Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ramblings of Mine

Serenity

Supernova
So this journal making actually sounds like a really good idea...especially since I tend to bottle up the things that annoy me/make me sad/piss me off and so on. So I think I'll give this a try ^^

Ramblings of the slightly Insane.

So I guess I should probably write in this thing since I went to the trouble of creating it...not that it really took all that much effort o_O.

Its like 1 30 am here and I'm bored out of my mind! You're probably wondering why, if I'm so bored, I don't just go to bed. Well I had to work this morning, at like 9 which isn't that early for most people, but I'm not most people and getting up before noon is early for me. So by the time I got home from work at like 4 30 and showered and everything I was exhausted, literally to the point of passing out. So I had a nap, for five hours I think. So now, while I'm kinda sleepy, I can't really get to sleep. Oh joy, right. haha. So now I'm attempting to watch a scary movie that really isn't all that scary, but at the same time terrifying because I'm super easily frightened, especially when it comes to dealing with witch craft, not like the harry potter wizards shit, but actual unnatural powers kind of witch craft in the real world not fantasy. If that makes any sorta sense to you at all. I really shouldn't watch it, because if I do I probably won't sleep at all, but since I'm coming to the end of a very long, seven day straight work streak I figure I can sleep for the next three days. Well the part where I'm not attending a wedding.

Oh boy...

So...no one ever told me Benadryl knocks you on your ass...I mean every kind of pill always says 'may cause drowsiness' but then never do. Until now anyway. I've never had a problem with allergies before, they kinda just crept up on me, so I got tired of sneezing and an itchy nose all day at work so I took some of the Benadryl they had in the office. Way bad idea! I was pretty close to being incapable of work once the side effects hit. They should really post more of a warning on there...

Weddings = a moment suspended in time.

I just got back from the first half of a good friends wedding! It was beautiful and actually managed to pull my out of my own lonely bitter world. It was so perfect. Everything was so light and infused with love. I can't wait to go see her at the reception.

Oh it was such a beautiful reception! My friend was so creative in the decorations. It was so beautiful! Instead of a big cake there was cupcakes on each table and then a stand of cupcakes with a small cake on top for her and her husband to cut. It was a perfect reflection of her creativity and spirit.

Haha I so know where I'm going to find my wedding planner should I ever get married myself.

*Shudder* Sharks

Sharks are absolutely without a doubt the number one most terrifying animal in the world to me, and I have not the foggiest clue as to why. I grew up watching chucky, and movies about serial killing step parents and all that fun stuff. I never watched Jaws (at least not that I can remember) or any other kind of *shark terrorizes people* movies when I was little. I've never been attacked by a shark, seen someone attacked, or even actually seen a shark outside of pictures. But even the sight of a shark on a book, or google or whatever has my heart racing with fear.

So now...haha I'm watching jaws. And I don't think I'll ever sleep again...deep blue sea when I saw it kept me up all night. Which I actually find hilarious since I live in a house on dry land no where near the ocean.

Sorry

Really sorry I've been leaving you all hanging waiting for replies. Its been a crazy hectic week what with work and bar hopping. So my real life has interfered a little with my roleplaying of late, but either late tonight, or tomorrow I will be catching up on all my roleplays.

Back
Top Bottom