Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tossed away my trash right after Arty.
"It was good." I said, giggling softly. I pointed to his face. "You got a little something on the side of your mouth." I smiled cutely, still giggling.

I chuckled as I wipped the food from the face with my arm. I then stood up. "Come on, theres some people you need to meet. Follow me, were finally going outside." I said to her smiling.

I nodded, and bounced up from my chair, standing up quickly.
"I'm ready when you are~" I said happily, followed by playfully saluting. "sir." I then giggled from my over-playfulness.

I nodded as I begun to take Yoru upstairs opening the doors for her. We eventually got to the door of D6 leading up to the surface. As I yanked the massive steel door opened the morning light beamed in our faces as we stepped out. There were several soldiers and patrols outside but we made our way over to a couple of jeeps. Standing next to them were two guys. One rather big and bulky man covered from head to toe in heavy body armor wielding a PKM, he had a helmet over his face with a visor so he could actually see. The other one was a tall yet skinner man in no armror whats so ever, just a green vest and jeans. He had a red barrette on and was wielding a Remington 700 and had an uzi micro on his belt next to his clips. "Your, this is Hans and Davis." I said introducing Yoru to the two soldiers.

Hans spoke in his deep voice that was slightly muffled through his visor. "Yoru, good to meet you, I'm Hans your heavy gunner." Davis then replied in a really deep canadian accent. "Good day las. Name's Davis, I'll be yer sniper for this mission eh." He said shaking Yoru's hand. I then added. These two will help us with the mission, well not the shed, were on our own there. Were going to meet these two at the Metro entrance. We need to keep a low profile and low risk with the shed, the metro entrance is a bigger threat so thats where these two will come in. Any questions?" I asked Yoru.

I nodded.
"The shed will be no problem for me, as I was a forest huntress before yesterday, when Arty found me." I said, my expression turning serious. "I can get in, get the supplies and intel we can use, and send the place sky high." I winked, smiling in a kind of cocky way. "Hell, if I wanted to, I could just clear out the scum and use the shed for ourselves!"

"No no, if we try and take that shed the Revs wont give up until they get it back, and trust me they are persistent little shits. They will keep throwing soldiers at us until they recover it, and it may take a while but even if they dont get it back we will have taken some serious damage by then." Hans replied. "Point is las that weapons sheds better destroyed so the bastards can never get it back nor can anyone else eh?" Davis added. I then replied to Yoru "Once you blow it up we'll ice the surviors."

I nodded.
"I'll empty out the shed of scum before I light it up." I said. "That way, there would be no chance of anyone finding my mine once I place it." I looked to Arty. "I want to hear lead pumping into bodies when you see me leave that shed, understood?"

"Yes ma'm!" I said to Yoru. I looked over to Hans and Davis. "You two meet us by the metro entrance, we shouldn't be too long." Davis said in his usual thick canadian accent. "Alright, dont be too long about it eh?" He and Hans then got in their jeep and drove off. I looked over to Yoru. "Ok, you haven't even seen a car in nearly a decade so I'll drive and you'll navigate. Got it?" I said to her handing her the map marked by Francis.

I nodded.
"I never drove when I was younger, anyway." I said in my cute tone, followed by a small giggle. "I was thirteen when my town got infected." I then got in the passenger side of the jeep, and looked over the map, then turned it over. "Ah~" I then pointed toward the exit. "Okay, now that I'm holding this the right way, I'm ready when you are."

I got into the drivers seat of the car and started the engine. I begun to drive and got on the road. "Where to?" I asked.

I turned up ahead, I took a look ahead and saw the shack in the middle of a lumber yard, guarded by Revolutionaries. I then stopped the jeep so we weren't heard. I got out and took out my AK. I said to Yoru in a hushed voice. "Time to be stealthy."

I got out of the jeep, pretty quickly at that, though still quietly. I then looked to Arty, my eyes very serious looking.
"Follow me." I said quietly. "Don't make a sound; if you do, it could cost you your life." I then swept across the ground around to a lumber wall that wasn't guarded at all, and climbed it quickly. Afterward, I made my way down it, and hid behind a tree, waiting for Arty.

I nodded as I quietly followed Yoru around the camp, over the wall and behind the tree with Yoru. I peaked around and saw a shed with a pair of gaurds wearing makeshift armor and low grade guns gaurding them. I wishpered to Your. "There it is."

I nodded, then looked at it. I saw an area that was kind of poorly guarded, and smirked.
"Arty, I need you to hide some bodies for me." I said softly. "Hide them so the other guards won't find them and make my job harder." I then bolted across the ground, weaving from hiding spot to hiding spot, not making much any noise. The slight breeze in the area came to my advantage, as it completely masked the sounds of my movement. I rushed behind a guard as he turned around, and quickly covered his mouth, bringing my Tanto through his neck, and dragging him to my hiding place, then looking to Arty, to pick him up.

I nodded as I followed Yoru to where she hid the body. I threw him on my back so I wouldn't make any noise dragging it. I gently laid it down in the forestry near the camp so it was conceled. I made my way back as quite as possible and motioned Yoru to move on.

I nodded, then ran up to the shack wall, bringing my back to it lightly. There was a window above me, and I began slowly opening it. I then heard a voice inside.
"What the...?" I froze, and brought my hands back down quickly. I took out my Tanto again, and waited until I saw another person with makeshift armour stick his head out of the window, to which I covered his mouth and brought the blade through his neck as well, and pulled him out. I noticed that someone saw me, but before they could turn and alert others, I quickly brought out my bow and put an arrow through his skull, hitting the tree behind it, which was pretty near Arty's hiding place of the other body, I then climbed inside, expecting Arty to take care of the bodies. I was in a room with a few guns, and saw a bit of ammo, too. I tossed the ammo out the window, onto the body, so it wouldn't make much noise over the wind so Arty could use it later when pumping lead into the survivors. I then began looking around for other people.

I started by walking out of the room I entered, and found a hall with other people on patrol. There was someone in front of the door that I was behind, as I looked from under the door itself. I slowly opened the door, and quickly pulled the person into the room, using my Tanto to keep them quiet, adding him to my kill count. I closed the door quietly, me still in the room with the now dead body, and placed him down quietly, not wanting to give Arty too much of a hastle. I then took the makeshift armor from the body, and put it on, then walked out of the room, closing it behind me, leaving my bow in the room, leaving me off with nothing but the gun that Arty gave me and my Tanto.

I walked through the shack, finding that the guy I killed was apparently high power, as each one of the people I passed shot a quick salute to me. I nodded, and kept walking, seeing just how many people were here, counting them in my head.
Rokku... Nana... Hacchi.... Kyuu... Juu... Juu ichi. I counted in my head. So, there were eleven people to take out. Easy.

I walked through the rooms, where there were only one person in the room, and used my Tanto and hand to silence them forever. After that, I went to the rooms where there were two people, and taking one out while the other wasn't paying attention, then taking out the other. There was one where they were both paying attention, and I went behind one, brought my Tanto through his throat while putting my right forearm over his mouth to keep him quiet, my right hand having my gun in it as I burst fired at the other guy, getting a headshot and taking him down. I quickly grabbed him before any noise could be heard, and set them down quietly. I then went to the last room, which had three people in it. I then angled myself to where they were in a line, and used my Tanto on the closest, and burst fired at the other two, letting them thud on the ground, before gently setting down the last person. I then proceeded to get my original stuff back, taking off the makeshift armour, and getting my bow again, then searched the bodies, getting anything off their satchels or body that could be of use; being flash drives, bullet shells, etc. I then grabbed every flash drive, laptop, or other intel holding object that I could find, and brought them to Arty, who was waiting at the window. I then grabbed three pipe bombs that were there, and put them on me for later use, and grabbed a switch activated mine and placed it before hopping out the window I entered in and facing Arty.
"This place is lacking in lead." I said, just before triggering the mine. A few beeps were heard, and I got Arty and the intel behind a makeshift bunker as the the mine went off, which triggered the other explosives and tore the shed apart.

I hid the bodies as Yoru threw them to me, and I waited for the moment to strike. My finger was the trigger of my AK and I examined the postion of every soldier. Eventually Yoru came out and told me the place was lacking. We then made our way to the cover. The a massive explosion was heard as someone shouted. "THE SHED EXPLODED! WE LOST EVERYTHING!" Just then I brought my AK up and shot the soldier in the head sending him to the ground dead. As he friend turned around he saw the body, by that time I delivered a couple shots to his chest and sent him to meet his friend. I then grabbed a pipe bomb and lit it, I then chucked the explosive and ducked. I heard someone shout. "GRENADE!" As the second explosion of the day was heard and a couple of death cries were heard as the soldiers fell dead. At this point the Revs saw me and begun firing. I stuck from behind the cover and put a few more rounds into a soldier trying to rush my postion. I then told Yoru. "I'm flanking them cover me." As I rolled over to a pile of logs and keep shooting.

I nodded, and took out my new gun and at the times I could, I quick aimed and burst fired a few people, hitting headshots and neck shots with every hit. A bullet grazed my hair, and I ducked again, then went at a different angle and continued my burst fire, taking the attention of the Revs.

I ran around the camp as I seemed to loose my of my attackers as the remainder seemed focused on Yoru even though her Mac-10 often split their brains. I snuck of behind a soldier trying to find Yoru. I took out my knife and jammed it into his neck. I then grabbed his pistol from his holster and fired it at the two in front who were focused on Yoru. I shot both of them in the neck. I then tossed the handgun on the ground and took my AK back out and loaded a fresh clip into it, I then took cover behind an old rusty construction crane.

I tried to fire at one guy, but I heard a click. Shortly after, Arty got him from behind, but I regardless took out the clip, and put unstrapped and put in the new clip, then loaded it. After, I swiftly went behind some of the shrapnel of the ceiling of what used to be the shack, and kept my fire up, continuously burst firing the victims of my gun. After a short while from that, I found that my new clip was out, too. I then dropped my gun and used my arrows as backup, shooting two arrows at a time, and having them hit four targets at a time.

Artyom looked around the camp, he carefully made he was around looking in the distance. He went to Yoru. "That seems like all of them. Damn your good I gotta say. Now let's loot these clowns for some cash we may need and head out for the metro." I said to Your patting her on the back, double checking to make sure no Revs were left standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom