Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a quick gulp at Yoru's concerned responce. "Dont worry about me I'm fine its just that...these tunnels can really get the better of me even when they are lit." I replied.

"Oh uh, we were just going on about who hit this one red back topside. Davis here insits he sniped him but I know I saw my bullets tear through him." Hans replied in his deep voice. "Hey wait thats...oh uh yea, yea sure you hit him I saw my shot break his skull open. You big tub of lard!" Davis quickly replied. "Yea see its...what did you just call me?" Hans said looking down at Davis. Davis then begun to stagger and sweat like noone else's buisness. "sorry Sorry SORRY!!!" Davis said in a cowdrly tone backing away.

I giggled, then nudged Artyom.
"Those two are bickering like an old married couple." I said cutely, amused by their fighting. I then leaned on Artyom, needing a little more support, as well as, well, I just felt like leaning on him.

I rolled my eyes at Hans and Davis bickering. I then looked down and noticed Yoru was leaning closer to me. My face was dead straight from suprise, but then, it perked up to a smile. As she leaned in I gave a more firm girp on her. Almost leaning in a bit myself.

I blushed lightly and smiled as I felt Arty's grip tighten on me, as though holding me closer to him. I looked to him cutely, then stood on my toes and kissed his cheek, before resuming my walking while leaning on him, my quick adjusting to kiss his cheek and moving back making his hand slide a bit onto the side of my breast.

"Your too sweet." I said as Yoru kissed my cheek. A few moments later I felt something, wonderful. I looked down to see my hand partially on Yoru's breasts. I wanted to take them off but I couldn't. I heard the canadian exlaim. "Hey look, theres the place." He pointed ahead to a subway hub where there were lights and people moving about.

My smile widened a bit.
"Place looks pretty active." I noted happily. I then looked to Arty. "Do you think they have some sort of clinic so we can get new bandages?"

"Yoru, people live here, merchants, refugees, soldiers all of the like. This will be no different froma regualr town just, underground." I said to her smiling.

I smiled back.
"I don't like the feeling of dry blood on my breasts," I stated softly. "We need to see that clinic." I giggled softly. "How do these people know when it's daytime or not?"

I shruged. "They dont, they work their time and do their other necessities, then go to sleep. These people receeded to the underground subways in order to escape the virus, and most of mankind. An effort that seems petty to me." I said sighing as we made our way into the town.

"What lies in store for us, I can't say. Who knows, we could be at base by sundown or." I said looking down the massive empty tunnel past the town. "This can lead into an odyssey of events. In todays world, you just dont know for sure anymore." I said sighing as I kept my grip on Yoru.

"Well we had to go meet someon but I think first things first, we get you some new clothing, and some new bandages eh? Damn it Davis!" I said looking over to the bearded canadian. "Wow wo sorry now eh? Woops, sorry, agian." He replied.

I giggled softly.
"I think it to be kind of cute when you do that..." I softly cooed to Arty. "And I guess it would be better to meet someone with clothes on, rather than meeting them while half naked."

"Wow you..you think so? And I would think its better to meet them clothed to." I said looking over to Davis who winked at me.

I simply nodded.
"Davis' accent, no offense Davis, but it's kind of odd, but when you do it, Arty," I leaned more on him, kind of cuddling with him, his grip making his hand slide almost entirely onto my left breast. "It sounds cute."

"Well cute or not, sure dosent match how adorable you are." I said to Yoru rubbing her hair. I then looked up and gave Davis a big smug smirk. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

At the coment Yoru made my face flared in red. "Ohh uhh sorry." I said moving them slightly over. "Your just so, beautiful you know?" I commented back to her.

I giggled, then slid Arty's hand back over my breast.
"I don't mind; you're going to be needing to touch my breasts, anyway, when they're being rewrapped." I said cutely.

"Oh...yea thats right." I said smiling. Hans nudged my soudler. "Hey Artyom, me and Davis have to go take care of somethings. I trust you two will be fine by yourselfs?" "Yea dont worry about us. When do you think you'll be back." "Hell if I know, now come you bearded bastard!." "My names Davis you lardass." Davis replied back instantly covering his mouth. "What!?" Hans replied in his deep voice. As the two begun to walk away. I chuckled "Some bunch huh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom