Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was guenley astonished on how Yoru looked. "Wow...really damn nice." I said examing her shoes. "You look amazing." I then kinda snapped myself back into reality. "Come on, Francis is waiting." I said to Yoru.

I nodded as I walked over to Yoru then made my way to the the door and then opened the door to the office and allowed Yoru to enter first. Francis then said in his usual deep tone. "So its the two of you eh? Well sit down, we have much to discuss."

I then sat down next to Yoru and said. "Yes sir, what was the discover." He replied. "You see we have recived samples of the virus, contanied in a vile. This means the Reds were experimenting in containing the virus. That wasn't the only thing. We recovered a few documents and flash drives that show some points of interest that we might wanna hit with both the Reds and the Revs, you see it was a Red base overtaken by Revs, not the other way around." Francis said pulling out a rather old and worn map as well as a red sharpe. "Here we are at D6, now a mile or two due north of here we got a camp, a Revolutionary camp. These motherfuckers are stock pilling weapons in an attempt to make a frontal assault on the nearby town. Tomorrow your mission is to sneak in there and send that weapons shack sky fucking high, the motherfucker is gona be heavily gaurded so be careful." Francis said highlighting a section of the map. "Next objective, get into the subway system. As of right now the Reds are blocking the entrance to prevent us from getting through, we gotta take them out. Get down in the subway, or metro system and make it to the shanty town. There you'll meet a friend." Francis said circling another part of the map. "SO, blow up the shack, then retake the metro entrance and head in. Any questions?" Francis said handing over the map.

I rose my hand.
"Do you want anything recovered from the shack?" I asked cutely. "I'm sure I could sneak in and get useful equipment and information without anyone knowing." I giggled slightly. "I might even be able to plant the mine and get all the weapons out if I'm careful!" I got up and looked at the map. "I can help for the Red's blocking off the entrance, too. I can take them out, and possibly even disguise as one." I looked up to Francis, my expression now dead serious. "I can open up the entrance, but I'll need a little help for clearing out a bit of those reds. The shack I can take care of myself, but I can use a car or other members to get the supplies out of there."

I then gave a peculiar look at Yoru and muttered to myself, "the fuck?" Francis thought for a few moments. "Well i don't have many men I can afford to send out in reserve, as of now this is a two man...rather a man and a woman operation with a few soldiers for backup. Salvage whatever intel you get, but dont bother trying to take any ammo or weapons we have plenty." Francis said. I then replied. "The more Revs we can kill the better, Yoru can sneak in the shack and send it to hell, afterward I'll take care of whatever stragglers we got left." Francis replied. "Not a bad idea." I then added "Now with the Reds Yoru can go undercover while I will raise hell with the other soldiers. In the mists of the panic Yoru can pick them off one by one while I pump lead into the rest." Francis laughed. "I'm liking this duo already!" He exlaimed. He looked over to Yoru. "I got a damn good feeling about you kid, dont let me down now. Now you two get some rest and be up by morning, you will then comense operation Spolier." I stood up and replied. "Yes sir!"

I opened the door for Your as I replied. "You dont quite have one yet, your things haven't being entirely sorted seeing as how you just joined. But dont worry I have a plan." I said to her smiling.

I nodded, and walked through the door, then spun around to him again, my very long ponytail twirling in trail.
"What kind of plan~?" I asked, as though cuter before.

"You'll see." Eventually we made our way to my room. I pointed to my bed. "This is usually where I sleep, but I havent been ina forest for nearly a decade and I think you deserve a night with a comfy bed, I'll just use my sleeping bag." I said to Yoru.

I looked at the bed, then back to Arty.
"Um.." I said softly. "When I slept in my bed, seven years ago... it was usually only in my.. um..." I blushed lightly, looking away, though keeping my head static. "...Lingerie..."

Artyom shruged. "So? Look I've had to shower naked with wemon and men before, i have been shot, stabbed and tossed in mud full of blood. You think I honestly give a damn if you sleep in my bed in your draws which I probably wont be using agian for a little while due to the upcoming mission? Short answer, I dont." He said to her smiling as he got his sleeping bag ready.

I nodded shyly, and set the backpack down at the foot of the bed, and slowly undressed, unbuttoning and sliding off my blouse, then setting it aside, and after sliding off my shoes, then skirt, and setting my skirt with the blouse. I then set my bow down, and removed the string, and set it aside, as it was very weak now. I took the new string from the backpack, and slowly strung my bow with expertise, and plucking the string softly to let off a soft hum from it, and set it aside, and got up.
"I'll sharpen my knives and flint in the morning." I said decisively to myself, and got into bed. Before I was able to put the covers over me, my body shut down and I fell asleep peacefully, as it was the first time I had slept on a bed, and not leaning on a tree in seven years.

I looked over her as she feel asleep. "Night, see you in the morning." i said giving a smile as I sighed. I got tucked into my sleeping bag and got warm. I then reached over and shut off the light as I drifted into sleep.

* * * * *​

The next morning, I woke up pretty quickly. I rolled over and saw Arty still asleep, so I got up, and looked around.
"Clothes... clothes..." I said softly to myself. I then noticed some fresh clothes waiting for me, so I walked up to them, and took off my bra, followed by my panties, and began putting on my new clothes, being black, kind of frilly underwear, a black blouse, tight blue jeans, and normal length socks. After putting on my clothes, I got out my brush, and brushed my hair again, to get out my bedhead hair style. After that, I put it back into it's ponytail, and found some scissors that was probably used for tape or something. I knew it would be of use, as my hair wasn't cut for seven years, so I took it, and cut it so the length of my hair reached my butt. I got up, and twirled around, feeling a bit lighter, then sat down next to the backpack, as I took out the knife sharpener again, and began slowly, quietly sharpening my Tanto the rest of the way. Once it was pleasurably sharp, I sheathed it again, and took out my flint pieces, and sharpened them, which was faster, since they were smaller. I also took out my old arrows, and worked on them, too. Once they were sharpened and refined, I put together my twenty new arrows, some with the sticks that I found in the forest, others with sticks I found elsewhere. They were a lot more well done, I'd have to say, and I was pleased with the results, as I put the now thirty-one arrows into my quiver. I then took out my old paint brush, which I had carried with my all these years, and cleaned it, before putting it back away. After that, I got up, and took my bow, put on my shoes, and went to the shooting range.

When I walked in, the people all had guns, and kind of looked at me funny, since I didn't have my newest gun on me at the time. I walked up to a target, and quickly got out an arrow. I then pulled it on the string, taking quick aim, and released, the sound of the arrow piercing through the air toward the target sounded almost musical, and I felt at zen when I watched it pierce straight through the target, and even through the wall behind that. I smiled, and walked out of the shooting range, the few that watched me, staring by the power that was behind the seemingly useless weapon. I afterward went into the gun room, and picked up my arrow, which was stuck in the wall opposite of the one to the shooting range, then put the gun that had fallen over, due to it being in the path of my arrow, back in place, and walked back into the room with Arty. He was still asleep. I looked outside, and saw that the sun was pretty well up now, so I assumed that I had awoken at sunrise, which was pretty common for me, anyway. I then sat on the bed, kind of humming to myself as I waited for Arty to wake up.

Eventually I woke up to some soft humming. I looked over and say Yoru humming a rather soft, and soothing tune. "Good morning Yoru." I said her getting out of my bag. By the look of her she'd been up a while. I walked over to my equipment. I sliped on my light body armor, threw my Ak-74 over my back, holstered my 1911. I then put all my spare clips full of ammo into my belt as well as a pipe bomb. "So, ready to get to your first mission?" I asked her all geared up.

I looked to Arty in a very innocent and young way.
"Aren't you hungry?" I asked softly. "I don't really recall you ever eating when I saw you..." I got up then, and put on my gun holster, slipping the extra ammo in the appropriate pouch.

"Not really hungry but I suppose I could use some strength for the upcoming mission. Lets go get something quick and I mean quick cause we need to head off soon. Also you've got some people to meet." I said openeing the door for Yoru.

I nodded cutely, and walked out the door, showing off my shorter hair length as I walked out, I then twirled around to face Arty, my hair twirling as well in a cute way.
"So... where do we go?" I asked softly.

I couldn't help but smile at Yoru's new haircut. "Just follow me down the hall." I said as I opened the door to rather open room. At the end were booths handing out MREs. "Hope you like MREs cause thats our rations." I said to her smiling.

I giggled softly.
"Anything can be as good as, if not better than raw meat." I said playfully, poking Arty's arm. My eyes opened pretty wide. "Oh! That reminds me!" I blushed lightly, and put my hand over my mouth, like a shield. "Um.. toothbrush?" I was embarrassed by how bad my breath must have smelled, and I was pretty sure my teeth weren't the prettiest sight, either.

"Well uh, dont think i have one at the moment, but dont worry these MREs contains breath mints." I said taking two MREs from the counter. "Come on lets go sit down." I said to her.

I opened up my MRE and begun to eat it. Within a few moments I scarfed down the whole thing. "How is it?" I asked throwing the trash away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom