Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked in the backpack again, and smiled as I pulled out a hair brush, and began brushing my hair, the hair tie on my wrist, ready to be used. Once my hair was brushed, and very well at that, I put in the hair tie, and put my hair into a ponytail. I then looked to Arty.
"I think ponytails really bring out the color in my eyes." I said cutely, wanting his opinion.

"Wow I think they certianly do. They look good on you." I said to her happily. We got back to Francis' office. "You'll have to excuse me for a minute. I need a moment alone with the colonel. I should be too long." I said hoping she'd agree.

I nodded as I walked in the office, Muffled talking could be heard from the office. About ten minutes or so later I walked out of the office and looked over at Yoru. He then handed her a pin with an insignia on it. "Welcome to the Milita." I said to her smiling.

When Arty walked into the office, I sat down, and took out the arm wrapping, and wrapped it around my hand, and went up to about half way up my forearm. By the time I was done with this for both hands, I took out the knife sharpener, and started sharpening my Tanto, shortly after, Arty came back out with the pin. I sheathed my sharper, but not fully sharpened Tanto, as well as put the knife sharpener away, and took the pin, and put it on. I then looked up to him, my eyes large and innocent looking. "How does it look on me?" I asked, not intending for him to look at my breast, even though I kind of placed it there.

"Looks like it was made for you personally. Now I know you like archery but your gona need a gun. Were going down to the armory tell me what kinda weapon suits you best. I know you dont want one but your pretty much required to have one as a miltia member." I said to her as I begun towards the armory.

"Dont worry, we've got a range I will teach you. It can be small but as a member your required to know and use a firearm. At least as a backup cause when shit hits the fan and everyones got guns and all you have is a long bow. Sorry but your not gona last very long cause shit IS going to hit the fan." I showed a slip of paper to the gaurds in front of the armory. I said to them. "New reruit here to receive her equipment sir." "Go on right ahead." The gaurd said opening the door. Artyom walked in to the room. It was filled from head to toe with guns and ammo. There guns of all kinds, SMGs, machine guns, pistols, shotguns,rifles etc. In the other room muffled gunshots could be heard from other soldiers training. "Ok so, what gun here suits you best?" I asked.

I walked in, and looked around curiously. So much... metal. I noticed one that couldn't help but catch my eye. I pointed to it.
"That one?" I said in an almost confused way, like I was asking for something.

I looked to where she was pointing to. I grabbed a Mac-10 off the wall. "This? You sure this is what you want?" I asked Yoru in honest curiosity.

I nodded, but my expression was unsure.
"It won't... kill me, when I try to fire it, right?" I asked softly, in a very scared and shy kind of way. Last thing I wanted was to pull the trigger and have my skull smashed from recoil.

"Well if you dont think you can handle any other gun then fine." I grabbed a few boxes of refilled 9mm ammunition. "Lets head into the range. Your gona learn how to shoot." I said grinning.

We walked into the range and took a spot. "First thing is first, loading your clip. I took a bullet and shoved it into the magizine as it settled in. I then filled the entire magizine. "Now if you can craft arrows that should not be hard. Putting the clip in. I then shoved the clip into the handle as it made a click noise. "Now when you have no live round in the chamber grab the bolt on the top and pull it back. Then grab the handle tight with both hands and pull the trigger." I then fired the gun in short auto burts. "Now you see you burst fire like this, that way you save ammo and have better accuracy." I then handed her some 9mms, the clip and the gun. "Now its your turn." I said backing off a little.

I held the gun, my hands kind of shaky, and I did as Arty said: Put bullets in the clip, then put the clip in the gun, I then aimed, gripping very tightly on the gun, and pulled the trigger. The recoil really took me back, but I didn't let go of the trigger, as I quickly got used to it, as it was similar to that of a bow, and held the gun very tight as I ended up emptying the clip... next to the target.
"Um... did I do good?" I asked shyly.

"Well you didn't burst fire like I asked but in terms of your first time ever using a gun thats not bad. Lets try this." I walked into the other room and came back about a minute later with a silencer. I took the Mac-10 and attached the silencer and gave it to Yoru. "Now try short controlled burst." I said to her.

I nodded, and took the now silenced gun, then pointed it at the target again, focusing, as though it were a bow. I then fired, and hit on the target, but nowhere near the center. I hit WAY below it, though still on the target. I kept my focus, and kept short bursting, slowly getting up to the center, then firing three more times to get four shots at the center. I then looked to Arty.
"Like that?" I asked cutely.

I nodded and gave a small clap. "Your already improving." I said to her happily. I gave her the last box I brought. "Alright shoot this and try to get better accuracy with it." I said to Yoru.

I nodded, and reloaded the clip, readying everything, then took aim. I held still for a few seconds, with my left eye closed. I then pulled the trigger and let out five burst fires, the third one barely missing the center, but the rest hitting dead on, to where a ting was heard from the bullet hitting the one in front of it. I then looked back to Arty and giggled softly.

I chuckled and patted Yoru on the head. "Looks whos a cute little marksman. Within time you might almost be as good as me." I said to her smiling. "Trust me that gun will save your life on more then an occasion." Now that thats done help me pick up all the empty shells so we can use them as reloads later." I said getting on my knees and beginning to pick up the shot shells.

I nodded, and picked up the shells. Very. Quickly. I then giggled, and handed them to Arty, as I picked up a lot more than he did.
"I would have been faster if I had chop sticks." I said playfully.

I chuckled as we took the shells into the next room and put them into the tray. "Soon we'll remake these back into real bullets." I said checking the time. "Huh, almost midnight. We should go to the meeting now."

I nodded.
"I um, need shoes." I said softly. "I've had my last pair for seven years, so they're kind of worn out. Really any shoe will do, though I prefer the slip ons that I usually wore in school."

"Pretty sure i threw some in your backpack when I was in the storage room." I said to her pointing to her bag.

I went back into my bag, and looked around in it.
"Oh," I said as I found them. "So you did. Just let me go run back to the shower room and put on my socks. I won't be too long, promise~" I then ran to the shower room, and took the socks, and put them on, followed by my shoes, and ran back, still very quietly. "So," I panted. "How do I look?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom