down her lip and drip onto her chin. She knew that he was right and she let out a whimper of fear as she felt him remove his hand from her crotch and run his fingers along the waistband of her jeans and underneath it, causing her to shiver as she felt him pop open her button.

She saw his intense gaze as she saw him grin and her eyes widened, was he going to take away her virginity right his moment? She shuddered at his words as a pit of fear and dread dropped in her stomach and she heard his next words as she flushed with indignation as she muttered, "I..........I don't belong to anyone......." She felt him tug her zipper down and she wanted desperately to run, but he still had a good grip on her as she whimpered at his next statement. She hated this, and then she felt him release her and pushed her forward, causing her to stumble. She ground her teeth as she looked back at him, and right now, she wished that she had that weakling of a girl here to take her anger out on. And to pummel her, but she didn't and she saw him watching her and waiting as she heard his next words.

She flushed a deep red, her eyes flickering to the paddle as she reached with shaky hands to pull down her pants, unzipping her boots and pulling them off with her pants as she reached and took off her shirt. She was a deep red with humiliation and shame, she'd never been this exposed to anyone before, no one and she wrapped her arms around herself defiantly and glared at him, "there you go, Sir, I am not going to take off my bra..........." She trailed off and looked at the paddle, it would hurt more without the padding of her pants and she swallowed hard as with shaking hands, she tugged her bra off and let it slide to the floor to join the rest of her clothes. Her perky breasts were now free and you could see a round, wet and dark spot on her panties from when his hands were there as she flushed and looked away from him, hating every second of this.

Mark picked up the paddle as he watched her strip, leaning against his desk and idly slapping it against his palm. She was in shock still, obeying him out of reflex and fear, but still not enjoying submitting to his commands. He'd work on that over time, training her to the state where she leapt at his every word willingly. But for now, respect out of fear was an important tool.

He'd crossed a number of lines today already, but his mind still worked to rationalize his actions. There was a greater good here for Talia. The girl was responding to his tactics, already more subservient and respectful than she'd most likely ever been to an authority figure before. He'd cut through her bravado and rebellion, and made her respond to him from primal instinct. With a firm hand and teaching her that pleasing him would be her sole and only function, he knew he'd achieve reform with this troublesome youth. And that was his job, was it not?

He stood up as she dropped her bra and walked around her in a slow circle, eyes drinking her in and examining every curve of her lithe and nubile body. She was young and had a perfect, round and tight ass, its cheeks pink from his paddling where they peeked out of her tiny panties. Her breasts were large in proportion to her body, high and perky with puffy pink nipples that were hardened from her anxiety. Her pale skin was flushed red from shame and embarrassment, a hot blush starting from her face and reaching down to her belly. She trembled slightly under his gaze, eyes not meeting his.

"This is all legal, I'm allowed to visually inspect my wards," he said with a smirk. "Including having them take off their bra to make sure they aren't hiding anything. I could have you like this all day if I wanted. Including in front of other kids."

He stood before her now, staring at that dark and wet spot on her panties from her arousal. He stepped closer to her and took the paddle and ran it over her breasts lightly, brushing the hardened nubs of her nipples.

"I'm also allowed to search you over your underwear at any time," he whispered, mouth close to her ear now. His foot suddenly caught the inside of hers and kicked it wide, spreading her legs. His hand reached down and slid up her inner thigh, fingertips tracing that sensitive skin lightly, before coming to rest on her panties, cupping her fully again.

"And of course I can always do a full body cavity search if I think there is cause," he added with a smirk. He let his middle finger curl up and run through that wet spot on her panties, pushing it into the cleft of her sex and sliding it through that hot slot. He moved it back and forth, forcing the sodden think cotton of her panties deep into her folds, stretching the panties tight. His thumb rubbed her clit, that engorged button easy to find through the thin fabric, circling it as his middle finger continued to stroke her pussy.

"If you obey me and listen to me, you get rewards," he said as his hand worked on her virgin sex. She was so hot and wet under his hand, practically dripping through the panties onto his fingers, that he was careful with how fast he moved. He wanted her hot and ready to cum, but didn't want to drive her into an orgasm yet. She would have to earn her cum. His paddle, rubbing her nipples, suddenly tapped one lightly, just hard enough to force a gasp. "I can give you pleasure or pain, and control how much you receive of either."

Talia crossed her arms, trying to cover herself as he walked in a slow circle around her, eyeing her as if she were a prey and he was the predator. She swallowed hard and heard his words as she whimpered and flushed a deeper red as he mentioned to have her this exposed to other students. She shook her head to his words, flustered and angered as she felt the wooden paddle run lightly across her nipples causing her to shiver as she tried to take a step back, but her clothes made her stumble and almost fall, but she regained her balance.

She glared at him as she felt his breath roll over her ears, he was close again and she yelped out as his foot caught her ankle and kicked outward, forcing her legs to spread wide. Her eyes widened as she watched in horror as she felt his hand stroke her inner thighs before he came up to cup her sex once more, through the panties, causing a sharp inhale of air to come as a gasp as she squirmed and whimpered in fear. She swallowed hard as he mentioned a full body cavity search and when his fingers curved up through her panties and ran through her slit, his thumb finding her clit and rubbing it as she tried to will herself not to react.

Even so, a gasp came from her and a soft, breathless moan came from her, her eyes fogging over as her eyelids fluttered and then she realized what she was doing. She felt herself getting wetter as logic was replaced with pleasure and endorphins, and desire. Then she felt him tap a nipple with the paddle as she groaned and gasped out, another sharp intake of air. She felt helpless in this situation, but soon gathered her will power once more as she shook her head fervently and stuttered out, her voice coming out at first weak, but becoming stronger, "T......teachers aren't supposed to do this, this...........this isn't right at all and I.....I don't think your......allowed to either." She stumbled away from him, trembling slightly, her eyes flickering once again to the paddle that he held as she stumbled back away from him, glaring at him and feeling nervous.

She was a virgin and she knew now that what he was doing went way against school policies, rules, and regulations as she looked back to the door and then back to him once more. She couldn't possibly leave when she was so exposed and almost, fully and completely naked and open to the public. She stopped stumbling away from him, but she shot him a glare as she folded her arms across her chest and muttered, "Just stay away from me and don't touch me." She felt a shiver and tremor roll through her and remembered how easily he had overpowered her, captured her and paddled her and she hoped that it wouldn't happen again as she watched him, wearily, folding her arms across her chest once more as she flushed, feeling the wet spot that had gotten bigger and wetter as she felt the urge and need to cum, to release herself as she bit her lower lip and chewed on it, still watching him, another tremor going through her.

Mark could see confusion and shame on her face as contrary emotions rushed through her trembling body. She couldn't understand the response she was having to his touch, the aching yearning that was clearly building in her to achieve a release. And she hated being humiliated like this at the same time, stripped to her panties after being paddled. Being forced to endure his gaze and completely under control. When she stumbled away he gave her a small smile, eyes twinkling at her breathless and half hearted protests.

"Talia, I'm not a teacher. Think of me as you last hope. The lessons you learn here are the only ones that might save you," he said, voice soothing.

He reached out and caught one of her wrists easily and tugged her to him, spinning her around and placing his strong, muscled arm over her shoulder and lightly around her neck, pinning her body to him. He placed the paddle down on her desk and slid his hand around her waist and back to her hot and throbbing sex, this time going under the waistband of her panties to slide his fingers against her bare, wet folds with a slurping noise that was audible to both of them.

Holding her pressed against him, her trembling almost nude body so warm against his clothed one, he whispered into her ear as his fingers began to rub her again. "It's ok if you enjoy this, if you stay still you I may let you cum. Would you like that?"

His fingers moved on her in a circular motion, palm grinding against her engorged clit as his fingertips moved through her swollen lips. He could feel her shaking and breathing raggedly as he held her against him, letting her also feel his own bulging arousal trapped in his jeans and pressing against her ass.

"Do you want me to let you cum? Then we can go back to our lesson. I'm sure you'll be a good girl afterwards."

Talia heard his words as she swallowed hard and before she could step away from him again, he caught her wrist that was across her chest and tugged her forward, spinning her. She yelped as he placed his arm around her shoulder and her neck, easily pinning her against him as she felt a hand snake around her waist and she jolted as he slid his fingers underneath the cotton patties and slide his fingers over her wet, bare folds as she felt new sensations flood her again. It felt good, but also wrong and she heard the wet, slurping sound as she shuddered and her breathing came out shallow, filled with moans.

She hated how her body reacted and she trembled again, hating this, but feeling a stronger urge, it was like nothing she had ever felt before and it made her cry out in surprise. She felt a pulsing feeling begin in her lower abdomen and get stronger the more he worked her pussy, and felt her muscles clench. She heard his words, just inches from her ear, causing her to shiver, she didn't know what he meant by that as she whimpered slightly and squirmed, a loud moan coming from her, her back arching in a way it hadn't before now.

She moaned out, trembling slightly, her clit swelling and becoming more wet, her eyes glazed with pleasure. She knew this was wrong and it caused her to whimper again as she heard his question and his words. She also felt a bulge pressing against her ass as she she stayed still, trembling and whimpering again. She murmured, her voice breathless and shallow as she said, "I.......I don't know what that means....." She was honest, at least, she didn't know what it meant to cum, she was a virgin and she hated this, the way her muscles clenched and her clit swelled, the way the pulsing feeling became unbearable, stronger than it was a few moments ago and the way she was enjoying this.

She was a virgin, she was the one in control, she shouldn't be letting him control her this easily, take her this easily and she shouldn't be enjoying this, but the sensations that filled her body were unlike anything she had ever experienced as she moaned again and again, her back still arched as she wanted to be done with this and just wanted this to stop. She knew that she'd be staying here at the school, sleeping here, and she bit her lower lip, trembling again, her school didn't prepare her for this, nothing like this. And she didn't have a place where she could go and stay with a family for the 3 months she was here, like foreign exchange students did. So she would be forced to stay at the school and she hated it, she didn't know which room she'd stay in, or what she would do at night a she moaned out again, swallowing hard as another tremor rippled through her.

Mark smiled and let his lips graze her earlobe as she leaned against him. He nibbled on that sensitive flesh, tongue and teeth exploring it and enjoying the smell of her hair as he buried his face into her. Still whispering as he played with her body.

"You never have cum before?" he said with a teasing bite on her ear. "You never fingered your own pussy? Got yourself all wet like this... feeling like you just can't stop because the pleasure is getting stronger and stronger... wondering how much more you can bear."

He let his middle finger slip into her now, feeling her tight, virginal muscles clamp down on that intruding digit. He worked it in and out her slowly as his thumb now circled the throbbing button of her clit. Her hips were moving with him now and he could feel her leaning back on him more and more, grinding against his aroused cock trapped in his jeans. She could barely stand on her own, so overwhelmed with the feelings that were racing through her body for the first time. So wet and turned on.

"It's like you are going higher and higher, until your mind blanks, and there is this feeling like you can't take it anymore, like you are falling down a cliff.. and then you orgasm and you just want it to never stop," he whispered again.

He took his arm from her neck, she was so limp and unresisting he didn't worry about her trying to escape. He slid that hand to catch one of her perky breasts, her bosom heaving with her fast and ragged breathing as she arched back into his chest. He kneaded and squeezed that soft mound before suddenly catching her nipple between his finger and thumb. Rubbing that hardened bud as she gasped, pinching and squeezing it lightly until the gasp turned to moan.

She was on the cusp, he could tell. Body trembling with aching desired and virginal fear of the powerful sensation building that threatened to sweep her mind away. And just as powerful as his paddling had been ten minutes earlier, he knew this orgasm would be another essential lesson in his retraining of her. He wished her to fear his anger and lust for his happiness. Eventually, pleasure, and the denial of it, would be the most powerful motivator he had for her.

"Cum for me, let yourself go," he urged in her ear. "Go ahead and cum for me."

Talia felt shivers and tremors grip her body as she became weaker, her will becoming weaker, the will to fight back. The pleasure that surged through her body gripped her in it's hand as she moaned out, her eyes glazed, her body covered in a thin film of sweat and her juices flowed over his fingers as he continued to rub her. New sensations rocked through her body, her breath coming out shallow and fast, as goosebumps rose along her skin and chills ran down her spine as he nibbled and licked on her ear. She trembled and let out a whimper, then she yelped out as he slid a finger in, immediately, her muscles clenched down upon the foreign object.

She whimpered, she'd never had anything in her hole before as she felt him begin to work it in and out of her. She gasped out and moaned, her back arching as she leaned against him more and more. She hated the feeling of helpless desire, and even more hated him for taking control of her like this as she felt his breath roll over her ear more as he spoke. She felt his hand slide away from her neck and shoulder and place it instead on her breast causing her to gasp and moan out as he rubbed her nipple causing a gasping moan to slide away from her lips.

The feeling was strong and powerful, unbearable as she moaned out, her back arching once more. She hated how much she had begun to enjoy this, the feelings that swept through her body, and hated how they were not of anger or fear, but of pleasure as she heard his words and she cried out, practically screaming as she came and came with force and strength, her juices squirting out and dripping onto the floor, her back arching as her juices pooled on the floor beneath her as her back arched once more, pleasure sweeping through her as she finished her orgasm, her first orgasm, a shudder rippling through her.

Her eyes glazed over with passion and euphoria as a feeling she'd never experienced swept through her, as she moaned out and leaned against him, her legs like jelly as they shook, and trembled. Juices dripped down her inner thighs and she whimpered and wishing that nothing had happened as she felt shame overtake her and she shuddered again.

Mark held her tight as he felt her body stiffen and them tremble with her first orgasm. She collapsed back against him fully now, her legs weak and quivering and body supported mainly by the one hand gripping her breast and the other hand deep in her panties. He kept his finger moving in her and thumb rubbing her clit as she started to gasp and then scream in pleasure as the unfamiliar sensations coursed through her. She arched her back into him and bucked her hips against his hands as her entire body now shook in pleasure, juices flooding out of her to drip past his hand. He could hear them splashing to the floor between her legs as he milked wave after wave of pleasure from her hyper sensitive body, making her cum time after time on his finger until she was almost sobbing with pleasure and her hips no longer ground back against his hand.

He finally slid his finger out and pulled his hand from her soaking panties. Fingers coated in her cum, he traced his fingertips up her stomach leaving a slick line of her own arousal on her skin, around one still hard nipple and then up to her lips as she rested against him in a dazed state of shock.

"Clean me off," he whispered in a low tone. He slipped two of his fingers between her lips, knowing she was too dazed to understand his command and letting the taste her own juices shock her back to reality. "Lick the rest of my hand clean."

"And you need to thank me for your first orgasm. Remember to always ask me to cum, and always thank me for letting you cum," he said as he held her tight, fingers still at her lips.

Mark had enjoyed making her cum under his hand; the thrill of her nubile body trembling next to him, hearing her cries as her first orgasm had surged through her, and feeling her juices coat his hand. He knew she was overwhelmed right now, shocked and probably in denial at what he had done to her, how helpless she had become. He wondered which was more terrifying to her now, a paddling or his ability to give her so much pleasure she was helpless to stop him?

Talia could feel him keep going and as she was brought back down, only to have her sensitive nether regions prodded again, forcing her into another orgasm, her body trembled and flushed as tears rolled down her cheeks, she was exhausted, humiliated, angered, and yet, she was enjoying it as a bubbling sob-like moan came from. Her knees buckled underneath her, her eyes glazed over as she almost toppled to the ground, when had she become so weak? The only thing that kept her upright was his hand on her breast and his hand still cupping her sex. She gasped and shuddered as he pulled his fingers out and trailed them up her body, causing her to shiver at the the cool, wet feeling of it.

Then she felt it come against her lips, and before she could comprehend the command that he had uttered, he slid his fingers into her mouth. The sharp, salty taste, brought her back to reality, causing her to gag, and try to pull away from him, shaking her head, but her legs were still weak and wobbly, unable to support her. She shuddered and knew that unless she could pull away, she'd be unable to get his fingers out of her mouth as she started to lick them, gagging and shuddering as she heard his next words. She flushed and turned her head away from his gaze, biting down on her tongue, before she reluctantly muttered, "ank.........ank you." Though, the words came out strange from around his fingertips.

She hated this, the lack of total control and her helplessness. He'd used her body against her and she hated him for it, using pleasure tactics to weaken her resolve and make her subservient to him. She was also afraid of that, more so than the paddling, because she became helpless to her body's urges, became defeated and subservient to his desires and she hated it as she swallowed hard, turning her head and her eyes flickering back to his. Her's were still clouded with desire and pleasure, but that was fading the more she sucked on his salty fingers, gagging as she finally stopped.

She shuddered as she looked at him, trying to signal that she was done, she didn't want his fingers in her mouth any longer as she wished for clothing and to cover up her body, feeling violated and used. She hated the feeling and worse of all, she felt, even though he hadn't taken her in any way, form or shape, she felt as if her innocence had been ripped and stripped from her and she still felt her inner walls tingling from the invasion, they hated it as much as she did and it made her uncomfortable as she was tempted to bite down on his fingers. Then her eyes lit up, why hadn't she thought of that before? It would teach him to be sticking his fingers in her mouth and so suddenly and with as much force as she could muster, before he could slide his fingers out, she clamped her jaw and teeth down on them, grinding her teeth down on them as she wanted to him him cry out in pain, the way he had made her cry out in pain when he'd paddled her as she shot him a glare, daring him to try to stop her.

"Fuck! You bitch!" Mark shouted in shock and pain as she suddenly bit him. Just when he thought she was becoming tractable and obedient, she made him realize how much work he still had left. Definitely some time before he trusted putting his dick in that cruel mouth! Fortunately, his hand was on her chest and he pinched one of her nipples savagely, forcing enough of a shocked gasp that he slipped his red fingers from her mouth, shaking them to ease the stinging pain of her bite.

He shoved her rudely onto her chair behind her desk and picked up the paddle, thoughts springing to his mind of disciplining her again. But he hesitated as he glared down at her, seeing her impudent and challenging gaze returning as she raised her chin defiantly. She wanted this kind of reaction, some proof she could affect him and force him to respond to her, even if in a violent and painful way.

"That was a bad decision," he hissed at her, swinging the paddle and stopping it right by her cheek as she flinched. He tapped her cheek once, twice and then dropped the paddle to his side. "I was going to let you put your clothes on, but now, I think further reminder of your situation is due."

He reached down and grabbed the waistband of her panties and tugged them off of her and down her legs as she was helpless to stop him. He held the wet strip of cloth in his hands and contemplated her. She was nude now, unable to fully hide the curly patch of fine hair between her legs as she sat on the chair before him.

"Dogs bite and I think you need to start to think of yourself like one. A poorly trained and nippy dog," he said with a grin now, showing her no evidence of the pain that still throbbed in his fingers. "Perhaps I'll lead you back to your room naked on a leash? Would you like to be seen like that in front of your friends? Your first step, before I decide how to punish you, is to apologize for biting me."

Talia heard his shout and almost smirked with glee, that was the reaction she wanted, one of anger and frustration. Then she felt him begin to pinch her nipple harder and harder as she let out a frightened and pained gasp and she felt his fingers slip out. She whimpered, suddenly afraid, she'd had control there, if only just a little bit, but she'd had control nonetheless as her nipple throbbed painfully. She felt him shove her back into the chair behind her desk and she looked up at him, trembling as her eyes flickered to the paddle as he picked it up.

She ground her teeth and raised her chin defiantly, knowing that it would hurt, but almost gleeful because it'd be a reaction from him. Then she heard his hissed words and saw the paddle swinging towards her face as she flinched when it stopped only an inch from her cheek, not hitting her, but she felt him tap her cheek twice with it and she grimaced. Then she heard his next words and she was trapped in her seat, the back rest preventing her from scrambling away from him as she felt his hands immediately on her panties to pull them down as he pulled them off of her.

She shot him a glare, feeling the cool air strike against her exposed patch as she immediately tried to cross her legs and hide her most intimate area from him. She heard his words and her eyes widened as she looked up at him, her cheeks flushing a deep red at the thought. She didn't have many friends here at the school yet, but she knew one girl who'd laugh at her as she was walked, naked, to her room and that was the girl she had bullied. She shook her head fervently and then muttered, her cheeks still burning a deep red,

"I'm.....I'm sorry, okay, don't do that.....the girl......that one girl will see me and laugh at me, S...Sir."

She hated saying the words and it was hard for her to get the words out and she was humiliated that she had to say them, but she desperately didn't want to be walked like a dog through the school and publicly humiliated. She swallowed hard and looked at him, wondering what he was planning to do now or if the punishment would be so harsh now that she had apologized as she trembled slightly, wishing her cheeks didn't turn so red, and wishing the earth could just swallow her whole.

Mark smiled at her as she gave him a red-faced apology. He could tell she was frightened as his threat and was worried he would carry it out. Good to know for his next round of training. Public nudity and being humiliated in front of those she tried to bully. He reached out and caressed her cheek tenderly.

"That gir? The one you bullied. We're definitely going to have you apologize to her tomorrow and return the money," he said as he stroked her cheek. "And if you obey me, I won't spank you in front of her. Or make you strip for a search in front of the entire class. You don't want that, do you?"

Seeing her trembling and naked made him more aware of his own throbbing erection, trapped in his jeans. The thought flitted through his mind about testing her control and whether she was was ready to take something else in her mouth. It was a dangerous thought, risky for more ways than one. Pushing her into serving him sexually, yes, he wanted to do that. Was now the right time? He was torn...

His hand slipped around to he back of her neck and he tugged her up. "Get up, and get on your knees. I'll give you one chance to apologize and this can all be forgotten."

As he spoke, his other hand went to the zipper of his jeans, which he slowly slid down.

Back
Top Bottom