Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Were all LOST 1x1 for Lost Tv series and other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
Updated 8/14/13: I just finished all six seasons. Think I cried my eye's out last night watching "The End." So I know all the characters and everything there is to know.

So I guess I am going to attempt at another request thread for another fandom. I have been watching the series LOST and it is bloody brilliant. I won’t go on ranting if you’re a fan your already know. I am on the second season but am going through the episodes fairly quickly. I was wanting to do a 1x1 pairing with somebody. I am looking for someone to play cannons. I would say I could double, but I don’t always so my second main character justice if were just doing it so both partners can have the pairing they want, but I can try with no promises. I can play most of the characters in which I know. I am looking for someone to play Jack or Sayid or Kate. I on the other hand can play Jack, Sayid, Locke, Charlie, Kate, Shannon, Hurley……I can npc about anyone. I am wanting an OC to be played to a cannon but I can play others.

Another thing is if you want to play an OC we could just change things if someone would just be wanting to use the visual a cannon and make their own background. I just kind of like them.

I also do Incest and age play. I got one plot for a Brother X Sister if anyone is up for that too. I like a lot of emotion, drama and action in my role plays.

I also do other fandoms, I am a big movie buff so if you have a fandom, shoot me a message, can’t hurt. I like a lot of action, sc-fi and thriller. Just not many games beside Silent Hill, Resident Evil, I know about Bio Shock and Fallout, no anime, just movies mainly. For video games, I just want us both to play OC's unless its resident evil. As if right now I am only interested in Lost, or incest role plays with plot. Not really looking for much else, your still welcome to suggest and see if I will be.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKWZoj5UiW4&feature=share&list=UUameeHNozWvwY1cxHZhSiqQ[/video]
Fan vid i did for shits and giggles

I'm bloody bored someone give me a chance lol For anyone who doesn't know lost I could kind of let you learn it as we role played. Open to OC's now too.

..........this is a great TV show.......lol someone has to be a fan on here. I got other regular plots too.

Got a long morning ahead of me as i'm up getting work done....someone hit me up if interested.

There's a place we can all be together
Where the light and the dark reside
There's a place we can go where we'll be LOST forever
We're out of the light, we'll never remember
Do you wanna go home?

There's a tiny cabin burning in the moonlight
We're standing in the jungle and there's no one in sight
This will all be over tonight
There's something in the dark and I wanna go home
There's someone else here, we're not alone
This will all be over tonight

Mmm how about a Lost AU with our characters being brother x sister. Get back to me if you think it would be a good thing to do together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom